2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 0:18:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e would like it to be known, once again, how much he absolutely loathed the undersea base.

The only way he was able to function down here was by chugging bottles of motion sickness medicine. The damned company would be making a fortune off of him. But, thanks to his most recent position, he found himself having to visit more and more often. Who knew being one of the bitches with big britches involved so much paperwork? Bureaucracy could ruin anything.

But today he had a mission, and that was meeting with one . He had heard of her, even before both of their promotions had intended to chat her up, but now it seemed more fitting. Chu-e wanted to have a pleasant working experience with his coworkers, after all, and he had a feeling that between himself and , they would be knocking on Lulu's door often.

Which is just what he did. After tracking down her new office, he rapped on the door, flipping through a manilla folder with his free hand. He might have been an Underboss now, but Chu-e wasn't about to be an ass and throw his dick around because he knew he could. Those types were always the worst to deal with.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 8:34:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

in the quiet of her office, what no one could hear was her incessant fidgeting. her first week in position had been one of chaos and confusion for the laboratories staff (and for herself). the old head scientists had stepped down, and she had been placed in the position to fill both pairs of shoes for the time being, until someone was promoted or hired in to assume half of the duties. she’d had little time to work on her own personal projects, having spent more time devising a plan to take a large portion of their science team in their new direction, and filling in her ‘breaks’ with learning to manage all of their programs, including those which had been put on the backburner. there were many areas of research which she was unfamiliar with. her brain had been occupied with so many new concepts.

one thing she had quickly realized was that her initial intentions of working during the night would not be a possibility. she didn’t trust anyone else to delegate tasks on that level, and she found she lost even more sleep worrying about what was going on at HQ. so, nerves frayed and eyes beet-red, she sat at her desk at a surprisingly reasonable, common hour during the late afternoon, a pen in her hand that tapped at an obnoxious rate against the edge of her desk while she stared idly at a distant clock, thoughts all pitted in a fight for her crippled focus and thus momentarily jammed.

at the knock, she went to get the door, peering through a crack at first out of a sort of habit before opening it wide. “sir.” she acknowledged him with an ingrained tone of a respect. she was surprised to see him. the pastry-maker from the party. the motherly one. she supposed he did know how to give a lecture. perhaps putting him in a position of power wasn’t the worst move.

she moved to return to her desk, ushering to a chair on the other side of it. the office was rather bare still. it would likely remain that way. “i apologize for not introducing myself at walsh’s birthday party.” the look of exhaustion with 's antics couldn’t fully hide itself on her face. she stared at the new underboss, as did the lunatone over her shoulder. “i’m lulu flint.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 17:16:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When opened the door, Chu-e nodded to her with a grin before slipping inside. He made himself comfortable on the seat as she spoke, placing the folder between them but shrugging off what she said. "No harm, no foul! I wasn't promoted then, anyway." Laughing to himself, he still reached out his hand out for her to shake; if she accepted, his grip would be firm and strong for his frail body. "Chu-e Choi. In public, call me Ji-Hoon Ki, though." Given his previous status as a Kanto Beast, his real name could cause problems if someone figured out who he was.

"Sorry for dropping in so suddenly! I thought it would be good to touch base." Patting the folder and scooting it closer, he motioned for her to take it. "I do also have a small request... and I know from your file and that you're the right person to come to!"

Shifting to cross his legs, Chu-e leaned forward a bit, voice lowering in a conspiratorial way. Just for Lulu's ears. "Now, this is more... confidential. I won't go into details, but before Blackwell's fall there were a few specialized labs working on... something. I don't know what for sure. Just that it was related to 'Prophet' and it was human experimentation. Most of the old files have been purged, corrupted, or just lost. But I bet if there's anything still left on any of the servers, you'd be able to find them."

Leaning back, Chu-e hummed. "Now, I know I'm Underboss, but think of this as more... optional work. You're one woman taking on two people's jobs right now, Miss Flint! I'd like to know to sate my own curiosity, of course, but we both know what side our bread is buttered on, right?"
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 4:22:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

rocket was a strange bunch. after being awkwardly turned down by during their initial meeting on the castform collecting mission, lulu had since stopped offering handshakes. only after the underboss initiated it did she take his hand and shake it firmly, proving that yes, she did give handshakes, and that she appreciated the gesture.

“i’ll be sure to do so.” she assured him. she’d not given him her real name, either, but it wasn’t a particularly convincing one. it wasn’t necessarily meant to be. it was why she didn’t pry. many in rocket had a don’t ask, don’t tell kind of policy.

“of course. don't hesitate to call on me. i like to think of myself as reliable, especially to my superiors.” it was true. lulu was a servant to authority--for now.

her file. she briefly wondered what it read.

the mention of rerouted her thoughts for just a moment, although it wasn’t apparent on her face. since her return, her brother had been recommending her frequently to the higher ranks of rocket. she knew it was for her skill, but she it was also not lost on her the amount of money he had sent her way. while she maintained her slateport apartment, she could now afford a nice house. she likely wouldn’t ever, but the fact remained that while quiet and distant, he was improving her life exponentially. or at least, it would seem that way.

her chin raised at him in curiosity. she remained quiet, allowing him to divulge uninterrupted.

she wasn’t aware of any project titled ‘prophet’ and was immediately intrigued. it showed in her bloodshot eyes. when he was finished, she responded simply, “no problem at all, sir. i don’t mind the extra work. i’ll start this evening.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 11:38:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Wonderful! If you need any information or extra hands, just let me know. I'm not especially skilled in these things but I'm always willing to help." In the manilla folder, when would look at it, would be all the data that Chu-e could remember and had compiled. Experimentation in offshore labs, the injection process, other small bits and pieces regarding the types of things they would do to him... all in carefully clinical terms. Even with all that, and as gruesome as it was, it still wasn't much to go on. Lulu would have her work cut out for her.

"Now, with that done, is it okay if I stick around and chat for a bit? I'm sure we'll have a close working relationship and I would like to get to know you." The statement itself was bland enough not to be threatening. Chu-e wasn't here to make an enemy; but he also knew not everyone in Rocket would warm up to him quite as quick as had. This was give and take and Chu-e was in a position of authority. He didn't know if she had experience with the Kanto branch of rocket but it was often more taught that the hand that fed you would be just as willing to hit you if you made one small misstep.

He was not above whipping dogs who deserved it. However, that didn't mean he would strike without reason.

"I've been conducting some questions with... well, everyone, really. Grunts. Captains. Enforcers. Admins. Anyone I can get a few moments to chat with. What is it you hope to get from Rocket, Miss Flint? What do you think Rocket can be?"
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:48:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

He was like a light you had to adjust to in the dark—so chipper and pleasant. She wondered briefly what his flipside looked like.

He was feeling people out. She utterly hated being psycho-analyzed, and this felt quite close to that. Her fingers wove together and she set her elbows on the desk and leaned in. Friendly or not, the question made her uncomfortable, and caused her to need a moment to think. She blinked tiredly at him and then reached a drawer for an ashtray and a smoke, lighting it unabashedly and then offering him one.

After a puff and a light sigh, she attempted an honest response. “I’d be dead twice over if it weren’t for Rocket. Suppose I’ve already gotten what I wanted.” She paused. “But I won’t lie and say the money’s not helping. I have nothing otherwise. Rocket is funding my research, my progress. My curiosities.”

She hit her cigarette again and then reached in her desk to pull out a tiny mechanical device; a bug which crawled across the table towards him, blinking with its infrared eyes as its computer processed an elaborate code of instructions at every movement.

It stopped and took in the shape of Chu-e, one of its eye lights blinking off as it then proceeded to scan his face through an empty database still in the creative process. Since he was obviously not found, his picture was then added.

The smallest smile was given at it. Despite that it was obviously a robot, she’d given it a life-like aesthetic purely for her own appeal. It was cute. At her core, there was a small, young Saoirse somewhere, beaming, proud.

“I think Rocket can and will be exponentially powerful. I’m here to support that in whatever way that I can.” As the bug seemed to become bored with Chu-e, it turned to scan around the room, and then made its way into the palm of Lulu’s hand which she held out to it after a small wave to become its new target. Her eyes flashed back up to his. “What about you, Sir?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 8:31:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e hummed as he listened, nodding along as spoke. He did wave off her cigarette, though. Chu-e only smoked when he was angry.

A brow is raised at the weird bug, but Chu-e is still quiet. He can be patient, allow the other to collect her thoughts. There is the temptation to reach out and touch the little metal creature but Chu-e doesn't think he knows her well enough for that. He wouldn't, say, lick rocks with Lulu just yet.

"Me?" He finally replies, when addressed. A short laugh escapes him. No one had turned his questions back on him yet. It seemed only fair to answer the woman, since she had been so open with him. "Well, I hate the League. It's as simple as that. I would do anything to see them topple. They do just as much harm as Rocket does, or they claim we do, but they get to justify it with laws and pretty words." He snarled a bit, face going from the placid and pleasant mask to hint at what was underneath: something bitter and angry. He clicked his tongue, glanced away from her, scanned the barren walls and schooled himself into his more chipper persona once again. "But I also want Rocket to be better than it used to be. The old ways were all about power and fear. It bred psychopaths. Myself among them. Hit dogs holler, though, Miss Flint, and you saw what happened to our number when they thought Hoenn failed. With no one to fear, they scattered like roaches in the light."

Sighing, Chu-e glances back at Lulu, meeting her eyes. His smile is back, this time a bit sharper than before.

"Loyal men will kill and die in your name. I want every Grunt in this organization to feel like they're special, like they matter. Then they'll do whatever we want them to do. I want Rocket to be family."
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 12:20:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

There it was. His flipside. It flashed in his face as he talked about the League. Aggressive. Her bloodshot gaze followed the sudden dodge of his eyes. He was very expressive; a stark contrast to the likes of , and herself. She hit her cigarette wearily as he continued.

Thin eyebrows raised visibly as he referred to himself a psychopath. What a thing to admit in a place of power. Self-proclaimed insane, intense as all hell, and bizarrely poetic. Her eyes began to narrow as her brain strained to process him, cigarette burning out of the side of crossed arms. She wondered what her brother thought.

The next words that came out of his mouth seemed to follow a Jekyll and Hyde pattern of value shifts. Lulu looked off to the left for just a moment, as though not fully following, and then back to him. “Just to clarify, Sir, you’re saying you want this to feel like a family, because people will be more likely to die for one another?” Lips closed around a tan filter again, which was then tapped over an ashtray. “That’s dark. Best of luck with that endeavor.” Rocket was full of stray dogs that snapped at anyone who got too close. She knew, as she was one of them.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 14:38:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yes," Chu-e tilted his head, hummed as he thought over his answer. "and no. I don't enjoy killing, I don't enjoy suffering, and I don't want people to be harmed. Innocents. Civilians. Even the dogs most loyal to the League themselves. I don't want to hurt anyone." He sighed, almost weary, before his eyes flicked back up to meet hers again. They were intense once again, smoldering; where most of Rocket carefully hid how they felt, Chu-e's eyes were the window to his soul. If they were shuttered, it was a bad sign.

"But I will trample on anyone I need to too stop them, Miss Flint. I was an Enforcer in Kanto. The Enforcer for Kanto. And the people I used my 'skills' on? Were always the downtrodden and weak. Single mothers who couldn't afford to feed their children, even with state assistance. Teenagers kicked from their homes with nowhere else to go other than back to abusive situations. The desperate who had no where else to go. And that Rocket, Kanto's Rocket, would grind up those too weak so they could polish people like me into weapons.

"Rocket was just the tool that ended them. The League put the hit out on them by failing them long before they found us."

He was trembling, voice low from his little speech, but a sudden cough snapped him out of whatever trance he had cast on himself. It was rough and wet, from deep in his lungs, covered by his hand as he hacked. When he finally stopped, red was gripped in his fist, stained his lips. He cleared his throat and sat back again, forced himself to relax.

"I am a bad person, Miss Flint. I do bad things. But I can promise you, my goals are not selfish. I want Rocket to be a family in the now so they will die for me if I ask. I want that so the Rocket of the future will take care of each other, so no one has to go hungry or live in fear because of someone else's mistakes."

Lofty goals. Idealistic goals. Insane goals.

Chu-e Choi was someone absolutely unhinged who was very good at playing pretend he wasn't.

And was the first person to even take a glimpse into his depths.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 22:38:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

It was a function of their business to prey on the weak. They were predators. Lulu had been a murderer for seven and a half years and felt little guilt. A general lack of empathy existed for most people, especially those who held no involvement in her life, or those she couldn’t relate to. People managed the hand they were dealt, or they didn’t. This was, perhaps, an easy perspective for her to have, having grown up filthy rich. She’d folded with a royal flush, and no one with a lesser hand could pity her for it. For a genius, Lulu had made some alarmingly naïve decisions. By her smarts, but also largely by luck, she’d lived through it, carved out with tragic beauty by storms she’d headed into, and hardened to stone. Dumbass.

Her face didn’t waver. Watching him shake, she simply continued puffing and exhaling smoke out of the side of her mouth. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

I am a bad person. For some reason, this was what drew a response out if Lulu. Her eyes squinted just so as she felt an odd pressure in her chest. It was gone in a second. His conclusion at least seemed well-meaning enough, despite the hazardously winding road he’d taken to get to there.

“Okay.” As intelligent and witty as she was, it was all she could think of to say.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 8:09:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Where had grown up with plenty, Chu-e had knew life with little. No power, no money, no ability to do anything but grasp at straws. If not for Rocket seeing something in him, his only life would have been laying on his back for money, dying young and miserable with a needle in his arm. Many people would not pity Lulu in that regard. If Chu-e knew, he certainly wouldn't. While he had made the first choice in his younger years to turn to drugs as an escape, his situation as a whole was one he had little control over until Rocket.

Rocket was full of snakes, liars, and thieves. What he wanted seemed like an impossible, at times, even to himself.

But he only gave another small laugh at her reply, this time more cordial. His eyes searched her face for... something. Chu-e's smile sweetened when he found, or many didn't find, whatever he had been looking for.

"Thank you for listening to me ramble on, Miss Flint. I do nope I've not bothered you for too long." Slowly standing up, Chu-e gave her a nod. "I'll leave before I make things too awkward for you. Expect a grunt to be by soon with a fresh cup of coffee. You look like you need it."

He made for the door, giving her a small wave over her shoulder.

"And do get in touch if you find anything. See you!"

Then he let himself out, leaving Lulu alone with her thoughts.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 5:08:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

Lulu still said nothing as he concluded. I am a bad person. For some reason, her sleepless mind wouldn’t let go of the underboss’ sentiment.

She watched as he got up. He was talking a lot, and she wasn’t the type of person to battle someone for air. There was no energy to interject that, no, he wasn’t making things awkward, she was just tired, and the mental journey he’d just taken her on was a bit much at that moment.

Despite whatever lunacy was most certainly present beneath the veil, he did seem to be grasping onto some sense of moral righteousness. Good for him.

Regardless, ’Saint or sinner, I’m not interested in your political agenda. Just don’t fuck things up.’ He was essentially threatening team-building and mental manipulation. Nothing to be terribly alarmed about if he was sharing his strategy so blatantly. Let him move around and coordinate however he liked, so long as it was within the bounds of the ultimate wishes of Walsh, her employer. Surely, he would know what Chu-e was up to at every turn. The man lived in the fucking walls.

“Okay.” The word was breathed again as the door shut behind him. A hand took up the manila envelope and opened it.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:18:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
tw: body horror

The report was printed crisply. For what it was and what Chu-e was asking to seek, there was surprisingly little information available, just one sheet after the documentation that necessitated that only Lulu and those higher than her had clearance to know this information.

Between the rough times of March 10th - August 29th 2017, I, [redacted], was held captive and experimented on under orders from [redacted]. I was located at a marine facility in southern Kalos where I was experimented on. Provided below are what details I can recall. Take note, my name has since been cleared of the accusations that [redacted] filed against me.

My memory is hazy as when not in the lab, myself and the other captives were kept heavily sedated. We were only partially conscious in the labs themselves. No scientists or guards were identifiable as full body coverings were kept on 24/7. Most scientists spoke in fast paced Kalosian, which I do not speak. However, I could occasionally parse out words or phrases related to religion and the occult, 'Prophet' being the most common among them.

When we would be experimented on they would strap us to metals tables. Vials of black liquid would be injected into us, usually in increasing doses. It always burned like your whole body was trying to eat itself from the inside. Many did not survive this part of the process. Regardless of if you survived or not, they would later open up your torso to take stock of your organs.

When you healed enough they would start the process over again. This is all I remember.

The next page is handwritten, a bit more personalized.

Thank you again for agreeing to research this topic. As you can see, information is sparse at best. With many records after the fall of Blackwell lost, it will difficult to track. Thank you for your time, Miss Flint.

- Chu-e Choi
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 3:14:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

Pretty fucked up.

She stared at the door again from over the two papers in her hands, envisioning Chu-e strapped to a table and being experimented on, and then split down the middle at his sternum. Perhaps that was what was wrong with him. She wondered briefly about physical scars, as well.

With a sigh, she plopped the papers on the desk, only as thin as it was, it merely fluttered down with an unsatisfying silence. Since she’d been appointed Head Scientist, there had been multiple people who seemed to think she was actually a magician.

Lucky for them, they were close enough to right.

At her feet was a laptop, which she’d already packed up into its case for the day. She opened it and placed it on the desk, and got back to work.

She would start at the most obvious place, and work her way down to the most obscure, down into the deepest, darkest secrets she could manage to get her hands on. Thinking a moment, she reached into her desk and pulled out a pokeball had given her. Releasing the Porygon, she gave it the smallest, most curious smile. “I want you to look for anything regarding a scientific research project called Prophet in the Kalos region. Black liquid injections. Human experimentation.” She tapped her computer. The Porygon looked at her a moment, made a noise, and then disappeared in a glitch of the matrix.

Her screen came to life. She felt a total lack of control that offended her greatly, and she crossed her arms as the Pokemon began its dig, feeling, for once, rather useless. She took up another cigarette, and, over the minutes, reasoned with herself.

Perhaps if she had enough of them, she’d no longer need to monitor things like this. In fact, it would cut her workload immensely, leaving more time to focus on her inventions. Her expression softened and she stamped out the cigarette halfway.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 7:11:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Many hits would come up in time. While a Porygon could do much, one on it's own could only pull so much weight; to really narrow down these results it would take more.

However, there was some interesting finds.

Most of the research surrounding black liquid seemed to be more recent, as the scientists in the lab tried desperately to reverse the Shadow serum. It seemed to be more of a failing game, dozens upon dozens upon dozens of failed experiments and countless pokemon lives lost. There was so much information on that one topic alone that would have a lot to sift through.

Human experimentation would provide less results than the first but still a substantial amount. Logs and records of various projects, from things like trying to culture viruses to as fantastical as splicing humans with pokemon DNA. She would have her work cut out for her if she attacked this route, though.

The hits on 'Prophet' had the least. Most were simply audio transcriptions, none of them seeming to have much rhyme or reason. Many seemed to not pertain to the requested subject at all, being more a pleading for help or otherwise. However, one of the older files, untouched in a very long time, seemed... promising.

It was written in Kalosian and brief.

NUHY&**T^RTTTJTFJUKIU^%R&I - owing this request.

The 'False Prophet' project will BKJYUIGT*&GYKUUY

BHKUYGU^TKIR%UJTYFY&TTY

JHGJKYUY^ iles in the outlined report. Currently requesting 10-15 subjects for BNIUKLHU&YT*O^%UETRJKKF

- Dr. VolkJY*(OY&*