part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
LAPRAS SWARM (SEASIDE SUMMER)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 3:49:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @swarm

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
despite it not being a boat jet skis were a much more fun alternative for kazimir to use to get up close and personal with the pod of lapras that had wandered into the harbor nearby. at first none of them seem to mind, only looking in his direction as the sound of the engine seemed to catch their attention only for them to go about their business when they would see kazimir sitting on his littel boat rocking back and forth in the waves watching them. looking around kaz could see a few purple ones that looked real pretty, pretty enough to add to his team as he took out a free pokeball and tossed it at the pod hoping to score something.

Kn9z1loS

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 4:01:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"I'm tell you not to touch them," Razz comments to Salem who seems to want to play around with the swarm of Lapras that were about. He had rented a boat to get a look up close at the Lapras. Let his new Riolu get to see one up close due to how rare they were. Well unless your name was . In which she somehow found herself an army. [break][break]

Salem however seemed to want to play with one of the younger ones, which a mama didn't seem to happy about. "You're not going to like it," he warns Salem once more, but the cat decides he wants to be a brat today as he jumps onto the baby lapras in hazzah because he did what he wanted! Though the mother just knocked the poor cat into the water. [break][break]

Seemed to hit so hard the black dye he kept on most of the summer washed off. Dumb cat.

[break][break]

[break]
FKYR4PpH

[break][break]

+ @lapras swarm

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 4:20:18 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

The harbor was crowded. Outgoing boats swarmed the Slateport reef in hopes of catching one of the gorgeous creatures that swam there. 

Haunting, siren song drifted across the waves, carried by the roll and coil of the surf. The notes stuck in sails, and pulled at the ears and minds of those with a feel for the sea. 

Bill had been sailing of his own accord. He was one of the many already out on the water. The Lapras had delayed his docking, but there was nothing wrong with sitting for a while.

It was a glorious, brilliant day. The sun beat down on the deck of his ship, and Bill stretched out under the spotless sails, listening to the call of the ocean. 

JkxYTtwQ

@lapras
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,351 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 6:15:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he liked lapras; reminded him of afternoons on vermillion where he'd catch a glimpse of them by the coast and they just looked very cute. it helps that they looked like a pretty nice boat to have when chilling on a weekend.

when he finds the opportunity to try and get one, he attempts to do so. there was no cost besides one pokeball anyways. it's like, no risk, high reward-- his kinda deal!

he goes atop his samurott, trying to search for one, all while promising his pokemon that he won't replace him. his pokemon, however, couldn't care any less.

Q1vIaBuG
@tags
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 8:10:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#6598dd[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE LAPRAS

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

IT BOILS DOWN TO LUCK, REALLY. As these sirens of the sea part from you all, three pokeballs remain. Like buoys, they glow with the success of capture on the bobbing surface of brine.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - hydration[break]
ice beam / hydro pump / life dew / rain dance / sparkling aria / heal bell
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - shell armor[break]
water pulse / ice shard / rain dance / brine / freeze-dry / hyper voice
[break][break]