noble's batting cage
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 11:14:14 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
CROSS-CONTANIMATION
BREACH OF PARALLELS

THE RIPPLE EFFECT

THE SAME, BUT DIFFERENT

What power calls you down to the deep?
What instinct draws you away from high hope?

CLING TO THE SHARP EDGE OF SURVIVAL

You were my treasure—
—My proof against despair

++REJECT THE DEEP'S CLAIM++

—You will turn back, sweet krill of hope.±±
++You will choose the Sky instead.—
THE RIPPLE EFFECT
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 3:20:31 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:19:04 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,hoffmanplots]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
JOURNEY IV: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr=class,bulk]
There were too many days that have passed since the incident. Too much going on for anyone to feel as though it wasn't a waste of time. Of resources. Derek had run through the names of those who were there on that day. Of those aware. And those who'd dealt with one of them already. Most wanted nothing to do with him.
[break]
[break]
Towards the bottom of that list was a likely false hope—Fernando Silph.
[break]
[break]
Derek had been waiting for days to see them. Nobody else had been this busy, and it made the chances of a silver lining seem hopeless. Somehow life in Hoenn made him believe to the opposite effect, even if Silph were likely able to deal with all this by himself. Or at least a minimal amount of help. Derek wanted very badly to be that help. Yet he needed it himself, which was what made his plight difficult.
[break]
[break]
"You're not an easy guy to get ahold of." Derek remarks as he is finally admitted into Silph's office. It could be skewed as a compliment, though not so much when one considers what happened regarding Fernando and his eye...
[break]
[break]
"...So I guess I better make this quick." Surely Fernando would agree. Hell, he might even wish he could throw Derek out of the building already. Or at least when he finds out what this was about.
[break]
[break]
"There's no way you're not aware of the break-in at the barracks a year ago, nor the events that followed." Even with so many, Derek would assume that Silph knew at least a little bit about all of them. At least the ones of significance. "And I am certain you know more than me regarding the league's encounter with Regirock." Derek wasn't even sure if he was in Hoenn when all of that went down.
[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

tags tag images2.imgbox.com/48/89/edKzOX59_o.png[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
excavation site 03

the desert (route 111)

[attr=class,hoffmanplotscredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.hoffmanplots .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .accentborder, .hoffmanplots .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .accenttext, .hoffmanplots .bulk b, .hoffmanplots .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 320px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 235px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/a4/15/sMeDkVY9_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0),rgba(50,50,50,0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .lyric1, .hoffmanplots .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 20px; bottom: 22px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 22px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .lyric1 div, .hoffmanplots .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .lyric1]bottom: 46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 235px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: ; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .bulk]margin-top: 335px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hoffmanplots .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplots .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplotscredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hoffmanplotscredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 9:25:08 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE PETALBURG POGCAST

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RECENT & UPCOMING EVENTS
A DAY IN THE LIFE
STORY TIME
SPONSORS & MORE

MYSTERY SPONSOR

A sneak peak and tasting of an up-and-coming pizza chain in Hoenn!

[break][break][break][break][break]

EPISODE #1 BEGINS...

"To anyone tuning in for our season opener, with me are our first guests Josh Devlin and Kazimir Wynter." Their host finally starts now that the cameras and microphones are live, ushering them to give a small greeting to any and all listening. The office space inside Petalburg Gym has been renovated to offer a more homely experience, and Derek seems to be right at home with pizza boxes and soda cans sitting on his side of the table. "This might be a little weird for you two, but I am glad you decided to go outta your way to pay me and Petalburg a visit."

[break][break]

Opening the first box of pizza on top, Derek's hands pry a single slice for himself. Indulging in a bite before speaking further, he decides to start with the newer of the two other faces in the room. "Josh here has been working quickly to get a footing over in Mauville. Wanted to head on over there myself." Admittedly the prospect of another badge was what made it so attractive of an idea, but there was a big buzz surrounding the latest addition to the pokemon league. "You don't still chase badges, do you Kaz?"

[break][break]

Seeing as they were an alumni of Hoenn's infamous Elite Four, it was a bit of a curiosity to know whether or not they still placed value in the prospect of a badge. Or had they exhausted their usefulness?

[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#80828B;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#80828B,#80828B);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; }[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 4:07:49 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","derek0"]
[attr="class","top"]

Something here. "lorem ipsum."
[break][break]

lorem ipsum sugar spice & everything nice.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tagging done here [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum color-shiny"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".derek0"]--accent:#80828B; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 blockquote b, .derek0 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .derek0 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek0 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek0 .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .derek0 .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .derek0 .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away.
awards
147 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 11:13:39 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Something here. "lorem ipsum."
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tagging done here [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 15:12:45 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
The scene after the explosion is summed best by one word. Blood. Blood everywhere. Blood on his face, and blood on the floor. Sinews, like tinsel, decorated Derek as he stood. Fell to the ground as the ranger stepped over them, audible mushing sounds that no trainer should have to endure.

Not like this.

Anything but this.

Wide eyes grow shaky as they struggle to accept what had transpired, with Derek straying from disbelief to favor denial. If he could just put the pieces together...

But they don't stay together. And he doesn't have time to find them all.

The next sound for sure should be BLACKBURN entering the building. Arriving just on time to witness the tragedy that took place whilst Derek frivolously handled the remains of the dead. Instead it's more of the same. More of the damn Blacephalon, and their heads that swelled to a humurous size. But it wasn't funny anymore.

The sound of agony is enough to incite his pokemon to release itself. Escaping the confines is GHELEON, the Zeraora he raised from a litter taken in by the rangers over a year ago. Little time is afforded, but with it's fabled AGILITY, the feline manages to take hold of it's trainer and rush past the Blacephalon before detonation. The eruption that ensues was something that not even the ultra beasts were likely to survive. At least, not with the added damage of the building falling down on top of them.

But it wasn't enough. Thankfully this place had more to provide, as soaked hues would rise to find a horde of Megalopolans overtaking the perceivable horizon.

"Hah... I just realized." Derek's mind latches onto the only positive thing available to distract him. "...You actually swung first this time, Jonesy."

tl;dr
prompt 22 encounter one or several blacephalon slumbering in a building, alleyway, or any place else in the city. they will use their move, MIND BLOWN to detonate their ever-spawning head like a firework. every explosion will attract danger to the area as they prance about before fleeing.

utilize a mythical pokemon in an advantageous way. 1/2

luckily escapes blacephalon, forced to confront the horde of megalopolans

LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: DD
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 20:56:00 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","sam-lb"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-pkmn-2"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-bannertop"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-w"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-img"]
[attr="class","sam-lb-w-1"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut vel tellus in dolor interdum luctus. Morbi vestibulum ut nisl vel pulvinar.

"Quisque ullamcorper ante ante, nec varius lorem venenatis eget."

Phasellus ut purus eget elit placerat consectetur in non odio. Duis nibh nibh, dignissim sit amet purus volutpat, varius egestas nisi.
[attr="class","sam-lb-bannerbottom"]
location, notes, line of lyrics, whatever you want

[newclass=.sam-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:530px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;text-transform:uppercase;height:28px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-pkmn div]padding:8px;height:11px;line-height:11px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#232323;margin-right:4px;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing:1px;color:#999999;-webkit-transition:0.3s;transition:0.3s;-ms-transition:0.3s;-o-transition:0.3s;-moz-transition:0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7dabe3;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px!important;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding:10px!important;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;letter-spacing:1px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:29px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d49736);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(10%) contrast(90%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-w-1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding-right:15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-w-1 b]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-w-1 i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-lb-w-1 u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d49736;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

redeeming
3 mega shards = charizardite g
x1 type 2 evo (winter adventer) = charmander > charmeleon
x1 type 3 evo (cyberchase) = charmeleon > charizard
x1 shiny swap (ee '22) = shiny charizard
x1 move tutor (winter advent '21) = defog for charizard
x1 egg tutor (winter advent '21) = belly drum for charizard
x level tutor (clamperl diving) = rage fist for annhilape
x1 level tutor (clamperl diving) = stealth rock for glimmora)
x1 level tutor (clamperl diving) = mortal spin for glimmora)
x1 level tutor (clamperl diving) = sludge wave for glimmora)
x1 type 1 evo (cyberchase) = glimmet > glimmora
x1 tm/tr lucky letters '23') = thunder wave for grimmsnarl
x1 tm/tr lucky letters '23') = hurricane for charizard

never did pick my tera orb shard here with the purchase. let's go with a ? type tera shard for ? ? ?

x4 gachapon tickets (lucky letters '23 & passerby analytics #3)

purchasing

x1 tm (roost for charizard)
x1 tm (toxic for charizard)
x1 tm (earthquake for charizard)
x1 tm (bulk up for annihilape)
x1 tm (drain punch for annihilape)
x1 tm (taunt for annhilape)
x1 tm (rest for annhilape)
x1 tm (energy ball for glimmora)

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 12:16:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","derek-wrap"]
[attr="class","derek-main"]
[attr="class","derek-main2"]

[attr="class","derek-top"]
[attr="class","derek-top-tag"]

[attr="class","derek-pkmn"]

little to no time is spent navigating anna's apology once her pokemon becomes aware of intruders. "guess it's about time, then." their search for team rocket seemed to be at an end, unless some of their own managed to get lost already. albeit, nobody was supposed to be near them right now. made things pretty obvious, didn't it?
[break]
[break]
readying a pokeball in-hand, derek shifts his gaze in the direction the meowstic seems to be wary of. even going so far as to speak to whoever, or whatever is there. more than one series of movements could be heard, though some were growing more faint as they continued to put distance between them. "you sure you don't wanna run along with your friends?"
[break][break]

[break]
ooc: 50 MP (participation) + 10 (ic post) = 60 MP

[newclass=.derek-wrap]width:430px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-wrap b ] color:#80828B;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-wrap i ]color:#cdcdcd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-wrap u ]text-decoration: none;font: bold 13px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: .5px;color: #dbb859;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-main]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-main2]width:360px;padding:25px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-31px -31px -1px -31px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;justify-content:space-between;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-top]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333;margin:0px -31px;padding:10px;background-color:#232323;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-top-tag]height:17px;width:100%;background:linear-gradient(to right, #80828B, #80828B);border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;z-index:1;position:relative;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-top-tag div]margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-top-tag a]font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;line-height:17px!important;color:#232323!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px 0px 0px #333333,-2px 0px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;margin:0px -31px 0px -31px;background-color:#323232;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;gap:6px;align-items:center;justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn div]margin-top:-10px;margin-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:55px;height:55px;text-align:center;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;-webkit-transition:0.3s;transition:0.3s;-ms-transition:0.3s;-o-transition:0.3s;-moz-transition:0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn div i]background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #80828B, #80828B);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn div:hover]background-color:#272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn img]margin-top:-10px;margin-left:-5px;height: 56px;max-width: 68px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derek-pkmn span]font: 11.5px poppins; padding:25px 35px 30px 35px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:58:13 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

DEREK'S MP FUND

POSTDORMITUM

BRACKET BATTLE (FAD): 570

CARGO (MAKOTO): 810

CAVE (ERIS): 520

CLASH (HITOSHI): 495

CLASH (MINT): 550

CLASH (ADRIAN): 760

INTERDREAM (LUKA): 530

INTERDREAM (SERENA): 450

COMMS (ROWAN): 450

TOTAL: 5,135

SPENT:
DONATED 1000 TO LEAGUE (4,135)
PURCHASED MEGA SHARD (4,035)
PURCHASING LEGENDARY CANDY (3,785)

NEXT MP EVENT

placeholder...

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:18:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derekevent"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[break][break]

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. "excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." images2.imgbox.com/d2/80/YMMG6pn4_o.png

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".derekevent"]--accent:#D49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote"]width:440px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derekevent blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derekevent blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 500px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:14:50 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,regiraid]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
MY MURDERED MEMORIES

[attr=class,bulk]
AJ - VEHEMENT VENDETTAS (R & R)
[break]
[break]
R
[break]
[break]
You're Gone, I Won't Take Long
[break]
[break]
Lorem ipsum
[break]
[break]
Lorem ipsum
[break]
[break]
images2.imgbox.com/53/0a/PenMdOU3_o.png[break]
images2.imgbox.com/66/e3/S01yAOiC_o.png[break]
images2.imgbox.com/4e/55/vEGoCaqn_o.png[break]
images2.imgbox.com/55/b7/OW9Zh8if_o.png[break]
images2.imgbox.com/96/4c/D7sz3fek_o.png[break]
[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

tags tag [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
excavation site 03

the desert (route 111)

[attr=class,regiraidcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.regiraid .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .accentborder, .regiraid .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .accenttext, .regiraid .bulk b, .regiraid .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 320px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 235px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/2dyWPxh/gerard111.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0),rgba(50,50,50,0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1, .regiraid .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 20px; bottom: 22px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 22px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1 div, .regiraid .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1]bottom: 46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 235px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: ; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bulk]margin-top: 335px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.regiraid .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraidcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraidcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing