he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 21:24:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

He shouldn't be doing this. [break][break]

In fact, if he weren’t so full of alcohol he probably wouldn’t be doing this in the first place. The alcohol was clearly affecting the way he was thinking. The only thing really keeping in proper check was Salem there who was making sure to keep an eye on him for the most part. [break][break]

As Chu-e left the bar he would see Salem. The Meowstic would be requesting the former beast to follow. Leading down an alley a few buildings down where Razz was leaning against the wall with his Litwick on his shoulder. The ranger having finally become more accustomed to the candle pokemon’s fire.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 7:06:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was pretty much fucking sloshed.

But, was that Salem? He wanted him to follow? Was okay? He seemed okay before...

The paranoia of a drunken mind didn't let him think too far ahead.

He stumbled after the pokemon. Idly, he knew that Leon and Eris were most likely waiting on him to go back home, but he just had to make sure Razz was okay! Then he could go! Totally!

"Razz!" When he spotted the other, the drunken man went in for the hug. Relieved that the other seemed to be okay. More touchy than he normally would be with the other.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 11:09:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is anger there, the drinks from before still slightly messing with him. Though he is glade that Salem is able to call Chu-e over. Have this talk in private. Part of him wishes he has the proper brain power to have done this else where. [break][break]

When the smaller man comes close he puts an arm out to block him from giving him a hug. He's silent for a moment as he looks at the other. Even with the alcohol he recalls back in the days having to look up at the other because he was the short one. [break][break]

Boy how times have changed. [break][break]

"No this is not a friendly talk Choi," he emphasizes using the other's name to show just how serious this was.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 5:21:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Mweh!" The noise was surprised out of Chu-e when he was prevented his affection, a solid pout that made him resemble the felines he loved so much at .

"Wha happen?" He said vaguely, unsure about thy the other was being so mean? Had something happened? Was it the dick pic he had sent him by accident?
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 16:22:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh I don't know, but lets start with the fact that you're back in Team Rocket?" the way he so loosely says this is good reason why Razz made sure they went somewhere private. Though also shows just how much the alcohol has effected him. Because he would not be speaking with this much attitude.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 7:15:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is a pause, a scrunched up face as he processes 's words.

"Who told you?"

Which isn't the denial that maybe the other had hoped for.

It's sobering, in a way, but the alcohol is too fuzzy in Chu-e's brain. His tongue is loose. A dulled blade. Razz has a chance to get answers out of Chu-e without the promise of his normal roundabout speaking getting in the way.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:07:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm no snitch," is all he answers because more than him, the other should know what Rocket did to snitches. And Razz wouldn't let that happen to no matter how close she was to Chu-e. He wasn't going to take that chance. [break][break]

"But what I want to know is why?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:11:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Snitches get stitches and all that. It was fair for to keep it a secret.

Still, Chu-e's face seemed to hint more betrayal than anger or terror or any such thing.

"I want to help them." The truth, said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The only problem was that Chu-e wasn't being very clean on the 'them' given his addled state.

The 'them' that Chu-e was talking about were the people like - people trapped in circumstance with little choice in the matter.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:22:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is anger where there should be hurt, he's grown just so tired of being used. And rather than listening to the reasonable part of his brain all this is pure emotion. [break][break]

"Right, you want to help the very people responsible for you dying, that makes sense"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:27:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"What? No I don't."

This would maybe be the most confusing conversation for either of them.

"I hate those fuckers. I hate what they turned me into." He motions vaguely to himself. His stylish strawberry outfit was hiding his scrawny and underfed frame. As of late he had been able to pick up a bit more weight but...

There was an emotional depth there, too. The wounded boy who needed help was broken and made into a killer by people willing to take advantage.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 9:05:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Then your actions betray you because you're back with them doing what I rather not ask what, but having once seen the monster you were I can make a few guesses," There is a part of him that wonders just how much recent blood is on the other's hands. [break][break]

"Though on top of it all, despite going back to them you continued with this," he gestures between the two of them. [break][break]

"Why?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 9:44:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I...."

It's one word out of all of what says that sticks out.

Everything else is tuned away, forgotten just as quick. Over the years he's hardened his heart. His time in Hoenn, this time, had softened it enough for cracks to form in the foundation. One small weakness and Razz has taken a battering ram to him. It forces a hole, exposing the raw bits underneath.

monster

Razz doesn't get an answer. Because, at first, the only thing he'll get is to watch Chu-e's face crumple in real time. It's not befitting of someone with the title Underboss, but often times he doesn't feel like it's something he deserves anyway. A lot of doubt has been swirling in his mind ever since the crystal corrosion had started messing with his head.

It's too much. Tears start to leak down his cheeks as his hands start to shake. It's too much. Not the same feeling as when he's about to seizure, but something worse. More vulnerable.

A panic attack.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 9:22:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz misses the familar signs. The familiar symptoms of the attack that he had become familiar with when he first left Rocket and struggled. He's too blinded by his anger at the other for the act he had been putting up. Pretending to be a friend and for what!?[break][break]

It takes only seconds for Salem to finally draw him out, let his trainer know what the problem was. And he didn't know whether to feel bad for causing it or angry that the bastard would think this would get him out of it. Were his head in a better mindset he probably wouldn't be feeling such anger but with all the drinks in him?[break][break]

At least he had enough sense to help, because he wasn't getting out of this so simply. With a toss of a pokeball Razz brings out Beheeyem, a pokemon the Rangers gave him to help him with situations like this. With it's TELEPATHY it would connect itself to the other's mind, trained well enough to not mess with the other's head, only using CALM MIND to aid and slow their thoughts and body.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 8:26:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It helps. What does helps.

The panic attack slows down, he can breathe again, and the bad feelings are washed away.

Except Chu-e is drunk, and something hungry and angry is asleep inside of him. Razz should be able to remember the stories, what Chu-e was known for. His rage, his fury, burning hotter than any fire every could. Maybe that's why, now, so many people were surprised it was him. It really was that Chu-e Choi. The one from the stories.

On most days, he would admit his fires have dimmed. He's hollow, burned out, just an empty shell of who he used to be.

But, again, he's drunk, and instead of the few embers that sit in his chest, it flares back into an inferno.

A snarl on his face, eyes wide and bright, before he surges forward, tries to grab Razz by the collar and jerk him face to face with what little strength he has.

The shadow of who he used to be visible.

"I want them to fuckin' be like you!" He tries to shake him, as if to make him understand.

"They'll keep making me unless they become you!"

Why couldn't Razz understand?
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:29:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For a moment Razz is in the past. He doesn’t see the beast he has come to know, but rather he sees the wild beast he used to know. It makes the ranger freeze up enough to allow the other to so easily pull him in, eyes glow on both Salem and the beheeyem ready to defend their trainer but a hand signal from Razz stops them. [break][break]

There is a fear in his single eye that may be familiar with the other, but then again with how much old Rocket grunts feared their Beast was it much of a surprise? He doesn’t understand what he means, who to be like him? Though in the end did it matter?[break][break]

Razz needs to remind himself that he is not the same kid who got himself kidnaped by Choi’s pokemon and ordered to help him. He has a say in things now, a shaking hand grabs at the wrist of the other, an odd heat to them but Razz made sure to keep himself under control as he would attempt to push away the other. [break][break]

“And that excuses whatever bullshit you’ve been up to again? Killing god knows who, doing whatever it is you want all for fucking power and not caring who gets hurt?” because that was the Rocket he remembered, “Bringing in children to corrupt them and make them all the worse for it”

[break][break]