he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Sheep Goes: @^%#!!!
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:01:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz is a bit doubtful on the mission he had been called in for. While protecting pokemon from predators was nothing new, especially here as the high winds seemed to bring pokemon from greater distances to Mr. Donald’s Ranch. The ranger was unsure about his group of Bisharp’s newest recruit to their personal Ranger Squad they’ve assembled. Modeled after some TV show Salem showed them, what was it? Power something? And while he liked her hyper attitude a tad more than he liked the previous recruit he worries that she might not be able to keep attention. Even now both Oynx and Blue seemed interested in their poses and playing pretend rather than keeping an eye out. It wasn’t fairing much better as Salem also seeme to be joining in with it. [break][break]

Children the lot of them, why did he bring them again?[break][break]

Something he couldn’t think about for now as he could hear foot steps behind him of what was sure to be the person helping him today. He gives a small nod of welcome, “Afternoon, thank you for your assistance, I am Razz Kingsman and you?” he introduces himself, every the professional.

[break][break]

+ @serena [break]
+ Mission: Wooloo Who Cried Wolf

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 17:28:09 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Charity. Serena seemed to be doing a lot more charity work now than she was used to. At least she was getting paid for this, but she couldn't help but think she had better things to be doing. Still, this would have to do, it helped keep her imagine in good graces by working with the league. She'd been busy doing more and more tasks for Rocket lately, and until she was given the green light to share her endeavors with the public, she had to live a double life.

Walking with her was Serenity, her Gardevoir, Caspurr, her Purrloin, and Titania, her Mawile. They were apparently supposed to be protecting some pokémon from predator's that were sure to show and cause a mess. Before shoving her hands in the pockets of her jean dress she popped a lollipop in her mouth. Well, hopefully today was an easy day so she could get this over with and get paid.

“Afternoon, thank you for your assistance, I am Razz Kingsman and you?” His voice snapped her out of her thoughts and made her realize she had approached her partner for the afternoon without knowing. It was oddly formal, or maybe it was just because she never was that she considered it odd. "Yo." she said as she lifted a hand lazily to salute to the guy. "Serena Malcolm, looking forward to working with you." she replied swiftly.

Glancing around her eyes narrowed as she pushed her sunglasses up to rest on her head. "So, anything out of the ordinary yet?" she asked just to make some conversation. Despite not wanting to work hard she would prefer some action than nothing happening while they were on duty. It made the job pass by quicker.

---

Let's get this puppy rollin, thanks for helpin me out <3 | xtra notes: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (1/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/7e/avC97u14_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 3:21:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Its clear that their demeaners are as different as night and day. While Razz held himself professionally, it seems the other was much more casual than him. "Serena Malcolm," he repeats to keep the name in mind as he nods before he looking back at the field round them. "Thankfully nothing to report, however there might be some time before that as Mr. Donald has mentioned most of their attackers come at night." [break][break]

However this didn't mean they should play things safe as Razz decides to take out one more pokemon. A Noibat to ensure they would be able to hear anything that comes at them. "If you wish feel free to rest until sunset, and be more alert then?" it's an offer to take up shifts rather than both be worn down by sundown. That is, if something didn't attack during the day.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 13:47:54 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Thankfully nothing to report, however there might be some time before that as Mr. Donald has mentioned most of their attackers come at night." Razz replied and Serena had to resist the urge to groan loudly. Night time huh? Guess they would be here for a while after all. What a bummer, and she was hoping to make it home early to do a surprise stream too.

"If you wish feel free to rest until sunset, and be more alert then?" Razz suggested taking shifts and Serena straightened up. How nice of him, she wondered if it was obvious that she was disappointed by his report. She'd need to work on that if that was the case. "Sure, yeah, we can do that." she said with a nod and a slight wave in his direction as she went to rest by a tree. "Thanks," she called out as she pointed at Titania. "Go patrol with him, wake me if anything interesting happens." she said as she got comfortable.

Turns out when you're napping, time goes much faster. It was much appreciated from Serena however it wasn't a comfortable position that she slept in. With a groan she massaged her neck as she glanced up at the sunset colored sky. That's when she noticed the noise. Crunches of additional footsteps and distant howls. Frowning she glanced down at Caspurr and Serenity who were on their feet at alert and ready to move out.

"Well, I did ask for an interesting evening." Serena mumbled as she stood to her feet. She quickly pulled out another pokeball and tossed it in the air. In a flash of light Gwen, her Saladnit was stretching with the group. "Cas and Gwen you go check out what that sound was. If you engage with whatever it was make some noise, I'll be there quickly. If it's nothing serious come back." she ordered and the pair was quickly off to work.

Glancing down at Serenity she nodded. "We need to find Razz and Titania and we need to be quick, you ready?" Serenity flipped her hair in response and Serena grinned. Finally some action, she felt like she'd been waiting forever. The trainer and pokémon pair took off running in search for their partner's. Hopefully they weren't in any trouble already.

---

KK, advanced time a bit and got some action rolling in. | xtra notes: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (2/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/7e/avC97u14_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 23:37:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The young man gives a simple nod as she leaves to rest. He had no real intention of shifts as he could do this all day and be fine. But he has an understanding that not everyone is a work-o-holic like him. It would be some time patroling and nothing eventful would be happening. He just hoped the pokemon Serena had given him wasn't too annoyed with the silly antics of his own pokemon. [break][break]

Eventually Cyan would catch his attention from above about how a couple of baby mareep got loose. Shit, Razz decides to have his pokemon come with. Cyan leads them toward the gate that seems to have been sabotaged while they weren't looking. Great, "Cyan if we're not back in 5 let Malcom know," he would give a whistle to the other pokemon to follow along though Blue is the one who ends up taking the lead. [break][break]

It wouldn't be far in where howling could be heard as they caught up to the shivering sheep as a pack of Midnight Lycanroc came out of their hiding with several Rockruff pups. Well wasn't this going to be fun.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 12:21:46 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Five minutes had certainly passed since Serena and Serenity started searching for Razz and Titania. "This...probably isn't good." she thought out loud as she squinted. It was getting darker and she needed to meet up with him before something bad happened. Maybe she shouldn't have taken that nap after all.

That's when she spotted Razz's Noibat heading towards her. "Thank goodness. Razz needs help right? Take me to him please." she asked and the Noibat squeaked in response before leading the way towards her partner. It didn't take long for them to catch up. That's when she saw the pack of Midnight Lycanroc and rockruff's surrounding Razz and the group.

Serena quickly went to work, dashing towards Razz so she could protect his backside. "Titania use Iron head. Serenity, Dazzling gleam." she ordered and her pokémon immediately went to work on the pack of intruders. "Sorry I was late. I also think we've got more trouble than just these guys by the way. " she said to Razz.

---

I need to cure a pokemon or a person from a status ailment or something I think for an endeavor next | xtra notes: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (3/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 21:15:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With the group surrounded part of him thought about using one of his new gifts. Let this be a field test of his training. But with the stranger's pokemon that it was probably for the best that he didn't. Practice on his own time, and use it only when absolutely necessary as he didn't want to cause any unnecessary burns. [break][break]

Razz whistles for Salem to use a combo of LIGHT SCREEN and REFLECT to bring up their defenses as they were out numbered. But in the end the Ranger is quite sure they're out matched. Razz would make it over toward the Mareep while Blue and Onyx took on a small group that came after him for trying to protect them. Both of them giving an IRON HEAD against the rock pokemon. [break][break]

The sound of Malcolm's voice was welcoming as the numbers felt more than 3 to one with him alone and he was busy trying to focus on the mareep at his legs cowering. "What do you mean more trouble?" he questions as he gives a whistle for orders for Salem to use HELPING HAND for all the others to get a boost of power. Though with the chaos around and his focus primarily on the sheep he fails to see the Lycanroc coming from his blind side with a FIRE PUNCH. Though protective instinct take place as the Meowstic gets in the way.[break][break]

"SALEM!" he exclaims in panic as he catches the cat, a BURN taking place due to the attack. If he had less self control there would be a fireball in this things face. For now though Cyan would come to the rescue with an AIR CUTTER.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 16:52:42 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Things managed to look good for a good old 60 seconds before it went to shit again. That was just their luck it seemed. Or maybe it was her misfortune rubbing off on them both now, who knew. Her pokemon were doing pretty well so far but it didn't do anything for the numbers they were up against.

"What do you mean more trouble?" Razz questions and pulls Serena's gaze towards him. "I mean I heard some footsteps when I woke up. I sent a couple pokémon to check it out and they haven't come back which means--RAZZ LOOK OUT!" Serena interrupted herself as she caught sight of the Lycanroc rushing towards Razz's blindside with a FIRE PUNCH. Before she could do anything one of his own pokémon dives in front of him to receive the brunt of the attack.

Serena winces as she hears Razz cry out. "SALEM!" Razz cradles the Meowstic in his arms and Serena quickly calls forth her Hatenna. "Serenity, Titania help them out while I'm distracted." she ordered before turning towards Razz and Salem. "Here, I'll try and help. Hatenna use AROMATHERAPY."

A green light enveloped the Meowstic momentarily before removing the BURN effect on the pokémon. "I feel like we're getting nowhere." Serena said softly. She really needed to meet up with Cas and Gwen. "Any ideas?" she asked Razz now that Salem should be feeling better with Hatenna's help. "Thank you Hatenna." she said before returning her to her ball.

---

ez clap, thank you king! | xtra notes: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (4/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 19:08:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

”Footsteps? A distraction,” he concludes in anger already pissed by what the Lycanroc had done to Salem. He gives thanks to Malcom as she heals him of any real problems but the damage has been done and they had the Ranger’s wrath focused on them now. Razz gives a whistle for attention, “Round them up! he orders as his pokemon do just that to make the lycanrock and rock ruff get close as he calls out Royal. “No mercy,” he gives as both trainer and pokemon glow with the same blue aura as they get into Sync. With his energy given Royal preforms the Z-move Hydro Vortex finishing what was left of the rock type rocks with ease. It was a tad overkill admittedly, but no one messes with his cats.[break][break]

”That’s one,” he offers as he looks back to her, “We should probably head back to check on what those footsteps you heard were. With that he offers for her to lead the way since she is the one that heard it, and the problem was now dealt with.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 14:03:03 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]”Footsteps? A distraction,” Razz said after a moment. His tone was much different now, understandable though when watching one of your pokémon get hurt. He doesn't bother to answer her question, seemed he was in the zone now. So Serena just tilted her head to the side and watched, that's all she could do for now anyway.

“Round them up!" Razz called out to his pokémon and Serena watched as they immediately followed orders. “No mercy,” he said as Razz and his pokémon began to glow blue. Serena's eyes widened as she watched the duo execute the Z-move HYDRO VORTEX. The pair quickly wiped out the rest of the pokémon that had them surrounded.

Serena and Serenity blinked for a moment before they both leaned back, impressed by what they saw. "Daaaaaaamn" she said under her breath. Razz could've handled this mission on his own then if it was going to be like that. "That’s one,” Razz offers as he looks back to her, “We should probably head back to check on what those footsteps you heard were."

That snapped Serena back to reality as panic settled in the pit of her stomach once again. "Right." she said before quickly taking off in the direction she had come from till she ran on the patch of woods that Caspurr and Gwen ran off too. She wasn't quite sure where they headed once here but she didn't have to wonder for long. Sounds of fighting could be heard and Serena quickly dashed off in the direction she heard the action.

When she arrived and saw the scene unfolding before her a deep boiling rage began to form as she glared at the Houndour's that had made short work of Cas and were ganging up on Gwen as she did her best to protect him. Serena clenched her hand in a fist. If Serenity could use PIXILATE she could probably make quick work of these guys by attacking their weakness. But maybe it wasn't necessary that she use that.

"Go." was Serena's command to Serenity and Titania. They didn't need to discuss what to do and the anger of seeing Cas slumped against the trunk of the tree had them act faster and more aggressive than normal. Serenity quickly used DAZZLING GLEAM on the Houndour's while Titania followed up with PLAY ROUGH.

While they dealing with the pack Serena quickly went to Caspurr and scooped him up in her arms. She held him in silence for a moment while he whimpered and she held him close. Caspurr was her first pokémon she got so her attachment to him was something fierce and strong. She practically grew up with him. She felt awful for leaving both him and Gwen to fend for themselves without her being here to support them. Glancing over to Gwen who was in rough shape too she only felt worse. "I'm sorry you guys."

Once Serenity and Titania were finished with the pack they came over to Serena. Once again Serenity didn't need a command for her to know what Serena wanted. She quickly began to use LIFE DEW on the both of them. It wouldn't fix everything but it was a good start. After a moment she turned back to Razz, "Guess that's it for now?" she asked for clarification. Whoever sent the Houndour's as a distraction were long gone now, that she was sure of.
---

kk we can wrap this up here if you want, maybe with one more post from you~ | xtra notes: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF (5/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 8:38:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a small guilt there having gone a tad overboard, however when it came to Salem Razz tended to react quite a bit overboard. At least he didn't give into that anger to do the job himself and reveal himself as an avatar. Though there is a dark look in his eye as one of them seemed to be slowly getting up. "Run," its not only just order but a threat and the weaken Lycanroc [break][break]

After that he would follow Malcolm and jogging behind with all but his the steel pokemon as they would stay behind to ensure no other Lycanroc came. In his arms were both Mareep that had escaped originally. From there admitedly his went on edge at the sight of the Houndour. Once more he would whistle for Salem to put up both Reflects and Light Screen to ensure they were safe. He'd help more but right now both his arms were filled with the Mareep to which he needed to let go of and make sure the fire dogs didn't try to come after them. [break][break]

He would have his Greninja help at bit at least with his water type advantage, but it seems her pokemon already had it mostly taken care of. He sighs in releif as her pokemon get the job done. "Can't believe they live with this stress on the daily," he can't help but comment as she that it seemed to be it. "Sadly things like these happen through out the night, but I'm sure the worst of it is over, you did good," he compliments. Though his positive words his faces was still quite serious, such was his nature. [break][break]

Thankfully for them both the rest of the night was uneventful.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 23:22:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: