4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:15:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
a prince must imitate both a lion and a fox

The masked admin had been sent down to oversee the installation of hidden cameras throughout the tunnels beneath Sootopolis. Thankfully, the Rocket grunt he had come to oversee was none other than himself.

With no introductions needed between the two, the pair found a secure spot to set down and open up the metal carrying case containing all their equipment. The fox-faced admin passes one of these tiny cameras to the Kecleon on his shoulder, pointing towards the shadowy corner of the chamber. It scampers off, quickly scaling the wall to place it.

Trusting his reptile to know the ins-and-outs of good CAMOUFLAGE, Fox reaches down for his own camera before regarding Rowan. "The Sootopolis League headquarters is directly above us," It was likely why they'd encountered a guard at the tunnel's entrance: one that they had covertly sent into a deep slumber before proceeding.

"I suppose this might be an emergency route."

notes:
mission: SUIVI

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:35:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Would make sense. A covert escape from the city should occupation or invasion prohibit the traditional exit.” Rowan handed a camera off to his own Kecleon, watching as the reptilian Pokémon scurried off to another section of the cavern to place their device. “Having surveillance down here will be crucial to our efforts, we’re lucky to have found it.” He adjusted the mask that covered his own face from the nose down, his hood disguising the rest of his visage.

“What do you think about all this?” Rowan squatted down and grabbed another camera from the case, curious of their personal opinion. “Of the planned occupation, that is. Do you think Rocket should come out with such a heavy hand like this?” Remiel didn’t have the same power or say in Team Rocket that Chu-e or Gavin did, but Rowan valued his opinions just the same as the underbosses.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:04:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The fox-faced admin steps towards one of the entrances to the tunnels and stops just beneath it. With a snap of his finger, he summons his Kecleon, who had just finished installing the cameras prior. He pulls another from his cloak, and tosses it up for the chameleon to catch and attach as it crawls across.

"I believe establishing some manner of stronghold on the surface is necessary to strengthen our position in Hoenn," The cloaked royal responds, shifting to turn back towards Rowan. "The means we've employed so far haven't bothered me in the slightest... though I'm certain you know of those who would escalate things further."

notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 3:20:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I see…” Remiel’s insight helped explain the efficacy of their plans, though concern was still obvious in his knitted brows. “I’ve heard stories about what happened in Johto, how they were prepared for Rocket and ended up stopping the entire invasion.” These whispers were passed along the submarine before eventually landing in his ears, planting seeds of doubt.

“Sootopolis is easily defensible though, we have that going for us.” A stronghold on all sides would be difficult to penetrate, especially if they had control over the surrounding waters. “I do know quite a few like that, in fact.” An immediate thought went to Alexandra and Gavin, the way they treated Aoi Ozaki before killing her right in front of his eyes.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 9:08:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel returns to the metal case they had opened prior. Within it, he finds a tablet with a wireless link to all the cameras they had set up so far. As he straightens in posture, the admin proceeds to checking it, making sure every feed is in working order. His Kecleon, in the meantime, scampers to grab another set of cameras before moving further down the tunnel to install them.

"I wasn't there for the events that transpired in Kanto and Johto... but I do believe they serve as an effective cautionary tale. I joined Rocket with the understanding that they had learned from their past mistakes, and were striving to become something better. While I understand the need for expansion and resources, however, the means towards achieving those goals can easily lead anyone astray." He grimly adds.

He'd been victim to that before.

Putting aside the events of years past, the admin looks up from the tablet at the executive while the program loads. "Things are destined to get worse, Rowan. That is inevitable. In the end, it is us who must decide when to jump ship or sink with it."

notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:37:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’m not ready to sink.” Rowan admitted, recalling the Kecleon back to their Pokeball since they finished setting up the cameras. “I have a lot of things I need to do before I die in some fruitless war, I suppose that's why I’m worried.” Only a few people knew of his ambitions as well as Remiel did, which saved him the need to explain what was more important than martyring himself for Team Rocket.

“How long will that take?” As though to increase his paranoia, Rowan could swear there were footsteps approaching them from the other end of the cavern. “I don’t know if I'm hearing things, but we might have company.”

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 3:28:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The admin nods in agreement. "Don't we all? Organizations such as these are invaluable for the resources and manpower they provide. But when they splinter, or go down a path you don't agree with, they can be just as detrimental to personal goals and efforts as well. I'm not certain how quickly things will turn for the worse in that regard... I caution you to be prepared, however. Always."

Sure enough, the surveillance program finishes loading on Remiel's tablet just a moment after Rowan addresses the fact that they have someone incoming. "It's ." The royal whispers, swiftly placing the table away in the black equipment case and removing his cloak and mask. "Damn it all..." Tossing the two items into the box, he closes it shut before taking a seat upon it, doing his best thereafter to appear casual.

notes: oop

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 4:10:13 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody was walking around in the tunnels and alcoves in the caverns in the alcoves. She had heard rumors about some...ghosts haunting this cave, that couldn't be possible...right? Maybe it was just some punk kids playing pranks with their banettes and their dusclops? She'd have to come tell them to knock it off. [break][break]

There were more insidious rumors about rocket doing something here, but there was no way they'd be right under her nose right? That'd be dumb! She waltzed down the hall as she seems to happen upon some familiar faces and ? They knew each other? what in the world?[break][break]

She waved over to them "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" as she slowly began to run towards them.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,922 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
35MM [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 8:34:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: