Serena Malcolm
EXCURSION: FORTREE CITY B
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 12:17:03 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena looked between the two as a her frown deepened. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched them continue to have their conversation. "because i want the same thing as you." the silph replies before cutting his glare her way. Serena matches his gaze and stands firmly.

Sure, why not have a casual conversation after being warned of fire reaching their parts soon. It was fine, Serena didn't care that much about leaving either. "i'm not a hard man to find. reach out when you want." She wasn't sure what was going on between the two but she figured she could ask once he was gone.

Serena watched as summoned forth another pokémon before buzzing caught her ears. Glancing back she noticed they were being run down with more bugs. There seemed to be a never ending stream of these things. She was starting to get annoyed with this whole thing. Couldn't they just drop? She turned back just in time to notice the Silph's Electivire use THUNDER WAVE on the swarm.

While she certainly didn't mind dealing with bugs effectively the issue was that the ability could hit her. Serena's eyes widened as for a split second she ran through all of the abilities her pokémon had. Unfortunately none of her pokémon had anything that could shield her from this. Not that she could execute it fast enough.

A blood curdling scream is released from Serena as soon as the electricity from the THUNDER WAVE spreads to her. Her muscles begin to have spasms before Serena quickly loses consciousness and drops to the ground. Her pokémon cry out before quickly running to her side. A bright flash is released as Serena's Salandit, Gwenom leaves her ball of her own accord and in anger quickly fires a DRAGON PULSE at the Electivire that hurt her trainer. Meanwhile, Serena begins to have a seizure due to the electric shock she experienced.

---

tl;dr:
- Serena listens to their conversation and is annoyed they're taking so long to leave
- Matias summons his Electivire that uses THUNDER WAVE and hits Serena while taking out the rest of the bugs
- Serena is knocked unconscious and begins to show signs of having a seizure due to the electric shock | xtra notes: [ league ] , , | [ rocket ] , , | + Serena's current appearance

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 17:21:29 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
It's Serena that manages to cut the tension having returned from evacuating the scientists. Eyes move toward the woman, but there was no info he hadn't already pieced together. If it hadn't been for the data he'd pocketed the man would have been inclined to die here if it meant taking Mattias with him regardless of his offers.

Things move quickly, bugs continue to swarm and in the chaos Mattias begins to abscond not before leaving Miles a particularly interesting farewell. That said, the man finds himself unable to ruminate on it as the farewell was followed by a thunder wave - an attack that decimated another wave of insects, but also caught Scropion in the crossfire.

"Fuck." It's more of a growl as he watches Matias disappear into smoke. He's inclined to chase him, but Serena begins to writhe on the guild floors. His path forward is apparent and time is of the essence. He makes his way to the woman's side if her pokemon decided to attack him, Carracosta and Metagross were both there ready to defend.

"Damn it. Serena, stay with me. I'll get you out of here." The room begins to boil and the flames, now visible, can be seen now rising wherever it could manage. He removes his jacket laying it under the woman's spazzing head, remembering what little he knew about seizures, before searching her person for pokeballs.

"I swear I'll get us all out of here so work with me on this dammit." He knows the woman's team is antsy as her fellow rocket digs around her belongings thankfully they haven't attacked just yet. Her bag reveals an assortment of pokeballs and in seconds they've been returned.

Smoke fills the room and Aerodactyl once again finds itself summoned a sign that it was time to go. While the rock type prepares itself Miles activates the comes "The mission has been accomplished all rockets return to base. I repeat: return to base!"

She shakes as he lifts her but there's no other choice. The Carracosta and Metagross are returned to their respictive balls as The man mounts Aerodactyl Serena in his arms.

"Caelum we're leaving." And through the flames the rock type bursts through a wooden wall with a particularly fierce Iron Head quickly revealing an open sky. Once in the air he activates the comms for a final time.

"Roll Call. This is Viper, Scorpion is injured we're returning to base with the data. Be safe all of you."

-------------------

Miles loses focus when serena enters
Miles immediately attends to Serena
Miles Recalls all pokemon
Miles Summons Aerodactyl
Miles activates comms tell everyone it's time to bail
Miles ABsconds with Serena using Iron Head to break through a wall
Miles initiates a roll call in his escape, updates about Serena's status,

close tab

played by

Hollow

Vivi
She/Her
June 29
Hell
I wish I could tell you
Actress
Beauty always comes with dark thoughts.
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biglady
Vivienne Savatier
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 4:52:47 GMT
Vivienne Savatier Avatar
While Andrew smashed down a wall and helped the hostages, Vivienne would do her own part in the effort. She would abruptly push the hostages toward the broken wall, often causing them to fall over themselves or others. It greatly amused the debutant, who had it up to her forehead with this entire affair.

Meanwhile Temptress faught back the fire. It was an immense effort since literally everything around them was flammable, but she did her very best to keep everyone untouched by flame. Vivienne yawned, checking her watch while the last of the hostages ran out. God this took a bit, she'll barely make it in time for dinner. The dinner she set up through her phone while she was supposed to be watching the hostages.

Finally it was her turn, and she would quickly return Temptress to her ball. She climbed down towrd the open wall on her own, refusing any help. After all, she was a big girl that could handle herself. Vivienne breathed in fresh air as she stepped outside, letting out a content sigh as their former hostages scrambled to get as far away from the tree as possible. One of her cohorts spoke over their earpieces, and Vivi would respond to the role call.

"Milky Mother is right as rain. Been a pleasure, you around loves." Vivi threw off her earpiece, crushing it under her heel. She reached up to grab the pokeball of her skarmory, but was offered a ride from Andrew at the last moment. That seemed terrible, but perhaps he would fall off half way through. She couldn't miss that. She joined the spindly man on his metagross and waited to depart.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 17:59:20 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Pelipper had flown away and none too soon the Drizzle ability triggered, an attempt to put out the flames.

Alexei, on the other hand, had diverted his attention from the big, scary lady to the smell of something…burning.

Shit, wait, burning?! He thought as he looked around. while he could see the smoke, he couldn’t pick out where the fire was coming from; either way… it was going to be a mess and he was about ready to blow a vein.

The Swanna had already started using Rain Dance to save as much of the place as possible, however the smoke was getting thicker… which meant the fire was getting closer.

Shit, Cygne’s not going to be enough… he thought as he pulled out a whistle from around his neck and blowing one note that only his Pelipper could hear.

Mike headed back the moment he heard the noise, bringing the Drizzle with him. Now that both avians were bringing the rain in, it was time…

Shit, he thought, realizing that it wasn’t going to be enough. Reaching into his pocket, he then pulled out a purple-tipped feather—right at the time that someone had used what he recognized to be a Thunder Wave attack at the wall of bugs…

“Shit,” he growled as he dropped the feather, attempting to block the incoming electric attack with a sudden blast of wind, whipped up by the falling torrential rain before exploding in the enclosed space.

That was too risky! He thought as he quickly looked around, wondering who the hell had decided to use Thunder Wave while there was rain pouring in an attempt to extinguish the flames. Stupid ass… he thought crossly as he looked around before pointing at the rest of the smoke.

“Bubble Beam!” he continued, looking around for a quick way out. The way the explosion happened blew out a wall not too far where he stood—cold air came rushing in.

“What a mess,” he said as he looked at the gaping hole. Once the Swanna was done attempting to douse the flames as best as she could, he then summoned the two Flying-types and recalled the Ribombee as well before getting out of the place.

He’d done as much as he could, but flames spreading across a place that was a literal fire hazard was too much. It was time to call the firefighters…

• Here come the flames
• But then again the Thunder Wave spread across the area, so…
★ objective cleared: use at least 1 Tornadus feather creatively in combat. (defensive combat)
• The fire is spreading too fast
• Pelipper is called back, and there’s a hole in the wall
• Time to get the shit out of here

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 18:21:08 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"Holy shit, be careful!", Andrew moaned as he saw Vivienne push hostages towards the hole in the wall. He didn't want any of them to fall to their deaths. This was already enough of a shitshow, they didn't need bodies on top of it all.

Finally, once all the hostages were cleared, and his two Pokemon came back up, Andrew recalled his Emboar. "Yo, you need a ride?", Andrew called out to Vivienne. Once she got on the Metagross, Andrew followed. The Metagross would begin to fly away from the scene ofthe crime. His Charizard would follow close behind, covering them from any pursuing bugs, and to make sure one of them didn't fall off.

"This is Mr. Blue, getting the fuck out!", Andrew spoke into his earpiece.

tags:
notes: Andrew escapes with Vivienne

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:41:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]EXCURSION: FORTREE CITY B

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

REWARD POST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/828167652362027058/explorelegend.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

REPORT COMPLETE!

Congratulations! Completing this excursion has increased progress toward fulfilling the progress bar found here. Stay tuned for further developments!
[break][break][break][break][break]

Rewards:

[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

PARTICIPANTS: