2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:48:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I didn't fucking do that, Razz! She was already there! Why do you think I put her there?!"

The question thrown back in 's face.

Why couldn't he see? Why couldn't anyone see? See how much he was trying to keep things from going like before?

"You don't know shit! You don't know anything!"

Chu-e jerks his hands back as if he had been burned, out of Razz's grasp. (He did not actually get burned). A snarl is given to the other, disgust and hurt and betrayal, and Chu-e can see the bridge burning before his eyes. It hurts and he's angry about it. Fuck Razz for making him like him, for being a good person, for being who Chu-e wished he could be.

"You're just like them! They didn't believe me either even though I had proof!"

The ramblings of a drunken man.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 13:24:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"I know what I've seen, what I've experienced from the past, and what I've seen now," maybe if there wasn't as much alcohol in his head he'd be able to pay more attention to what was true and what wasn't. "Do you know how many times I've seen her cry over you how you're dying and how she need stop help," it had never accorded to him before why it annoys him so much until now. A small familiar feeling about how much his own father made Raziel care for him so that it could be exploited for his loyalty. It's an unconscious feeling that's strung when he sees and to know that here was part of the problem keeping her there. [Break][break]

And having been a child manipulated by Rocket, and now can be nothing more than a witness to it who he could only give warning. It burned. And of course be can't see how Rocket is different now because he has been hurt too much by the Rocket of old. That this so called new rocket was an impossibly.[Break][break]

"No the problem was that I had believed you," that's probably why this hurt as much as it did, "I believed that you left, I had believed that you wanted to be different from what you used to be, that you hated Rocket for what they did to you..." there is a pause as there is a small hitch in his voice "Believed in the possibility you and I could be friends despite the bullshit, but you. Went. Back.[break][break]

Back to the very people who made you sick, back to the very people who killed her parents, back to people who would see this region burn just like Kanto did,"
he need to take a breath as he looks out making sure their argument wasn't behind heard. Thankfully the beheeyem relieves his worries. [break][break]

"All while completely blind to see that it's all the same thing, Blackwell might be gone but Rocket doesn't change"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 13:44:01 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Even if was unloading things on Chu-e that probably did need to be said, it was too late. He was spiraling again, not into a panic attack, but something else, something more frantic, fueled by anger and a buzzing in the back of his mind. When Chu-e glowered at Razz with all the intensity of who he used to be, he wasn't looking at him, he was in another time, twelve and standing in a courtroom with true evil, the brand of 'LIAR" being put on undeserving shoulders.

'I thought I could rely on you to be better when I was gone. That you could keep people like her safe."

It almost sounds heartbroken, watery, like he might cry again, but instead he bares his teeth, his next words coming out harsh.

"But you're just fucking like them, you always were. You tricked me like everyone else. You won't listen to what I'm saying because you've already made your decision before I started talking!"

"You decided from the time we met back on that blind date that I was still a bad person and now you won't listen because it doesn't fucking matter to you! It never did!"

"I don't want Rocket to win you fucking idiot, but it doesn't matter what I say, because you've already made up your mind about what I'm doing!"

And now Chu-e did blink back tears, which ran down his cheeks angry and hot, but he shook his head and stepped back, away from Razz.

Nothing Chu-e had said would ring false.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 21:36:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"People like her were created because of Rocket, not just problems with the so called system," Razz growls back annoyed that the other keeps doing nothing but throwing blame everywhere but the very organization he was with and making stronger. For awhile he's quiet as he lets Chu-e speak his anger about how Razz was the one who wasn't listening. As if he was part of some criminal organization rather than the other way around.

"Its almost like actions have consequences," Razz eventually spits back because how could the other expect for him to trust them after all the bullshit from the past. He's put enough effort to give him the benefit of the doubt, part of him wants to continue again but this time Salem gets in the way of things. Salem getting his trainer's attention enough for him to point at the Litwick. With the buzzing in his head Razz doesn't have his natural senses about him, but the flames don't lie. [break][break]

Chu-e is truthful about not wanting Rocket to win but the ranger is too buzzed to understand properly what that means. "Say I do believe you... what's it matter when in the end you're still with them again doing the exact same bullshit?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 16:21:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'm NOT." And the 'not' RINGS, it's a yell in 's face. It's a flame screaming 'truth'.

Chu-e was blinded by his own belief's but he thought that Razz, that everyone around them, were blinder. Team Rocket was evil, that wasn't the issue here. Chu-e knew the organization was the bad guys. He wasn't pretending to be some paragon of good or like they were the heroes of this story.

But the people in Rocket?

Some of them were fucked up and evil, yeah, but most of them were hurting.

They wouldn't have turned to Rocket if by choice.

No one was born evil.

Chu-e just wanted to give them a lifeline till they could stand on their own, till they didn't feel like they needed something as bad as Rocket to keep them up.

But no one saw that. They didn't see the people there, who were struggling and hurting, they just let their own belief's blind them about who the people in Rocket were, thought themselves good because they were shoving already desperate people down.

But he was too drunk to explain that, so instead he yelled in Razz's face, and he pulled back a fist as if he might punch him.

Chu-e was not Choi anymore, though, and hadn't been that Beast for a long time.

So it wavered before he just turned and stormed off.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 12:31:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There may not be a lie the flames could detect, but from his experience they weren’t perfect. Sometimes if you lie to yourself enough, it would be true. That or all it meant was that Chu-e wasn’t doing Beast things like he used to do in his past. [break][break]

Not that the other was going to answer him as he decides to walk off after bringing his fist up as if to strike. Though the current time doesn’t erase years of habits, and old memories. The ranger flinched back instinctively as if expecting something. [break][break]

Probably showing more that there was always that small part of him that still saw the other as the ‘Beast’ he used to be despite him wanting to look past it. [break][break]

Razz curses under his breath as he kicks the dirt, the flames fading as he allows Chu-e to leave his terrain. Slumping against the wall as all he could try to do was process everything

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Confronting Lies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 6:30:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: