he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 0:09:19 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

investigating an abandoned mansion doesn't sound that bad to aaron, especially when there's money on the line. he hits up the estate manager and volunteers himself to go on this ghost hunting expedition, confident that he can deal with the dust and supposed hauntings waiting for him there. the person on the other end of the phone is delighted. he's delighted — he won't have to live off doritos anymore once this job is through. 
[break][break]
only, he doesn't know he has to go there at night.
[break][break]
"man," he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. there's a slight whine in his voice. "why does it have to be at night?" 
[break][break]
come on, he hypes himself up. it's just an old house! plus, you're too fucking poor to back out now. he takes his phone out of his back pocket and turns the flashlight on. the overgrown grass rattles as he walks across the lawn. he stops at the front steps, dilapidated from years of neglect, to shine his light on the front of the mansion.
[break][break]
as he emotionally prepares to enter this place, he hears a noise behind him. he turns and his phone illuminates the pale face of some guy. his shoulders jolt and he bites back a surprised yelp. 
[break][break]

"ho-ly fuck, dude!" aaron obviously can't let himself look scared in front of another guy, so he pivots to annoyance. "you almost gave me a heart attack!"
[break][break]
as his adrenaline fades, he gives him an appraising once over. "so ... you're not, like, a ghost or anything, right?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 6:31:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson loved horror. the games, movies, television and even the stories. he didn't love having to go to a real-life haunted house, however. he'd been assigned the task from the league from a client that swore up and down the place was haunted. he didn't volunteer. he didn't want this.

but, public servitude never really asked for your opinions.

he was staking out the grounds of the place when a noise captures his attention. a light. was the place being robbed? using all his stealth like abilities, he moves behind the guy, ready to stri-

"FUCK."

his quick, surprising turn-around nearly has greyson needing a new pair of underwear. his eyes burn beneath the illumination of the stranger's flashlight, and he turns away, throwing up a hand to block it.

"no, i'm not a ghost. can you turn off the damn light?"

like, sure, greyson was slightly pale. but not pale enough to be mistaken for a ghost.

...right?

right.

"who are you and why're you here?"

he looks in the strangers direction, blinking rapidly to adjust his sight, his voice demanding. gotta flex those authoritative muscles!

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 21:49:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

though this guy says he's not a ghost, aaron isn't so convinced. a normal, human guy would tell him to point his flashlight somewhere else, but this guy wants him to turn it off completely. why? so he can be mysteriously and unsettlingly absent once aaron turns it on again? like a ghost would do?
[break][break]
yeah. fat chance he's going to let that happen.
[break][break]
he lowers his phone so the light is aimed at the ground between them instead. "better?" he asks, still eyeing the other man with clear suspicion on his face. 
[break][break]
"m'name's aaron. i got hired to do some ghost hunting at this place." he squints at him, folds his arms across his chest. "so if you're one of the ghosts living here, it would really help me out if you could just tell your buddies to get the fuck out so i don't have to go in and disturb your resting place and whatever, y'know?"
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 5:14:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

despite reaffirming that he wasn't a ghost — he wasn't! — the man still seems to eye him with a manner of distrust. greyson was the league officer, not this stranger. he was the one deserving of any distrust!

greyson narrows his eyes.

"i... also got hired to do some ghost hunting here. and i'm not a damn ghost!"

he reaches out and flicks aaron in the forehead.

"ow."

greyson blinks, holding his flicking fingers up.

"see— could a ghost do that? huh? HUH?"

he lowers his hand.

"aaron. i'm greyson. league officer."

he wouldn't have added the rank if the guy wasn't so... freakin' weird.

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 18:36:40 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"bro, wh—" y the fuck are you getting in my face for, he begins to say, but the flick against his forehead cuts him off abruptly, "—ah!" he rubs the spot and scowls as the other man argues his humanity. horror movies often depict spirits being able to interact with the physical world, so aaron thinks its only fair that he should get to deck this guy to prove he's really not a ghost.
[break][break]
the name drop of greyson's job title has him filing that idea away for later. he does not want to end up arrested even though he's pretty sure he has probable cause to test this dude's ghostliness.  
[break][break]
"okay, fine, i'll give it up to you, uh, greyson. you're not a ghost." a barely-there "i guess" hisses out from between his lips as he turns his face away to look at the cobweb-covered assignment looming ahead of them. he points his flashlight at the front of the house, the light casting eerie silhouettes off the upper floor windows.
[break][break]
it's just some furniture, aaron reassures himself, fixing his light on the front door. 
[break][break]
"since we both got hired to check this place out, we might as well check it out together, right?" he looks back at greyson, then at the front door, then back to greyson. he clears his throat. "you're the big officer here so you should go first — could be squatters in there." 
[break][break]
he steps aside and motions with his non-phone-holding-hand. "all you buddy. i'll be right behind you." probably.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 4:41:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson watches the myriad of emotions that filter across aaron's face. he senses confusion, fear, and when he flicks the man — anger? frustration? he wasn't schooled in processing micro-expressions, however, so the leagueman didn't dwell on the observation.

as aaron turns around, the long-drawn shadows seem to edge away from the light, as if touching it was painful. then again, with his accelerated heartrate and creeped-out heightened senses, everything looked menacing.

everything but aaron, of course.

"right. squatters."

he starts, turning into a low mumble as he continues.

"would hate for you to shit your pants."

greyson approaches the front door, assessing the damage. the wooden frame was rotting and peeling, while the door's knob was a rusted mess that screamed 'tetanus shot'. he could've released seven, his alakazam, to sense the mental presence of anything inside... but the idea of scaring aaron shitless was too good to pass up.

without a moment of thought later, he opens the door.

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 13:00:30 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"huh?" aaron doesn't catch whatever greyson mumbles, his grunt of confusion a shade of absentmindedness. he doesn't pry, just steps aside and lets this rookie-cop-turned-ghost-hunter approach the door first. leaning sideways a bit, he watches greyson twist the knob. he doesn't realize he's holding his breath until the door swings open with a creaking groan. 
[break][break]
there's some moonlight leaching in through the windows, providing enough for them to strain their eyes at the suspiciously ghost-like silhouettes looming in the foyer. aaron raises his phone cautiously, letting his flashlight turn the creepy shadowy figures into covered, abandoned furniture. "doesn't seem that bad."
[break][break]
he steps in after greyson and shines his light into every scary corner and crevice in the first room. the high ceiling has no ghost girls crawling along it, just sad, half-hanging cobwebs swinging in the cool, drafty air. 
[break][break]
bang!
[break][break]
"holy shit!" the front door swings shut hard, startling aaron. closest to it, he rushes back and tries to open it. 
[break][break]
it feels like someone is on the other side, holding it shut. 
[break][break]
"uhhh ... i think we're fucked."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 0:03:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

he's silent where aaron isn't, taking in all aspects of the room to the best of his abilities. he wasn't entire confident that things could be haunted, merely, the play-things of ghost pokemon. when the door slams behind him, he turns an irritated glare onto aaron.

"really? you think that's going to work?"

he shoves (lightly) aaron out of the way, reaching for the door.

"if you're going to play around, just wait ou-"

the door doesn't budge. his brow furrows, and he puts more effort into it. grunting and feeling the strain in his arm, he rounds on aaron again, slightly more heated this time.

"what the hell did you do?"

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 2:40:37 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

aaron levels his own glare to match greyson's accusing stare, bristling at his irritated tone. the audacity of the push, regardless of how light, has him reconsidering his earlier decision not to put his hands on this guy. if there isn't a ghost haunting this place, he's about two seconds away from volunteering greyson for the role. 
[break][break]
"i didn't do shit, you dumbfuck," he bites back. "did you forget that this is a haunted house? a ghost is fucking with us, obviously!" he doesn't get the chance to get up in his face, his anger withering at the sound of loud footsteps overhead. he shines his flashlight at the ceiling hesitantly.
[break][break]
little clouds of dust rain down with each heavy step, revealing the ambling path whoever is upstairs is taking. "there's someone upstairs," he whispers urgently, a lingering trace of annoyance in his voice. "go fuck 'em up or something."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 15:33:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

the bite of anger threatens to rise in the league officer, but he suppresses it; like a damn holding back the inevitable flood. he feels the cracks, and the pressure, but holds tight to discipline.

"look, man. let's just, calm the hell down— both of us. we'll work together to figure this shit out."

his gaze follows upwards, to the stairs, where the footsteps were coming from. the harsh, quick whisper in his ear pulls him back.

"what? why me? what the hell."

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:24:17 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

the last thing aaron wants to do is calm down and work together — until he hears footsteps heavy across the ceiling above them. y'know what, maybe greyson isn't so bad after all. as the other man gazes at the staircase ahead, aaron sizes him up as a potential human-shield-slash-ghost-chew-toy. yeah, he'll do nicely. [break][break]
"what do you mean 'why me'? you said you were a league officer," aaron retorts, his voice still lowered. he had signed up for this bullshit, sure, but greyson had devoted his life to this bullshit. then again —
[break][break]
"fuck it, you wanna work together? then let's go fuck shit up upstairs." his phone light bobs as he walks towards the stairs, illuminating peeling wallpaper and buckled flooring. he puts one foot on the bottom step and turns his chin, finding greyson in the gloom.
[break][break]

"feels stable enough," he announces quietly, though the creak of the stairs as he climbs them gives away any sense of discreetness he had hoped to have.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 8:59:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

where did this baby faced man-child get off trying to order him around? was greyson only a league officer when it was convenient for aaron? son of a bitch. luckily for the man, he decides to get his shit together.

"fine," he relents, lip twitching in irritation at the entire situation, "let's go see what's upstairs." unlike aaron he'd actually come prepared with a flashlight of his own. click, he illuminates the majority of the dust-ridden room.

"can't believe you're so terrified of ghosts, man."

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 7:29:09 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"i'm not terrified of ghosts, man," he protests quietly as they climb the stairs. each time the stairs creek below his obviously counterfeit sneakers, his face contorts. jaw clenched. brow furrowed. "i just don't want to be jumped by some crazy alive person that's up here." aaron and greyson look like a couple of string beans — not exactly intimidating to a squatter defending their mansion. 
[break][break]
upstairs looks like much of the same. a large, dusty hallway branching into different rooms like veins. the nearest door is slightly ajar and the room beyond is shrouded in darkness. 
[break][break]
the overhead light inside the room flicks on briefly. then off. skittering footsteps. aaron pales, at a loss for stupid quips in the face of real danger. without taking his eyes off the door, he punches lightly in the direction of greyson's arm in a bid to grab his attention.
[break][break]
"yo..." you seeing this shit?
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 0:37:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

his adamancy that he wasn't afraid, and wrongful use of the term 'alive person', told greyson that aaron was very much afraid. he snickers, turning his attention to the various rooms and the like upstairs. his finger trails the banister, a heavy layer of dust building up on the pad of his index finger.

"what the hell?" he complains, feeling the (more annoying than anything) punch from the guy next to him. "it's just a fault light, man," he says, though he himself isn't quite certain that's the truth. but to take this moment, and fuck with aaron? worth it.

"go check it out."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
two guys one ghost [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 6:20:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: