saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 11:50:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"fuck you."

crimson gunk splatters against his face, swiftly followed by a headbutt that breaks his nose. blood leaks, disorientating, but adrenaline keeps him in the moment enough to throw the same elbow across king's jaw.

despite the struggle, matias remains acutely aware of the situation around them. his ankle taps against the ground, flashing a pokeball open right as his pokemon are bombarded with ICICLE CRASH.

flames flicker; the magmortar that forms wastes little time. LAVA PLUMES erupt, melting ice, burning metal.

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 19:02:23 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]
SOMETHING LONG OVERDUE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
all his rage comes down to bear on matias, a deep, savage and guttural yell crawling up from his throat; a storm of hatred, regret, loss and betrayal. the elbow that sweeps across his jaw nearly dislodges it, but there is no pain, only numb fury. king delivers a series of jabs to the man's midsection, vital blows to key organs. enough to reduce any man to a whimpering child.
[break][break]
a CROSS CHOP connects with the bear pokemon, sending waves of pain pulsing from their points of origin while a combination of PSYCHO CUTS meet the blaziken's arms, rending deep gashes but protecting its vital spots. this battle was a war of attrition ⁠— and king would inevitably lose.
[break][break]
blaziken delivers a series of poweful DOUBLE-KICKS aimed at the gallade, while the beartic goes nuclear and releases another powerful BLIZZARD. the LAVA PLUME did much to melt the incoming wave of ice, but only so much could be done.
[break][break]
meanwhile, the very building around them was exposed to the supernatural elements. frost warped metal while insufferable heat reduced to it little more than a goop. flames spread, screams of pain, victory and defeat echoed until only the sounds of their small skirmish remained. around them, things began to break down.
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.kingx]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.kingx .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bs225M6/grimmylong6.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 17:02:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s painful to watch the brutal exchange of force between the two men. There are other screams of pain that force her to look away towards the raging war around them. Other lives need her attention but there’s something unspoken that keeps her close to Matias, bound by something she can’t see, only feel.

DOUBLE KICKS strike out towards the Gallade. The first is easy enough to dodge, the second lands directly on Blade’s chest. A sharp exhale costs him his breath. Stunned, he falls back onto the ground with wide eyes. He needs space. A hand reaches out to grip the Blaziken in PSYCHIC energy and throw it back as far as he could manage against the raging winds of the BLIZZARD.

Syah, the Machamp, fights against the chilled winds. Icy and snow pelt her thick skin. It’s far less than it should be, thanks to the Magmortar’s LAVA PLUMES. It’s the Machamp that notices the building start to creak and groan beneath the oppressive weight of the conflicting elements. She looks towards Eva, a deep roar bellows from her chest in warning.

Eva’s need to intervene grows stronger with Syah’s warning. The sooner they captured King, the sooner they could get out of this building and end the violence surrounding them. She came to help find justice, not watch them beat the shit out of each other. She stalks forward, intent on breaking up this fight. She’s stopped in her tracks by the loud groan of a weakened support beam. Eva’s attention snaps up towards the ceiling. A metal beam melts beneath the heat of Magmortar’s fire, threatening to let the roof fall above them, “Blade!”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 17:47:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]king's rage had been building, stewing, and matias, for how close they once were, had done nothing to stop it from tipping. he should've — he knows it now — but it's a thought to be revisited later, if at all.

punch,

"get—"

after punch,

"—the fuck—"

he resists,

"—OFF."

finally, shifting all his weight, matias manages to shove king off right in time for his magmortar to close the distance.

a heavy punch connects, sending king away before a torrent of FLAMETHROWER follows, pouring against his chest.

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:30:16 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
a powerful PSYCHIC lifts the blaziken up, tossing him straight back and into the beartic. the two land in a bundle of limbs, fur, and groans of rage.
[break][break]
they would be out for what comes next.
[break][break]
the struggle between king and matias reaches its climax. with a heavy fisted punch, king stumbles backwards. time seems to slow just enough for realization to hit him. eyes widen, their initial reaction fear. then, they soften, resignation flowing over him like a baptism.
[break][break]
'perhaps this is how it should be.'
[break][break]

he thinks of . of his failure. his betrayal. how she would inevitably scold him. how she would hate him. how he hated himself.
[break][break]
and the burning began.
[break][break]
flesh bubbled and cooked near instantly; nerves are fried, and there is no pain. shock courses through his body. words and even screams, die in his throat. the last thing he sees before falling unconscious is a lucario standing over him, fur smoking, and a metal beam falling in their direction.
[break][break]
then, it was all black.

[break]

[newclass=.kingx .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.kingx .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bs225M6/grimmylong6.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 17:59:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The Gallade hears her call out in urgency. As soon as the Blaziken is pushed back, the adrenaline brings him back onto his feet and he is beside Eva in an instant. He follows her gaze up to the unstable beams. She doesn’t need to say anything, he knows what she wants him to do. There’s a nod of understanding and he prepares to stabilize the roof with PSYCHIC if necessary.

With the Beartic caught up in Blade’s PSYCHIC, Syah returns to Eva’s side as well, ready to cover them if necessary. Eva focuses back on the fight, but the need to intervene has passed. King is thrown back with a strong punch and flames quickly follow, “No!” she gasps, a set of wide, terrified eyes can’t tear themselves away as King is consumed in flames. Unnecessary, violent, painful, the stench of seared flesh fills her nose. She’s smelled it before, but it’s never a scent you wish to experience again. Even foul, turncoats like King didn’t deserve such a fate.

“Help him,” she orders Blade. But it’s too late. The building gives, and a loud groan is the only warning they have before it starts to fall. A beam obscures her vision of King, but her sights have already been set on Matias. She reaches out to him. He’s a bloody mess but he looks like he can walk, “We have to get out of here,” she holds him, tight, offering support if needed. Blade’s PSYCHIC deflects rubble that threatens to crush them. Now that she has him, she won’t let go. Ever.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 12:15:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias blinks, blurred and staggered on the ground as he struggles to regain his bearings even with the amount of adrenaline rushing through his body. he sees shades of red and orange flickering in the near distance, he feels the heat of the FLAMETHROWER, but never once does he look to see being burned alive.

for moments, he's brought back to much simpler times. he remembers the first day of enlistment, remembers how excited they were at the possibility of making a difference.

he remembers how hard it was at times, but he also remembers how good it felt to have people he could rely on.

to have friends.

eva's touch pulls him out of the depths. he returns with a gasp, a blink, and a shake of his head as he struggles to get up to his feet. but with her help and the help of magmortar, they start to make their way out.

his own pokemon rally behind them, covering their retreat.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 19:23:39 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
long after the others have left, a lone figure is dragged from the flames and rubbles by a small number of pokemon. life lingers in him on a thread; limbs broken, flesh forever marred.
[break][break]
matias had his retribution.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
retribution
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 2:41:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: