[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He recoils, or maybe that's just how she interprets it. The man stumbles backward into the water, sinking lower. Her eyes shift and she blushes in return, averting her aaze the minute realization sets in.[break][break]

They both babble apologies, their words slurring together in a panic, holding each other at arms length. Her hand retracts in favor of wrapping both of her arms around her exposed chest, and she sinks into the water - though it's unclear if it helps disguise herself in the clear-ish water.[break][break]

He looks away and but she can't pull her eyes away. Perhaps it's concern for his wellbeing, or maybe it's something else. She is well aware of her own blush rising up to her ears, and she struggles to form a sentence or a thought.[break][break]

"You're fine Remiel, seriously. It's.. it's no big deal."[break][break]

Stormy averts her gaze awkwardly, and that awkwardness soon dissolves into a nervous giggle. The aftermath of the situation apparently turning quite funny.[break][break]

"Are you sure you're alright? I-I um.. I didn't see anything, if that's.. what you're worried about."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 1:33:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
BB MISSION: NYNM

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

Though appreciated, her words do little to help with his mortification. It isn't until she dissolves into her giggling that he begins to feel the shame slowly wither away. It seemed rude not to laugh also, so... Remiel smiled, and abashedly chuckled in response. He supposed there was a notable degree of comedic substance to the whole thing. Perhaps he was acting a little too uptight.[break][break]

Being uptight hardly did anyone any good, he thought. He'd met and seen plenty of royals who were dominated, and subsequently ruined, by it. His training in fencing and horse-riding taught him to avoid it. And a hot spring certainly wasn't the place for such a thing to thrive. In some regions, such as Kalos and Kanto, mixed-gender onsen were standard place.[break][break]

Did that save him from having his blush flare up at the mention of not having seen his thing, however? Absolutely not.[break][break]

The red-faced royal blinks, repeatedly, as he clears his throat and tries to compose himself. He sets his eyes upon a gathering of floating pine leaves at the corner of the pool nearby, just past Stormy. Deciding it provides enough cover to not have to worry about the opacity of the water anymore, he makes his way towards it, wading through the steaming pool at a gentle pace.[break][break]

"I-It's... quite alright. I'm alright." He finally responds, glancing at her tentatively as he passes, and unaware of the pine leaf that has revealed itself clinging to the side of his hair. "I don't suppose you saw what caused that to happen... did you?" He didn't want to resort to blaming faulty craftsmanship, after all. Though he figured that was most likely.[break][break]

[break]

mission: NEW YEAR, NEW ME

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 1:45:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She spares a glance back at him, pointedly focusing on his face and not allowing her eyes to wander. The last thing she wanted was for him to be even further mortified by the situation. [break][break]

Though that seems to have been already set in stone, even despite her attempts to relax the situation by laughing. His own chuckle joins hers and it's good, but the man still pulls away and leaves for the edge of the spring, for the cover of pine needle leaves that are floating nearby. [break][break]

It actually makes her second-guess herself and her company for just a moment, that Remiel would prefer to hang out with prickly needles poking at skin rather than stay comfortable with her. But he wasn't comfortable, right? And that was why he had chosen the worse option.[break][break]

BUt before he gets too close, she catches his fleeting glance and the pine needles in his hair. Instinctively, without warning, Stormy reaches out to pull them out of his dark hair, squeezing the leaves gently in her hand and smiling awkwardly at the sudden exchange.[break][break]

"I- uhmm.. yeah, I think it was a bunch of Bibarel. I saw them take off just after the wall fell. They seemed quite proud of themselves."[break][break]

She pulls her hand back to her chest slightly, unsure whether it's appropriate to follow him, given his eagerness to wade away.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 7:53:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

The royal stops-- freezes, more like-- when Stormy suddenly reaches forward with a hand and meticulously begins to pluck the pine needles out of his hair. His eyes remained fixed on her own as she does so, determined to show her the same respect she'd shown him and refrain from wandering. Thankfully, there's a kindness in her reddish-brown hues that immediately has him mystified. Eyes that almost make him forget the hot blush on his face, or the lump in his throat he promptly swallows down upon perceiving.[break][break]

Was she always this... caring?
[break][break]

Remiel genuinely doesn't know how to answer. Before he knows it, he's forgotten about the bed of pine needles floating in the corner, or the fact that he's standing so close-- so bare-- to at the center of the steamy pool. Instead, he turns towards the open gap between fences afar. The spot, presumably, where the Bibarel had gnawed away at their barrier. "How... vainglorious." He remarks, taking a deep breath and sinking into the water below. He wonders why the hot spring staff hadn't come to investigate the noise yet.[break][break]

| | |
[break][break]

In the nearby shack's small lobby, the young lad who presided over the onsen with his mother sat with his feet kicked up on the front desk, bopping his head to the anime music that blared from his headphones. His mother had left to assemble a gift basket for their patrons, leaving her son alone in the lobby with the Sinistea that guarded the ambassador's luxury balls. Despite the noise (from both the fallen barrier and the headphones), however, Earl Grey remained peacefully dormant.[break][break]

A dutiful butler didn't have much time to rest the ectoplasm, after all.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:06:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He freezes, and so does she. There is a magnetism that she can't shake, and she doesn't dare look away. Instead, she rolls the needles between her fingertips, focusing on the stiffness of the object, the earthy smell. It helps to keep her mind alert, to stop herself from bringing to attention the rising heat in her face.[break][break]

Only when he turns away from her to look at the gap in the barrier does she look away. Her expression is almost bashful, an expression bizarre on the young woman. And she is acutely aware of the fact that he had stopped, rather than continue to drift away from her. [break][break]

She sinks deeper into the water, allowing the pines to float away from her, though they seem to encircle her instead, framing her shoulders.[break][break]

"... vainglorius - that's funny."[break][break]

She lifts her hand out of the water to tuck stray hair from her messily topped bun behind her ear. In the process, of course, she decorates her own hair with loose pine needles stuck to her damp, pruning hands.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:40:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

Remiel's cobalt eyes flick back to Stormy, and the hint of a smile quirks the corner of his lips. A part of him is relieved to see that she, too, has sunken deeper into the water with him. There's nothing to worry about after all. "I'm told I can be quite the walking thesaurus," He says with a self-deprecating chuckle. "My peers often despise it. Drives them stark raving mad."[break][break]

When the black-haired belle reaches up to fix and decorate her hair, Remiel can't help but stare for a moment. Then he blinks himself out of his stupor, shaking his head and looking up at the moon and the stars instead. Something about the act seemed terribly... intimate, to him. Somehow even more so than sharing a spring together bare. It was all very confusing; almost overwhelmingly so, in fact.[break][break]

But he takes another breath. Relaxes.
[break][break]

Regardless, this intimacy made him consider something he hadn't touched upon since they'd first met... something he hadn't dared to approach then. Something he felt far too conflicted to approach now. If he could cast it to the sky like the pine needles carried in the breeze, he would have. But, then again...[break][break]

He looks back at her. His smile, fleeting as they usually are, has faded. But there's warmth in his eyes as he wades a bit closer, grabbing a pine needle from the surface of the water between them before handing it over.[break][break]

"... You make a lovely pine tree."[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:01:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Is there sadness in the way he chuckles, in the way he forms his response? It should be amusing, a moment of shared mirth, and yet there's something missing that she can't quite put her finger on. Her own smile falters to see it, watching him carefully to pick apart whatever it is he might be hiding.[break][break]

"Then maybe you should pick new peers.."[break][break]

Time seems to slow for just a moment when he stares at her as she fixes her hair. It brings her pause, and she slowly lowers her hand back into the water, disturbing the needles that remain. [break][break]

Maybe it is the heat that is disorienting her, making her second-guess. She sucks in a breath, however, when Remiel comes closer, effectively eliminating the space between them for a second time. Except this time it's intentional.[break][break]

In his hand is another pine needle, followed by a compliment. Her eyes trail slowly from his outstretched hand and up to his face, past the curve of his jaw and slope of his nose to find his cobalt-blue eyes.[break][break]

"Is it because I'm prickly?"[break][break]

But she reaches out for him in return, fingertips brushing the needle onto her own. She lingers, however, not quite pulling away.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 10:35:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

She isn't wrong.[break][break]

Remiel didn't make it a habit to waste time with people he didn't care for. His job dictated otherwise, but moments like these made up for it. He'd locked himself into a prison of his own making with his career choice, after all. The time he had for himself, and the handful of people he chose to spend that time with, represented the vestiges of the freedom he'd come to Hoenn in the first place to seize.[break][break]

Lately, however, he felt as though that handful were growing smaller by the day. It made the definitive confirmation of his friendship with Stormy today all the more impactful... even if there was more they had yet to understand or explore. Inching close, he tenderly slides the pine needle atop her palm, his fingers brushing against her own as they slowly retreat.[break][break]

"You don't seem particularly prickly to me, Stormy," He answers, briefly captured in the mesmerizing gaze of her eyes again, before looking down to acknowledge their physical contact. "Quite the opposite, I'd say. At least to me..." He drops his hand afterwards, but doesn't move away as he looks back up at her with a thoughtful expression. "Care to get out of here?"[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 20:06:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Where their fingers meet, he is much, much colder. The heat of her fingertips might almost be too much, thrumming with the half-lidded emotion she keeps close to her chest. But there is an instinctive desire to stay close to him, and when he pulls his hand away she immediately seeks it out.[break][break]

Her fingers move to slide through his, and she tugs him cautiously when he suggests they get out. She's being bold, bolder than she should, bolder than she expected.[break][break]

"I would love to."[break][break]

She takes a step back slowly, though she has stopped leaning back in the water to be discreet. Shyness is out the window, replaced with confidence and heat through her fingertips.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:32:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

There's no resistance when she entwines her hand with his and pulls him along. In that moment, there's no reason for it-- in fact: there's an active want. Her hand is pleasantly warm against his. It's a familiar and welcoming physical gesture. One he hadn't known he needed so badly until now. Though the realization is as daunting to him as it is complicated.[break][break]

Regardless, any timidity about their bodies seems to shed away as they slowly leave the pool. When they reach the rocky steps leading out of the spring, he draws himself closer and ascends the first step. Their eyes (and hands) remain fixed on each other... then he falters, looking away. "Stormy, I..." His fingers slowly loosen away her own; a cold breeze blows through.[break][break]

"I haven't been in a good place, recently... there's something I need to see through." Parting his hand from her own, he glances at her briefly before turning away to grab a nearby towel. If she didn't understand, that was okay, he thought. He hardly understood it himself. But he was determined to find an answer to all of this. He just needed more time.[break][break]

Just as the royal begins to wrap his towel around his waist, he pauses to look halfway over his shoulder. The moonlight glows upon his slick, scarred back so clearly that one could mistake it for a mirror. "If it's too much to ask, feel free to decline. However... I'd like to see you again. Soon." He admits, tying the towel into a knot in front of him.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:03:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 115

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She holds fast until he makes a point to wrestle his hand away. When his loosen, she lets go, letting her hand fall back to her side. The man has pulled ahead of her to make the steps just a second before her, and he turns now to whisper. She listens, as she always does, her attention fixed on the sadness in his face-- the indecision, the turmoil.[break][break]

"Okay."[break][break]

Her voice is quiet, and she steps away to let water splash from her form onto the ground. It is damp, but she is almost completely dry from her own supernatural body heat by the time she finds her towel. Stormy wraps it around herself quickly before turning back to face him.[break][break]

"I'd like to see you again, too, Remiel."[break][break]

She smiles at him, and the cool breeze untucks the same strand of dark hair she'd fixed.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rustboro springs [bbm]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:16:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: