Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hearth in the hinterlands [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 3:53:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Passing out just before dawn, Adrian dozed off until just before noon, rolling around in his sleep before he mustered the will to check his phone for notifications. One was from Rowan, asking where he'd gone off to. Shoal Cave. Why? He clearly knew why, but loved to torment Rowan; one might call it a guilty pleasure. Or demented.

Camping out here wasn't exactly ideal, but he preferred the brisk air to the rest of Hoenn, so he wasn't complaining about the temperature. But he'd pitched a tent on such uneven ground, waking up with aches in his back that gave him spasms if he wasn't careful with his stretching. Flipping his phone back open, he sends Rowan another text: Figured you couldn't handle being out in the sticks.

Just outside Adrian's tent is a low, crackling firepit surrounded by stones and filled with smoldering wood that had burned slowly throughout the night, though it still burned with a welcoming warmth that he craved. Wrestling out of his night clothes, Adrian shivers in the cold damp of Shoal Cave, struggling to pull a shirt over his head after donning the rest of his attire. Unzipping the entry, Adrian ducks through the hole in the canvas, into the cave.

Rover, his Vileplume, still stands vigil over his chosen plot, which had now been tilled and fertilized, and the seed planted with some mystifying crop said to be Tapu Bulu's boon. But now remained the task of guarding it jealously against thieves and vermin alike that might pilfer its contents out of ignorance or some maligned agenda.

Just Adrian, his pokemon and the great outdoors, only a cellphone to connect him with the world. Where he once would've been at peace here, he can only help but wonder why he feels it's missing something now, scratching at his head ponderously while basking in the glow of the firepit.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 23:57:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Couldn’t handle being out in the sticks?” Rowan grumbled to himself as he started digging through his belongings for warmer clothes, finding he hadn’t really needed them since coming to the more tropical climate of Hoenn. “We’re going, Mistral.” An annoyed trill echoed from a pile of blankets in response, the Piplup rolling his eyes at the prospect. “I know he’s trying to get a rise out of me, I can’t help that it's working.” Rowan couldn’t understand what Mistral was saying, but he could only imagine it was related to him playing right into Adrian’s hand. “Come on, we’re going to take the fast way.” Reaching down, he lifted Mistral upwards to place him comfortably into the hood of his heavier jacket, zipping it up and heading for the stairs that lead down to the street below. “Okay, have fun. See you when you come back~ ” Rowan sent the text message to Adrian with a smirk on his face, wondering if they were actually going to buy the ruse that he wasn’t coming.

Grabbing at one of the Pokeballs on his waist, Rowan tossed it onto the pavement and unleashed the Metang confined within. “Sigma, we’re going to Shoal Cave. Would you mind giving Mistral and myself a lift?” Sigma was silent for a few moments, weighing the benefits of helping it’s trainer despite being a lesser form of intelligence. “...tang…” Static electricity crackled around the Pokémon as it used MAGNET RISE to lift into the air, leaning forward slightly with the intention of allowing Rowan to climb on. “Thanks, I owe you one.” Rowan positioned himself on the head of Sigma and clung the best he could to its solid form, fully aware that Metang were known to reach speeds of up to sixty miles per hour. “Ready when you aREEE!” Sigma took off before the sentence finished, already hitting top speed in the interest of ending this embarrassing ride as soon as possible.

Even at the maximum speed offered by the Metang, Shoal Cave was still a fair distance from Slateport City and would take hours to reach. By the time they arrived at Mossdeep, Rowan’s arms were practically about to fall off from gripping onto the body of Sigma for the entire trip. “Mistral...you doing alright back there?” Mistral let out a woozy trill, obviously not having been used to traveling at such high speed for a long period of time. “Thanks, Sigma. We’ll walk from there.” Rowan reached out with a sore arm to place Sigma back into its Pokeball when it was met with a sudden glare from the steel type. “...tang…” He shrugged and lowered the Pokeball back to his waist, slinging his backpack over his shoulder once more and motioning for it to come along. “Alright then, you can come explore too.”

It didn’t take long to locate where Adrian was camping out, looking as though he’d just gotten done going five rounds with a tornado. Hair had been callously tossed about by the wind, both his cheeks and nose tinged red from the windburn of his travel. “You’re lucky that you’re cute, you know.” Rowan huffed when Adrian came into view, crossing his arms over his chest and letting his book bag drop to the ground. He wasn’t actually upset, but he figured maybe he could get some payback on Adrian for leaving him behind, so the pouty charade would continue for as long as he needed. "...tang..."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 5:54:22 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

"Rowan, you're here?" By now Adrian has had time to freshen up as well as one might in the wilderness, having climbed into a fresh set of clothes, flashing a freshly cleaned smile of pearly whites at his camp's newest guest. But Rowan would've detected the hint of surprise and shock that went beyond a pleasant surprise; Adrian seemed worried by their arrival.

"Sorry, it's not quite glamorous Mt. Pyre..." Adrian and Rowan had sown a similar seed atop the mountain of bones known as Mt. Pyre, Rowan dedicating his boon from Tapu Bulu to Howitzer as a gesture of good faith. There the seed had taken root, becoming something of a wonder. But Adrian would not plant anything there at the summit of that demon's lair...

And that had brought him here to the inner reaches of Shoal Cave, having now also lured Rowan dangerously far from home astride an unruly pokemon hardly obedient to him. He preoccupied himself with such concerns and reservations often these days, after coming so far and losing all he had. But he stayed his tongue for the moment, allowing himself this tainted delight.

Gesturing to a log he was sitting upon, Adrian scooted over enough to offer Rowan a seat. The hearth crackled with life and warmth, affording them a level of comfort.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 7:50:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I couldn’t leave you all alone out here, could I?” Rowan smiled back at Adrian despite the soft stinging in his cheeks, unable to resist the joy that seeing them brought. Something about Adrian’s demeanor suddenly made him question whether or not he was actually welcome here at Shoal Cave in the first place, as though he’d made a mistake by coming here. “I don’t mind where we are, as long as I’m with you.” Rowan’s body shook slightly as the cold sent shivers running through him, crossing his arms to help contain the warmth trapped within his coat. “Even where it’s bloody freezing.” A chuckle escaped his lips as he stepped towards the crackling flame, coveting the warmth that both it and Adrian could provide.

“...tang…” Sigma didn’t seem to want to bother with any of this, hovering towards the deeper entry of the cave and disappearing into the dark caverns. “Aaaand there he goes.” Rowan let out a soft sigh as he dropped down next to Adrian, pulling off his gloves and holding both his hands out towards the fire. He was silent for a few moments as he stared into the flames, wondering why it was that Adrian was apprehensive to have him out here. “...Did you not want me to come?” Rowan asked, looking towards them with searching eyes. “I’m sorry, I just thought that…” Words trailed off as anxiety grew, convinced he’d done something wrong and unsure how to remedy it.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 20:56:08 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

"Well, it's... dangerous?" Adrian kind of played with the word before letting it leave his tongue; clearly he had mixed feelings about the dangers present. Or maybe he was dancing around the topic of whether he felt Rowan capable of handling his own. After developing such a heated attraction in the aftermath of such violent discourse throughout Hoenn, Adrian wasn't keen on actively putting Rowan in harm's way. Hoenn had taken much and more from him, and each subsequent experience had made him increasingly wary while on such ventures as this.

Only when Rowan had sat down would Adrian bother giving his rendition of things, attempting to soothe Rowan's doubts, which he could see were growing. Adrian sounded guilty, but his laughing between comments was chipper, suggesting he felt giddy now that Rowan had arrived.

"I did... I just figured it wasn't safe."

Pleading, desperate eyes reveal the innocence of his motives before he huffed. "And yet you came all the way on your own, so I guess that says something." Though it was a vapid smile, Adrian might've been impressed, or even proud, though it was overshadowed by his fretful behavior. He reached an arm around Rowan, clenching at his hip possessively, his eyes darting around the cavern anxiously before fixing his gaze on them once more. And then he would've wanted to kiss them, except... Adrian laughs softly. "Who's this little guy?" He locks eyes with Mistral.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 1:19:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“It’s not safe...?” Connotations were immediately drawn to the notion that Rowan couldn’t fend for himself against any dangers that might present themselves, becoming slightly frustrated as the idea struck at his pride. “I made it all the way to Hoenn on my own.” Irritation took over his tone unintentionally, shifting his eyes towards the crackling flames once more. Rowan didn’t want anyone to view him as being incapable or too weak to defend himself, let alone the person he was dating. “I can take care of myself, you know.” A soft sigh escaped his lips as he realized that Adrian wasn’t attempting to insult him with these concerns, turning back towards them with an apologetic look in his eyes. “Thank you, for being worried about me.” Adrian was no stranger to losing what was close to them, and he knew that in their own way they were just being protective of losing anything more. “I’m not uhm...used to people caring about me.” He admitted, slightly embarrassed he’d let his emotions get the best of him.

Rowan sidled closer towards them as he felt the hand wrap around his waist, letting the smile return to his lips. It was hard to rely on others, but something about being with Adrian made it a little easier to swallow. “Oh...I’m sorry, I almost forgot! You two finally get to meet, this is Mistral.” Mistral stared at Adrian with an unamused look on his face, as though he blamed them entirely for being dragged out into the cold. “He was the first Pokémon I ever got, we’ve been together for a long time.” Rowan reached a hand towards Mistral and scratched him gently under the beak, getting somewhat of a pleased trill from the Piplup, though he never stopped staring at Adrian the whole time. “Doesn’t like new people very much though.” Mistral crossed his flippers across his chest and huffed slightly, quite obviously pouting. “Hasn’t really changed much since I got him.” Rowan said with a small laugh, digging a hand into his backpack and producing a treat for Mistral, seeming to satisfy his mood for now.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 2:44:31 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Look, it's just-" But Rowan was vindicated and continued for a while longer on a sort of tirade (not that it wasn't prompted,) that Adrian couldn't avoid. Adrian could only shrug helplessly and offer an abomination of a sheepish frown; he'd known the implications he was making

But Rowan cooled off quickly, even apologizing suddenly afterwards; Adrian only leaned into them more to ease the tensions. "Don't mention it, I should've been more straightforward with you..." Rowan wouldn't relate to his paranoia, but perhaps over time he'd come to understand that it served a benevolent nature and purpose.

When he tried to lean in close, Rowan introduced Adrian to his starter pokemon Mistral, a Piplup that had poked its head from out of Rowan's collar. It must've been a cozy little cranny, Adrian thought, though he should know. It was too bad then that Piplup had chosen to occupy it, thus denying Adrian certain comforts.

With a pout, Adrian remarked: "I'll try not to be a bother, then," he said in a mockingly detestable tone. He could understand, having made exceptions for Howitzer's behavior on more than one occasion. Slinking away from the would-be-kiss, he sidled even closer yet, leaning his head against Rowan's. "Thanks for coming to my rescue."

Dull were the hours he'd spent here alone, though at first it wasn't so bad. It wasn't until his battery reached fifteen-percent that he realized the blaring oversight he'd made. So now that they'd gotten themselves into this mess of a venture, he figured they might as well make the most of it. Jostling Rowan lightly, he flashes a grin, eyes alight with excitement. "Hey... Wanna make some s'mores?"

Is it redundant to say it that way?
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 2:40:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I wouldn’t worry too much about him, Mistral is all bark and rarely any bite.” Rowan smirked down at the Piplup before leaning up to gently press his lips against Adrian’s for a few moments, seeing as he’d been deprived of the opportunity before. “He’ll just have to live with it.” Mistral grumbled slightly and pushed his head back into the collar of Rowan’s shirt, squirming around for a minute before sliding out of the bottom and taking a seat near the fire. “Aww, don’t be that way.” Mistral responded with a long series of trills that he could only assume were cursing his name before munching on the treat he was given before, letting the heat of the flames warm him now. “Of course, I’d be bored as hell out here by myself if I was you.” Rowan chuckled softly as he felt the head press against his own, letting out a contented sigh of being close to the person that he adored once again.

Adrian would watch as Rowan’s face lit up suddenly, as though he’d said some sort of magic word that brought him to life. “S’mores?!” His mouth was already wet at the thought, especially since he hadn’t eaten in the hours it had taken for him to reach Shoal Cave. “Just when I thought you couldn’t get any better, you have to surprise me like this.” A smile graced his lips as he excitedly looked towards the flames, already imagining the marshmallows roasting. “I haven’t had once since I was little, not exactly many camping trips in the Wrynn family.” Rowan presented this jokingly, though the truth was his parents rarely had anything to do with him that wasn’t scolding him for getting in trouble. “I’m so ready.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 22:50:54 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Well, I'd like for Mistral to at least tolerate me," he rebuked tenderly, reluctant to withdraw from Rowan's lips. Watching the little miscreant waddle around his encampment, he can't help but be entertained. "I had my phone for awhile..." With the battery dying he'd shut it down, knowing he'd need it to withdraw and deposit certain pokemon at some point. He'd already withdrawn a healthy roster, in case of emergency.

"Still, it's nice to have some company out here." Rowan lit up at the mention of s'mores, prompting Adrian to tug at one of the overstuffed backpacks nearby, ripping it open and discarding a bunch of random junk before his hand came from out of the bag holding marshmallows.

"Well I had to bring something decent to eat, didn't I," Adrian huffed with laughter, knowing it held little nutritional value, but it was better than most of the canned food he'd brought along. And he'd already gotten into the chocolate.

Adrian cast a wary glance Rowan's way after saying as much, before adding: "And you don't count." Adrian had already managed to grab one of his roasting sticks, fidgeting with the member while skewering the fluffy, pale confection upon it, licking at his lips while the fire's light danced in his eyes. The musty stench of the earth pervaded their senses, but so too did the smell of the campfire, which now also mixed with the sultry sweet scent of slowly toasted marshmallows...

It wasn't perfect, but it was livable, or so he felt.

"Here," he handed it off to Rowan after applying a sufficient number of marshmallows, beginning his search again, this time for the graham crackers that he hoped weren't too busted up from the journey. When he found them, some were crumbly and others were split in halves, but there were enough decent ones to put together their snack.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 7:39:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Mistral is just jealous that someone else is taking my attention, I’m sure he’ll warm up to you eventually.” Rowan knew that the Piplup was looking out for him, they’d been together for years and suddenly having someone thrust into the equation made his reaction reasonable. “I’ve never dated anyone before, so i’m sure he’s worried about me getting hurt.” Not that he expected to be hurt by Adrian, especially after seeing how caring and protective they were whenever he was around. “That and he’s probably a bit annoyed that it took me this long to introduce you two.” Rowan giggled slightly, nudging Mistral gently with the tip of his shoe, receiving only a grumbled trill in return as he continued to pout.

"And you don't count." Crimson rushed into Rowan’s cheeks, still not acquainted with being the focus of their carnal desires. Despite the embarrassment, Rowan relished in the feeling of being wanted by another on all levels, not to mention the introduction to new pleasures of which he couldn’t get enough. It was all he could do some days to resist simply climbing on top of them and letting their libido take over, he was addicted and there was only one cure. “Oh, sorry.” Impure thoughts were chased away as he was handed the skewer of roasted marshmallows, anticipation of the sweet treat that was soon coming would bring a smile to his lips.

Eventually their creation came together in a perfectly gooey and chocolatey sandwich, one that he didn’t realize how badly he’d coveted until it was in his hands. “It looks so yummy.” Rowan glanced up at Adrian and smirked slightly. “So do you, though.” Anticipation got the best of him before long, sinking his teeth into the treat with a pleased sound emanating from his filled mouth. “Mmm…” Some crumbles of graham cracker landed in his lap, and marshmallow clung to his cheek but Rowan couldn’t care less in the moment, more interested in savoring the wonderful taste.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 22:21:41 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He fancied how well they both settled into their domesticity, basking in the glow of the fire while exchanging racy compliments, stuffing themselves with savory treats. "I guess you're right. Oh well."

Adrian lets his attention drift, casting a wary glance towards Rover, whose petals seem to lilt slightly less the longer they were here, as if the earth were invigorating it somehow, in spite of the permafrost hanging over the area.

It defied all reason, but it was as the Beast had promised.

Adrian cocked a brow at Rowan, wondering if there was more to their flirting than the back-and-forth banter. Considering their provisions he discounted the possibility, and yet it remained on the table so to speak, and so he played into it more strongly with every fervent exchange.

"Hmmm... you missed some," he leaned over and licked it off Rowan's cheek, taking it for himself. It wasn't much, but his stomach grumbled thankfully, though it only proved how badly Adrian needed to break his fast. Rationing his food early would save him trouble later, or so he'd thought, and so he'd practically been starving himself out here to avoid running out of supplies. "Mmmmmm..."

"So... are you staying overnight? Or just for the evening?" Adrian wore a sheepish smile, like he already knew the answer, but was asking just for clarity. "'Cause I only have the one air mattress... not that you probably mind." Considering his options for a nicer dinner were also on the agenda as he probed Rowan for their answer.
@rowan
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 3:35:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A soft gasp escaped Rowan’s lips as they licked the marshmallow from his cheek, one that hungered for more than just another bite of s’mores, deepening the crimson that clung to his cheeks. “Not fair, I wasn’t ready.” He smirked up at Adrian, dabbing some of the melted chocolate from his treat with a finger and gently tapping it onto their mouth. “My turn.” Once more he leaned in for a kiss, dragging his tongue along their lips briefly to remove the chocolate before diving in to allow both of their mouths to become one. Mistral tilted his head back to see what his trainer was doing before letting out a retching sound and turning towards the fire once more, another series of annoyed trills escaping his beak. Rowan wouldn’t let them pull away anytime soon, already having found their small time apart was too long, realized now that he could freely be in their embrace once more.

“Mmm…” Eventually they’d have to pull apart to catch their breath, no longer feeling the sting of the cold as the heat between them was enough to warm him to the core. “...I dunno, should I stay the night?” Rowan proposed the question teasingly, knowing entirely that it would take Regice themselves showing up to remove him from Adrian’s side tonight. “Good thing we’ll have to get nice and close to keep each other warm, huh?” Devilish thoughts entered his mind as easily as they had left before, once more corrupting his intentions. “What are you doing all the way out here, anyways?” A realization struck him that he hadn’t bothered to ask until now, peering over their shoulder to glance at the nearby Vileplume. “Haven’t met them yet.” Rowan didn’t mean to distract from the mood he’d cultivated, but curiosity took over.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 20:30:52 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"You should." He wanted him, it wasn't a question. Whether Rowan would torture him with teasing, taunting remarks and rhetoric remained to be realized. But no matter what Adrian could not help but by the stifled beast, wanting nothing more than to prey on their flagrant vulnerabilities.

'Yes. A thousand times yes. Stop teasing me...'

Adrian wouldn't snap out of the haze until Rowan forced him, abruptly asking about the choice of locale, and then of his Vileplume in the background. "Well, I had to plant my seed somewhere," he barked, but gave a wink at the drop of the word seed. "I didn't want to double up on Mt. Pyre, and you'd planted yours." Gesturing in the direction of Vileplume, he added in a more grave tone:

"That's Rover. He's distrusting of strangers."

Poor introductions aside, Rover's dull, beady eyes instill a sense of unease that makes the pokemon seem less-than-approachable right now...

"Did you really think I'd come out here for just a casual camping trip? I would've picked a way better spot than this..." He'd lean into Rowan while holding his chin up, planting yet another kiss upon them before whispering in a hushed, husky breath: "Warmer, and—mmm..."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 3:14:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You didn’t have to come all the way out here to plant your seed, we have a bedroom at home, you know.” Rowan gave them a sly smirk, doubling down on the salacious tone that they had cultivated thus far. “More scenic up here though, I guess.” His tone was slightly ironic, considering the fact that they were currently talking about shacking up in the middle of an icy cavern. “Hello, Rover.” Rowan offered a small wave towards the Vileplume, fully expecting to be ignored in return. “Seems like they and Mistral have a lot in common.” A chuckle escaped his lips as Rowan once more leaned into the warmth of his boyfriend, enjoying even the scent that he had become so familiar with after spending many days alongside him.

“We can make it plenty warm, together.” Rowan whispered in a hushed tone as Adrian took a hold of his chin, melting into the sensation of having their lips pressed together once more. He never tired of their lips, always anticipating the next moment that they’d get the opportunity to sneak a kiss between words. “You sure I'm not interrupting your seed planting, though? I’d hate for you to lose focus ‘cause of me.” Rowan ran his hand up their thigh in a seductive manner, stopping just short of what he coveted.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 4:18:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I love it when you talk dirty," he sighed heavily against Rowan, leaning against him. He allowed himself to drift away, devoid of thought as he immersed himself in the sensations; the rise and fall of Rowan's body with every labored breath, the smell of their shampoo.

"Mm." Perhaps they were alike, but Adrian hadn't considered Rover so distant. It just operated on a different paradigm, and Adrian could respect that.

"I like the sound of that." Adrian nipped at Rowan's ears, nearly lost to the moment. But his lover is nothing if not considerate, calling back to attention his task at hand while Adrian stares blankly. "Oh, it's there, under Rover."

Rover seemed to stiffen at the mention of its name, standing vigil over the cradle of seeds Adrian had tilled earlier, burying it beneath earth and praying.

Because he still didn't believe it'd work out here.

"So I could spare more than enough attention for you," he breathed hotly into Rowan's ears while probing at the hem of their pants. Of course he hoped Rowan had a few moments to spare for him as well, which was made evident as he impressed upon Rowan the sincerity to his invitations of intimacy... Would he give in to Adrian?
Not us Fading to Black AGAIN