Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 23:25:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL

Curiosity had seeded itself firmly within her mind by the time the Porygon turned up an interesting result. She needed answers.

A translator was opened and she applied the file, breaking the language barrier but not the wall of gibberish. Her eyes squinted at it. Was it gibberish?

Dr. Volk something. Hm.

She shut the laptop, put it in the case, and left the submarine for the evening.

Later that night at her apartment she would be sitting at her desktop, under the glow of a great monster in comparison to the small machine she carried around with her. She was armed with better software here.

The hole of the deep web reflected in the lenses of her glasses as she crawled through it, combing alongside her Porygon again, this time focusing their search. False Prophet project. Kalosian scientists. Names including Volk.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 11:37:49 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A more powerful engine with more specific terms would yield much better results. The sludge pulled up was much easier to sift through.

The name was the gold mine, if even only partially. Dr. Volk was revealed to be related to one Nikolai Cross. The Dr. Cross would pop up as a signature on many bits of paperwork. High ranking documents; as if the man had once been someone on 's level with her current position.

From there, it would be child's play for the woman.

Soon, she would have hundreds of results at her fingertips. Not all of the files were completely clean. Some had been partially lost, leaving her the need to fill in her own gaps. She would see reports, audio logs, videos- if she dug deep enough, she might even see her new Underboss strapped to a table, heart beating inside of his chest in a visceral display.

But it all painted a picture.

Project: False Prophet

The goal: to use pokemon DNA, specifically the DNA of any Legends they could get their hands on, to try and force a false Avatarship on whoever was injected.

There were many attempts, many people who did not survive... but no success. The reports stop abruptly and the time-lines matches up to the raid on the lab; the project is marked as a failure and abandoned. It is one of many such things swept under the rug and forgotten about during the swap of power within Rocket. A relic of the past.

Maybe something better left buried.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pop a squat
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:11:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: