he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 16:45:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Thankfully with the help of Salem clearing the way Razz is able to make it to the building the festival rented to act as a first aid. When he arrives one nurse leads him to the beds they already have set up for him thanks to one of the other Ranger letting them know ahead of time. After being led to the beds Razz carefully puts down the sick man before stepping back and sighing in relief. [break][break]

This ordeal was finally going to be over. At least so he thought. Apparently the nurse was asking if he could stay. That it would be good for a seizure patient to know what happened during the time and since he was there he’d be able to help. Not wanting to give the Rangers a bad look for his behavior [break][break]

“Of course…” he replies as the nurse thanks him, offering for him to just sit in the chair for now and wait for Chu-e to wake up again.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Social WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 5:16:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e hadn't meant to doze off again. But he was so tired and the rocking movement of being carried had been soothing. Plus, Pompom had been singing so sweetly in his ear...

So when he's placed back on the bed, Chu-e does take a few minutes to gain his bearings and wake back up properly. His head is pounding and he feels nauseated but his stomach is already empty, which leads to uncomfortable stomach cramps.

Still, his not-as-cloudy eyes do manage to flick over before Chu-e moves to roll over a little, to face the other.

"We meet again." His voice is rough and thick, tongue feeling too big for his mouth. He swallows hard. "I need some water." There's a bottle in his bag but... he's too tired to get it for himself. Plus, it probably wasn't cold anymore.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 5:31:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

While he waited for the sickly man to wake up Razz checked his phone every now and then for the time. And to inform the person he was on patrol with that he could be awhile before back on duty. Part of him wishes he could just leave, as he feels this whole thing would be awkward. He'll play the nice ranger for now though, its not like Choi has done anything. [break][break]

As he hears movement from the bed Razz looks up, "Indeed, seems we keep meeting in odd settings," is his comment as the other ask for water. Razz gets himself up and grabs the water from the table the nurse had left for him to give. It wasn't the coldest as they mentioned if it were too cold it could shock his system. "Here," he offers as he even opens the lid for him and hands it to him. [break][break]

"Think you'll be alright?"

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 6:30:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e takes a small sip, not wanting to agitate his stomach any worse than it already was. His head still felt a little fuzzy, it always did after an episode like that, but that would pass in a while.

"Dunno." He was just as likely to have another fit as he was to not. Until his head stopped hurting he wouldn't really know for sure. "Thanks. This'll keep you alive once." He huffed out a small laugh at that. He doubted he would need to threaten 's life anytime soon.

"Did I do anything weird?" Closing his eyes, Chu-e leans back. His voice is weak and small. Hell, his whole everything is weak and small right now. Instead of waiting for an answer, he sighs. "Dying really fucking sucks."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 7:11:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"While I don't know why I'd need that type of promise from 'a sickly man who knows too much about Fairy types'," he quotes from their date, especially since rocket was suppose to be gone. Not that he believed it, "But I will thank you for it none the less," after all at times being a Ranger could get him into trouble down the line. He may not be the same Beast from before, but who knows it might be helpful in the future. [break][break]

Though for now he'll just focus on the present as he hits back down in the seat provided to him. Salem just watching on the side lines with a stiff tail waggling slowly, showing he was on alert. Not that Razz felt he needed it for the moment as he thought back to the list. He looks toward the wall for a minute pondering just if he should say was he was called. Though it wasn't like it would hurt either of them. "You called me 'dad'..... told me you were sorry and you didn't want to," he answers truthfully for the moment not thinking to mention the names.[break][break]

At the mention of dying Razz does become more curious though as this is another mention of dying. The first when he said that Chu-e died a long time ago. "Was it the book club?"

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 8:02:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e swallows again, a wry smile on his face as he listens. Maybe something a little bitter is lingering behind it.

"Yeah." He will... come back to 's first two things. In a moment. "I wasn't useful any more." Idly, he lifts a hand to rub his chest. Pauses for a moment before inching his shirt up a bit. It would allow Razz a brief glimpse of the jagged and poorly healed surgical scars lining his entire torso. Then he quickly pushed his shirt back down, smoothed it over gently. "I don't really want to die again."

But he sighs, closes his eyes. They're the only ones in the room and he's feeling... nostalgic. "You're a decent kid. I wish more people like you were in the League."

"I haven't seen my dad in... thirteen? I think? Thirteen years. I miss him." Which had been mentioned but it was different coming from a clearer minded mouth.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 9:07:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

That was no surprise. [break][break]

Some's loyalty to Rocket would even cause them to turn on family based off his experience alone. Though he wonders what the beast could have done to be considered 'no longer of use.' To him it always seemed that as long as you were strong Rocket would always find you useful. All does watch as Chu-e lifts his shirt enough to show the scars and he narrows his eyes at them. Wondering just what they did to the other. "Well hopefully if you're able to keep away from them now you won't have to, it especially seems dangerous considering your list of conditions," he comments, all he could really do is be hopeful. [break][break]

"Ah sorry I had to look at that, your Igglybuff showed me so I could see what was wrong," he takes a look at the small pink pokemon, "I think you've chosen some good service pokemon so it seems you're in good hands." he gives it a small smile before looking back to Choi, not entirely sure how he felt about the compliment. Several league members seemed fine enough, but of course his interaction and out view on things would be much different than the other's. "Ummm... thank you, books never interested me so I'd thought I'd try something different"[break][break]

"You've mention missing your family, which I suppose is understandable I don't think you'd be saying sorry to those you don't care for," he pauses for a moment as he considers a few things. One with how open the other seemed to be, and the other about pondering what else he could get away with asking. "Is it being gone so long that you're sorry for? Or.... the other?" he trails off, feeling that asking if joining the club could be the reason was obvious.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 9:35:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Being... uh... into books, I guess, was never my goal." But was it really anyone's goal? "I wasn't a lifetime member. I signed up when I was sixteen." It seems would get a brief peek into the other's history. If only a just a glimpse.

"But I ran away from home when I was thirteen. So, I was on my own a while. It makes you grow up. You see things." Some things Razz may have even been familiar with.

"I ran away because there are people in the League, who say they're kind and good, but they're not. One of those people... hurt me very badly. And got away with it even though I had proof. Just... hold those around you accountable."

Sighing, Chu-e hummed. "As far as I know, the book club is gone." A sincere lie. Chu-e was good at lying. "But I don't think we can ever... be on the same side of things. Even if I keep my nose clean, my hate runs real deep."

"But... the things I did before.... that doesn't mean I liked doing them. I guess, to answer your question, I was sorry for that."

It was kind of a rambling mess but he was still have a little trouble concentrating.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 10:19:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The young ranger listen with fascination, interested in learning all he could about the other. How much of this was actually true he couldn't be sure. He wonders a bit if his current condition made lying any harder. Telling little lies here and there had become second nature to him while in rocket so Razz was sure it was no different with the Beast. Though for now he'll take it, that small part of him wanting to be hopeful, even if the logical part of him was calling him an idiot. [break][break]

He narrows his eyes as he hears the story of why he ran away. It matched up a lot with what his parents told him as to why they did what they did, and why it was right. "I'm sorry to hear something had happen to you, especially so young, but I'll do what I can," he assures, Razz knows he has nothing to prove to the other, but this isn't the first person to tell him that he's seems to be doing a decent job. So if there was a way to feel like there could be some faith in the league when so many have lost it, he could try. [break][break]

"I doubt that, as long as they're still in Kanto there is that chance of them branching out," Razz lets out his concern seeing as the nurse wasn't there to over hear. Maybe it was because the other was lying, or it was because Razz was born into it, but the idea that they would just give up didn't sit right with him. "But that's fine not being on the same side, plenty of civilians who do their own thing."[break][break]

When he mentions that he didn't like to do the things he done Razz can't help but believe him. Mostly because of the way the other acted while they were in their weakest state. So he fells that this could be more genuine. "If you don't mind me asking, and feel free to ask me whatever if you'd like since you've been humoring me so far, but if you miss them why not go back? Or do they know?"

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 12:57:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A few details had been omitted or simplified but... otherwise, what Chu-e had told him had been the truth. History wise, at least.

"Hmm, that's a good point... I guess I meant more in Hoenn, in the now. Yeah, they're still, uh, reading those books elsewhere." This analogy was getting kind of silly but it wasn't like Chu-e could come up with anything better. Answering it gave him a moment to think about his answer to 's question. About going home.

"Protection. I mean, I hurt people real bad, kid. I did fucked up shit. Book club or not, people still want my head. And those people would use them to get at me. Easier this way." But then Chu-e sighed, seemed to melt into his cot a bit more, looked a lot older than just twenty six. "But that ain't the whole truth. My family raised us to be good people. I can't face them anymore."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 14:11:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Hearing the others awkwardness with the wording he holds up a hand and leaves the room for a moment. While his voice could be heard asking something what it probably couldnt reach the room. As he goes back he closes the door, "There, in case your tired state makes it too hard to use code, they shouldn't be able to hear" he offers knowing how usually after his own panic attacks things were hard to keep straight. Whether or not if the other just found the anology hard or silly he doesnt care to ask about.
[Break][break]

"I see that makes sense," he comments as he thinks about it, part of him wishes he could say he understands but he couldnt put himself in those shoes. Maybe if it qas his brother he could link it but his parents? Well they could rot in the LITTERAL jail they were now in and he didn't care. "Its not like you have to tell them everything, but maybe you can start small? Letters? I mean if you miss them imagine just how much they miss you?" He offers curious if he chooses this path if he could drive the Beast away from the worse this way.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 11:01:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e let out a groan, sounding much more like a petulant schoolchild than a grown man being gently suggested to write his parents a letter.

"I don't want to talk about my storied past anymore. That shit stays buried for a reason. Tell me about you." Even if still weak, at least Chu-e seemed a bit more frisky than he had been before. At least, he was well enough to try and push for some type of story or equal trade. It seemed only fair. A 'I showed you mine, show me yours' mentality.

"Then I have a very important task for you... one I can't even talk about right now." Patting himself down, Chu-e took out his phone and laid on his lap. He looked so serious... but there was a glint of mischief hidden in his eyes.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 11:28:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

And there it was, the cut off he was eventually expecting. He knew it would come but he did find it all informative. It was just too bad that Razz couldn’t be as honest with the Beast as they were with him. Though unlike the other the ranger truly had no intention of sharing anything he learned. Something he couldn’t be sure of Chu-e would return that favor on. Who knows maybe if he can find a way to thinking of trusting someone from the old club, maybe? But until that, ”Not much to talk about really, I’m sure you look young and all but you have what maybe 9 years on me? he took a guess not entirely sure just how old the other was. [break][break]

“Mom told me she only joined because see needed a way to make money for raising my brother and me all by her ‘lonesome’ but then around the time the club swept over Kanto she’s like ‘Oh hey I’m sending you off to your dad now bye’ and I moved to Kalos with him. If he was one of them too he never said, not that I thought they would ever go there, after an accident, and eventually I went on my own,” he ‘informed’ trying to be as vague and quick about it as possible, making it come across as a boring tale. [break][break]

He does tilt his head at the request wondering on what the phone was for, “And what is this task?”

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 11:29:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e hummed, pretending to only half listen as the other spoke. Pretending, in mind. "There were lots of young moms who joined back before the rise of everything." He didn't seem entirely happy with that but didn't comment on it further. It would be a story for another time. Maybe.

Handing over his phone, Chu-e had it open to a dating site... it looked like he had a lot of messages. The pictures were really good, if one could ignore the occasional blur of what might have been the photographer. They made him look more ethereal than half dead like in reality. "I don't want to see anymore dick pics. Would you check my messages for me?"

He fluttered his eye lashes like it was a most heinous thing, a small pout on his lips. Well, it looked like he was... mostly back to normal if he had placed at least one of his personal masks back on. could probably leave soon if he really wanted.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Nurses Visit
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 12:27:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"I've heard that those falling on hard times are easy to pry on, molded that gratefulness into loyalty sort of thing," Razz paraphrases as he could recall that that was often how he saw their numbers grow. Through a system that failed so many, and pry on it to make them strong enough to be used, or perish. There was a sad look in his eye as he thought about it. [break][break]

Razz cautiously takes the phone confused at first before he makes an oogly face. "Funny," he replies sarcastically as he hands the phone back after shutting the screen off, "Maybe try a different site?" he offers as he finally gets himself up. [break][break]

"Though I suppose with your little joke I guess that means you're doing better? I hope you get well soon Mr. Ki, unless you actually need something?" Razz ask, ready to leave to go back on patrol should the other ask.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES