Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 6:16:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“C’mon, this is ridiculous. All you have to do is go in there.” Rowan muttered underneath his breath as he paced up and down the sidewalk that outlined the exterior of the Gold Bar, trying to psyche himself into entering the establishment. Why did something so menial make him so nervous? Thousands of people entered places like this every day without a second thought, and yet he was struggling just to make the first steps. Perhaps this is what signaled the true beginning of his freedom, he wouldn’t have even been able to go near a place like this before without having bodyguards breathing down his neck every moment. “Fuck it…” A decision was made finally, Rowan turning on his heel and pushing open the door to make his way inside. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, glancing around at the nearby surroundings with a neutral expression on his face, trying not to give away the fact that he most certainly was out of place here. Approaching the countertop of the bar, Rowan felt strange not having the extra weight of Mistral pulling down the hood of his jacket. The Piplup, unruly as always, had decided to stay behind at their apartment and continue a sleeping marathon instead of coming along to this experience, not that Rowan blamed him.

“Excuse me..” He began, seeking the attention of the bartender. It was only when the man began to walk over that Rowan realized he didn’t have any idea what he was going to order, only able to stare straight ahead as a slow panic started to take over. “Uhm....” Was all that came out of his mouth for a few long moments, starting to feel the heat rush into his cheeks slowly. There seemed to be some understanding of what was happening on the bartenders end, giving a small nod with a smile before turning around and starting to mix a drink without a word, placing it in front of Rowan before stepping away to help somewhere else. “Thank you.” Relief quickly began to take over, reaching a hand out to lift the cocktail to his lips. Admittedly, he didn’t know what to expect from the alcoholic beverage, but it wasn’t nearly as painful as he imagined it would be. Was this all he was worried about before? Didn’t seem so bad now that he was here and having a proper drink, in fact something about it was rather enjoyable. Now all he had to worry about was continuing to stick out like a sore thumb, Galarian accent and all.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 10:29:04 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
From out of the deeper reaches of the bar came Adrian, caught beneath the peculiar glow of the black light, his dewy, dilated eyes scoping out the establishment and its present patrons as he passed them by. For most it was a simple once over, a cursory glance as he approached.

His neck snapped back sharply once something—someone caught his eye and for such an absurdly inane reason, which prompted Adrian's conscious thought: 'I never thought I'd see the day someone pulled off a man bun...' As he stood there gawking, caught somewhere between shock and appreciation, an older, amoral appetite made itself plain to him. Flushed cheeks and a loss for words. A tale as old as time; he simply must introduce himself...

Whether it came across as suave or salacious, Adrian slithered into the seat to the stranger's side, speaking to them softly to strike up a conversation: "Hey, you new 'round here?" There was an audible pause and time enough to respond. "'M Adrian. 'S a pleasure," he dips his head out of acknowledgement, before turning his attention to the barkeep, making an absolutely crude gesture with his hand and tongue that causes an overt eye roll, but prompt service. Adrian got results for his eccentrics.

Snatching his drink from the counter, he swishes it down his gullet in a single fluid motion, biting down at the burning sensation and scrambling to grab the chaser as it clattered against the counter towards him.

Propping an elbow against the counter and cupping his chin, Adrian sat and stared almost at level with them as he slouched, leering over towards them with a sweltering gaze, his voice low, raspy: "Are ye from aroun' 'ere?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 10:28:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Everything seemed to be going well, Rowan could feel the alcohol warming his insides with each sip of the drink, bringing him closer and closer to his goal of drunkenness. It wouldn’t have taken much for someone like himself that had abstained unwillingly from alcohol most of his life, already starting to feel the effects even though he was only halfway through the glass. Despite his best efforts to blend in, it seemed as though he attracted the attention of one of the patrons that happened to be spending his evening at the bar. At first Rowan wouldn’t have paid much attention to the stranger as he sidled on up the seat next to him, assuming it to be nothing more than a coincidence. It wasn’t until this individual began to speak that the young man started paying attention to who exactly he was to be conversing with. If there was a definition of tall, dark and handsome he’d certainly had hit the jackpot with running into this one. “It’s that obvious, huh?” Rowan said with a small chuckle as he reached his free hand up to push a few strands of hair behind his ear. “I just arrived last week from Galar, still trying to get the lay of the land, get settled in.”

Rowan couldn’t help but discreetly sneak peeks at the stranger that identified himself as Adrian, finding himself immediately fixated with the alternative look he presented. It was different than anything he was used to seeing his social circle back home, and something about that was inherently exciting on its own. Could anyone blame him for being interested though? Even if he was a total stranger, Adrian was like something out of a magazine and he could feel the heat beginning to fill his cheeks once more at the thought of this man taking interest in his existence. “I’m Rowan. Nice to meet you.” He reached a hand out towards the dark haired individual, hoping he would reciprocate in kind. It would be just his luck that the first bar he attended he’d run into eye candy like this, though you wouldn’t see Rowan complaining anytime soon. He had never allowed himself to view others in this way before he left Galar, figuring that romance and the physical would just get in the way of his goals, but now he was free to explore these different avenues of life he deprived himself of for years. “What are you drinking? I’d be happy to order you another.” A soft smile crossed his lips with the offer, wondering exactly how far he could take this exchange. After all, tonight was about new experiences. Why stop with a drink?

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 0:26:05 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Well, only 'cause 'M a regular..." Although it wasn't his favorite bar, it was close, convenient and well maintained. He'd made a bit of a name for himself around here, specifically with the waiting staff, with whom he shared a playful relationship. In fact, he even had a little system with the barkeep, where he'd order a @*%$^#&! if he wanted the bartender to leave them alone—Speak of the devil...

"Oh, that? Hmmm... haha, it's more of a joke between me and the barkeep." Adrian wasn't traditionally the bashful sort, but he flushed at the suggestion, clearly dodging the question at first. But as he sits there, passing tipsy and headed towards smashed, Adrian begins to lose composure, showing overt signs of inebriation.

"It's a coffee liqueur, but the shot's called a... Blxwjxb," he manages in an awkward, croaking tone as he bares his teeth with a nervous smile, sloshing over the syllables. "You migh' be shurprised how many drinks have provocative names like that..." Lifting his chin from the cupped palm, he let his forearm fall against the counter, reaching past what might've been Rowan's personal space. They hardly seemed fazed. How quickly his charm worked was a wonder even to him, but he wouldn't question it.

They were hitting it off, and he relished the opportunity to interact with... Rowan. Rowan from Galar, whom he'd found in a bar in Slateport, and had eagerly offered Adrian a—

Okay, but that's out of context... Still, it amused him.

Leaning in close to Rowan, his breath reeking of fine spirits, he whispered while veiling his speech with a hand: "I've got a better drink in mind, if yer up fer it..." The same hand reaches upward, held overhead flashing a "V" with his fingers, before raising his voice as to be heard: "Ankles In The Air, fer me an' my friend here." He flashes a pleased smile, eyes glinting in the dim light at the bartender fetching peach schnapp's, Malibu rum, Midori, as well pineapple and orange juice. A pleasant enough drink.

It'll be a moment yet until the drinks can be mixed, shaken and strained into two separate glasses, and he seizes the opportunity to dote over Rowan a bit more closely. He hardly seems like the bar type... I hope he's here for the right reasons. Adrian might have been a bit of a dog chasing tail, but he liked to think he wasn't an animal; he only threw his attention where he thought it was wanted.

"So... may I ask why you're 'ere in Hoenn?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 1:00:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

It remained more and more difficult to keep a confident and calm composure as Rowan continued to converse with Adrian, holding at bay exactly how flustered he was with this whole exchange, and the provocative nature of the drink names didn’t exactly help the cause of maintaining his pride. “I suppose I didn’t know they were named like that, then again this is my first time being in an establishment like this.” He chewed his lip slightly, a nervous habit that he tended to default to when he felt like he was out of his element. This wouldn’t stop him from pressing on however, he felt a need to match the energy that Adrian was bringing to the exchange, even though he was far less intoxicated. There was some comfort he could find in the fact that, here in Hoenn, Rowan had no reputation to tarnish. “Though...I’m sure you picked up on that already, huh?” A slight smirk replaced his nervous habit, raising the drink in front of him to his lips once more before taking a significant gulp from the cocktail. Rowan recoiled a bit at the sting of consuming such a large quantity at once, although it was getting easier and easier with each drink. “A better drink in mind?” Adrian had his attention, both curious at what the other would recommend and the fact that he wanted to share a drink. Did this mean things were going well?

Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Rowan couldn’t help but let an amused laugh escape from his lips as the name of the drink was unveiled when ordered. “Okay, you’ve got to be putting me on now, right? Ankles in the Air? They honestly named it that?” He legitimately couldn’t tell if Adrian was having a bit of fun with him or if this was an actual name created for the concoction, either way he’d eagerly await to see what was in store while taking the opportunity to look over his drinking companion once more. Rowan’s less-than-subtle gaze was broken when Adrian spoke again, asking the question that he was hesitant to answer even with this magnetic attraction. “Ahh...well…” He began, already feeling the words come to his lips despite any trepidation he felt towards sharing his story, peering over his shoulder to see if anyone was listening before continuing. “Back in Galar, my name carries quite a bit more weight and wealth than it does here. Though, none of it is on my own merit.” Rowan sighed slightly, swirling the drink in front of him for a moment before continuing. “I didn’t want to be one of those people who attributed their success to their parents, with nothing to say of themselves other than their spending. So, I left.” A free hand pulled up his hoodie slightly to show off the quintet of Pokeballs on his hip, before letting it fall down just as quickly. “I decided that I wanted to make a name for myself, become a trainer and prove my worth by climbing through the league. Honestly, Hoenn was just the first ticket I was able to get out of the port.” A soft chuckle followed the ending of his explanation, turning his eyes once more to meet Adrian’s. “Guess there is something to be said for serendipity that I ended up here, isn’t there?”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 12:19:57 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Adrian is wracked with a persistent chuckling at Rowan trying to process the embarrassing titles. But it wasn't like all drinks had racy names; Adrian was just purposefully playful in his proffered choice of drink. "Okay, okay, they're not all named like that. But these ones really are." Once again he snatches the drink from off the bar as they arrive, a canary yellow color strained over ice in a sizable glass.

Bottoms up...

In a fluid flick of his wrist Adrian raises and tilts back his drink, his Adam's apple bobbing with the ingested fluid as it drains back into his gullet. A fruity citrus jumps out at him before the malodorous alcohol takes a jab at his senses, burning hot against the walls of his throat.

His head begins to pound slightly as Rowan divulges his curiosity, so he's fading in and out of focus during it all, only absorbing brief tidbits of information between sweeping glances. "Hmm..." Rowan's background painted a picture of distress not unlike his own, drawing parallels between their desires to self-actualize, to spite their privileged backgrounds and prove their own worth.

"Endowment problems, eh?" A wicked sort of cackling overtakes him, lost to his childish antics. He slips the thought into the conversation before Rowan has finished, allowing them to gloss over the crude remark at their discretion. Or feed into his salacious sense of humor.

Wrapping up his thoughts, Rowan makes note of how circumstance brought them together at this bar, just so they could ogle up one another over drinks. The word serendipity catches his attention, vexing him in his current condition, though he can infer the meaning well enough by the pleasant tone of their exchanges.

"Yeh, s'pose there is." Running on empty in the brain, he offers a generic response while the cogs keep turning, eventually catching him up to the conversation. How curious it was for them to be brought together in Hoenn, both of them trying to break out from the mold. One might even throw around the word fate if they were superstitious, yet who was he but some dumbstruck drunkard?

"Well, I've never 'eard of ya," Adrian manages with a goofy smile, trying to be reassuring. If nothing else, Hoenn was a region of abundant relations. Just looking at Rowan, he could tell he was going to make friends around here, and fast. "So, 's as good a fresh start as any, righ'?"

Holding his glass high in mock toast, he once again finds himself giddy with a bout of laughter, beaming beneath the dull glow of the bar while matching Rowan's gaze.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 5:21:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan reached forward towards the drink as it was placed in front of him, no longer caring what the contents would be as it promised more of the numb feeling that was building inside of him. “Ankles in the Air, then. Here's to a fresh start.” He toasted with a coy smile, lifting the glass to his lips and tossing it back as though it were water despite what he knew what was sure to be coming. A burning sensation ran down his throat that was quickly replaced with a comfortable numbness that stopped him from being nearly as self-conscious as he may have been without the concoction. “I suppose you could call it that, do you happen to know a solution?” Normally he would have been angered by the joke, but the matter of his endowment had been easily snuffed by the alcohol that coursed through his system, starting to form a playful smirk on his face. “You seem to be rather adept at solving such things, Adrian.” 

He hadn’t expected to meet someone like Adrian on a night like tonight, but he was glad that he did without a doubt. The provocative nature of the stranger was enough to draw Rowan out of the shell of repression that prevented him from seeking out what he had truly wanted all the time. “I must say, you have pretty good taste in drinks. I wonder what else you have good taste in?” It took a long moment for Rowan to gather the willpower to make his move, but once he was certain there was nothing that could stop him except for Adrian himself, he'd move in. A hand reached forward to hold Adrian’s head in place while he leaned forward, looking to place a kiss on the lips of the stranger that had taken the time to listen to his story and appreciate the person that he was. God knows this wasn’t a smart idea, but Rowan didn’t care as he looked into the eyes of the man sat opposite of him, knowing exactly what he wanted in the moment. Was this what he had been missing all along? "I...hope that was okay..."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 2:07:35 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

"A fresh start...' I like that." If only it held true for longer than a single evening...

Both wore a pleasant, rosy flush that accentuated their natural tones, giving both of them a lively appearance as they conversed over drinks. With the both of them enraptured by the other, stealing stares when they dared, their entanglement began. "I guess you'll just have to stick around and find out..." Adrian withheld any immediate response behind a playful grin, sloshing around the remnants of his tall glass. He couldn't be sure whether he deserved Rowan's lofty praise, but the manner in which Rowan articulated himself seemed more genuine for it, rather than not. Adrian erected more upright from his slouch, chest puffing out with confidence and pride, perhaps.

I must say, you have pretty good taste in drinks. I wonder what else you have good taste in?

Cocking his eyebrows while lapping at his lips in response to Rowan's suggestive subtlety, Adrian responds with a lilt of his head, leaning forward towards them, drawing them into his longing gaze. "Why don't we find out together," he coos seductively at Rowan in a dull murmur; dulcet tones that are welcoming, yet bely the sexually charged nature of his remark. Fingers belonging to Adrian's right hand began to clamber along the table to grasp Rowan's while they were perhaps distracted, but the latter moves even more aggressively, locking their lips against his.

Adrian is astonished at the probing sensation, yet quickly warms up to it, investigating their taste for himself. The faint-yet-succulent sounds of popping flesh pervade the air, creating an aura of passion that just as quickly slipped away from Adrian. When Rowan finally pulled away, he was almost offended, wondering why they had retreated from him. But instead they seem only apologetic... But he knew what they wanted now, his inhibition gone out the window.

"No, it's not," he adopts a stern-yet-doting tone, clasping a hand delicately around their neck, thumb tucked against their chin as he appraised their sudden bout of concern. "You stole the first move from me..." Adrian leans towards them, leveraging his weight against them as he yet cradled their head in palm, his pupils dilating intensely as he relished the scene at hand.

"So you'll forgive me..."

Adrian huffs, his hitched breathing belying the lustful longing wracking along his body, expressing urges most dire that they addle the mind, causing men to do things most foolish, but here and now he needn't worry. Consent had been given, in some way or other, and now he saw fit to exploit it.

"...For stealing the next."

Craning his neck that his own face towered over Rowan's, that sultry pink invader that was his tongue draped over the edge of his mouth, he collapsed against Rowan with renewed vigor; snaking his tongue past their guarded lips, Adrian delved deeper into the pit of their mouth than any might've before. And still he held firm to Rowan's neck, his offhand reaching to clench their waist firmly, preventing escape. And there together they squirmed, struggling for every breath.

Moments fly by uncounted save for the thirst for fresh air that Adrian denies them both conditionally, holding Rowan hostage to his whims as he smothers them in the throes of his passion. And even if they were to asphyxiate here as a byproduct of his domineering disposition, by some freak accident, would it not have then been a welcomed bliss?

Was it not a feeling worth losing oneself to, this shared moment of pseudo-transcendence?

Adrian retreats for only a moment, pulling himself away only far enough to dip his forehead against theirs, his dilated pupils witnessing Rowan as he came back to. These large, coal orbs express a hunger most carnal as they both catch their breath, peppering each other with sultry bursts of air as they exhale, their ribs heaving against one another as they embrace.

"Where are you staying tonight?"

Still his eyes linger on them, as if saying: I'm Going To Eat You Alive If You Let Me.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 3:53:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“No, it’s not.” Color immediately drained from Rowan’s face as he heard the words spoken, a sheet of white quickly covering the crimson flush that once graced his cheeks, mortified at the unfavorable outcome. Rowan attempted to avoid looking Adrian in the eyes when the stern look came over him, suddenly feeling as though he was going to be sick, though not from the alcohol. “I…” He was about to apologize for the transgression when the other moved closer, placing a hand around his neck with a thumb pressed against his chin, unable to avoid looking him in the eyes any longer. Surprisingly, there wasn’t any sort of anger or disappointment in them, instead only sensing a lust for something more as he stared longingly into the other’s eyes. It was at this moment, paralyzed in the gorgon gaze of Adrian Malcom, that he knew exactly what was about to happen and where this night was headed. “You stole the first move from me…” Anticipation began to well up inside Rowan, feeling as though an eternity passed with each second, only able to watch as his drinking companion closed in upon him. He didn’t move a muscle, not daring to do anything that would stop him from once again being able to taste Adrian’s lips, not at all caring that they might be more addictive than the alcohol at this point. “So you’ll forgive me...for stealing the next.”

A soft gasp escaped from Rowan as their lips met once more, practically melting into the other as he felt the tongue slither with sensual precision into his mouth, a renewed heat beginning to spread through his body as though it were a furnace. There was nothing else that he cared about in this moment, not of the soft sounds of pleasure he was making, not of his heaving chest that struggled for breath that he wouldn’t indulge, not of anyone that could be watching his display of primal affection which he surely would have been judged for back home in Galar. Adrian’s hand around his waist was holding Rowan in place, but there was truthfully nowhere else he’d rather be than entwined in this embrace, wishing with every fiber of his being that there was a way it would never have to end.

It was only when Adrian pulled away that he instinctively took in as much air as he could, panting from the force of their passion, the crimson on his face threatening to take over his fair skin tone entirely at this point. Rowan found he still couldn’t catch his breath as he felt the other’s forehead press against his own, desperately wanting for more of the same treatment he’d just gotten, having to restrain himself from pressing forward once more. Rowan regretted having deprived himself of these pleasures any sooner than this evening, though at the same time felt a strange delight that he’d inadvertently waited to experience them with Adrian. It was possible he could regret what was to come next, but there was nothing in this world that could stop him from making this decision. Adrian seemed to have an understanding of what he was going through, and even though he was a complete stranger, there was an odd sensation that he could be trusted with something so important.

“Where am I staying?” A smirk began to form on Rowan’s face as he reached forward with a hand, placing it on Adrian’s knee and slowly beginning to move upwards along his thigh without the intention of stopping “...Wherever you are.” The look in Adrian’s eyes was unmistakable even to someone with his inexperience, knowing exactly what he wanted and wanting the exact same thing.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 12:23:10 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

"I should thank you for saving me the trouble of coercing you, then," he responds in a sly tone, dropping his gaze to Rowan's errant hand before turning bemused eyes back up to them. "I see you've no patience to speak of." Amused, he watches with a heated gaze as they teeter the line towards indecency, huffing with a laugh at how bold they'd gotten. Even Adrian cannot help but want to blush, although they're both well past blushing, both of them more red than not.

He snatches at their probing hand's wrist to wrest control, halting its advance. There's a twisted part of him that relishes that sway he has over Rowan, stopping him dead in his tracks, holding him there while Rowan squirms greedily for any fulfillment. "All in good time. Let's sober up awhile... Enjoy the atmosphere." They would do well to acquaint themselves further.

Now, while Adrian didn't have much dignity to speak of, Rowan was representative of a certain level of class, or self-respect if you wanted to call it that. So while their mutual attraction was reciprocated with wanton abandon, Adrian felt Rowan warranted a better experience than a bathroom bar. They could definitely do better, and Adrian aimed to provide.

If they went to his place, they could while away the midnight hours in privacy. And it had been oh so very long since he'd last woken up beside a friendly face. Mmmm...

Tearing his eyes away from Rowan for a moment, Adrian ends up asking for a water, wanting nothing more than to quickly sober up and leave with his plus one. He was excitable and giddy now, though he tried his best to reign himself in and act composed. But every time he stole a glance at Rowan, they were right there to return the same sweltering leer, sending shivers down his back from anticipation. His knees jerk and his fingers twitch.

"You could have another drink if you'd like," he admits after some careful consideration.

"But you're probably gonna wish you'd remembered everything in the morning..." Adrian cocked his eyebrows and pressed his tongue against his cheek all at once, doing all he could to stir the pot, all in the name of grooming Rowan for a singular purpose.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 21:55:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan knew there was no coercion needed when it came to the topic of where he’d spend the rest of his night, he already knew exactly what he wanted out of the evening and he knew exactly who he wanted to do it with. “You’re welcome, happy to be of service.” A grin spread across his lips with the retort, one that only grew as the matter of his patience was called into question. “You could say that, I suppose.” This was the first time that he’d noticed Adrian was nearly as flustered as himself, though Rowan was doing his best to cover his nervousness with a confident gait that he’d hope wouldn’t break by the time their passion progressed into something further. Sudden pressure around his wrist snapped him out of his thoughts, glancing down at the hand that stopped him for a moment before his gaze returned once more to the face of his companion, wondering what exactly had caused the sudden change of heart. "All in good time. Let's sober up a while...Enjoy the atmosphere." Rowan could have sworn he heard a soft whimper escape from his own lips at the belayment of their tryst, held back by the one who had pushed the encounter past a simple kiss. He hoped that the sound was in his imagination, but wouldn’t have been surprised if his disappointment had manifested audibly as he was denied his desires for the time being.

“You’re right.” Amber eyes shifted towards the bartender to provide himself some water as well, seeming to get the hint from just a glance as he slid the glass across the wooden counter mere moments later. Tucking errant strands of hair behind his ear, he turned to Adrian once more sporting a coy smile, seeming to have regained his composure a bit after being thrown off by the sudden shift in tone. “After all, we have all night, don’t we? No need to rush.” Admittedly having the metaphorical cold water thrown on him was sobering in its own way, though he found it didn’t change any of the feelings he had towards the other. Rarely had people been interested in him for anything more than his money or the influence his name brought, and even then he only considered such propositions a waste of time. It was comforting in a way to know that someone could want him for less superficial reasons, enough to seemingly treat him with enough respect to not simply climb on top of him in a dingy bar and call it a night.

An errant thought crossed his impaired mind, suggesting perhaps that if this night were to work out in their favor, there might have been more in the future for them than simple carnal desire if pursued. Rowan didn't expect such a thing to be definite, especially if the other considered this nothing more than a one night stand. However, the seed of hope had been planted within his mind during that moment, spurred on as they stole wanting glances with each other with anticipation, need for companionship in some capacity fueling them both. “Going to stick to water…” Rowan began, raising the glass to his lips for a brief drink before placing it back on the surface in front of him. “...I wouldn’t want to forget anything about you.” A new smile graced his lips this time, not one born of salaciousness or any such feeling, but genuine satisfaction with the company Adrian provided and the prospect of what might yet come from this night.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 12:38:23 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Awh, you're gonna make me blush," he quips sarcastically, still wearing a healthy flush from the booze. While they were forced to wait, Adrian made attempts at small talk, trying to learn more about Rowan along the way. "Have you seen much of Hoenn yet besides Slateport?" The open country here was unlike any other. He'd passed through a few breathtaking vistas while traveling the landscape, and could think of a few choice locales to show Rowan.

"I could show you around, maybe, if you'd like that." He tips back his glass, Adam's apple bobbing with the motion, draining the much-desired fluid. He wouldn't know it, but he's nurturing that background thought of Rowan's, planting the seed of the possibility, demonstrating great promise.

"I've been around a few times, so we can go anywhere. Do anything..." Yes, even that.

Later That Evening

Adrian could feel the heat leaving his cheeks as he mellowed out, sobering up over the course of an hour or so. Together they'd laughed and explored each other's passions, acquiring a familiarity with the stranger before them, leaving their mark in the form of an impression. But the flesh yearned...

A swiping gesture slicks the cold sweat from Adrian's forehead with the back of his hand as he quickly assesses himself. Despite the alcohol wracking his body with aches and other unpleasantries, his stupor is subsided, and the glint in his lecherous gaze gives Rowan a subtle nudge as he locks eyes with those topaz orbs Adrian found himself diving deep into, as if examining some charmed curio.

"I'm ready for the wheel if you're ready to bounce," he laces his words with the tone of temptation. He traces a path with his fingers up along Rowan's arm, fawning over them overtly. Once more he leans into their ear before murmuring gently, puffing hot air against Rowan that was sure to leave him reeling with tingles. "Unless... you've got cold feet?" His tongue traces at their lobe and he takes a harmless nip before retreating, flashing Rowan a cocky smirk but eyes peeled with concern.

Once they left that bar together, they would be stepping out into an uncertain Hoenn evening, and Rowan was guaranteed to find out what goes wicked things go bump in the night 'round these parts...

He jerked nervously at his car keys now that he'd fished them from his pockets, listening to the jingling as he waited with bated breath for Rowan's final response. One last chance to turn away Adrian before he dug in his teeth, and guarded Rowan like the jealous beast he was...

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 23:05:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An amused chuckle escaped his lips at the mention of blushing, as though they hadn’t been doing that enough already tonight. Rowan hadn’t been able to shake the crimson on his cheeks since their entanglement, even as they simply waited to sober up and got to know each other, still remembering what had happened and what was yet to come. “Huh? Oh, sorry.” A question shook him out of his thoughtful daze, bringing him back to reality and placing him once more before a person that still seemed genuinely interested in him. “No, I haven’t.” Rowan shook his head slightly, taking another drink of the water before continuing. “I’ve been too preoccupied getting settled down until now, though there is much that I'd like to see, especially the hot springs in Lavaridge Town.” Hoenn was home to a number of locations and phenomena that were far different than anything he’d seen in Galar, not that he was allowed to leave Wyndon often without the burden of overbearing security following him around.

"I could show you around, maybe, if you'd like that."

Rowan was a bit surprised at the offer, as though Adrian was able to sense the concern that tonight would be an isolated incident. “Y-yeah, I’d uhm...like that.” Confidence began to wane as his fluster waxed, threatening to break the façade that had already been made fragile by their previous sensual embrace. It was embarrassing to think that the simple gesture was enough to throw him off entirely, but Rowan couldn’t help but recognize that was indeed exactly what he wanted. “Arceus give me strength.” He implored internally, attempting to gather the confidence once more before he made an even bigger fool of himself.

"I've been around a few times, so we can go anywhere. Do anything..."

This had to be an intentional assault on his remaining shreds of dignity, a coordinated effort by both Adrian and his subconscious to ensure that he was going to lose this battle no matter how hard he fought. “Promise?” Rowan managed to muster a coy smile to compliment his response, determined to hold the front no matter how strong the opposing force may have been.

Later That Evening…

They had been talking for nearly an hour but to Rowan it only felt as though minutes had passed while they spoke. Rowan had been so entranced by learning more about Adrian and sharing equal parts of himself that he almost didn’t realize that for the most part the alcohol had run its course through his system, though a lingering buzz still remained. There was a sudden shift in the gaze that his eyes had been unable to stop meeting the entire time, similar to the one he’d seen earlier just before their contact advanced. "I'm ready for the wheel if you're ready to bounce," It hadn’t even occurred to Rowan that this was the reasoning for the shift in tone earlier, having been so used to being chauffeured everywhere by employees of his family for the bulk of his life. Hell, Rowan himself didn’t even know how to drive, an obstacle to being on his own that he hadn’t considered until this moment. Any thoughts about travel methods immediately left his mind like they were carried away by the wind as he felt the hand move up his arm seductively, once more entirely helpless to the touch of Adrian Malcom...and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

A shiver ran up Rowan’s spine as the breathy words were whispered in his ear, letting the anticipation well up inside him once more as though no time had passed between their first kiss and this moment. “A-ah…” An inadvertent sound escaped his lips as the other made a point of teasing his ear, forcing Rowan to begin chewing his lip nervously to prevent any more noises from making themselves heard. It took a moment for him to collect himself, but when he did there was nothing left to do but show Adrian that he was committed to going through with what he had planned. Rowan leaned over and closed the gap between them once more, pressing his lips against the side of their neck before moving up to whisper into their ear much like they had done to him. “I’m all yours, Adrian.” With that, he’d pull back and get up from the bar stool, taking their hand and starting to lead them towards the entrance of the establishment with a small grin plastered upon his lips.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 8:49:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian kept an arm across Rowan's shoulders to keep them nestled against him, only to end up tangling their feet as they navigated from out of the bar and into the parking lot. They lean and tug on each other to keep their balance when one of them clips the other's heel with their misstep. Evidently can't keep their paws off each other, and Adrian only pulls away long enough to help Rowan into the passenger seat, closing the door with a heavy clunk before going 'round to the drive side door of his 1969 Mustang Boss 429. And then they're off, heading further into Slateport's Upper District, bound for his penthouse.

Adrian turns on the radio, which begins blaring hard rock at them, which he scrambles to turn down before apologizing. "Sorry. You can change the station..." He turns his attention back to traffic after flicking the dial for the radio, intrigued to see what Rowan would put on for them. While watching the lights passing around them as they tore through Slateport, Adrian eventually grew bored of the wheel, bringing his right hand to rest against Rowan's left thigh, grabbing a handful while flicking his eyes between Rowan and the long winding road ahead.

His fingers dig against the denim of Rowan's jeans, grasping firmly at what would've been the clutch. It took him a moment to realize the mistake, snorting with a laugh before reaching for the intended instrument, shifting gear.

The engine begins to purr as he spins the wheel aggressively, turning into a storied parking lot adjacent to a large apartment complex. The sounds of their arrival, the engine's roar and squealing tires, ring through the vacant concrete facility. He drove through multiple stories until they arrived to the second to last top floor, where he parked his car, tucking it into a forgettable corner. "Here."

Adrian is the first to exit the vehicle, clicking his remote keys to unlock Rowan's door before throwing it wide for them, slamming it shut and escorting them to the elevator, where they would have to wait for a moment.

It's as they say; idle hands do the Devil's work. With naught else to occupy his time or fill his hands, he quickly sinks his claws around Rowan's narrow waist, digging beneath the hem with his fingers and tugging at the garment's fabric. He's standing behind them, resting his chin against the crown of their hair, leaning upon them with his oppressive weight. "Won't be long now..."

The anticipation was wearing on him extensively.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
New Experiences [S,C]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 22:01:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Why would I change the station? I love this song.” Rowan commented with a small grin, leaning forward and increasing the volume a bit from where Adrian had lowered it, though not nearly as deafening as it had been when the radio turned on. Despite growing up in the seat of high society, Rowan abstained from many of the quintessential trademarks that came from being an educated wealthy family, such as his taste in music. In the eyes of an angst ridden teenager, there was no better sound than anthems about non-conformity and rebellion, much of which was offered by the various rock genres that gave him comfort as he grew up fighting for an identity in Galar. There were many nights that he’d dragged his personal security along to concerts in Wyndon, much to the disapproval of his parents, not that he exactly cared what they thought in the first place.

Rowan was nearly on the verge of hypnosis as he watched the street lights pass by one by one, letting himself get lost in the music so as to not distract Adrian from driving. A sudden hand gripping his thigh sent a startle through him, forcing a small noise of surprise out of him. Rowan chuckled with embarrassment, relaxing back into his seat and deciding to turn his attention towards what he would have much rather been looking at. Placing his hand on top of theirs, Rowan watched Adrian drive with a dreamy look in his eyes, still ever so slightly in disbelief that someone like this had chosen him for companionship this evening. Swooning was interrupted by the digging of fingers into his jeans, giggling alongside the other as they realized their mistake. There was something so relaxing and yet so stimulating about being around him, Rowan couldn’t get enough.

It wouldn’t be much longer before they roared into the parking garage adjacent to the apartment building, feeling that excitement and anticipation gathering a storm inside of him once more. “Such a gentleman.” Rowan teased with a playful smirk on his face as he stepped out of the door that they opened for him, following his lead towards the apartment building. Everything about this was much different than the manor to which he was accustomed, which was exactly how he wanted it. Not long after leaving the vehicle were they all over him once again, relishing in the feeling of being desired by them so heavily. The weight against his body was oppressive yet comforting, all the same tantalizing as they played with the fabric at his waist. “Mmm...who is the impatient one, now?” Rowan snickered as he poked fun at Adrian, deciding to push his hips backwards a bit so he was pressed further against them, attempting to find out exactly how bad their anticipation had gotten.