2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
EXCURSION: SEAFLOOR CAVERN
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 12:32:28 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
's command goes unheeded, as does 's alarmed warning. Words crackle with static within her helmet, but their meaning is lost to the sudden onslaught of Wishiwashi that weave between the kelp - forcing Captain Dross to duck out of their way with a hissed curse.

Aggression lines Skyler's expression, lips pulled into an ugly baring of teeth hidden beneath her helmet. Single-minded purpose has her focus shifting to the small sub, predatory in its intensity. 

It takes only a small flick of her wrist to command Krakentoa to wrap her tentacles around ( 's) water vessel, the WRING OUT pressing against the submarine in a deadly embrace. Tentacles bulge with venomous wrath, aiming to bend and shatter the vehicle along with whoever's inside.

Unfortunately, it also distracts Skyler from the danger heading her way. 

A horrible gurgling sound escapes her throat when her windpipe is all but crushed under the pressure of ghostly tendrils. Agony has her silently crying out, unheard through the silent comms. Fear blooms in the pit of her stomach, dragging icy claws up her spine and freezing the superstitious captain at the sight of her worst nightmare.

A Dhelmise.

Its shadow falls over her, creeping coils of kelp slowly wrapping themselves around her limbs. Held in motionless horror, it's only when she tastes the metallic tang of blood on her tongue that Skyler manages to break out of her trance  -  that, and 's Empoleon ramming into the ghostly anchor. 

Shaking fingers race for her belt, releasing an Eelektross into the waters. Its serpentine shape curls around the Dhelmise, bringing  serrated rows of sharp teeth to CRUNCH the kelp binding her trainer in its grasp. 

She needed to get to the fragment. Now.

tl;dr
- skyler ducks out of wishiwashi's path
- commands krakentoa (tentacruel) to crush 's sub with WRING OUT
- is in turn caught by Dhelmise's tendrils, freezes in absolute horror
- with 's help, manages to release Eelektross, who then uses CRUNCH on Dhelmise to help Skyler escape
- will try and grab the blue fragment next

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 17:26:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the exchange of attacks flushes the manaphy out of its hiding. 's wishiwash blocking all exits gives it nowhere else to go. it turns around, looking for a safe haven, and recognizes both kyle and from their help during sootopolis.

meanwhile, kyle staggers after his chinchou tries its best to block the attack. his attention is split between the skirmish and the comms, with the latter giving enough time to escape.

"special egg?" he repeats 's words over the comms.

he waits for her to reveal its location but nothing comes after. his thoughts are interrupted by the manaphy lingering about his general location, who he shot with a raised eyebrow. the interim wasn't appreciated, but something about a pokemon being caught in a crossfire makes him shift his priorities to protect it.

he gives minimal attention to it, trusting that it will stay if it trusts kyle to keep itself away from harm. regardless of whatever the egg was, league's assignment rings in his head. if labels it as special, then it's worth investigating.

"chinchou, aqua ring." the pokemon standing by him envelops itself with a bubble that slowly recovers its health. kyle shifts his attention to . "miro, keep it up." over the comms, he addresses . "let me know where. i'll help out."

"any dog can be a water dog with proper preparation"
-owli, 2021

he releases a second pokemon to help defend against any other attack. "transform," he instructs it, pointing at the manaphy. he watches it try its best, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be able to imitate it in a blink of an eye despite its efforts.

tl;dr:
  • manaphy recognizes kyle and melody and goes to hide with kyle
  • kyle asks for things from melody and michiko
  • chinchou uses aqua ring
  • smeargle tries to transform to manaphy but fails
  • takes a short rest to allow his chinchou to recover after tanking hydro pump

@tags

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 1:01:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Goddamn it.” Why were his missions constantly cursed to be intervened by agents of the League, even worse the cavern was collapsing all around them. We need to gather as many of these eggs as we can. Rowan relayed through the communicators, grabbing one of the Pokeballs off his belt and releasing Argos from the capsule. A gesture was made towards the particularly aggressive Tentacruel, indicating for the Slowbro to make his way through the water.

Psychic energy gathered around Argos as he prepared an attack, suddenly rushing forward through the water in an attempt to strike the Tentacruel with the full force of a Zen Headbutt. “Boreas, take me lower.” His Dewgong accepted the command, bringing Rowan as close as possible to the strange eggs. Robbin, cover me. I’m going to start gathering.From the back of Boreas, he began looking for the best way to dislodge the offspring without harming them. Hopefully between Elijah and Robbin, he could manage to have some peace while he worked, uninterrupted.

Notes: Slowbro was unleashed, uses Zen Headbutt on 's Tentacruel. Rowan is going to start gathering the eggs, asks @robbin to cover him.

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 2:19:19 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

The show of support from over the communication channel strengthened her resolve. Her hands steadied on the controls as the sub descended, seeking a secret chamber hidden in the rock. With its liquefying powers, perhaps Manaphy alone had been able to enter the closed-off pocket of seawater.

Though the submarine faced a wall of stone, Michi could see the chamber now, a tiny blip on the sonar. Unlike the cache which the earthquake had uncovered, however, this egg remained secure inside. How was she going to get to it?

“It is here,” she piped up over the comms, “I am parking the submarine next to it. Hmm, but I need to drill through the rock...”

She reached for the submarine instruction manual. As a research vessel, it was surely equipped to do some underwater drilling, but Michi didn’t want to make a mistake. “Just a moment... I will study only a little, and find out how to do this!” 

Still on her head, Natu peered out the periscope with her giant eyes, observing the conflict in higher waters. Sensing that hostiles might come after the League Submarine, the bird Pokemon’s gaze shimmered with psychic energy. Some time in the future, a massive psychic attack was prepared for someone who came too close.

[/font][/sub]
    [li]Michi finds the place where she senses the egg, but it’s trapped behind rock. She starts reading the manual to learn how to drill through it safely. Meanwhile, Natu uses FUTURE SIGHT to protect the submarine from future attackers.

[/li][/ul]
    [/div][/div]
    close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    POSTED ON May 26, 2021 13:05:25 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
    notes

- Robbin's on the defensive and covering for Rowan.

- Tries to keep track of things mostly for herself.

“Focus on the eggs, I'll be your eyes and ears up here,” Robbin said, quickly veering off from Rowan.

Elijah should be around too, though it sounded like his opponent wasn't the tentacruel.

While Robbin loved water she had yet to have a good team who could battle in the water. Maybe she was asking too much for them not to run into league members.

She had Penni the empoleon of course, but nothing else that could aid her under the waves. She shook her head firmly, pushing back negativity and instead tried to focus on adrenaline.

“So far we have two attacking pokemon, right?” Robbin asked through the comms, wanting to keep track of what was happening.

“A tentacruel we got eyes on and then-- did we see what hit Elijah?” If that tentacruel knew an electric move, Robbin's soul would leave her and start its descent downward. It was scary looking enough being way too big and eerie in the dark parts of the sea-- She did want to touch it though.
    [attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
    December 4th
    Slateport City
    Pansexual
    Fortune Teller
    Grunt
    Death does not save you from the cruelty of man.
    awards
    97 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @celeste
    Celeste Abbiati
    POSTED ON May 27, 2021 4:35:11 GMT
    Celeste Abbiati Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","celeste"]
    [attr="class","rolling-contain"]
    [attr="class","rolling-header"]
    [attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]
    As the Tentacruel wrapped its tentacles around her submarine, the only feeling Celeste felt was disappointment that her view of the suffocation of the diver was disrupted by tentacles. The metal itself began to crumble under the power of the poisonous jellyfish. It hadn't punctured yet, though Celeste attributed the defense to her Rotom that had possessed the sub since the beginning. As she was quickly donning the scuba gear, Celeste coldly spoke two simple words. "Shock Wave." Immediately, Voltergeist began to hum as it built up electricity, before firing it off around her in a powerful wave of electric power, attempting to harm everything outside nearby. [break][break]

Unfortunately, that included even her own pokemon. Her Wishiwashi's school had taken quite a beating from the electric waves that fired through the water. Determined to protect its trainer, with what remained of its school Leviathan began to attempt and slam its entire school against the Tentacruel, once again using Beat Up.[break][break]

The Dhelmise was fortunately quite resistant to the electrical shock, but the Steel Wing and Crunch had harmed the relatively tanky pokemon much more. Kelporeal's grip on the trainer was weakening as it let out an unearthly wail, but its instincts were a powerful thing. Even if the trainer escaped its weakened grasp, it wouldn't hesitate from immediately attempting to Giga Drain them, as well as any pokemon that dared to touch its kelp.[break][break]

Regardless of her Pokemon's defenses, the sub's structural integrity was compromised. It wasn't made to withstand direct attacks, and sure enough, water began to pour into the chamber. Until the submarine refused to function, Celeste refused to abandon it. She'd be a sitting duck out there right now and expected no mercy in return. "Volt, keep us going. Ready for another strike." [break][break]

The Rotom would make the console beep and boop in response, despite the failing state of her surroundings. Already, the water was up to her knees, but Celeste simply stared out into the water with determination as she spoke into the comms again. "Two divers at my location. Structural integrity compromised. Request back up." Of course, she had no way of knowing 's Frogadier was already on its way.

[break][break]
    [attr="class","rolling-divide"]
    [break]

notes Shock Wave from Rotom, affects all enemies and allies in reach. Wishiwashi uses Beat Up on the Tentacruel, and Dhelmise attacked by Steel Wing and Crunch as well, badly injured, used Giga Drain on any who still touch its kelp chain.

[break]
    [attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
    </>

[newclass=.celeste .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#967BB6;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
    [newclass=.celeste .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
    he/him
    may 15
    oldale
    Bisexual
    apothecary
    executive
    single
    5'10" height
    5'10" height
    Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
    awards
    620 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @elijah
    elijah gardner
    POSTED ON May 27, 2021 5:47:59 GMT
    elijah gardner Avatar
     elijah cusses. he is quick to grab a diver's helmet and oxygen tanks. the form fitting suit is cold against his skin as he drives his submarine back closer to celeste's.

his frogadier allows its stroke to drift it in front of the abbiati's vessel. placing its circular fingers together, the amphibian focuses before bursting into a phalanx of DOUBLE TEAMING figures to confuse any further attempts to strike her.

as @robbin covers for and his pokemon's attacks, places his vessel next to 's; his own submarine has an airlocked section that allows for divers to move in and out of the vessel underwater. all it requires is a push of a button and some time...

"my subs here if you need to transfer over, celeste." he grunts, throat needing to be cleared. "robbin, rowan, everything okay over there?"

frogadier and its fellow frogadier clones fire HYDRO PUMPS. the illusion of several attacks being fired the result of its DOUBLE TEAM. the manaphy, although protected by the league, panics and with a sudden glow activates a HEART SWAP.

a PSYCHIC WARMTH glows in 's breast... and 's. after the next blink, the apothecary finds himself somewhere else.

notes: elijah brings submarine to celeste in case she needs to swim to his; frogadier DOUBLE TEAMS and HYDRO PUMPS toward league area; manaphy HEART SWAPS elijah and kyle
    [attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon frogadier"]
    @robbin
    close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
    He/Him/His
    April 14th
    Wyndon, Galar
    Homosexual
    Ranger
    Ex-Rocket Beast
    shelter
    from the storm
    492 height
    492 height
    awards
    1,693 posts
    Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @row
    Rowan Wrynn
    POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:17:58 GMT
    Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Come on…” A careful and steady set of hands was able to dislodge one of the eggs from their clutch, allowing Rowan to gently place the offspring into his satchel. We’re clear here for now, Robbin is covering me. No one seemed to be interrupting the gathering at the moment, which was fortunate considering the delicate work that needed to be done.I’ve got one, I’ll get as many as I can before this gets too out of control.

Manaphy was looking over these eggs and chances were that was for a good reason, these were important to the Pokemon and he wasn’t going to treat them with disrespect even if they were the ‘bad guys’ in this situation. “Two.” Another one came free, with slightly more ease thanks to the gap created by the removal of the first. Robbin, how are we looking?

Gimmie them EGGS!
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    POSTED ON May 28, 2021 19:48:17 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

tag
    notes

- Robbin's being excited about the eggs and chatty in comms.

“It seems fine, your slowbro is mvp right now,” Robbin giggled, she didn’t have to do much. Every now and again she’d order a hydro pump and try to distract the tentacruel so the slowbro had more openings.

Her empoleon hovered around in the general area, seeming to be uneasy and on edge. The constant swaying was soothing to Robbin however who didn’t tell him to hold still.

“You have to let me hold one once we get out, what an awesome find!” Her voice was riddled with her excitement. While waiting with anticipation for something to go wrong her mind wandered to how she could convince the league to let her babysit at least one egg.

“How are you two doing, Celeste, Elijah?” Elijah seemed to be doing crowd control with his frog, so hopefully Celeste transferred fine.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
    she/her
    July 9
    Lilycove
    Straight
    Idol
    Elite 4
    Navy
    Dating
    5'6 height
    5'6 height
    hoenn
    awards
    3,226 posts
    Melody Miro DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @melody
    Melody Miro
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 7:12:09 GMT
    Melody Miro Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
    REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Kyle approved her going after and protecting skyler so she nodded "I'm gonna help out captain dross. Good luck champ! Stay safe and run to me if you need help! Wishi! Help him out ok!" she says on the comms as wishiwashi just panickedly cried at it's trainer. Don't worry! It's a happy one! He's just full of emotions. [break][break]

"Skyler! Go go go!" she says as she saw the woman secure something. Oh crap, another earthquake! She grabbed onto empoleon who shielded her from the collapsing rubble. All the various caves and pathways collapsed and the cavern suddenly transformed into a large room! Everyone could see each other, or at least what the wet suits and scuba gear would allow. The eggs! The relicanth! With all these people Melody needed to be careful. "Oi drop em! Ass hat! You're coming with me!" she shouts as empoleon rushed towards and Manaphy upon seeing this decided to use heart swap on rowan and melody! Melody's chest felt a lot lighter suddenly as she realized she was looking at herself.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
    she, her
    august 17
    Lilycove, Hoenn
    bisexual
    sailor / treasure hunter
    nautica owner
    how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
    awards
    2,345 posts
    skyler dross DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @skyler
    skyler dross
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 9:49:54 GMT
    skyler dross Avatar
    No matter how determined she is to live up to her name, even Krakentoa can't withstand the barrage of attacks sent her way. She grips the submarine tightly in a last-ditch effort to see it crumble under her tentacles (MIRROR COAT) before unconsciousness takes over.

's vision would clear then, unveiling the sight of a relatively unscathed diver, right under the submarine.  

While Eelektross sinks her teeth into Dhelmise's soft kelp tendrils, Captain Dross has seized the chance to escape its ghostly clutches. Behind her, Eelektross's screech of pain as her life force is siphoned away quickly turns into snarling as a THUNDER WAVE is released in retaliation.

But Skyler is drawn somewhere else. Friend and foe alike vanish into darkness, crushed under the weight of a vicious intent that sinks its hooks into her, demanding her attention. She barely hears 's voice cracking over her comms. The shuddering of the earth takes a back seat to the glint of blue under her greedy fingertips.

Silt rises up in a cloud, slabs of rock crashing down where she'd been as she kicks up, a blue fragment held in her grasp. Uncaring for who might be watching, Skyler's wetsuit parts to reveal tan, scarred skin - and a blue jewel that the fragment melts into.

Lapras rises up from the cloud of debris with the captain, glowing faintly with the remnants of mega energy as both survey the surroundings, taking in the other submarines. Her allies. The egg chamber. 

"Kyle, do you read? How's everyone?"

tl;dr
    - krakentoa retaliates with a mirror coat in an attempt to destroy the sub before she is KO'ed :'( sadge
    - eelektross is hit by giga drain and uses thunder wave to slow/paralyze the dhelmise
    - skyler finally gets her hands on the blue fragment
    - rises up from the debris left by the earthquake with a mega lapras
    - surveys the surroundings, and talks to kyle elijah

prompts: 
    -🌋 skyler dross will find another blue orb shard within this cavern, which will then fuse with the rest of her fragments should she bring them close. 
    - At least 1 Pokemon must mega evolve.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
    He/Him/His
    April 14th
    Wyndon, Galar
    Homosexual
    Ranger
    Ex-Rocket Beast
    shelter
    from the storm
    492 height
    492 height
    awards
    1,693 posts
    Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @row
    Rowan Wrynn
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 21:43:56 GMT
    Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Don’t worry, Robbin. I’m going to get enough for all of us to hold. Another egg came free and was deposited into the pouch at Rowan’s hip, making sure to gather enough for each of them and some to be researched back at the submarine. Alright, we should…

“...get out of here while we still can.” An eyebrow cocked, realizing his voice had changed mid-sentence. Why did he sound like a woman now? Why did he have boobs? Why did he have the sudden urge to sing like a Disney Princess? “What the fuck?” Even worse, he recognized the voice that was reverberating in the suit. “Is this Melody?”

“Empoleon, stop!” The Pokemon stopped short of hitting whoever was currently occupying his body, a confused look as she glanced back towards her trainer. “Uhm…use Steel Wing on the Lapras?” Rowan took a guess at the moves that the Empoleon knew, and set them on Skyler’s Lapras.

Rowan and Melody heart swapped! Rowan decides if he Melody then her Pokemon should listen to her, right? So he tells Empoleon to go after Lapras
    close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
    she/her
    July 9
    Lilycove
    Straight
    Idol
    Elite 4
    Navy
    Dating
    5'6 height
    5'6 height
    hoenn
    awards
    3,226 posts
    Melody Miro DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @melody
    Melody Miro
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 22:10:57 GMT
    Melody Miro Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
    REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Why the fuck was she a guy now and why did she have an accent from galar? Why did she feel...leaky? The accent sounded familiar to hell but she couldn't quite pin it yet. Oh well. it didn't matter what DID matter is now she had the eggs! Except....she exactly didn't. The imposter melody however adapted to the situation quickly and cursed at him "OYE ASSHOLE! THAT'S MY EMPOLEON! [break][break]"

she shouts over him knowing he probably couldn't hear him but his allies could. Fine if that's how he wanted to play "Dewgong! Take down on empoleon! Tank it's attack!" she shouts as dewgong at first was confused but trusted in it's trainer. A steel type like empoleon would resist the hit and the recoil would hurt dewgong more, on top of that it would block the steel wing. [break][break]

She waved her hands in rowan's body at skyler, hoping she'd realize what was going on. But with melody's luck  today she doubted it, was this going to be permanent?

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]
    dewy boy

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
    notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:21:20 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

tag
    notes

- Robbin's very confused lmao

Robbin listened as both Elijah and Rowan were cut off halfway through speaking. She waited and listened before hearing Rowan scream that the empoleon was his. For a moment she thought he meant hers, but suddenly his dewong was off.

“Wait, what?” Robbin whispered to herself.

“Wait, WAIT, dewong!” Robbin shouted after the pokemon, but there was no way it would listen to her over their trainer. She scowled to herself, what a stupid command to give, what was he thinking?

“What the hell are you doing Rowan, focus on the eggs!” She shouted into the comms, now she had to guard Rowan who sent both of his pokemon into battle.

“Elijah?” Robbin asked hopefully, still not hearing anything from his end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
    he/him
    may 15
    oldale
    Bisexual
    apothecary
    executive
    single
    5'10" height
    5'10" height
    Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
    awards
    620 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @elijah
    elijah gardner
    POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:55:36 GMT
    elijah gardner Avatar
     @robbin's calls for elijah remain unheeded, at least, unheeded by their intended recipient. instead, the apothecary hears 's voice. he is the subject of some philosophical argument, some hypothetical of the mind and the body. like anyone plunged suddenly into a world of academia and or some mystics realm of esotericism, elijah is utterly lost.

"who?" elijah manages to croak.

he peeks at his hands, the lines of his palms a foreign map.

notes: responds to skyler / can't respond to robbin sadge
    [attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon frogadier"]
    @robbin