Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 18:27:45 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Clever, more clever than she gave him credit for, “It’s cheating when you have an unfair advantage, yes,” Of course, Lex would have done the same exact thing if one of her pokemon had a unique talent such as this, “How am I supposed to know you’re lying?” answers her question by expanding the flames and stepping into the circle. It took a few tries but eventually the flames catch on to his lie and flashed when he claims to be .

“Hm,” Lex grunts, shifting in the sand to get more comfortable, “I suppose,” she looks hesitant, but it will have to do. It isn’t like she has much say in the matter.

“So, what is your name?” she asks, since they are on the topic anyway.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 4:08:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"As if you or any other Team Rocket member wouldn't have done the same if roles were reverse," the ranger comments as he could see how useful such a pokemon that could tell the difference between truth and lies would be useful. Would make questioning a lot easier to see if the answers their prisoner was giving them what they wanted. Luckily for the red head in front of him he was no longer part of the same Rocket who would do anything for that info. [break][break]

"You can just call me Ranger, not like its far off anyways," there is a sting on his tongue and he really wants water right now. "Unless you plan on telling me your real name then I'll give you mine." [break][break]

Razz tries to think about how to get back on what the heck these Shadow Pokemon were and it feels like switch that flips when he things of the name. Wait... didn't mention these once? Something about an Ultra Beast's poison? Well wouldn't he love to know that it seems like Rocket is manufacturing these. "Back on track to the Shadow Pokemon, can Rocket make more?" because with the Ultra Beast now gone he's curious if they have the resources to make more. Maybe he can ask Lucas later about possible cures.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 21:49:09 GMT

She absolutely would have taken advantage of the situation if the roles were reversed. Hell, she was trying to make the most of it now and she had literally no control over her current predicament, “Hm, sounds like you know a thing or two about Rocket then,” she smiled, mostly as a joke. She had no reason to think Razz was ever associated with them.

“Well, Ranger, you are correct, I will keep my secret,” She thinks for a moment before deciding, “You can just call me Red,” Original, right? Lex doesn’t give two shits what he calls her as long as it’s not her real name.

A heavy sigh and a frown is her response to his question, “Listen, Ranger, you’re asking a thief science questions,” she’s careful with her words since she knows what sort of a game this is now, “Do you really think they tell me shit like that?”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 22:04:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm a refugee from Kanto," A sting in his mouth but he ignores it, "so I have a good idea" [break][break]

It was a simple explanation, but it should be more than enough in his opinion. "I would think a thief knows if her supply of power is still capable of making stock or not, simple yes or no is all I want then you can go off with a question of yours for your game"[break][break]

He was way to used to referring to pokemon as as stock and he hated it.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 2:11:20 GMT

“My supply of power?!” she grins in amusement, laughing at the thought, “You must have some twisted sense of what goes on in Rocket if you think it is as all mine,” The Gardevoir was a gift, a loan. If they deem her unworthy of such a beast, in any way, it would no longer be under her care. That is the reality. It doesn’t belong to her, “Look, I don’t have a death wish so there are certain things I’m not gonna answer because when I got out of here, which I will, I gotta deal with the consequences,” in other words, try again. He isn’t getting a yes or no answer to the shadow pokemon question.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 11:54:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Perhaps that was poor wording choice on his part for that. But she does hit a topic that he did eventually want to get to. "So you know what'll happen to you on failure," it seemed more a statement than a question. [break][break]

"Do you enjoy it? Being apart of Rocket?" and of course, the flames of Reshiram would still be around her. So the truth would show in the end.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 22:01:03 GMT

The way he states it rather than questions it is curious. It almost sounded as if he knew first-hand what failure means. So, he knows what is in store for her after being captured. She doesn’t push the thoughts into a question, only sinks into the painful realization that there are consequences she will face once she escapes.

Shoulders shrug at the question, “It’s a means to an end,” she’s honest, but mostly she’s indifferent, “I can’t say yes because there are aspects of it I don’t enjoy. But saying no would be a lie,” The flames would hold true. It was the only kind of life she’s known, and they provided her with steady work, good pay, and opportunities to advance and become stronger. They protected her when she needed it, and in exchange they have her loyalty, “How does your Litwick know when I’m lying?” she doubts she’ll get a straight answer but she tries anyway.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 7:33:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I know you say you'll be escaping but do you think you'll be safe with Team Rocket if you did so knowing your failure?" he can't help but ask, he knows the price of failure. How much it hurts, how much fear it brought him and so many others. Maybe a small part of him wants to plant seeds doubt in her loyalty. [break][break]

Admittedly he's a tad surprised when it came to a question of his litwick. "The story I was told was that the pinkish flame comes from the flames of a Legendary Pokemon of Truth, or something like that," and course his flames don't change because he doesn't will them to, however there is a sting in his mouth that makes him bite down slightly at his tongue, "From it's flames it can pin point point the lies, but whether or not the priest there was full of stories or not I can't be sure" [break][break]

As he talks he can see from afar that Sootopolis Police was close so their time was running out. Though it's not like he had anything else to ask.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 2:37:25 GMT

His question gives her pause. It’s a thought that has stung her mind since she woke up. Capture is failure, and that’s something Rocket doesn’t take well. However, up to this point, she has no reason to believe they would do her any serious harm, especially after saving two members from the same fate. She chooses not to answer, which is fine because he continues.

Instead, her attention is drawn to his story. A legendary Pokemon of Truth? Intriguing. would be most curious about this. Perhaps he even knew what pokemon the Ranger was referring to. It does sound too “out there” to be true . . . but otherwise Lex didn’t have an explanation for how it picked out her lies. She’s witnessed the power of Legendaries, Shadow Lugia and Darkrai in particular. Compared to that, maybe it isn’t too farfetched.

Amber eyes flick to the side, eyeing the approaching figured of men in uniforms. This is her ride, no doubt, “Well, it’s been a pleasure, Ranger,” she smiles, shifting her gaze back to him, “I’ll see you again soon,” the promise is accompanied by a hungry grin. He wouldn’t get away with this.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 5:02:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: