Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Word of Warning
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 22:19:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I know I’m not going to be the same person on the other side.” Rowan admitted, fully aware of the darkness that would eventually cling to his soul and taint the goodness he clung onto so desperately. “I can’t leave, though.” Amber eyes drifted up towards the sky, watching the clouds pass over the sun and create shade all around them. “Even before I joined, I was wanted. There are people out there that I fear more than the League or even Rocket, that want to see me in chains. A puppet for their success, strung along until he breaks.” A soft sigh escapes his lips, turning his gaze back towards Razz.

“I’m not a murderer, I don’t want to kill anyone. I only want to be free. Right now...this is how I attain my freedom.” Rowan chuckled slightly realizing how ridiculous that may sound considering what Razz knew of Team Rocket. “What's the saying? ‘We live to fight another day’.” It may have been cliché, but he didn't know any other way of existence. "Maybe one day I'll escape, but not before I have what I need."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Word of Warning
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 9:25:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz knows that feeling all to well of being used. Of being nothing more than someone's tool and he can't help but feel bad for the other as he isn't sure if he realizes that just traded one cage for another. "It doesn't have to be that way, you don't have to wait until they force you but I suppose it's a matter of how much you're willing to step away." [break][break]

He's silent for a bit to allow the other a chance to understand what he means, "I know people, people who can give you a new identity, passport, documents like that. They're people who once you've paid them in full they get rid of any record of ever helping you, the question is are you willing to let your current name die? Change your appearance, and cut ties with everyone? [break][break]

I know it's a commitment, but it's an out for both League and Rocket because they'll all think you're dead."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Word of Warning
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:33:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I would, but…” A singular name came into his mind, Adrian. “...There is someone I can’t leave behind.” Although this was the first time he’d been in love, there was no doubt that Adrian was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Leaving without him wasn’t an option, he’d rather be dead than have to live without the other man even for a single day. “I appreciate you wanting to help me, and maybe in the future you can.”

A hand reached up to tuck some strands of hair behind his ear. “I also hope you trust me when I say that I don’t want to hurt or kill anyone.” An idea came into his mind, one that he hoped could earn some more favor from the Ranger. “I’m Rowan, by the way.”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Word of Warning
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:39:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

There is a small pain there when the other mentions that there is another. Someone he couldn’t leave behind and Razz felt guilty. He once thought the same thing with his brother, when he wanted out, had things gone the way he wanted he would’ve asked his brother to join him. Even when plans had changed he still tried to convince him to come with him and that hadn’t worked. There at times he wonders if he just didn’t try hard enough or if…. “I hope whoever it is you’re staying for is actually worth it,” he comments sadly. [break][break]

He shrugs at the other when he claims appreciation for trying to help. Didn’t seem like it was going to do much though, but at least he can say he tried. “Sure, but if you ever change your mind, Aqua” he looks toward his Rotom phone who floats over to Rowan handing them a card with a burner number he kept for shady things like this. “Ask for Ashton” [break][break]

”Considering the flames didn’t change,” Razz passively glances at his Terrain of Truth, “I think I can believe you there. He chuckles lightly at the name given, “Razz, but something tells me you already know?” it's a guess really. He knows Rocket keeps tabs on those they consider a problem. Guess he wants to know if Rocket sees him as a problem.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Word of Warning
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 0:29:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: