2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
like an old story book (dw/c)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 7:58:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had never felt more like Cinderella in his whole life. Not as in he was some princess ready to go down on the prince, more as in he was sloppy from being out past midnight. The night life of Rustoboro had been promising and thanks to his most recent friend, he had decided to stop being miserable for a while. What was that one cheesy ass pop song? About crying about it later? That was going to be him.

But even if Chu-e was determined to force down any bad feelings he was not a man who could stay out like he once could. His feet were sore and the club had been sweltering in a way that prickled under his skin. Eventually, he had stumbled out to get some air and ended up wandering through the near empty streets and into the forest proper of 115.

Chu-e was, at best, tarted up proper. He couldn't wear anything too spicy lest he run people off with all his scarring but that didn't mean he couldn't push his limits. Still, it made him shiver in the dewy night air; winter in Hoenn was never properly cold but that doesn't mean it couldn't be brisk. Glitter was smeared on his shoulders, light makeup smudged around his eyes and lips from people getting too frisky with him earlier. Shoes were abandoned, too, the strappy things too much for tipsy brain.

His ass had planted itself on one of the forest path's benches; even mildly inebriated he knew it was a bad idea to wander into the forest proper. A grunt and Chu-e flipped his hair over his shoulder, the messy braid he had made was frazzled so he pulled it out, finger brushing out the worst of the frizz.

If someone were to stumble upon him, this is how they would find him. A perfect target if you didn't know who the fuck you were dealing with.

chu-e wanted to be sloppy i am sorry
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 9:42:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
like an old story book

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

valerio came from the fallabor-side of meteor falls and found his way into the rustboro exit by midnight. this particular training regimen has been common for the rocket executive, being a self-declared sentinel of the dragons’ den especially after the destruction in the bouldered landscape. never in his experience, though, that he witnesses a wasted man wandering in the woods at 2-something in the morning.[break][break]

or at least that's what he thought what it is.[break][break]

“hey strager.” his companion, brenn, pokes the man with a stick to check whether he is still conscious. it is then valerio realizes he recognizes him.[break][break]

ooc: duo wild

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 23:17:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 7:17:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Valerio would have known things about Chu-e when they were in Kanto. One, the man only smiled like it was a threat. Two, you were not familiar with him or his friend; he was more than happy to remind you of your place. Three, Cinnabar Beach's sand stayed pinkish-red for three days because of him.

Not exactly the kind of man one would expect to see on a bench, drunk, dressed like a cheap slut, hand over his mouth and giggling at the pokemon who was poking at him. What a world they lived in.

His eyes gleamed with mischief when they dragged up to meet the red head's. Recognition was there and he grinned in a way that softened the harsh lines of his face.

"Dachev!" Chu-e pats the empty seat next to him. "Are you out looking for poor, vulnerable things tonight? How cruel." But he just giggled behind his hand again. Ah, maybe he was more drunk than he thought.

He opened his mouth to say more but the bushes rustled. A Mawile leered out, disturbed from her sleep. Chu-e noticed her and groaned, pouted really, but tossed out a pokeball to reveal a very confused Slowking. Not unlike the one the man had seen on their last meeting only much different in attitude. Empty pokeballs were shoved into the water type's hands. Given the general tightness of his outfit, Arceus only knew where he had even been storing that stuff.

"Take care of this for me pleeeeeease, Aloe?" The Slowking huffed. Before turning away, the pink pokemon gave Valerio a threatening glower. That Mawile was swiftly picked up by psychic energy and a pokeball thrown at her face.

This was entirely a mess on all angles. Poor Valerio, being trapped in this situation.

Catching Mawile!

Drunk Chu-e is fun to write. I apologize in advance for any stupid shit he may do lol
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 12:49:03 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

like an old story book

“i don't even expect what i would see tonight until i see you here.”[break][break]

he giggles before their attention is also snatched away by the movement in the bushes. with the "moonlight" of the lunatone, he finally sees the messed up face of one chu-e wasted on the outdoor bench.[break][break]

his druddigon follows the slowking only to target a different creature. the dragon nods at his trainer, assuring him to take care of the psychic rock-type.[break][break]

“so why are you being wasted here?”[break][break]

ooc: catch lunatone - 1

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:10:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BINACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 17:30:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Aloe grunts at the new pokemon joining him, glancing at the Druddigon's trainer and huffing. In poke-speak, this was roughly 'Is it okay to leave them alone?' Thought, the Slowking seemed more concerned with his Trainer than with the other pokemon's. Still, he guessed he would follow orders even if he didn't want to. The Cutiefly that started to buzz around his head was taken down swiftly and a pokeball crammed in it's face. Aloe was not gentle or below using these things to vent his frustration.

"Wanted some fun." Chu-e pouted, crossed his arms and rubbed his shoulders. "But it got boring. I didn't want me ass grabbed so much and someone tried to shove their tongue down my throat." He huffed. "I only want that stuff if I ask." But, that seemed to be far less important than whatever thought had just popped into his head.

"Dachev," And the man looked up at the other from under his lashes, flushed and pink with alcohol and a coy look. "I'm cold. Keep me warm?" He pointedly looked at the other, mostly his much warmer looking clothes. His lower lip was pulled between his teeth, chewed soft and warm. Oh, so he was being a minx. Scary.

Catching Cutiefly
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 19:20:44 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

like an old story book

“that... is disturbingly graphic.” valerio huffs a laughter, scooting himself beside chu-e who is a being a little to clingy for his taste. his fingers crawl onto his shoulders and find their place on the other. “warm it is.”[break][break]

brenn, on the other hand, does not seem to mind what is happening. being a little more patient than the slowking, he proceeds to mind his own business sparring with the wild binacle by the grass. after dealing with the creature, it barks at its trainer, nudging him to throw it another spare ball.[break][break]

“then you should've asserted your place in the club, right? you didn't have to leave for them.”[break][break]

ooc: catch binacle - 2

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 3:03:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COALOSSAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEAM ENGINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AXEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 17:59:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Maaaaybe." Like a cat, Chu-e tried to soak in the other man's warmth my pressing himself against his side. He hummed, more content; if Valerio wasn't careful, there was a good chance that Chu-e would end up in his lap. There was less reservation to him right now and the redhead was about to learn a very surprising lesson about Chu-e Choi: that he was a cuddler when he was drunk. "But they were all boring, Val!" Huffing, he laid his head on the other's shoulder as well, one arm sneaking around his back to try and pull him close.

"They all tried to act so big and bad, and I could see they wanted me to be afraid and think they were so cool... but none of them had that bite, you know? None of them were reeeeeealy scary. They just thought they were. It was pathetic." Humming, he nosed against the other a bit more. "They couldn't have given me what I wanted, you know?"

While Chu-e was busy trying to become a pretzel on Valerio, Aloe had found yet another pokemon. This one was... something else. Large and imposing, the kind of thing you didn't mess with. Thankfully, Aloe was also able to put out it's fires with a well timed Water Pulse, confusing and startling the other pokemon enough to toss out a pokemon. Given the time of the year, the Slowking felt much like a Delibird tossing Presents. Only instead of bombs or treats, he was pulling them from the wilderness and into a new home. Fun!

Catching Coal Daddy
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 2:47:00 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

like an old story book

“i bet those pretentious mofos are projecting since they're more actually scared than you, eh?” valerio handles chu-e with care, asserting his arms place on his shoulders so he will not fall on his lap.[break][break]

suddenly, an axew comes running into him with its petite body after being chased by brenn, who is attempting to play with it. the redhead gestures to the baby dragon with a smile as his other hand snuggles with its cheek.[break][break]

“what is it that you want in the first place?”[break][break]

ooc: befriend (catch) axew - 3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 8:23:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOLAR BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JIGGLYPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST

[break]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 1:16:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Hmmmm, yeah." He agrees easily. A small sigh and Chu-e is at least content where he's at, no longer wiggling or trying to get closer. He ends up blearily staring off into the trees; from here, the lights of the city are fuzzy pinpricks of light. It made him feel relaxed and vulnerable, which was okay because he knew Valerio was strong. Chu-e was quiet after the second question, content to stare into the trees and just exist. The sounds of the pokemon were nice background noise to him, even when that noise was his Slowking being accosted by a Flabebe who wanted to nest on his crown.

"You know," Finally, he broke the quiet. "I used to be married. I can't remember if I mentioned that or not." And he swallowed, tried to think of where he was going with this. "When I got captured, I didn't get to tell him 'goodbye'. I came back to Hoenn to find him... but he's not here anymore. I don't think he died, either. I think he just gave up on me coming home." Valerio would be the first in Rocket to know he was captured, even if he wasn't clear on what. Drinking had loosened the lock on his tongue. "I loved him, you know? I think he was the only person I ever loved like that. Then..."

He huffed, turned his head to try and press his face into the warmth of Valerio's arm. "I don't know what I want. I think I'm just lonely."

catching flabebe
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 5:07:17 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

like an old story book

“and that's why i don't marry.” valerio attempts to lighten up the mood but he knows it is only a short-term laugh or chuckle before reality dawns upon them once more.[break][break]

“it's not your fault that you got captured but... it's not his fault to stop caring either.” he is not sure whether his words are heavy to bear. he's just thankful that after the axew, a jigglypuff appears to slightly lighten up their mood with a song that is surprisingly not sleeepy to hear.[break][break]

“most of the time, true love doesn't exist. we just got to make the most out of our every relationship, even the ones you think you didn't love the same way as you did with him.”[break][break]

ooc: pass - 3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 9:06:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOLDORE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SANDSTORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SLIDE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALTARIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHOI CAUGHT FLABEBE!