2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
tapu bulu vs skitty [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 14:11:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

Before heading to his next match, Chu-e had stopped at a vending machine. He'd been out on the beach for a while and was getting pretty thirsty. It had a lot of offerings, and while his hand was drawn to a plain bottle of water, he gave pause when he looked at the soda selection.... Usually Chu-e didn't drink the fizzy stuff for health reasons but he couldn't help but notice they had certain... options....

"Zac!" Which is how Chu-e rolled up to his match with with a half empty can of Caffiene Free Dr. Pika still in hand.

- Chu-e's Outfit
- pikapika!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 14:57:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey Ki! How's it goin?" Zac called, waving to his friend. Zac sat sipping a Charja-Cola, with his back against one of a dozen freshly grown palm trees. In the middle of the grove was Tapu Bulu: fast asleep as usual.

He pulled a second, ice-cold can out of Snow White, his Frost Rotom. "When you finish that one I've got a refill for you," Zac said. He patted the happily humming Rotom. "Ain't she a beauty? Top of the line Rotom Fridge. Everyone was going on about how Rotoms were the future, so I grabbed another one to see what all the fuss was about. It's great! Check this out."

He cleared his throat. "Snow White! We're out of lemon wedges for the cocktails!" The Rotom started to chug and Zac put a cup under the nozzle on its front. There was a loud, papery shrieking, and three ice cubes dropped into the cup, along with a thin roll of paper. Zac picked up the paper and unrolled it, showing it to Ki. It was an Abrazon receipt for two dozen lemons. "I just tell him what's missing and he grabs it from the 'web'. The future is here!"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 14:13:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The can is caught. Chu-e has to tap into the deepest part of himself to keep from physically recoiling; had been so into this stuff lately it was liked he owned it. Didn't want to let his bro down. Yet.

"Zac, this will literally kill me if I drink it." It was dangerous to drink a small cup of coffee. This stuff? He was probably about to have a reaction just holding the can. "My mom used to use this to clean her kiln when I was a kid."

A pokeball on his hip was tapped. A growlithe popped out, shaking her fur out, tail wagging. Deciding to tempt fate, Chu-e shook the can as hard as he could before aiming it away from himself- at the Growlithe.

"Sunny! Open!" Was about the warning the poor dog got before Chu-e popped the top of the Charja-Cola. Sunny yelped but caught most of the soda in her mouth.

A moment later her whole body glowed and she got a lot bigger. Now an Arcanine.

Both cans were tossed in the recycling.

"You know you have to pay for everything your Rotom orders, right?"

- Chu-e calls out Growlithe Arcanine!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 13:31:31 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Well I'm glad you still found a use for it! Yeah they're a bit stronger than your regular soda," Zac said, laughing off the almost fatal soda incident, "but that's what keeps me going. What a spectacular evolution!" Zac eagerly rubbed the Arcanine's fur, scratching his fingers deep into the cream-colored ruff around her neck.

Zac nodded as Ki explained to him how internet shopping works. "Oooh, so it all just comes out of my account through the Rotom? That makes sense. I just thought he just 'connections'. Don't look a present Ponyta in the teeth, ay?" 

The summer sun had heated up Arcanine's fur, and it felt to Zac like he was running his hands through the world's fluffiest towel, fresh from the dryer. "Gorgeous coat she has on her. What do you feed her? Is she battling today?" 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 17:12:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I would never waste a gift! Plus, this stuff is a lot cheaper to buy than those steroids at the pokemart." Not that he didn't have a bunch sitting around his house now, too. It seemed like he just kept getting the stuff for free and didn't have enough pokemon to actually use them.

Sunny, for her part, was in hog heaven. Her tongue lolled from her mouth and she leaned into the touch. If stopped petting her she would surely start to whine and use those big puppy dog eyes on him.

"Sunny? Oh, sure! I just wanted to evolve her but she could use a scrap, too." Reaching up, Chu-e buried his own hand in her fluff for a good scratch.

"She gets lots of good sun, open air, and meaty food! Plus, lots of baths."
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 11:15:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac could tell that Ki loved this dog. Clearly his friend's affection extended well past the army of cats occupying his home. But who would be a good match for Sunny then? "Oh! I've got just the guys," Zac said, grabbing around in his duffel bag. He pushed aside the issues of Ruin Crawler, his crumpled drawings of a spaceship, and the Z-Plates, and pulled out a flaming orange Pokeball. 

"Big Habenero!" Zac announced, as he sent out his prized Doduo. The pair were legends, with several gym battles under their beaks. They were a force to be reckoned with, both on grass and hard court. But what about sand? 

"I was hoping to get Bulu some exercise today too." Zac said, pointing over to where the legendarily slack cow was already snoozing in the shade of a pop-up palm tree grove. "How about a 2v2?" Zac suggested. "And if you manage to wake up Bulu then the next Dr. Pika is on me!"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 16:40:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Seeing bury his face in Sunny meant that Chu-e couldn't resist. He gave the canine a hug, snuggling close to her warm body. This new evolution made him happy.

"Is that a Doduo?" Rather than start the battle, as one might expect, Chu-e stepped out to greet the duo headed pokemon. He offered his hand as if to ask of it was okay to pet. "My brother loved these things! He wanted one so bad when we were growing up." If the pokemon, and his friend, allowed him, Chu-e would give it a few pats before stepping back to the sideline.

"Wake it up? Oh, I have a master at that." A pokeball was tossed to revel... Sprinkles, in all her glory. The shiny Skitty chirped and bounded over to rub herself on Zac's pants before she noticed the sleeping bull and ambled over to the legend. "Sprinkles here is better than any alarm clock! She'll have 'em up in no time flat!"

Yet even as Chu-e said this with his whole chest, the kitten pokemon was trying to climb Bulu and start the process of kneading it for a nap.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 0:59:10 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah get in there!" Zac urged, pulling one of his hands free from Sunny so that he could give Big Habanero a scratch. His fingers disappeared into the short, fluffy feathers of the Pokemon's head. 

Zac watched as Skitty climbed the sleeping Bulu, found a warm, sunny spot on the Pokemon's broad head, and then went straight to sleep. "Huh. Well, maybe Sprinkles is a bit sleepy herself," Zac laughed. "Bulu has that effect on others."

"What makes Sprinkles a master of waking others up? Usually," Zac added. He was interested in this magical power. 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 17:14:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh! That's easy!" Cupping his hand over his mouth, Chu-e called out loudly to Sprinkles.

"Breakfast!"

Where previously the feline had been asleep, the kitten pokemon jumped up as if she had always been wide awake. She started to yowl loudly and hop in place on top of Bulu. Her tail started to wag excitedly, a Wake Up Slap bashing the poor legend in the face.

Chu-e jerked his thumb in her direction.

"Does does that to me every morning."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 3:33:28 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Bulu cracked an eye open. Zac wincing slightly as the tail slapped the legendary right in its exposed eyeball. Bulu let out a pained snort. "Well, that's one way to get it up and moving,"
Zac said, as Bulu tipped its head sharply to the side, trying to throw off the Skitty.

"I've never had cats," Zac admitted, taking a sip of his Charja-Cola.  "But they seem like good companions." He thought for a moment. "Do you think I should get a cat?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 13:39:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Despite how Tapu Bulu protests, Sprinkles has never feared man nor god. If anything, the shaking makes her big her claws in to keep a better hold. Her tail wags even faster than before as she mewls, excited like a kid on a roller-coaster.

"I think everyone should have a cat." Cats were perfect and pure creatures of mischief and love. They were babies. They were bosses. They were adorable.

"It's just a matter of finding the right cat for you! Sprinkles is my perfect cat. She doesn't respect me and I need that humbling presence."

Sunny began to lick Big Habanero on it's left face.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 2:35:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac nodded. Ki had a good point. What sort of presence did he need? Certainly not humbling. He already had Ki and for that. Relaxing? Nope. 

Zac had always surrounded himself, maybe subconsciously, with lazy Pokemon. Zappa the lazy lizard. Helen, the mountain that masqueraded as a cow. Maybe it was to balance out his insane drive for thrill and adventure. But now that he had Bulu, Zac felt that his regular partners weren't so much 'balancing' as 'anchoring'. 

Zac watched Sparkles cling on to Bulu's face, forcing the legendary to its feet. The bull stormed around, tossing its head violently in an attempt to unseat the face invade.

That's what I need. Something exciting and high-energy. Something to get him into trouble, and to take with him on ruin raids and trips into deep, uncharted jungles.

"I need an outside cat."

Big Habanero's left head let out a squark of alarm, but his right head licked Sunny back happily. 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 1:19:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sprinkles let out a series of yowls that could almost be mistaken for the cat equivalent of maniacal laughter. Almost.

Her claws sink in even deeper on the front, back legs and body flopping around wildly as Tapu Bulu charged like the mad bull it was supposed to be.

Sunny, not realized her new large girth, tried to flop over on Big Habernaro in a puppy flop. Typical dog to not realize they were massive.

"Oh, hell yeah! Do you need care tips? I can tell you all about cats, dude. We can find you the perfect partner!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 2:51:05 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yes please! Any tips would be great, mate. Zappa's pretty self sufficient, and Kev hasn't been home much now that he's got a girlfriend. I wouldn't know where to start with a little kitten," Zac sent out a Minior, which hovered around Ki, recording his words of wisdom.

Meanwhile, Big Habanero was honking wildly, struggling to get out from underneath Sunny. 

Tapu Bulu ran into a tree.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:28:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Upon the request, Chu-e proceeded to give the best lesson on cat-care in his entire life. This man had it down to a fucking science. The equivalent of a physicist going over his craft except this was about cat care. Chu-e was really passionate about this. Cats were fucking epic.

Sunny just wagged her tail, the honking encouraging her more than anything.

Sprinkles was a feline god and happened to unhook her claws and land on the sand with a gentle 'plop' right as Tapu Bulu ran into the tree. At least she was dislodged... for now.