[attr="class","worldbar"]

[attr="class","worldlyric"]

play me 'till the sun rises

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","pkmnpkmn"]

[attr="class","worldbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The salty breeze was cool on his skin, a comforting escape from all those weeks spent up cooped up in the hospital bed that reminded him eerily too much of his childhood room. Weeks spelled tusseled in blankets, IV's pinned to his arm, the poison that was being sapped from his body the only thing that was keeping him from the brink of a certifiable death. It was something short of miraculous. Or at least, that would have been the case for anyone but Jayden — but the Rocket grunt had survived.

[break][break] Anything short of survival would have been an absolute disappointment to the memory of Dmitri - to both of his parents.

[break][break] In his pocket, the text he had sent to the Team Rocket Underboss throbbed silently at his side.

[break][break] "11AM at the entrance sound good to you?"

[break][break] Jayden had never asked someone out before, and this was his first.

[break][break] The twenty-four year old stared at the two ice cream cones in his grip — one of them dipped in caramel, the other in nutella. What would have his parents have thought, watching him here, standing at the edge of Slateport Beach waiting for... his date?

[break][break] Was it a date? Probably not.

[break][break] Jayden wasn't sure what it was, but he knew either way he had to butter up. He was going to ask him something important, and he wanted him in a good mood to do it.

[break][break] Hopefully he liked sweets.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"] TAGS for
[attr=class","notes"]heart emoji here

INSPIRED BY PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world] --accent:#9a57ff; --accent2:#314ed6; --accent3:#532f8a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:130px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/5G5JKVp/image.png); filter:brightness(90%); background-size:100%; background-position:30% 65%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar] background:#000; color:#fff; height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid var(--accent2); padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] text-align:left; float:left; font:50px abril fatface; text-shadow:-3px 3px #1c251b; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); padding-left:20px; color:var(--accent2); word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .worldlyric span] transition:1.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid var(--accent3); color:var(--accent); padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img] filter: grayscale(100%) sepia(50%) hue-rotate(-90deg); transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:1s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbox] background:#212121; color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid var(--accent3); font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:var(--accent); font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .notes] font:9px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Mono|Open+Sans|Roboto|Abril+Fatface|Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 19:03:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
, of all the people in Hoenn, Chu-e had been fairly convinced of being dead.

After the semi-letdown of the Vital Spirit Festival date (had it been a date? or had Chu-e only thought it was a date in his own mind), he had been surprised to learn the other had gotten so sick so quickly. He had visited him, of course, but seeing as the other man was unconscious and Chu-e had, since then, almost died a handful of times he had been quiet busy.

It is just before 11 AM, Chu-e always liked to be a few minutes early, and he's tired- it was too early for him to leave the infirmary after his latest brush with death. But, he had been tired of being poked and pricked. Lethargy would just have to rest in his bones for a few days.

"Jayden?" He speaks up, brow raised, eyes the cones before glancing up to try and meet the other's gaze.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 17:35:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","worldtop"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]

His days in the hospital were still but a foreign memory to him. It wasn't that Jayden hadn't had a few scrapes and bruises before. In fact, death was anything but a foreign concept to him — his father had made sure of that, dangling his son just before the inevitable end, only to pull him away just quickly enough so that he could only taste it. Dmitri instilled a healthy fear of death in the likes of both his sons — but perhaps nothing else.

[break][break] "Jayden?"

[break][break] Well. Maybe something else.

[break][break] Jayden still felt bad for standing Chu-E up at the Spirit Festival, but his engagements had called upon him. He should have told Chu-E about it — but the boy was poor at texting, and even poorer at emotional cues.

[break][break] "Chu-E," the dark-haired boy greeted the other, stepping up to offer the ice cream cones he had purchased. "I hope you don't mind — I didn't know what you liked. The sales person said... chocolate and caramel were popular options. I've never had either before, though."

[break][break] His heart pulsed beneath his wrist — Jayden couldn't figure out why.

[break][break]

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world] --accent:#9a57ff; --accent2:#314ed6; --accent3:#532f8a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:130px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/5G5JKVp/image.png); filter:brightness(90%); background-size:100%; background-position:30% 65%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid var(--accent2); padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] text-align:left; float:left; font:50px abril fatface; text-shadow:-3px 3px #1c251b; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); padding-left:20px; color:var(--accent2); word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid var(--accent3); color:var(--accent); padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img] filter: grayscale(100%) sepia(50%) hue-rotate(-90deg); transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:1s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid var(--accent3); font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:var(--accent); font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 22:54:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e wasn't sure how to react.

Firstly, to the ice cream. Being as it would absolutely ruin his stomach, to start, if he ate one of these. Second, because of what said about them.

"You've never had chocolate ice cream?" It was almost startled out of him to ask. Yet- well, wasn't Jayden... Jayden? One of the sadder stories on the sub. His hand reached out for the caramel cone, his fingertips brushing the other's as he took.

But, it lingered.

"Here, you can try this one, too." It was held up to his face in some offering, for him to take a taste. Chu-e wouldn't mind eating after him.

Yet, that wasn't the important part here, was it?

"I'm glad you're okay."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 20:12:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]
'You've never had them before?'
[break][break]
"Ah - um..." he mumbled, suddenly caught off guard. He wasn't sure why. After all, he had been the one to say it. It was true after all — there were were many things in Jayden's life that he had not been able to try, either a product of being raised by his father, or simply being one of Rocket's many products.

[break][break] But it was one thing to say it, and another to hear it. Had he really missed out on so much?

[break][break] 's reached out to grab the caramel cone, the spark of their touch alighting something in Jayden that brought him out of his temporary pause. "Yeah," he admitted softly. "Father wasn't very keen on sweets." Once again, he was quiet, before adding, "He said that it wasn't good for your stomach."

[break][break] Sweets were made for only special occasions, like birthdays and holidays, and even then they were to be in limitation. It was important to Dmitri to make sure that one cared for their body — it gave enemies less opportunities to break you.

[break][break] How disappointed would Dmitri be, knowing what his son had become?

[break][break] Instead, Jayden suppressed the thought. His attention was instead back on Chu-E and his response. Obediently, he wrapped his fingers around the other and dipped his head slightly to taste the caramel treat. A dab of caramel at the corner of his mouth, and he licked it. He hummed thoughtfully. "It's salty," he said, after a moment. The caramel was decadently sweet, but the salt sprinkled on top of the cream made the flavor nearly savory.

[break][break] He leaned back, pulling his fingers away, and gave attention to his own treat, which was now dripping chocolate down the cone and onto his wrist. Jayden took time tasting the chocolate too, and then nodded. "They're both good. I think I prefer chocolate, though."

[break][break] Jayden tilted his head to the side, a thought springing to his mind. "But you prefer caramel, right? I remember. You ordered three shots — the first time we met."

[break][break] There was a significant pause as the conversation lulled, the salty breeze flapping against the jacket that he wore and against his bare knees. It was cold. Maybe he should've worn a t-shirt underneath?

[break][break] And then, in the middle of his thoughts, Chu-E spoke.

[break][break] Jayden blinked, surprised, and this time was unable to hide it. "You knew?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 2:44:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You remember that?" He laughs softly, an almost-flush of pink rising on warming cheeks. Yes, Chu-e did prefer caramel. It was decadent and sweet without being too overpowering. It was also one of the simpler things to make, if one knew how and had some water, sugar, and a heating element.

"I like to go down to the infirmary sometimes, check on the people there." Was explained almost softly. It was a shame- Chu-e had big plans for the two of them before that. Heists and operations. Time spent together. Plus, Chu-e had just been worried. He hadn't liked knowing that was wounded and he hadn't been able to do... anything about it.

"A lot of stuff has happened. You'll need to be caught up."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 23:21:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]

"Of course I do."

[break][break] The response comes out faster than intended, not meaning to reveal himself so easily. However, unlike the pretty dust of the other's cheeks, Jayden is not embarrassed. Frankly, even if he'd given thought to it — he wouldn't have known how. Memory was something so deeply ingrained in Jayden that it was natural, something that he wouldn't even know how to apologize for. His revelation to Chu-E is honest, open and easy -- something that is rare for him.

[break][break] It is what makes him so vulnerable to surprise at Chu-E's own. He visited me? Jayden blinks, startled and then unsure — unsure of how he felt, or how he was supposed to feel, knowing that the other had kept an eye on him. Even unintentionally.

[break][break] It is that guilt that comes first — and the guilt that breaks him. "I'm sorry," he says, mouth curving into a frown as he stares down at the beach floor. The memory of his accident is all but too clear to him. Even though he has recovered physically, the mental repercussions of his failure - failure to himself, failure to his father, failure to Team Rocket - still stings.

[break][break] The ice cream continues to drip, down his arm, and onto the beach as he lets the emotion consume him.

[break][break] He is, however, grateful for the change in topic. He has to thank for that. His expression is gentle, now, as it turns to the other, gazes him up and down. A memory re-surfaces of the other passed out on a couch, in blood and vomit and paleness — Jayden is glad to see him standing upright. "Yes, " he says, in agreement, and then pauses.

[break][break] His voice is soft.

[break][break] "... And I'm glad you're okay too."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 13:15:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is something soft, for a moment, in Chu-e's expression.

Gently, like was an easily frightened deer, he reaches out in an attempt to take his arm- Chu-e has always been a very physical person, after all.

"Your ice cream is melting."

It's gentle. The months has worn down some of those soft edges. Or maybe, delicate and raw skin has been allowed to scab over somewhat. The edges still there, under the surface, but less visible.

Maybe Chu-e was just weaker in heart and mind than Jayden thought he was (that he thought himself was, too).
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 1:16:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]
Chu-E reaches for his shoulder and as his fingers touch the bare skin of Jayden's arm, there is a spark.

[break][break] Violet eyes turn down to the Team Rocket underboss, looking down at the soft-sweet angles of the other's face, of the gentleness in his eyes. As a person who has spent his entirety in Rocket, he has met all sorts of people and as such, is used to getting all sorts of looks — disappointment, pity, annoyance, anger. Of all of these, however...

[break][break] Gentleness is not one of them.

[break][break] "...Ah."

[break][break] He blinks.

[break][break] Glancing down, he follows Chu-E's gaze to see indeed that ice cream is dripping. Instictively, his head dips down to lick the skin on his bare arm — it is sticky and sweet, but it does the job. The movement breaks the moment, and after spending a few more licks to make sure that the ice cream doesn't drip down again, he looks up again.

[break][break] "Anyways," he says, clearing his throat a little. "Do you... want to take a walk on the beach? I want to tell you why I asked you here." Jayden isn't sure why he feels, in that moment, something fluttering like a dying bird in his chest. Was he nervous? Anxious?

[break][break] Gesturing, he begins to lead their way down the beach, towards the shore.

[break][break] As the silence passes through them both, he eventually speaks. "I know you have a place in Mossdeep, and I wanted to ask you a question... last time I saw Gavin, he mentioned something." Something once again shifts in his expression, nervous. What was Jayden going to say? Was he going to ask something big, something important, something —

[break][break] "Chu-E, do you know anything about real estate?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 17:42:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e gives a quick nod in answer at the walk, allowing to lead him down the beach.

While outside he is calm, a placid half-smile on his face, inside Chu-e was... kind of freaking out.

Was this when he had to turn someone down? Chu-e could admit that... a few months ago, when he was seeing Jayden more routinely, there had been something there. It would be stupid for him to not be able to examine his feelings for the under. Jayden had made him feel light and bubbly in some ways, which Chu-e not realized was the heady start of infatuation. Not love, it had been too soon for that, but there had been a potential. It was cut off, however, by his own reluctance to admit what it was, Jayden's obliviousness, and then later Jayden's illness.

Since then, while Chu-e still thought Jayden was handsome and did vaguely wonder what it could have been like if things had developed, someone else had entered the picture. wasn't anything like Jayden. He was confident and bold, the blond able to keep up with Chu-e's antics and smart mouth. It had been purely physical, turned more familiar, and then Leon had said he loved him. It wasn't something Chu-e could return but... maybe eventually. Even with Chu-e wringing his feelings out, he had agreed to be exclusive with Leon.

"Oh thank the Flames." Was breathed out first.

Good old oblivious Jayden. They could save this conversation for another day.

"My husband bought that place before he died. I don't know shit, sadly. Why? You looking?"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 17:51:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]

Thank the Flames? Was that some sort of euphemism?

[break][break] Jayden blinks, head tilted to the side. From an outsider's perspective, he might even look like a canine tilting his head at their master. There's something curious in the boy's gaze, something he almost wants to ask, but before he can, the conversation shifts.

[break][break] Instead, the boy nods in understanding. He didn't know Chu-e had a husband, but it makes enough sense. There were a lot of things he didn't know about the underboss, he supposed. They hadn't had much interaction in Kanto, not with father's heel dug into his back, and all his attention swamped up by the likes of and .

[break][break] His voice was, instead, softer. "It looked nice last I visited. I thought you might have some advice for me."

[break][break] Instead, Jayden glances down at the sand at his feet. A tiny Wimpod juts out from the surface, tiny claws trying to escape from the hole. Something tightens in Jayden's throat — unbidden. He reaches out and cups the tiny crab in his hand, watching as it skitters away, washed up by the shore. He stands up, glancing back at Chu-E. "Sort of," he admits, looking slightly abashed. "Father left some properties, but..." He trails off. "Gavin told me that Slateport wasn't good. He seemed to suggest I should look elsewhere."

[break][break] He blinks. "Do you have any leads?" Another pause, before he adds, "I respect your judgement."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 18:00:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small huff of a laugh. was adorable. No wonder his dumb ass had gotten a crush so quickly when they finally met properly.

"I could always try to help. I'm sure between you, me, and Poogle we can figure out what makes a good home." As he says it, Chu-e takes out his cellphone as if to empathize. He's got a new case, Skitty ears sticking up off the pink device; a small key-chain looking like a Sylveon dangles from it like an earring.

"I agree with Gav, though. Slateport is kind of a shithole with all the rebuilding. I'm partial to Mossadeep but I'm pretty biased. Sootopolis would be a good choice, too. Or even Lilycove. I'm assuming you want access to the beach, though."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 18:10:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]
"Poogle?" Jayden echoes. He glances towards Chu-e as he pulls out a phone, with a case that looks both unfamiliar and yet entirely fitting to the underboss that he'd come to know. After all, Chu-e was the one who had instructed him to wear that cat costume to the raid which felt like forever ago.

[break][break] The sight of the Sylveon keychain, however, brings up a memory that makes Jayden blink and almost in excitement, he reaches for his own phone. Unlike Chu-e's, it has no case. It does, however, have a carbon fiber skin that had been gifted to him by one of his father's old associates. It is dark black and plain, with the exception of a little clay Umbreon attached to it. The handmade phone charm is still in good condition, except for looking a little rubbed around the edges from normal use.

[break][break] He shows it off to Chu-e, like a child showing off their first painting. "I'm using it right, aren't I?"

[break][break] Frankly, Jayden doesn't understand the whole appeal — but the memory to which the keychain was received is a fond one, and so Jayden is attached.

[break][break] He nods in understanding at Chu-e's criticism of Slateport, one that while Jayden may not understand but is willing to accept. "I've only ever lived in Slateport, since we've been in Hoenn. Father most likely picked it for proximity, though we used to live in Upper Slateport, before."

[break][break] He pauses, before continuing their walk along the shore, watching as the salty waves wash over his feet. "I'm indifferent to the beach," he says. "Though. The cool breeze is nice." Another pause, before he adds, "I'm not sure if you know, but I grew up in Ballonea. There were no beaches there — only forests." There is something soft and sweet in his gaze as he reminisces about the tangled woodland that used to be his home.

[break][break] Drawn back to reality, he turns to Chu-e. "Just somewhere that you approve of - " that Rocket would approve of - "Would be sufficient, I think."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 13:05:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The search engine is pulled up. Instead of typing in any of the stuff that Chu-e had just mentioned- he types in 'Housing in Fortree Hoenn' and gives it a search.

"You are! We match." His own charm is a little worn, too, just not as much as 's.

"Did you like Ballonea?" He wants.... he wants Jayden to be happy.

To not be... a slave to his own mind. To Rocket.

"What do you think you would like in a house? Six bathrooms, two bedrooms, a stoop to stand on... just, when you imagine yourself living somewhere, what do you picture?"

Talking to Jayden could be like pulling teeth. Chu-e was more than happy to pull them if it helped.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 7:07:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","postbox"]

we match.

[break][break] something swells in jayden's heart unbidden — unnamed. there is a soft smile on his face that he isn't even aware of, which shifts into a look of consideration at the other's question.

[break][break] "ballonea was nice," he says amicably. "but — i liked the tangled wood."

[break][break] it was no secret to anyone - in or out of rocket - of jayden's fondness of ghosts. he practically surrounded himself with them. "but anywhere would be fine." he blinks. "even the water."

[break][break] the onslaught of questions is surprising, yet somehow grounds him. jayden isn't good with words - at least, coming up with them on his own, but he's gotten pretty adept at answering them. "i'm not picky, but gavin said i should have something bigger than my current home..." which, to be honest, wasn't saying much.

[break][break] "i'd like some space for my piano and my pokemon. somewhere also with good access to internet, but also something not too busy." his head tilts. "i believe he mentioned sootopolis?" both he and share a dislike for the sea, but if his mentor could get over his dislike of it... so could he.

[break][break] a thought occurred to him.

[break][break] "money's not a factor either. my father..." he pauses. "my parents left me with enough."

[break][break]