saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:08:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"stormy silph."

more have gathered for this battle than they have for his others. for good reason, too, because it's not every day two silphs come head-to-head in an exhibition battle. and it's not every day one comes face-to-face with a member of an elite four.

two pokeballs crack open, revealing his choices for their battle.

"let's have fun, little sister."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 1:16:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Ew, what?"[break][break]

She scrunches her nose at his formal, out-of-place greeting. Regardless of her obtuse reaction, Stormy seems genuinely excited. Matias is the first to release his Pokemon, two fully capable of tearing through her entire fleet of Charizard.[break][break]

Typical Silph behaviour.[break][break]

"I always do, Matty!"[break][break]

She tosses two more pokeballs into the air. They split to reveal her own choices.[break][break]

"Don't be shy, big brother."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 16:55:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"good luck!"

at his command, thunder cracks from above, signaling the start of a RAIN DANCE. the boos from the crowd do little to affect his focus. he recognizes the threats that stand across them; the most potent being their trainer.

"cinderace."

electivire channels electricity into its heavy foot, then stomps into the sand to send a THUNDER WAVE floating across at the cinderace.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:23:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy blinks, recoiling as rain begins to fall. The crowd boos and frankly, she's right there with them. The warm rain gets in her eyes and she sighs. Disappointed, but not surprised.[break][break]

"You think a little rain will stop me?"[break][break]

Cinderace's feet warm against the ground, body sizzling with the rain. The Electivire's thunder wave sparks across the sand, and while normally it might have been swallowed whole by the ground, the damp is a makeshift path.[break][break]

No matter, Cinderace was faster. [break][break]

He blasts forward in a flame charge, coating himself in impossibly hot flame. It superheats the sand, warm enough to evaporate the water welling up in puddles he might step through. Regardless of his able weakness to the Blastoise, he is not swayed. That flame charge would swallow them whole.[break][break]

Blaziken moves into position as well, making even better use of her agility to approach the Blastoise as well. Her speed boost activates at the close.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 13:01:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it helps calm me!"

they're targeting the blastoise.

"hold."

the order is absolute — blastoise shifts, turns, and faces its shell outwards. a WATER PULSE booms out, looking to drench and set up the THUNDER that strikes from above, targeting the cinderace.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 5:06:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"How's that? You like the feeling of rain pelting you in the eye?"[break][break]

Cause she sure didn't. One arm raises to prevent it from pelting her in the face. Thankfully, the rain is warm given the humidity and heat rising from the sand. Or maybe it's just her skin.[break][break]

As the two zero-in on their target, the fact that their target isn't retaliating immediately is their warning sign. Stormy sucks in a breath and they do as well. Blaziken, the faster of the two in the moment, pivots at the last minute to try to avoid, but Cinderace is not quite as quick on the uptake.[break][break]

The water pulse slaps at his face, stunning him for a moment. But before the thunder could strike him, he side-steps quickly, feeling the singe of electricity spark across his fur as he dashes forward in a QUICK ATTACK.[break][break]

Blaziken follows up quickly with a MIRROR MOVE, pulling a mirrored copy of THUNDER down against the Blastoise. Overhead, the clouds grumble and moan, bubbling with untempered energy.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 9:45:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias doesn't mind the pelting of rain.

"i like how it drowns out sounds."

THUNDER strikes from above, jolting down to bounce off a PROTECT that redirects the energy into electivire. the sudden intake of energy is channeled using its MOTOR DRIVE, allowing it to quickly follow the cinderace to throw a THUNDER PUNCH.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:14:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"That's really sad, brother."[break][break]

The thunder crashes, exploding against the protective shell. It shatters the barrier but does not pierce through to strike the Pokemon beneath. Instead, it redirects into the neighbouring Electivire, only serving to make the Pokemon stronger.[break][break]

"Shit."[break][break]

But even with its speed boost, Blaziken is right there, setting up an array of mirror copies. One intercepts the thunder punch, the image breaking. Dozens yet remain, disguising both of them- though one significantly easier.[break][break]

Cinderace follows up with another FLAME CHARGE, pulling ahead to attack the Electivire this time.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:29:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i guess it is, huh?"

but it's a byproduct of someone torn apart by endless fighting.

the cinderace's movement is followed.

"GRAB IT."

electivire grunts under the pain of the FLAME CHARGE, flames scorching its fur, but its arms reach out to wrap around the cinderace before a THUNDER WAVE pulses.

with the cinderace hopefully immobile, blastoise turns to send a torrent of HYDRO PUMP its way.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 14:02:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Paralysis seeps, skin deep. It terrorizes his nerves, slows down his thoughts. His feet aren't able to move and his struggling becomes sluggish. By the time Blaziken would be able to intercept, it would be too late.[break][break]

But all the doubles from Blazikens earlier DOUBLE TEAM collapse upon the Electivire, aiming to pummel the beast from all sides with a series of LOW KICKS. [break][break]

The HYDRO PUMP slams the Cinderace to the ground and he rolls away, winded and abused. For now, he does not get back up again, sparks skating across mismatched fur.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 9:23:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the many clones surround electivire, leaving it with the only option but to drop to the ground to shell up. with its back to the sky, it channels electricity once again, resisting the pain of the LOW KICKS to eventually release a surge of DISCHARGE.

blastoise continues its assault on the cinderace, relentless in the way its HYDRO PUMP continues to pummel it against the ground.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 16:35:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy exhales, watching the scene unfold in front of her. While one of his Pokemon was on its back and in a precarious situation, so was hers.[break][break]

She watches, frustrated, as her Cinderace is pummelled down onto one knee by the constant torrent of water. The fire-types arms are raised and crossed, attempting to fight it off.[break][break]

Blaziken has been waiting, however, for his opening. [break][break]

By pummeling the crap out of Electivire, he's been waiting for a retaliation that he can use. And with the Blastoise distracted, he absorbs the discharge only to mimic it, sending the MIRROR MOVED discharge back at the backside of Blastoise.[break][break]

And, if it took Blastoise by surprise, Cinderace would break free of the hydro pump to lunge, hoping to chomp down on his arm with a SUPER FANG.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 10:26:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]oh shit.

the MIRROR MOVED DISCHARGE fires at the backside of blastoise who doesn't sees it coming. how could it? its back is turned. or shell, rather. either way, the attack strikes, connecting and stunning.

blastoise lowers to a knee, weakened enough to allow the SUPER FANG to connect. its arm is dragged and it almost faints, holding on enough to fire off one last WATER PULSE at the cinderace.

electivire, meanwhile, pushes off the ground and swings a THUNDER PUNCH into blaziken's gut.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 23:07:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The DISCHARGE connects with a big kaboom, shockwaves of energy leaking out and into the sand. What attempt the Blastoise makes to bring Cinderace down with him is lost- nearly- as a result of the little rabbit who could BOUNCING up to avoid being splashed. But he stumbles, tripping over his own big feet and sopping wet fur, tumbling back down into the sand.[break][break]

"Cinderace? You okay, pal?"[break][break]

Blaziken takes the THUNDER PUNCH to the gut, doubling over for a second before winding right back up for a close-quarters SKY UPPERCUT to the chin. Two could play at that game. It was a pummeling match now.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS STORMY (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 17:46:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"you good, blastoise?"

the water-type stumbles, collapsing to the ground with a thud. it shakes its head, which is all the sign matias needs to recall it. it had done well enough.

meanwhile, electivire continues the pummeling match with another THUNDER PUNCH.

[attr="class","noodles"]