2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 10:04:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Ah, one thing that would need to quickly be nipped in the bud.

"This isn't what Gavin, me, or anyone else likes. This is what you like." It's amicable but with a small warning, a thin finger gently poking in the chest.

"I think we can work with that stuff, though!" Another search was already being pulled up, fingers flying on the screen.

"You're really good at piano, by the way! You mentioning it reminded me." Chu-e pauses for a moment to look over his screen, wrinkle his nose before moving to the next listing.

"When you played at the Spirit Festival...." Well, honestly, Chu-e had been entranced. Those particularly messy feelings are pushed aside for the moment. "It was really good."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 16:34:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","worldtop"]

[attr="class","worldbar"]

[attr="class","worldlyric"]

play me 'till the sun rises

[attr="class","sub"]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","pkmnpkmn"]

[attr="class","worldbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

'what he likes?'

[break][break] he blinks, gaze falling down onto . something feels tight in his throat, as he stares down at the fringes of the underboss' dark cerulean bangs, the limitless sea of cobalt that was his eyes. a small finger pushes him in the chest, startling him out of his thoughts, and he finds himself stepping back slightly.

[break][break] a soft laugh, unbidden, is drawn from him. "alright, chu-e." he smiles, expression soft.

[break][break] he looks down at the other curiously as fingers fly across the screen once more, finding himself once again impressed with the dexterity of the older man. he gazes down at the various apartment options that fly across the search, wondering if it a two-bedroom would be sufficient or perhaps if he should ask for something more...

[break][break] "oh." he blinks once again in surprise, head tilted. if chu-e would look, there would even be a slight flush that crawled up his neck. was jayden embarrassed?

[break][break] "it's a hobby of mine since i was a child," he explains. there wasn't many things that he could call precious in his childhood, things that he could call his own, but his keyboard was one of them. he remembers the first time that his mother had bought it for him, on the eve of his eighth birthday.

[break][break] his gaze finds chu-e's meaningfully.

[break][break] "i can play for you sometime, if you'd like."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"] TAGS for
[attr=class","notes"]heart emoji here

INSPIRED BY PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world] --accent:#9a57ff; --accent2:#314ed6; --accent3:#532f8a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:130px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/5G5JKVp/image.png); filter:brightness(90%); background-size:100%; background-position:30% 65%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar] background:#000; color:#fff; height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid var(--accent2); padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] text-align:left; float:left; font:50px abril fatface; text-shadow:-3px 3px #1c251b; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); padding-left:20px; color:var(--accent2); word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .worldlyric span] transition:1.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid var(--accent3); color:var(--accent); padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img] filter: grayscale(100%) sepia(50%) hue-rotate(-90deg); transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:1s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbox] background:#212121; color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid var(--accent3); font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:var(--accent); font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .notes] font:9px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Mono|Open+Sans|Roboto|Abril+Fatface|Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:47:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I would love that."

The offer is accepted easily. had amazing skill and Chu-e wanted to hear again. He also enjoyed spending time with the other, even if at the start he lad latched on to him... in the way he had.

"Well, want to go grab something to eat? We can look at the online listings and I'll help you get set up for walkthroughs of ones you like. No sense in standing around to do that!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
butterflies [social]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 7:46:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: