he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 8:24:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With new year things seeming to run all month long. Razz still had sometime to waste before he was allowed to get back to work, so why not try something that usually happened once a month? The Renaissance Faire, where people dressed up like olden times from Kalos and Galar a like to mingle. It was all pretty strange to him, though these places usually sold interesting trinkets so one thing he was hoping for was a decent replacement for Zaffre's old shell. [break][break]

"HARK!"[break][break]

A man calls out making the young man pause long enough as one of the workers here seemed to be happy for having someone's attention. Shit. [break][break]

"Come hither young squire, I hopest the morrow finds thee well for I haveth the activity fer thy!"[break][break]

Oh no he hated this, but the yelling man did make some people stare and Razz rather get it all over with and say no, rather than have the man continue. He wasn't even dressed up for this event why must the vendor go out of the way to call him out. [break][break]

"Clearly with such battle wounds tis my honour to meet a warrior such as thee...." The man, who eventually introduces himself as Sir Godfree goes on introducing Honedge battles where the team here has highly trained Honedge for people to use and pretend to play out their fantasies as a knight. Eventually his voices draws a bit more of a crowd as some people seem interested. Razz for now just sticking enough for enough people to eventually slip away. Not noticing at first the recognizable presence of another.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 8:45:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sadly for , escape may not be an option.

Before the boy has a chance to leave, a hand is boldly slipped into his and a body pressed to his side. On first glance, it looks to be a doe eyed young woman dressed as a princess. But Razz, has seen this 'princess' before, and to him it would clearly be none other than Chu-e Choi.

"Oh brave and kind knight... would you not fight for my hand?" Chu-e's voice is breathy but still... masculine. He even pulls a little (poorly) embroidered handkerchief from his bosom and waves over the other.

"The fair Princess has chosen her beloved!" Cries the Honedge battler, shock in his voice.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 9:17:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There were many things Razz hated about his disability. As he didn’t really properly adjust when it first happen there were times he still he couldn’t read things right. Though for this instance? It made him completely blind to the body that came up next to him as a hand grabbed his which made him panic and jump. Though the hand kept him there. He would only wonder who they were at first until he heard the voice, and he knows he’s heard it before. And it was just being caught off alone that seemed to allow everything spiral out of control. [break][break]

The terrible speaking vendor comes up behind them and leads them forward to their ‘battle arena’ as he hands them both a Honedge. Informing how the swords have been trained properly to help them fight like true warriors, so no fighting dirty. He gives Razz a look as he mentions this as if the bruised up Ranger is more likely to try something than the Maiden. He also mentions how they will be keeping their sheaths on for extra protection. “You realize I’m half blind right, I can’t do this,” Razz hisses not liking this one bit. Though he assures the Honedge will help with that. [break][break]

“Besides how can thou callith themself a warrior if they don’t take up a friendly challenge! But remember young squire your opponent is a maiden! Thou can’t go too hard, unless of course...” Godfree just chuckles and lets the silence finish his sentence as he was a young man surely he should understand as the censor moved out of the way. “Now on the count of 3!”

“Unless of course what?” Razz questions clearly not getting the man’s dirty mind. For now he looks miserably over at the other finally getting a better look now that the hat wasn’t blocking most of his view. He narrows his one good eye as he tries for a better look, “Ki?” Is all he can ask before the man shouts [break][break]

“THREE! BEGIN!”

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 10:21:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Part of it was- Chu-e was an asshole and had one-hundred-percent ame up on 's bad side. He was a man who exploited weakness where he could, even for things so small.

When 'Three!" is shouted, instead of answering, Chu-e jerks his hand back with a battle cry, sword in hand. It is only thanks to the ghost type lending it's abilities that he could lift it up at all. Ever since he had gotten his injuries, doing simple tasks had been hard. But, with them or not, it didn't seem to eat away at his enthusiasm. He charged at Razz, form poor and (stuffed) chest heaving. In other words, his boobs boobied boobily like the false tatas they were. It earned a whistle from the nasty minded referee.

"Harken thee, knight! Prove thou deserves to take my hand in matrimony!" Chu-e was... he was having too much fun with this. Just too much fun.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 10:42:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Uncomfortable was an understatement of how he felt right now. [break][break]

Why was the other dressed as a woman? Why was Chu-e even here trying to challenge him to a god damn sword battle? And what the hell did was he talking about 'hand in matrimony'? Was it just this place that made the acting fun? There was too many questions and Razz just didn't have the time to think of them all as the sickly man came out him. Lifting the blade Razz just aims to smack the sword that came at him to parry the other to the left, and into his good vision. [break][break]

"I really don't want to take anything," Razz groans measurably as he keeps the sword up for defense. From the sidelines he could hear others cheering for the maiden on how she should whip him into shape! Or to just kick his ass! At least his pokemon were on his side, "How do you enjoy this?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 13:12:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Uncomfortable? Good.

"Ack!" is a might bit physically stronger than Chu-e even if the man had the element of... whatever he was doing. Plus, it's not like Chu-e was very good at sword fighting anyway. He knew knives. Swords might have just been big knives, but that didn't mean he was good at using them! As such, the Honedge was sent flying from his grasp. It did a dramatic anime spin in the air before landing tip down in the dirt.

Chu-e stood there for a moment, as did all the crowd, before he dramatically collapsed at Razz's feet.

"Verily, verily! I hath been bested! Come, shining knight... take your prize." He placed a hand on his forehead, ever dramatic, and heaved his chest out once again. Totally intentional, and of course the false mammaries did what boobs would do... which is to say, a lot that they shouldn't do. Wow. He was really laying it on here.

Chu-e peered up at Razz and he even looked teary eyed. Honestly, he might have been cute if the other didn't know who he was already.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 18:46:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

That was relatively easy, he can recall the list of aliments that effected the old Beast, but taking them out like this seemed.... odd. Part of him wondered if this was some type of trap and they went down easy for a reason. "So harsh young knight! Does thou know no chivalry that thou show no mercy for the maiden!?" the referee goes off. This had to be it then, get the crowd to just hate him. [break][break]

Or he was being paranoid and thinking to far into this. With the Honedge out of the Beast's hand though he supposes he could try and be 'civil' or whatever these people wanted in their show. "Right... prize...." he tries not to groan out with how dumb this all was as he offered his left hand out as he didn't want his blind side facing him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 5:44:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was thrilled, face lighting up instantly when offered his hand. Ghe man took it, dainty and soft, allowing the other to help him back to his feet. Only, he did not let go of Razz's hand, instead tangling their fingers together and using the momentum of Razz helping him to pull him close. Chest to chest, even.

He raised a hand as if to hide them from the crowd and leaned in as if to give Razz a kiss.

Chu-e did not really kiss him, because even he had lines he didn't cross sometimes. However, from this close Razz would be able to smell something... herbal on Chu-e. "You looked too serious. This place is for fun. Loosen up." He whispered it almost sweetly before making a very loud and exaggerated kissing noise and pulling back so there was room for Arceus again. Yet, he still held onto Razz. No escape.

"Thy brave knight!" Chu-e was speaking loudly again, projecting to the crowd who had started hooting at the 'kiss'. Chu-e fanned his face with his free hand as if he were faint. "Thou have sullied my pure flower! Thy will need to make right by my name! Come! To the courtyard! We shall feast and be merry!"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:31:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The beast was as light as he remembered when he brought them to the nurse that day. He was hoping that all of this would be over and he could just leave after he picked the blue haired man up. Apparently not though as Chu-e did not want to break from him as he entangled their hands and if Razz's blind side wasn't facing the crowd he was sure his discomfort would be more apprent as the cross dresser leaned in telling him he should be having fun. Because he was really going to have fun in a place like this, though there was a familiar smell there that he wasn't expecting to have here. "Kinda hard to loosen up with you here," [break][break]

Razz wanted to just glare at the crowd for their 'whooing.' He was much too stiff for these type of things. "sullied your pure flower?" he repeats dryly not amused, "If I do will you stop the act?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:13:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Maybe if you ask real nice?" Was teased back. Chu-e was already busy trying to drag the other away; not that couldn't easily pull out of Chu-e's grip if he really wanted. It wasn't like he was very strong. He was, at least, seeming to just want to guide him towards the food stalls. "I'm hurt, by the way! I thought we had bonded!" Chu-e pouts back at the other.

"Don't you know we're at least two bad romance novel tropes away from the steamy scene where you declare your undying love?" A small laugh. "I'll get captured by the bad guys before I can answer, though, and it'll be, like, three chapters before we meet up again." At least Razz could confirm that Chu-e probably had a thing for bad romance novels since he seemed to know so much about them.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 6:09:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For now the Ranger allows himself to be dragged away, part of him feels as if this would be easier to just go with the wave and let it pass rather than fight against it. Maybe it would Chu-e would pass then and he wouldn't have to see them again. "You were sick and bed ridden, and now you're in full state of mind, who knows what you'll do"[break][break]

At the romance novel thing Razz just tilts his head at him as he raises a brow, "Going a little to far fiction don't think?" he questions, though he wasn't too familiar with these type of novels. For now he sighs as he follows along for now with Salem and Zaffre still by his side.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Faire of Swords
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 6:21:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: