Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the most important meeting to ever happen on site
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:11:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You may be wondering why I called you here today."

Chu-e cut an imposing figure to anyone who didn't know him in the moment. The setting was one of those tea houses with the private rooms, looking out over some of the natural beauty of Petalburg. He was sitting proper on his little custom, some cute little cakes in front of him.

The war party was taking up the other pillows, save for one, which was offered to , whom was the guest of honor of this meeting of the minds.

The war party yowled in answer.

They were, of course, the group of like 16 Skitty that Chu-e owned, all crowded into this little room.

At least Chu-e had taught them not to get on the table.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 4:22:54 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac nodded earnestly, listening to the overlapping yowls of Ki's band of cats. "Ki. Before we get down to formalities and serious business, there's someone I'd like you to meet." he said, reaching into his pack. He turned back to the table, a single Pokeball resting reverently in his huge hands like a grape in a cup. Zac pressed the release on the ball, and a zesty, brilliant yellow cat burst out. He didn't need a cushion. Instead, the Zeraora leaned against the wall, whiskers twinging. "This is Buggle."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:51:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
As soon as the new cat was presented, all sixteen of the Skitty crowded around Buggle. They needed to do their feline duty and sniff, as was the grand ritual to welcome a new kitty into their ranks.

Chu-e perked up and clapped his hands together.

"Oh! You got a cat! Zac, that's amazing!" Honestly, he was probably more thrilled that was.

A little wrapped package was taken out and placed on the table.

"Good thing I got you this gift! Totally to commemorate the cat. Totally."
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 6:30:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Buggle brindled at the attention, but remained cool as the Skitty army sniffed him. Having come from another trainer, the Zeraora was full of experiences that Zac wasn't privy to. Maybe this was normal for him?

"A present? Thanks mate! Now I feel like I should have bought you something." Zac tore at the wrapping. "Is it a present for Buggle? He's been a bit restless since I got him. You mentioned something about toys but he has just destroyed all the little squeaky or catnip ones I got him."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 6:47:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Nah, that's for you. I'm sure if you're creative he can play with it."

When ripped into the paper, it would quickly start to spill dusty dirt all over the place. Even though Chu-e had cleaned it, the Ground Plate just seemed to keep getting dirty! Strange how that happened.

"I forgot I had that, and, like, what have I been doing with it... so you can have it."

Chu-e hoped this would help heal the pain of losing his own plate piece.

After having a good sniff of Buggle, most of the Skitty backed away and resumed their meeting around the table. One stayed, Paint Thinner, the chunky boy sitting next to the Zeraora like a knight might sit next to a king. With duty.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 9:04:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Whoa! A plate?" Zac brushed off the dirt, scattering the strange soil across the polished table and the tatami floor. "Mate these things are rare as Torchic's teeth. A few weeks ago I had zero and now I've got two?" He brushed off the dirt, and set the brown slab down on the table, close at hand. "You know those vines we grew? Well they stopped. I smashed the concrete floor and broke a hole in the ceiling, and I've been watering them every day." Zac stopped, taking a moment to wipe off the dirt that was accumulating on the plate. "Nothing. They haven't grown a bloody inch since then. Maybe we need more of these guys to keep the greenery coming!" He brushed dirt off the plate, adding to the growing pile all around him. 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 19:23:01 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I only had fair rights to my piece. You wanna see it all together, , , and will need to agree." Or maybe just the Head Ranger? He had only asked him and him alone to get his piece back.... But it was his! Or, well, now it was 's.

"You know, this thing makes a whole lot of dirt. What if you transplanted the vines into the stuff it makes? Or, like, just mix the dirt in or something?" Chu-e also didn't have the kind of amazing powers that Zac had with growing plants, though, so he could have been talking out of his ass.

"I actually have something else for you!" This time, Chu-e reached into his pocket. Two pokeballs were pulled out. One ball was flicked open, revealing a Zeraora, and the other was rolled across the table to Zac. He hoped the other appreciated the Love Ball aesthetic.

The Zeraora immediately puffed up at the sight of the all the Skitty and the other yellow feline.

Inside the gifted pokeball was a Heatran.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 3:59:55 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Mate what's with all the gifts!" Zac asked, beaming. "You're not dying, are you? I mean, faster. I thought you were looking a bit better...I can heal you again if you want?" He pulled out an empty plastic container and brushed off more of the dirt, saving it for later as Ki had suggested. "Magic soil, magic vines, magic growing powers. Mate, if these things don't heal people it'll be a bloody miracle!" He tapped the pink Pokeball, not wanting to blindly send out another Pokemon into the packed room. "What's in this one?" 

In the corner, Buggle eyed the other Zeraora suspiciously. His whiskers flicked, curious, but reserved. This cat had been cursed by curiosity a few too many times.   

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:23:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Heatran!"

Was answered, before Chu-e bothered to address anything else.

"I'm okay! I think. You're just my friend and I like giving you stuff!" It didn't have to be any deeper than that.

"Weeeeell...." He hummed before shrugging. "I also think that plate piece would be safer with you. So, like, two birds, one stone, right?"

Sprinkles was batting her paw inside of a teacup. It was full of cold tea, which Chu-e had refused to drink since Skitty had went to lap at it as soon as it had been poured. Ah, cat ownership.

Ozzy unfurled herself, hackles slowly lowering, when Buggle didn't jump out to attack her. She still eyed the other feline with as much suspicion as he did her- a stare off, if you would.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 13:30:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Thanks mate!" Zac said, his smile growing. Ki was a true friend, with a heart as big as one of his fake boobs. "I didn't bring you anything, but the food and tea are on me, okay? It's the least I can do!"

Zac patted the balled Heatran. "Great timing, actually. I've been looking for another of these little guys. I've got some work to do and this'll speed it up a ton." 

Buggle's cold eyes narrowed, and one lip raised in a building hiss. Static grew in the room, and Zac felt sparks dancing up his hairy arms. "Hey! Cut it out Buggle!" Zac said, turning to reprimand the cat. "Either play nice or you're going back inside, okay?" 

Buggle hissed at Zac, who pulled out the second-hand Pokeball and returned the Zeraora. "Bad temper on that one, but he'll come around. How do you discipline cats? I didn't see any tips in the notes I made."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:06:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: