3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 2:19:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Windbreaker? Check. Goggles? Check. Wadjet, full strapped and prepared to fly her all over the goddamn sky in this sky battle? Check.[break][break]

Stormy readjusts the goggles on her face, struggling to get them to fit against her skull without giving her a migraine. In the meantime, a dark shadow swoops above and a lurch in her chest notifies her of Moltres' arrival. The legendary Pokemon had been attracted to the battles ongoing, intrigued, bursting with ego. [break][break]

This battle with Zac wasn't meant to be a battle for the history books, but it appeared that Moltres was interjecting anyway.[break][break]

"Hey, Zac! Look who came to say hello! It's your old friend."[break][break]

The woman gestures up to the Moltres as the deity does another lazy circle from high above. Wadjet rumbles, halter and saddle chinging with the shift of her weight. Her tattered wings unfurl, scars from war catching sunlight, muscles stretching beneath black skin and scales.[break][break]

"Did you bring a pair of goggles? I have an extra here in Wad's saddle if you need a pair."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 8:15:37 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah I've got sunglasses!" Zac called, from the back of his Corviknight. The redheaded man looked highly uncomfortable with the height, even though his steely bird was flapping lazily barely twenty feet off the ground. He looked down, worried, before looking up at the flaming legendary that was soaring overhead. 

Zac felt sweat slipping from his hair as heat pulsed in searing waves from the creature above. The air baked his lungs, and he fanned himself with a 'Lars and Articuno' hand-fan. He hadn't expected Moltres. 

"I've come prepared this time," Zac said, pulling out some of Lavaridge's special 'SPF 250' sunscreen. "Nana, keep us nice and low," he said to the Corviknight, as he slathered thick handfuls of the protective cream over every inch of exposed skin.

"So, uh, am I fighting Moltres?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:56:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh, hunny.. no... You're gonna lose those babies immediately."[break][break]

She grimaces, shaking her head slightly from side to side to express her disappointment. Countless pairs of sunglasses had been lost to the abyss of the sky because a random burst of speed or air flow knocked them right off her face. Okay, well, maybe most times they had just been perched on top of her head.[break][break]

Whatever temperature change Zac evidently experiences is missed entirely by Stormy. She's literally always super overheated to the point that it's just a normal everyday activity. And sunscreen? Nah.[break][break]

"Well, it looks like he's pretty inclined to battle. Not sure you really wanna hurt a deity's feelings like that, but that's up to you."[break][break]

She's being a little mean, she thinks, and she waves her hand dismissively in an attempt to reiterate.[break][break]

"No pressure, other than Moltres' pressure. I'm just kidding, it doesn't give off pressure."[break][break]

Wow, that definitely wasn't better.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 2:03:03 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"It's okay, Isaac doesn't have Pressure either!" Zac said, as his Aerodactyl came soaring into the battlefield. The ancient Pokemon was, ironically, rather spry, having only been revived recently. "The last thing I want to do is insult Moltres," Zac said earnestly, already feeling his body temperature rise as the air around him started to bake. The second to last thing he wanted to do was get any closed to the flaming menace. 

Isaac the flying rock beat the baked air with heavy wings, approaching Moltres. As it did, thousands of jagged, fist-sized stones rose with it. The Stealth Rocks scattered throughout their aerial arena, making it hard to maneuver without running into them.

Aerodactyl used Stealth Rock

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 4:10:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy leans back in awe at the sight of it. She had only seen a handful of Aerodactyl, she's sure, and most of them she figured were in dire situations in which she really didn't see them. So she takes this opportunity now to enjoy it and really look upon a creature blessed by science and patience.[break][break]

But the Aerodactyl wastes no time in getting started. Wadjet pulls back as the stealth rocks rise to meet them. It would keep them out of the battle and simultaneously keep it interesting for the pair in the sky. [break][break]

Moltres' eye glints as it banks inward to enter the battlefield. Nimbly- at least for now- the legendary Pokemon is able to navigate, ducking and weaving. Some might stir with the brush of the deity's TAILWIND.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used tailwind (speed boosted!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 8:53:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The wind picked up, spraying Zac with hot sand. His sunglasses were immediately blown away. "No!" Zac shouted, making a frantic grab for them as they were sent tumbling along the dunes.

He winced as another wave of hot air blew sand into his eyes and mouth. "Hey Stormy," he shouted, half-blind as he clutched onto the back of Nana. "You still got those goggles?"

Above the disaster, Isaac was feeling increasingly uncertain about this. His ancient eyes followed the streaming, roasting wings of his enemy. Isaac flew between his stones, using Aqua tail to cool off and keeping away from Moltres as he built up the nerve to attack. 

Isaac used Aqua Tail (To cool off. No attack this round.)

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 13:38:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Even Stormy lifts her elbow to block the hot sand. It stings her exposed skin, and once it dies down, she brushes it off of her clothing. Otherwise, she seems unperterbed. [break][break]

Zac's shout, however, has her heart lurching in dread before her eyes catch the twirling, swirling descent of his sunglasses. She shakes her head slowly while making dramatic eye-contact with him. Her lips are pulled back into a disappointed 'I-told-ya-so' down-tilted smirk and she fishes the goggles out of Wadjet's saddle.[break][break]

With a mostly-calculated toss, she throws it to him.[break][break]

"Catch!"[break][break]

Above, she almost swears she felt some sort of damp spray against her skin. When she glances up, however, all she sees is the Aerodactyl moving between the still-rising stealth rocks and not engaging. She couldn't blame it, really.[break][break]

But Moltres' impatience expresses itself with a scream, followed immediately by the sun shining even brighter. It truly was a SUNNY DAY.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used tailwind (speed boosted!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 14:15:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac caught the googles. Just. He grinned back at Stormy, unrestrained and exuberant. "Thanks Stormy! I owe you one!" Moltres' heat washed over him once again and he winced, nudging Nana down another few feet. "Actually, let's see how this pans out. Maybe it'll be even by the end..."

Isaac could only watch in terror as the sun brightened behind him, and Moltres grew larger, faster, more blazing. He squinted, heart pounding as the bird's sunlight form consumed his shadow from the dunes below.

With grim determination, Isaac flapped once, twice. And then let himself drop towards the beast. Eyes closed and jaws open, he aimed to snap at its wings with an accelerated CRUNCH. 

Isaac used Crunch

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 14:37:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Wadjet's flying is lazy, and it is evident that the warm weather and uncomfortable heat coming off of the fire deity hardly bothered her, either. Perks of being an avatar of the sun, or the volcano, or whatever depths Moltres came from, I guess.[break][break]

Moltres waits in anticipation as the Aerodactyl overcomes its nerves to charge. It is so confident in its strength, in fact, that it does not make any attempt to dodge. The CRUNCH makes contact, puncturing skin. Even with teeth embedded in one of its wings, Moltres holds a moment, hovering in the air.[break][break]

They're flying directly for one of the pointed rocks, and only when they are too close to it to avoid does Moltres twist, wing still in an iron grip, to slam them both through the boulders.[break][break]

And in the tussle, should they break apart, Moltres fires off a stream of SOLAR BEAM, cutting down several rocks in its path. They plummet to the ground like flies, rumbling from below evidence of their weight and impact.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used solar beam (speed boosted!) (sunny day in effect!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 14:56:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Isaac bit down on the legendary, and tasted magma. It burned his tongue, mouth, throat. Hell, it burned all the way down to the tip of his rocky tail. Reaction told him to let go, but millions of years of sub-par evolution told him to hang on to his prey!

Moltres slapped him into his own stones, and his bite finally gave out. Jagged rocks slashed his hide, he tasted blood, and he tumbled through the air, wings pulled close for protection. As he fell, Moltres added insult to injury and BLASTED him with a super-powered Solar Beam!

Isaac plowed into the ground, tasted burnt dirt. And then  everything went black. 

"Huh. Well, at least he got a hit in," Zac said, reaching for another Pokemon. "Go Davenport!" His second Pokemon was a Minior, and the little rock floated up, almost hiding in Isaac's Stealth Rocks. The stones bumped against its shell, reveling little cracks of deep blue light. "Try to get Moltres to run into the stones!" Zac said, wisely.

Davenport followed the orders superbly. He waited until Moltres was over a thick portion of stones, and then used GRAVITY. By a startlingly unfortunate coincidence, the thick patch of rocks was almost exactly above Zac and Nana. 

Zac felt his stomach drop, and a second later his feet hit the sand as Nana was suddenly grounded.  Then, everything got much hotter. 

Davenport used Gravity

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 15:05:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Ah, the sweet relief of a successful bait.[break][break]

However, in crashing through the floating stones, even Moltres does not come out unscathed. Sharp rocks rip and tear, bruising and cutting enough to cause alarm. Fortunately, the damage is far more than enough to take out the Aerodactyl.[break][break]

But the game isn't over, and while Moltres repositions and straightens itself out, another rocky friend comes out to play. This one glows blue through the tiny cracks in its shell as it bounces around the makeshift sky arena, and Moltres' beady eyes lock on it.[break][break]

Anticipation and competitive spirit encourage it to fall for the bait, unwilling to be fettered or bettered by a measly little rock.[break][break]

So the deity burns its way through the stones, unaware of the power that little Minior wields. Not until it's too late, anyway. All of a sudden his wings grow heavy and the stone begin to plummet. The legendary bird is caught between a rock and a hard place, literally, as the GRAVITY of the situation sets in.[break][break]

With a great kaboom, Moltres is pinned beneath the pointed stones and buried in the sand.[break][break]

And Wadjet, who had been idly napping while coasting in the sky? That wasn't looking too great either. Where Zac had landed with both feet in the sand, it appears that Stormy is coming in hot for a crash landing.[break][break]

"Watch out! We're crashing, we're crashing!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used bruised ego! (speed boosted!) (sunny day in effect!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 15:28:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac smelled molten glass, and burning feathers, and ash. Nana, in an inspirational burst of self-preservation, kicked backwards, sending the pair of them rolling down the dune just seconds before Moltres came crashing down on top of them.

"Whoa! These goggles are great!" Zac called, looking up at the crashed legendary. His goggles had almost no sand in them from the crash. "And this time I'm not even burned!"

He started making the weary trek back up the dune towards Moltres. "I wonder where Stormy landed," Zac asked out loud, just as he noticed Davenport. The Minior had landed next to Moltres, and was half buried, insulated by the sizzling sands. Zac approached as close as he dared, breathing in the roasted air. "Not a bad move!" he said, giving Davenport a thumbs up. "You didn't make much of a dent, but I'll take it!"

Davenport, who was quite proud of his ground a legendary, promptly EXPLODED

Davenport used EXPLOSION

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 15:39:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy comes out of the sand spitting and gasping, brushing hot sand off of her chest and legs and face.[break][break]

"Pfftbbbt!"[break][break]

With a roll of her shoulders, she glances back to witness Wadjet rolling onto her side with a long, exaggerated groan. Sand streams down her black shoulders as she shifts her wings to rise to her feet. [break][break]

Moltres, slowly overcoming being dazed, bruised, and smothered, is just rising to its feet when it spots Zac and the Minior. The little creature begins to glow, burning hot, and with a rumble of effort and urgency, Moltres pulls itself out of the rubble to pounce on the Minior.[break][break]

In the process, the speed of Moltres' advance and the wind at its back might be enough to push Zac out of the area. Regardless, Moltres takes the brunt of the EXPLOSION beneath its chest, ENDURING it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used endure! (speed boosted!) (sunny day in effect!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 15:46:14 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

In the moments before Davenport's EXPLOSION, the air around Zac grew blisteringly hot. However, that's not what explosions feel like. It is, however, exactly what it feels like to be saved by a legend.

Moltres' gust of scorching wind knocked Zac back, sending him tumbling away as the explosion boomed through the dune. Clean smoke rose from underneath the great bird's wings, and Zac could only meet its gaze in wonder. He looked deep into its unfathomable eyes, and swallowed dryly. "Uh, thanks mate," he managed, smiling with cracked lips and a beard full of sand. "I guess I owe you one too."

Davenport used EXPLOSION

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zac [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 15:57:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

For a long moment, Moltres stares back at Zac, motionless outside of its chest rising and falling heavily beneath a pale breast. However, after Zac's expression of gratitude and smile, Moltres kicks up a meek version of SCORCHING SAND before lifting itself up into the air with fiery wings. [break][break]

It wastes no time in leaving the area, shrieking a farewell after it had already put distance between the two trainers. More than likely, it was headed back to Mt. Chimney or Mt. Pyre, whichever one had the volcano.[break][break]

Stormy, now no longer bogged down by the gravity, jogs to catch up to Zac. Her hand reaches to rest on his upper arm, shaking him gently.[break][break]

"Are you alright? That was crazy, right?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | moltres used weak scorching sand! (speed boosted!) (sunny day in effect!)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]