1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Sea Below Floor More Details [Gym Battle]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 2:35:42 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Hey Ki- I'm under----r right ----, so n-t sure h-- muc- -- this me----e will get th--ugh. My pho-- may have ----en a bit wet fr-- t-- dive. Co-e to Ev-- Gr---e ci-y, and about tw---y minutes So--- there i- a huge ---al cay. Dive ne-r there and --- should s-e an sh----eck. The hull is de--roy-d, but it s--- over the ent----e to -n under---er cave-n. Lo-- of blue, --owing coral. Yo- can't --ss it.
Message sent from Zac's Phone

GPS Location - 24°21'57.953" N 124°9'48.596" E

(1)Attachment - Devin's Letter

Hi ,
Thank you for your challenge of the new Lavaridge gym. Your non-traditional gym challenge for the Biome Badge has been accepted. I've reviewed your Pokemon's movesets and abilities.
Suggested tags have been included, but feel free to deviate as appropriate. 

PRIMARINA, Female
ability: Torrent
gains a +10 buff to water attacks when at 2/3 hits 

bubble beam  
sing
hyper voice
 icy wind
 misty terrain
moonblast

BRUXISH, Female
ability: strong jaw
activate to give the next damaging bite move +20 buff

psychic fangs
 screech
 swords dance
poison fangs
 crunch
 aqua tail

Zac's Pokemon and moveset are included below. Should you have any questions, please let us know.

DRAGALGE, Female
ability: poison point
all physical moves can be rolled as a status (poison) by Dragalge

toxic
 acid
 dragon pulse
 double team
 sludge bomb
scale shot

KINGDRA, Male
ability: sniper
activate to give the next projectile attack a +10 buff. An attack roll of 80+ can't be dodged

hydro pump
 yawn
 dragon pulse
 dragon dance
 octazooka
 agility

Please let us know if you have any questions, or are unable to locate Zac in the parking lot. Happy battling!
-Devin

WAP! WAP! WAP! 
Zac banged his soaking phone against his palm, sending water and sparks flicking through the dim, underwater cavern. Behind him, Dragalge and Kingdra played in the open pool that lead out to the shipwreck that covered the entrance. "Come on you bloody thing! Send!" The screen lit up, briefly showing the PeliMail logo before the phone died for good, leaving him with only the weak light of the bioluminescent coral.
 "Shit. I hope that went through."

BIOME BADGE: ROLLING MECHANICS

You have 2 ACTIONS per post: Damage, Status, Buff, Dodge, Heal, and Switch Out.

You do not need to roll to Dodge, Buff, or Switch Out.

When a Pokémon has been successfully Damaged by an attack 3 TIMES, they will be UNABLE TO CONTINUE. Switching a Pokemon out does not reset this total.

Dodge includes using defense or evasion moves to weaken/endure an attack, or otherwise rendering it ineffective.

Buff and Status will give you +10 to your next consecutive roll or your opponent -10 to rolls on their next turn.

If you attempt a Damage or Status attack, PLEASE ROLL.
*You cannot make two Damage attacks on your first turn.

1-9: Your attack can be dodged as a free action. Your opponent can still use both their full actions afterwards.
10-49: Your attack can be dodged as a single action. Your opponent can still use one action afterwards.
50-89: Your attack can only be dodged as a full-round action (using both actions). Otherwise, it hits.
90-100: Your attack automatically succeeds and cannot be dodged or weakened.

If you attempt to Heal, please roll on this table instead.

1-9: The heal is interrupted or fails.
10-49: You heal 1, but lose one action next turn (or choose to fail)
50-89: You heal 1 successfully.
90-100: You heal 2.

SPECIAL RULES

LAST STAND: When your last Pokemon reaches 2 out of 3 hits, you immediately gain an extra action (for a total of 3 per post.) You cannot use this action to make three Damage attacks. If you Heal, this extra action goes away.

RE-ROLL BONUS: A player can voluntarily choose to take or extend a Status ailment on themselves for one or more turns during RP. A player who does this will gain one re-roll to use any time during the battle (does not stack.)

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 13:35:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had no idea what the hell that was on about.

Thankfully, he did recognize how to read the coordinates. Or at least, how to plug them into his (waterproof, Zac!) phone and be led there. The idea of being in the ocean just... out here, was unsettling, but it was his own bed to make since he had wanted to see how Marsh and Beauty would do in a proper battle. Plus, it was always nice to see Zac! He was proud of his friend being recognized for being a Cool Dude. Promotions were always fun.

So, Chu-e wrapped in a wetsuit, arms wrapped around the neck of his Cramorant. The pokemon wasn't as meant for underwater travel as, say, his Primarina, but the bubble of air the Dive from the pokemon could keep around their heads was worth. Travel was slow, Marsh and Beauty trailing in the water at a leisurely pace.

After just a touch too long, perhaps making Zac think Chu-e wouldn't show, his head breached in the cavern,

"Myyyyy my," He cooed out, having his pokemon bring him closer. "Why, Mr. Gym Leader, what ever are you doing all the way out here?" His tone was light and teasing as he grinned at the other in the low light.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 2:07:54 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"What am I doing? I'm waiting for you, mate!" Zac extended a hand, giving Ki an easy way out of the water and onto the thin strip of stone that encircled the central pool. "I was starting to get worried that my instructions hadn't gone through or something." Zac pulled out his phone, which dripped sadly.
"There were some, uh, 'technical issues'."
Kindra was bored, and he shot a spray of water up at the roof of the cavern. The high pressure shot chipped at the stone, sprinkling everyone with wet rock dust. "Hey!" Zac said, laughing as he brushed the pale dust out of his hair. "Well I know who's on first then."
Kingdra eyed Ki and his Pokemon, one eye closed like a sharpshooter sighting a target. "Easy there Spoot, that's not very sportmanlike! Ki hasn't even picked a Pokemon yet!" Spoot huffed and sunk under the water, darting around the bright coral tunnel as he waited for his opponent. 
    Zac looked over at Ki. "Whenever you're ready, Ki. I wanna see everything you're little guys have got. Show me your mastery of the marine!"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 9:03:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e grunted when he grabbed 's offered hand, having to use the other plus his bird's strength to haul himself out of the water. When he was on his feet, the Cramorant dove out, standing up and shaking off some of the water from his feathers and onto the two men.

"Man, sucks to suck. If you dance at my daughter's wedding, I'll grab you a new one." He snorted, glancing out at his two aquatic pokemon. Marsh, the Primarina, had flopped her upper body on the rocks and was staring up at the two humans. Beauty was a bit away, busy chasing after a Magikarp that had wandered inside, gnashing her teeth for her meal. Well, that settled that.

"I wouldn't say I'm a master... Marsh! Head on out!" The seal pokemon chirped before throwing herself backwards and into the water. "Let's see... oh! Hey, Marsh!" He muttered to himself at first, followed by yelling so his pokemon could hear him under the water. "Surprise Route!"

The Primarina trilled against under the water- before it started to become dyed a thick pink, clouding up the water for both her and her opponent. The Misty Terrain was even stranger to see when it was under the water like this.

But, she didn't end there. With her Terrain in place, a Hyper Voice would be shrieked from her frame. It would bubble under the water, only a half pitch of a wail above the waves. Yet, it was still enough to make Chu-e wince when he heard the sound.

Marsh used Misty Terrain! (Buff) +10
Marsh used Hyper Voice! (Damage)

uLYyvT2k
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 14:53:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The water shuddered with the force of Primarina's song, and Zac winced. "Whoa! She's got one hell of a set of lungs, Ki!" he said, pulling a third Pokeball out. "I need to get some footage of the battle for the gym website," he explained, sending out Tirtouga. He strapped a camera to the turtles back and it crawled into the water. "That Misty Terrain will make it hard to get a good shot of the battle for now, but hell if that isn't using your surroundings." Zac shot Ki an approving look. "I didn't expect you to be taking this seriously!" he said, jokingly. 

Though Zac couldn't see through the pink liquid, Kingdra was reeling. The Hyper Voice had knocked him about, slamming him against the wall of the coral passage with its concussive force. All Zac could see was the vague movement of something long and slender swimming around the arena at high speed. "Primarina sure looks at home in the glittering waters," Zac narrated "and if Kingdra doesn't do something about it we're gonna miss the whole fight!"
    Thankfully, Kingdra did do something about it. The water dragon spat out a stream of ink that spread into a pitch black cloud, dying the murky pink waters an impenetrable black. "Oh good! Great work there buddy!" Zac chuckled, crossing his arms and shaking his head good-naturedly. "That's fantastic! Well at least he stands a bit more of a chance this way. Kingdra are used to hunting in dark waters. In sparkling pink waters? Not so much. Maybe we just need to do more training in the bubble bath at home."
    A blast of navy force lit the waters as Kingdra shot at Primarina with Dragon Pulse, hoping to hit the swift seal in the darkness.

bhydqUT5
Kindra used Dragon Pulse (
Damage)

Kingdra was hit by Hyper Voice (1/3 hits)
Kingdra used Octazooka (
Dodge)
Kingdra used Dragon Pulse(
Attack)

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 16:44:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Can't go easy on a bro. Gotta make sure you're in tip top shape for any bother battles you get!" Winking, Chu-e laughed before glancing back at the battle at hand. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and gave a sharp whistle, which caused the Cramorant to perk up and waddle over. "You help keep that turtle safe, eh?" The Cramorant honked and dove in after the Tirtorga; had to make sure they got some good shots of the battle.

Meanwhile in the battle, the Dragon Pulse managed to slam into Marsh. Thankfully, the Primarina had been trained against dragon type moves and her species had a natural affinity to resist them. That didn't make it hurt less, just made sure that it didn't hurt as bad as it could have. Hissing, Marsh twirled in the water and tried to figure out where the seahorse pokemon was in the murky waters.

After a moment, a shimmering pink ball of energy was formed and shot from her mouth, racing at high speeds in the water. The Moonblast was powerful and quick, but the move was sadly a bit inaccurate.

Knowing this, as soon as the move left her mouth, Marsh took a deep 'breath' and sung out a beautiful melody in the depths of the water. It was haunting and otherworldly, echoing with an eerie vibrancy from under the water. Chu-e hummed and eyed where he thought he could see the shape of his pokemon.

"Your pokemon is really good, Zac! Not that I thought it wouldn't be... but this is keeping my pokemon their toes! Er, flippers? Best battle I've had in a while!"

Marsh: 1/3 Hits

Marsh hit by Dragon Pulse!

Marsh used Moonblast!

sK27YYgU

Marsh used Sing!

·
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 3:35:53 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The dark waters flashed pink with Primarina's attack, and Zac shielded his eyes. "This footage is gonna be damn unusable, isn't it," he complained, grinning as he shook his head. "At least they're having a great time."
    Underwater, Spoot was not having a great time. The Moonblast had been more than just a flashy move, and despite his speed the ball of lunar force had struck him right in the baby-pouch. He coiled up in pain, until a lilting, siren melody rippled through the water. Spoot tried to retreat, but it was too late, and he felt himself drift off. He yawned, and as his eyes closed he shot off one last attack. The salty waters churned and tore around him, blasting upwards in a briny torrent.

P7wCUW23
Yawn (
Status)

Brine (
Damage)

The geyser broke the surface of the water, drenching Zac in murky water that managed to be inky and sparkly at the same time. "...at least they're having a great time..." Zac repeated.

Kingdra was hit by Moonblast (2/3 hits)
Kingdra was hit by Sing and fell asleep! (
Status)
Kingdra used Yawn (
Status)
Kingdra used Brine (
Attack)

·
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 0:06:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Another laugh was started from Chu-e when was drenched. The shower mostly managed to miss him, only a few flecks from being so close to Zac getting on him. The redhead looked kind of like a drowned, sparkly cat in the best of ways. "Probably! But, hey, maybe round two will be better?Z" He didn't know about Zac's pokemon, but his Bruxish didn't have as many flashy moves as Marsh did. Beauty mostly just liked to bite things.

Marsh, meanwhile, was pleased with her attack landing and swam closer to the other pokemon. It was just in time for her to catch the Yawn as well as a harsh slap of water to the face. She couldn't help but lift a dainty flipper to cover her mouth and yawn in return. Damn that sneaky seahorse! She could already feel herself slowly starting to relax and start to drift off....

But before she let that happen, she took another deep underwater breath and unleashed a torrent of rainbow bubbles at the other pokemon. Bubble-beam underwater wasn't as flashy as above water, looking more like a really intense belch, but the effects would be the same: the bubbles would pop and sting if they touched.

She wasn't done there, though! For good measure, Marsh blew an Icy Wind. Which, again, was not the same as above the water. The water just froze when it left her mouth, so she swam around quickly and tried to encase the other pokemon in a cocoon of ice. By the time she was done, she was soooo tired... surely a little nap would be just fine....

- Marsh is hit with Brine! Health 2/3
- Marsh is hit with Yawn!
- Marsh uses Bubble-beam (boosted with Torrent)!
- Marsh uses Icy Wind!

Bubble-beam
+10 (Torrent)
-10 (Yawn)

HZjdunT4

Icy Wind

·
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 1:05:57 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac wiped the water out of his eyes, just in time to see a flash of rainbow bubbles rise to the surface. A moment later, a cascade of tiny ice crystals floated to the surface, like ground up ice cubes. Then, the unconscious body of Spoot broke the surface. He was encased in a layer of the same crinkly ice. "Looks like round 1 is over, ay?" Zac said, returning Spoot. 
    The dark shape of Ki's Primarina moved unchecked through the opaque waters on the tunnel. "It's hard to hit direct moves without a clear shot," Zac narrated, as he sent out Victoria, his Dragalge "which is why an area attack like Icy Wind is perfect! In a tight space it's hard to escape the frozen blast, and you don't need to be spot on with your shot!"  
    Victoria hit the water, shuddering at the still-present chill. She looked up at Zac, clearly unpleased with the situation. Victoria much preferred warm, tropical waters. With a withering glance as Zac, she submerged. Instantly, poison leached into the water as her Toxic spread, coloring the water a thick, sickly purple. 
    Zac sighed. It seemed that he was destined to only watch the battle after the fact. 

DrsM_gPy
Dragalge used Toxic (
Attack)

Dragalge used Toxic (
Attack)

Kingdra Fainted
Zac sent out Dragalge
Dragalge used Toxic (Attack)
Dragalge used Toxic (Attack)

·
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 23:39:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Even with those very sad rolls from , a moment later Marsh's unconscious body floated to the surface much like Sploot's had. She had been asleep after the last attack and was already weakened by the other pokemon; it hadn't taken much to take her out.

But, that was more than okay. That meant this battle got to be a fresh one between Beauty and Victoria. Calling his pokemon back, Chu-e leaned over and squinted at the water, trying to see where his Bruxish had gone. "Hmm..." Sticking a finger in his mouth from both hands, he took a deep breath before unleashing an ear shattering 'fweeee~' of a whistle. It echoed in the cavern, ringing ears just as much as the Hyper Voice from his Primarina had before. Guess it was true that pokemon took after their trainers.

It did serve to do the trick, the Bruxish swimming from behind one of the underwater rocks below. Something that looked kind of like a Krabby leg was hanging out of her mouth, which she quickly slurped up and swallowed, a wide smile on her face showing off her sharp fangs. She eyed Victoria like one looked at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Without waiting, the Bruxish did a figure eight spin in the water before darting forward with surprising speed. She gnashed her teeth before trying to latch onto the Dragalea with purple, glowing fangs.

Chu-e was a little proud. He had found her dried up and dying on a beach. Now look at her! Fighting in Gym Battles and being all Bass.

"You know, I fed her a Passho berry." He grinned at the other. He wasn't going to use it in the Gym Battle, since him and Zac hadn't talked about it beforehand. It seemed unfair to just whip it out suddenly. "Wanna see what she can do after we're done?"

- Marsh fainted! Sent out Beauty!
- Beauty used Swords Dance!
- Beauty used Psychic Fang!

Psychic Fang

x8N8oVO3
+ 10 (Swords Dance)
+ 20 (Strong Jaw)
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 0:27:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A Z-Move? I haven't seen one before!" Zac said. "I harvested a Passho myself not too long ago, but haven't had a chance to use my move. It's, uh, pretty situational."
    Bruxish looked hungry. But if she had mistaken Victoria for a leafy snack then Zac hoped her trainer had brought an Antidote. The gaudy pink fish shot towards Dragalge, latching on in a flash of fangs.
    Victoria pulled away, and Bruxish was left with a mouth full of poisonous, prickly leaves. 

_OYuthoS
Dragalge's Poison Point activated (
Attack)

"Not sure you'll find much meat there," Zac said, half to Ki and half to Beauty. "Victoria is mainly sinew, poison and seaweed!" 

Bruxish used Psychic Fangs (Attack)
Dragalge used (Dodge) (0/3)
Attack)

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 7:01:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I've actually never used hers either. It just seemed like one of those 'things to do', ya know?" Chu-e shrugged it off, staring down at where his fish was really.. not doing too great so far. Oh well. He could trust in his pokemon's capabilities, and if she lost she lost. This was just a battle with , as a Gym Leader no less. Not a life or death brawl. "I got my hands on some uh... Mega Stone stuff, too. I've only used it once, though. Maybe we can get together sometime and just try stuff out?" He knew his pokemon would be up for it.

Beauty, meanwhile, spat out what she could of the poisoned prickles. They poked her lips and tongue and when she smiled they stuck from between them in a grim show. It didn't seem to have warded her off, something almost like sharp laughter leaving her- the bulb on her head pulsing and flickering in an ear piercing wail of psychic energy. Then she darted forward again, to try and sink her fangs into the other pokemon once more.

Chu-e winced at the ringing in the back of his head from the attack. "Beauty is uh.... well, I don't think she really cares. She eats like. Anything. It's insane." And honestly a little frightening at times.

- Beauty effected by Poison Point! 2/3 HP
- Beauty used Screech!
- Beauty used Crunch!

Screech
PSROqibR

Crunch
·
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 2:07:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I've got a whole bunch of those Mega rocks," Zac said, and he cringed as Beauty crunched on a mouthful of the poisonous spines. "I've only used one of them though. And even then, only one. We definitely need to have a little experimentation match after this."
    Beauty's Screech made the waters shiver, like a giant version of that scene in Jurassic Parkour with the glass of water and the approaching Tyrantrum. Victoria, however, was unaffected and unimpressed. Zac wasn't sure what auditory receptors fish usually had. Was it possible that she was deaf? Maybe. That was definitely an easier explanation for her truant behavior that pure willfulness. 
    Beauty followed up with another, wide-lipped bite, Crunching down on Victoria again with those invincible teeth and this time taking a chunk out of the seaweed dragon. Poisonous blood clouded the water, and Beauty again risked coming away with a mouth full of toxic spines. 

J4Q8tzQC
Attack)

But that wasn't all. A furious and bitten Victoria launched a roaring Dragon Pulse at Beauty, filling the underwater tunnel with hissing, navy steam as the waters boiled.

Dragalge used Dragon Pulse (
Attack)

Dragalge dodged Screech 
Dragalge was hit by Crunch (1/3 hits)
Attack)
Dragalge used Dragon Pulse (
Attack)

·
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 3:43:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
While Chu-e had quickly pictured a way out of this scenario, at least in part, before he could open his mouth for orders Beauty had charged ahead, something wild in her eyes. Maybe it was the poison effecting her. He thought that his pokemon was just very hardheaded and willful. She didn't spit out the spines and also barreled headfirst into the Dragon Pulse.

He sighed, deep and resigned.

Beauty was still conscious, but just barely, her tail fluttering pathetically as she chomped at nothing. Ever one to push herself to her limits. Chu-e, however, wasn't going to let his pokemon suffer the consequences of her own actions. He plucked a pokeball from his hip and called her back, content with how that had went. One for him and one for . That seemed more than enough for him. It had been fun, too; maybe they could battle each other again sometime, as Zac proposed, just for fun. It was nice to brush the rust off his battling skills.

"Good match!" He offered his hand to the larger man with a smile, like any good sportsman would.

"I need to work on training Beauty a little more, I think. She's a strong pokemon but too reckless. If she had spat out those spines she could have gotten at least one more hit in." But, it was okay with Chu-e if he didn't do perfect. He didn't NEED the badges, he just thought they were something fun to attempt and do.

-- Beauty effected by Poison Point!
-- Beauty hit my Dragon Pulse!
-- Beauty fainted!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 4:00:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

And just like that the battle was over. Zac returned Victoria, and grasped Ki's hand. He gave it a sportsmanly shake, but the Gym Battle wasn't over yet. 
    "That was damn fun, mate," Zac said, "Marsh and Beauty really showed their stuff, and it was close as all hell at the end." Zac would need to drop by to get Spoot and Victoria checked out later. He hoped she was as proficient with aquatic Pokemon as she was with terrestrial ones. 
    "Now for the hard part: the quiz. Do you think you fulfilled the educational objective and used the biome to its fullest?" Zac's Minior zoomed in close, making sure to catch every syllable of Ki's answer. "What did you learn?" he asked next.
    Zac finished up with the most important question of all: "Did you have fun?"