4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 1:51:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","colorado"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","name"]JAYDEN CROSS

[attr="class","lyric"]this fire's in my head's got me on edge

[attr="class","main"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/854540396801163264/854540575202213908/Owl_City_-_Alligator_Sky_ft._Shawn_Chrystopher_Official_Music_Video.mp3[/player]

"you okay?"

[break][break] deep within the metropolis that is sootopolis city, two team rocket agents walk along the underwater seafloor caverns. it is a complicated maze of twist and turns — which is lucky that jayden had surveyed the area days before, just to prepare for the mission. violet eyes shift to the young girl that is his partner — wondering why and how the girl was set up on this trip.

[break][break] he shouldn't judge, he tells himself.

[break][break] jayden wasn't much older when he had to make his first kill.

[break][break] not that he thinks it'll come to that today — not if he has anything to do with it.

[break][break] jayden carries his own bag of equipment. today, their task is to simply set up cameras within the walls of the underground — careful, discreet. his eyes shift once against to the young girl behind him. a pause. "do you need help...?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

mission sootpolis: suivi [break]
tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".colorado"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#2B2B2B; padding-bottom:30px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado"]--accent:#8944d0; --speech:#b875eb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/PMBNYMp/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%; height:250px; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 50px; margin:15px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main b"]font:12px/12px poppins; font-weight:600; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn"]margin-top:-50px; margin-bottom:-20px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; float:left; margin:0px 15px 0px -5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .main .icon"]transition:0.6s all; filter:none; background:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .main .icon"]filter:none; border-color:var(--accent); transition:1s all 0.6s ease-out;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; font-weight:600; letter-spacing:1px; background:var(--accent); color:#000; margin-right:10px; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:25px; top:80px; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .lyric"]width:200px; word-wrap:break; font:33px/25px 'Abril Fatface'; color:var(--accent); text-transform:uppercase; opacity:0.9; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid; transition:0.8s all; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .lyric"]padding-left:10px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .lyric span"]transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .lyric span"]color:#000; font-style:italic; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .name"]color:#202020; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; letter-spacing:5px; width:200px; word-wrap:break; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .name::before"]content:""; border-top:0px solid var(--speech); padding-left:0px; display:inline-block; margin-right:10px; transition:1.5s ease-in; transition-delay:0.9s ease-out; margin-left:-7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .name::before"]content:""; border-width:8px; padding-left:35px; display:inline-block; margin-right:10px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 4:34:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
suivi

Silence falls over her like a chilly blanket, her hands consciously tugging on her bag straps as she paces beside her partner and Luxray. It's not easy to hold a tune here without having it echo, much less so when she has to think through the objectives assigned to her.
[break][break]
"I'm okay! A lil' nervous but nothing new!" A question beckons for an answer, her attention drawn back to reality as the names of ruthless murderers fade from mind. "I can handle myself, don't worry!" She can recognise the questions that trail at the end, knows which to pick and which to ignore as they continue to trudge through this winding maze.
[break][break]
Why is she here?
[break]
"They reckoned I could refine the connections for the equipment, but it's more likely that they want me to be a distraction for you, Jayden."
[break][break]
How does she know his name?
[break]
"News does travel around, especially if you know where to look."
[break][break]
With a smile gracing her lips, Eris twirls to face Jayden, keeping a steady rhythm as she walks backwards with Reiner to watch out for any upcoming walls.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! So... can I call you Jay?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 5:41:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","main"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/854540396801163264/854540575202213908/Owl_City_-_Alligator_Sky_ft._Shawn_Chrystopher_Official_Music_Video.mp3[/player]

"okay," jayden says. he decides to her believe her, for now. after all, even though he may not be familiar with her, she was still a rocket — and by definition, it meant that he trusted her.

[break][break] if she needed help, she would say so.

[break][break] softly, he adds, "it's normal to be nervous. is this your first mission?" he doubts it is - he's heard his own share of facts about the eleven-year old who'd needed to join rocket because her parents had met an unfortunate end. he nods his head at words - don't worry. if she says not to, then he will believe her.

[break][break] until he can't.

[break][break] his head tilts as she continues to speak, filling up the silence of the caves with her idle chitchatter. jayden isn't one for talking so for once, he is glad for it. besides, he is careful to listen to the tell-tale sounds of the tunnels -- the dripdrop of water against the pavement, the slight echo of her words against the cavern walls. he makes sure to note any slight adjustment in sound. to make sure they - she's - safe.

[break][break] curiosity lights his eyes as he considers her answers to his unspoken questions, thoughtful. "that makes sense," he says, nodding. he hikes his bag further up his shoulder, the contents of the bag filled with heavy equipment meant to aid them in their task for today. "are you good with wires?" jayden hadn't, not at her age, but he had learned. "it's not too tricky, once you get the hand of things."

[break][break] it is all good and fine, safe, until releases the one word. it is like a latch, unlocked. a bomb threatening to explode.

[break][break] jay.

[break][break] flashes of memory assault him — his brother's carnivorous fangs dug into his shoulder, bright red eyes gleaming, like predator sneaking upon prey. 'jay, jay, little baby bird, what will we do with you?'

[break][break] his breath hitches.

[break][break] he is uncomfortable. distinctly.

[break][break] "... jayden is fine," he says instead, his footsteps silent as they walk along the cavern walls. he pauses, eyes glancing at the wall, where he thinks is a good spot to place a camera.

[attr="class","ooc"]

tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".colorado"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#2B2B2B; padding-bottom:30px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/PMBNYMp/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%; height:250px; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 50px; margin:15px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main b"]font:12px/12px poppins; font-weight:600; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn"]margin-top:-50px; margin-bottom:-20px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .main .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; float:left; margin:0px 15px 0px -5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .main .icon"]transition:0.6s all; filter:none; background:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .main .icon"]filter:none; border-color:var(--accent); transition:1s all 0.6s ease-out;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; font-weight:600; letter-spacing:1px; background:var(--accent); color:#000; margin-right:10px; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:25px; top:80px; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .lyric"]width:200px; word-wrap:break; font:33px/25px 'Abril Fatface'; color:var(--accent); text-transform:uppercase; opacity:0.9; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid; transition:0.8s all; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .lyric"]padding-left:10px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .lyric span"]color:#000; font-style:italic; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .name"]color:#202020; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; letter-spacing:5px; width:200px; word-wrap:break; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado .name::before"]content:""; border-top:0px solid var(--speech); padding-left:0px; display:inline-block; margin-right:10px; transition:1.5s ease-in; transition-delay:0.9s ease-out; margin-left:-7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorado:hover .name::before"]content:""; border-width:8px; padding-left:35px; display:inline-block; margin-right:10px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 4:18:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
suivi

"Nope! I've been on two official trips to dangerous places, ran into a bloodthirsty pokemon that almost killed me and a bunch of kids in a cave-in... and well, Kanto in its entirety... I think I've come closer to death than any normal person out there and survived through it all! But it doesn't stop me from feeling like tomorrow's never gonna come anyways." Grim as it sounds, Eris is careful to wrap things up with a cheerful tone and a smile, her hands tucking into her pockets. "In a sense, not getting used to that feeling tells me that I'm still very much alive and feeling!"
[break][break]
As Reiner gently nudges her away from an approaching wall, Eris alters her course accordingly. "I know the basics and a little bit of the complex stuff. Koios helps me to readjust and recalibrate if I've made any mistakes." Pulling a small device from her pockets, the girl turns it to show the screen, a pair of ghostly blue eyes blinking to life as a chilling smile accompanies soon after. "Other than that, I'm still learning. Pa left a whole bunch of notes that I study in my free time."
[break][break]
Ah, but she doesn't have to know the details of his past to understand that the reaction he's given is one of resurfacing trauma.
[break][break]
"Alright then... Thinking over there?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 17:03:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","main"]

her words echo across the cave walls — bubbly and bright, and most importantly, very much not rocket. despite all of this, however, jayden's gaze is fond as he observes her out of the corner of his eye.

[break][break] "sounds fun."

[break][break] it isn't that any of eris words have struck him in any particular way. after her experiences, while tough, did not seem that odd or out of character for a person in rocket — especially someone as young as she was. each of their own had their own memories that molded them; whether it was bloodthirsty pokemon or mentors driving knives into your spine, the result was the same.

[break][break] his eyes flicker towards the device that she release from her possession. koios she calls it. interested, jayden peers at the device. he has known others to have rotom who helped them out, but unfortunately he never had the chance.

[break][break] "... can i see?" he asks, offering his hand out. as if by way of explanation, he says, "i like ghosts."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 15:59:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
suivi

"It was at some parts... Others not so much. Didn't really... want to be left alone."
[break][break]
It's tough. 's words echo in her head, over and over with the admission of his sin - He had killed them. He had…
[break][break]
She clenches her fist, but doesn't quite feel the comfort of cold metal upon her skin. The tension of the trigger still remains vivid in her mind, the way she'd lined up the shot. Had it not been for Jayden's voice piercing through her thoughts, she may very well have seen the open skull of a man in her daydreams.
[break][break]
"Feel free to! It's pretty friendly!" Handing the console over, Eris notes how Koios seems to respond with a quick series of blinking lights - Red, yellow, red; Curiosity with a mild hint of fear. The last stranger who had handled the console had accidentally fried the circuit board after all, so she could understand how the Rotom felt when its home was being handed off to another person.
[break][break]
"Just be gentle. Koios lost his marbles the last time someone chipped the screen."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 16:07:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","main"]

jayden inclines his head. he's ignorant to her trauma, the discomfort that she must feel as she replays the events of a terrible event over and over in her mind. instead, the rocket agent nods in agreement. "loneliness is not kind." or so he'd been told. personally, jayden had been alone too many times to be bothered by it.

[break][break] the conversation switches, and curiosity grips jayden as the ghost-type is handed over to him. the device feels like cool metal in his hands. eris words are not necessary — jayden's hands are gentle, touching the item as it is almost fragile enough to break.

[break][break] this is the way jayden is always with ghosts. it is in his nature.

[break][break] this thumb brushes over the face of blinking lights. "very cool," he says, voice soft. after he has inspected it thoroughly, he hands the device back to eris. there is almost a ghost of a smile on his face. "thank you." his words are sincere.

[break][break] eyes flickering towards the space eris had mentioned before, jayden gives a nod. "yes, i was just thinking that." a small alcove perfect for placing the first camera. he walks over to the wall, dropping his supplies on the floor with a light thud and begins to dig through the bag. "do you have the first camera?" he overs his hand out, palm up.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 13:12:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
suivi

Loneliness isn't kind. Life isn't kind. The gods aren't quite kind enough to listen to the prayers of their believers. She knows how cruel the world can be with judgement, she knows of the monsters that play the roles of humans. But she doesn't need to think of them now, nor does she wish to linger on the thought of those who currently stay by her side.
[break][break]
Watching Jayden's actions with a steady gaze, Eris knows that she's dealing with a true ghost lover. Something that she doesn't always find in the ranks, especially those who dedicate their lives to enforcing Rocket's vision. Taking Koios back into her hands, she returns his faint smile with a grin of her own, brushing her fingers over the screen as the Rotom flashes purple at her.
[break][break]
"Oh, here." Reaching into her backpack, Eris pulls the requested camera out and hands it to Jayden. "We've been pretty lucky so far... empty and quiet all around."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 4:09:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","main"]

as the young rocket hands the camera over to him, jayden nods. he begins to take the necessary tools out to place the camera in place, screwing and hammering the object into place.

[break][break] though jayden is plenty skilled at it, this is the type of thing that will take at least a few more minutes. when he's done, he stands, glancing at his word. the camera is tucked away carefully, camouflaged well against the sleet rock.

[break][break] he is expecting her to be watching so it shouldn't be a surprise at the next question. "we have to set up two more. our vantage points there and there." he points to two far-away points at the end of a hallway, each on opposite ends of a forked road. "think you can handle it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 16:13:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
suivi

Learning visually has an additional layer of complexity to it. While Eris can sort of memorise the actions taken, she won't ever be sure as to why each action is taken. And when she lacks that bit of information, she has to go out on a limb in trying to mimic what another person has done.
[break][break]
The last thing she needs to do is hammer the camera and destroy it, that much she can understand. So she nods tentatively, beckoning for Reiner to follow as they head over to the first of the areas mentioned. Taking a camera from her backpack, Eris clambers onto the Luxray's back, standing upon it to gain a little height as she begins to work on installation.
[break][break]
Step by step, she's referring to Reiner for a second opinion, getting a soft growl when he agrees and a snort when there are things to be changed. Koios even helps in his own way, letting out a string of quick buzzes at each step to guide the way. With the three of their brain cells combined together, they'll be able to handle this, right?

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
alligator sky [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:21:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The reports have been having it that people have been entering the underground caves where they shouldn't be. While still getting in and out of the city required the use of actually going underwater. The city rather not have people be traveling under the caves where they weren't permitted. Having trained in traversing any terrain Rangers seemed like the natural people to ask for help. [break][break]

With him were Cyan and Spice to help him locate any people her besides himself. Which unfortunately there were. Then to add insult to injury was here. Then to top it off so was another, an old 'friend' if they could ever really be called that. Though Razz pulls off unfamiliarity well seeing as his bandana covers most everything on his face that gives expression. [break][break]

"This area is off limits Eris, you and your friend shouldn't be here," its clear by his tone that this was a warning.

[break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]tagged +
[break]tagged Sootopolis Suivi

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/gWZ6miP.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"]font-size:13px; font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech); padding:0px 5px; line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]