Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
dock rock
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 11:34:22 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent2]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk]Rowan wasn't entirely with him most days. Something was gripping at him ever since the raid on Sootopolis. He'd seem distant and aloof, his eyes fixated on some faraway thing or place that Adrian couldn't reach. They'd taken to seaside excursions, Adrian had discovered, as the smell of brine and the sound of waves seemed to comfort them.[break][break]

He would attempt to meet them in a place of comfort to them, then, to try and offer what consolations he could for the other. Just as they had for him on that cold, lonely summit. Holding his phone to an ear, it rings several times.[break][break]

"Row? It's me... I heard you might be near Pacifidlog today. I'm nearby."[break][break]

The implication was clear in his voice, and although he could be poor company these days, he hoped Rowan would take up his offer all the same.
[break]

notes
    [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
    [attr=class,bottom-text]

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
    [attr=class,adrianevent2credit]
    template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent2 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .accentborder, .adrianevent2 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .accenttext, .adrianevent2 .bulk b, .adrianevent2 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SJ6Hoc.png');[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .lyric1, .adrianevent2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.adrianevent2credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
    He/Him/His
    April 14th
    Wyndon, Galar
    Homosexual
    Ranger
    Ex-Rocket Beast
    shelter
    from the storm
    492 height
    492 height
    It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
    awards
    1,693 posts
    Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @row
    Rowan Wrynn
    dock rock
    POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 20:25:24 GMT
    Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You did good today, Kubfu.” Rowan offered a hand out towards the diminutive Pokémon, helping them up onto the back of his Lapras. “Soon you’ll be able to whoop Karkinos every time.” The Kingler let out a derisive hiss, taking offense to Rowan’s statement. “Relax, you can still Mega Evolve.” Rowan laughed slightly, the first time he’d been able to do so genuinely in the last week.

He’d been enjoying spending time alone with his Pokémon so much that he almost didn’t hear the sound of his phone ringing until Mistral dropped the device into his lap. “Oh, thanks.” Rowan pressed accept and held the phone up to his ear. “Hello?” It was Adrian, another source of comfort that he’d been unfortunately neglecting the last few days.

“I’m in the area, doing some training. I’ll meet you in Pacifidlog. Love you, bye.” Rowan scooped up his Pokeballs and returned each one of his Pokémon, save for Lapras and Mistral. “Alright, we’re setting sail for…” A chilled wind washed over him from behind, contrary to the warm tropical atmosphere of the water routes. When Rowan turned, there was nothing, only the vast emptiness of the ocean and distant land masses. “...Pacifidlog.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
    October 19
    Slateport City
    Bisexual
    N/A
    N/A
    Daylight
    In bad dreams
    6'1" height
    6'1" height
    awards
    2,425 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @fonz
    Adrian Malcolm
    dock rock
    POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 7:43:48 GMT
    Adrian Malcolm Avatar
    [nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
    [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
    [attr=class,lyric1]
    one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
    or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Love you, too," he mouthed before the phone clicked.[break][break]

They sound better today. Maybe they just hid it better, but Adrian didn't detect their melancholy. It made him somewhat hopeful, then, that they would rebound quickly. In preparation of their arrival, Adrian pulls out some contraband, stuffing a wrapper before licking it along the edges and rolling it together.[break][break]

Without anyone to keep him company, Adrian decided to release a few of his own pokemon. Furor would be set loose in the open seas, mostly for the fact Adrian knew it felt confined anywhere else. It seemed apprehensive at first, as if expecting to be forced into yet another battle, but briskly delved the depths to make the most of this opportunity. Somehow, he felt even more lonely.[break][break]

The next pokemon was a Kubfu he'd received from Noah after their battle. The creature finds its footing on the damp rock of the coastline, turning to face its trainer with a stern look. "Sorry, buddy," he reached out and gave it a noogie.[break][break]

"Guess you don't like water much, huh?" It turned its head, pouting.
    [break]

notes
      [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
      [attr=class,bottom-text]

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
      template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent2 .accentborder, .adrianevent2 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .accenttext, .adrianevent2 .bulk b, .adrianevent2 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SJ6Hoc.png');[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .lyric1, .adrianevent2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.adrianevent2credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
      He/Him/His
      April 14th
      Wyndon, Galar
      Homosexual
      Ranger
      Ex-Rocket Beast
      shelter
      from the storm
      492 height
      492 height
      awards
      1,693 posts
      Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @row
      Rowan Wrynn
      dock rock
      POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:07:00 GMT
      Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Good to see you, handsome.” Rowan smiled softly at , stepping off his Lapras onto the shore. “How’ve you been?” His skin was more tanned than usual, confirming their theory that he’d been spending a decent amount of time on the ocean since the invasion of Sootopolis.

Rowan wanted nothing more than to plant a kiss on their lips, but he knew what would happen should they touch. “Sorry I’ve been...distracted, recently.” An understatement, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that overcame him when he looked into the eyes of that Pokémon, he needed to know more about it.

“I have the afternoon free today, if you want to do something.” A smile and a genuine one at that, extremely rare in appearance ever since he’d killed ’s Machamp.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
      October 19
      Slateport City
      Bisexual
      N/A
      N/A
      Daylight
      In bad dreams
      6'1" height
      6'1" height
      awards
      2,425 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @fonz
      Adrian Malcolm
      dock rock
      POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 7:57:58 GMT
      Adrian Malcolm Avatar
      [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
      [attr=class,lyric1]
      one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
      or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Good," he responds briskly. "It's good to see you as well..."[break][break]

He sees it in the way their body lurches towards him, only to jerk back in sudden remembrance. He feels that way, too. Wanting something, but knowing it isn't any good for you... only it usually doesn't stop him. This is one of the exceptions, and for good reason, but it doesn't hurt him any less. The heart wants what the heart wants.[break][break]

Adrian pats the shale rock beside him, hoping they'll take a seat. "You've nothing to apologize for. I'm not the only thing that demands your attention," he suggests coolly, not wanting Rowan to be bothered with feelings of something owed. He's able to smile because Row's here, and that's all he wanted.[break][break]

A now beaming smile delights in the prospect of an entire afternoon spent together. "Well... I didn't have anything planned, but," his sudden shift to an even more chipper tone is obvious. "We can always make it up as we go." Kubfu was still pouting, but they eyed Rowan warily, having yet to be introduced.[break][break]

"Oh, this is Kubfu. Noah gifted him to me, we're friends."[break][break]

Once Rowan took the seat next to him, he'd pull out the good stuff and spark it, taking a short drag before pushing it into their hands; should they prove apprehensive at first, he whispers promisingly: "You don't have to, but... It'll help you to relax."
      [break]

notes
        [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
        [attr=class,bottom-text]

@ row

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
        template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
        He/Him/His
        April 14th
        Wyndon, Galar
        Homosexual
        Ranger
        Ex-Rocket Beast
        shelter
        from the storm
        492 height
        492 height
        awards
        1,693 posts
        Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @row
        Rowan Wrynn
        dock rock
        POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 4:30:51 GMT
        Rowan Wrynn Avatar

No apologies were necessary but that didn’t stop Rowan from feeling guilty about not spending time with them. “Don’t need any plans, I’m happy to spend the day with you.” A world of uncertainty had been crashing down upon him ever since the raid on Sootopolis, being able to rely on something as familiar as his love for Adrian was comforting. “I love making things up as I go. Almost as much as I love you.” Rowan chuckled slightly, taking a seat next to Adrian on the shore.

“Oh, you have one too?” He offered a small wave to the Kubfu, curious of their demeanor. “I just got done training with my own, actually.” The mention of Noah made his smile falter, not wanting to think of the pain he’d caused the Gym Leader over the course of the last couple of days.

An eyebrow raised when Adrian presented him with the blunt, letting out an amused exhale. “I didn’t know you did this.” Rowan hadn’t smoked anything illicit since his teenage rebellion years in Galar, but he wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity for some relaxation. “Thanks.” He took a deep inhale, holding in the smoke before blowing it outwards. “Been a hard few days.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
        October 19
        Slateport City
        Bisexual
        N/A
        N/A
        Daylight
        In bad dreams
        6'1" height
        6'1" height
        awards
        2,425 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @fonz
        Adrian Malcolm
        dock rock
        POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 8:32:47 GMT
        Adrian Malcolm Avatar
        [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
        [attr=class,lyric1]
        one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
        or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]He found himself leaning against their shoulder unconsciously, only the fabric keeping him from affecting them with his peculiar affliction. "I love you too," he mouths quietly, eyes staring off into the distance longingly, watching the ripples along the water heading into the golden ray on the ocean's horizon.[break][break]

"I guess I don't reveal much about myself." Adrian could be such a cliché the way he kept to himself and hardly shared anything. After Rowan took a deep breath, Adrian plucked it from their grasp and placed it between his lips, tasting the vapors as he inhaled. "I've kept it under wraps, 'cause, well..." He couldn't be too sure about such things. "...Worried maybe you'd disapprove."[break][break]

He laced his fingers around theirs, resting them against his leg for an all-too-fleeting moment: "I know it's been hard for you. Let me know if I can help—" Adrian reminded himself to let go before Rowan experienced an adverse reaction.[break][break]

Maybe he couldn't help, but he wanted Rowan to know he would if they asked.[break][break]

Shrugging it all off for a moment, Adrian nodded towards the Kubfu, who took to training its arm thrusts while they conversed. "Yeah, he's stubborn and too damn serious." Though he tried to keep up, some days it was just too much. "He's growing up fast..." It almost made him sad to consider it in such a light.[break][break]

"I'm barely keeping up, but check it out," he held out his left bicep and flexed, demonstrating a modest lump that tensed into a hardened knot of meaty fiber.[break]
        [break]

notes
          [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
          [attr=class,bottom-text]

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
          template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
          He/Him/His
          April 14th
          Wyndon, Galar
          Homosexual
          Ranger
          Ex-Rocket Beast
          shelter
          from the storm
          492 height
          492 height
          awards
          1,693 posts
          Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @row
          Rowan Wrynn
          dock rock
          POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 1:19:00 GMT
          Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You can be pretty closed off, at times.” The assertion was posed teasingly, although there was a certain amount of truth to the statement. “I’m guilty of that too, though.” Rowan held a number of his own secrets, and he wasn’t entirely forthcoming with some of them. “I couldn’t possibly disapprove of something as good as this.” He chuckled, nudging Adrian before swiping the illicit substance back from them.

“I don’t know what will help, honestly.” A grim tone carried his words, amber eyes glancing over the water with a soft sigh. “I’ll figure something out, I always do.” Perhaps that Pokémon he’d seen held the answers, though he knew nothing about it.

“Well, well, well. Look at you, the gun show.” Rowan couldn't help but laugh, allowing himself to be distracted from misery for the time being. He used his sleeve to poke at Adrian’s muscles with a finger, letting out a sharp whistle. “Getting even sexier by the day.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
          October 19
          Slateport City
          Bisexual
          N/A
          N/A
          Daylight
          In bad dreams
          6'1" height
          6'1" height
          awards
          2,425 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @fonz
          Adrian Malcolm
          dock rock
          POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 8:57:10 GMT
          Adrian Malcolm Avatar
          [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
          [attr=class,lyric1]
          one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
          or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"We've got time to work on ourselves," he spoke with optimism. They passed the contraband between them until it was spent, before Adrian ground it against the shale rock, pocketing the roach rather than littering the coastline with it.[break][break]

There's an insidious smile spreading across his face at Rowan's flattery, and it leaves him feeling a little risque. "I can't wait to hold you again," he speaks in a low, husky voice that elucidates the growing need within him to bridge their divide.[break][break]

Adrian leans back and appreciates the view, clearing his throat and trying to dispel the tensions he'd placed in the air. "So... Where have you been staying, lately?" The submarine wasn't a home, but it had been a place to hang one's hat and lie low. Out of preference he'd abandoned the submarine promptly, though he didn't return to his apartment the first few nights. Just in case...[break][break]

When he finally had, he found most of the plants had dried out and died, and everything was as he'd left it: Clothes anywhere but in the hamper, his keys on the kitchen counter, and his living room couch in disarray from the last time he'd had company over... It all seemed like a lifetime ago, flying by in a rear view mirror.[break]
          [break]

notes
            [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
            [attr=class,bottom-text]

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
            template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
            He/Him/His
            April 14th
            Wyndon, Galar
            Homosexual
            Ranger
            Ex-Rocket Beast
            shelter
            from the storm
            492 height
            492 height
            awards
            1,693 posts
            Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
            part of
            TAG WITH @row
            Rowan Wrynn
            dock rock
            POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 18:10:33 GMT
            Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I can’t wait either.” Against his better judgement, Rowan leaned up and pressed his lips against their own. The encounter was brief, feeling the strength leech out of him faster than anticipated, but enough to satisfy the longing he had to be physical with Adrian once more. “Sorry.” He apologized, knowing Adrian didn’t want to hurt him in that way. A malaise took over from the combination of illicit substance and the draining kiss, forcing him to lean back slightly on the rocks.

“I’ve been staying in Sootopolis. Gavin wants me close in case the League tries to take the city back, seeing as I'm a Beast now.” A small smile crossed his lips, tugging gently on the fabric of his shirt. “You’re welcome to stay with me, though. I could use a friendly face when I wake up in the morning.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
            October 19
            Slateport City
            Bisexual
            N/A
            N/A
            Daylight
            In bad dreams
            6'1" height
            6'1" height
            awards
            2,425 posts
            part of
            TAG WITH @fonz
            Adrian Malcolm
            dock rock
            POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 10:17:09 GMT
            Adrian Malcolm Avatar
            [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
            [attr=class,lyric1]
            one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
            or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"...S'okay." He flushes, though he's quick to jerk away; he could never be cross with Row for risking a peck, but the longing was undermined by the haunting prospects that such endeavors entailed. Adrian tried to distract himself with the conversation, tackling the idea of sharing their Sootopolis arrangements.[break][break]

"How can I turn that down?" It gave him butterflies; his smile was ear-to-ear, but it was short-lived as his brow furled and he bore a baffled sort of look.[break][break]

"It's still so strange to me, you becoming a Beast," Adrian admitted curtly. The idea of Rowan being a dangerous, hardened criminal wasn't something that he could imagine. The nature of their relationship blinded him to any beliefs except that Row was the sweetest, softest thing to ever grace his flank.[break][break]

"...But I'm just glad you got through it in one piece." Serena hadn't been so lucky. He wanted to be able to protect them both, but all while protecting himself? It was just too much. If only circumstances hadn't indentured them to Rocket. If only Serena and Rowan shared his knack for shirking duties, things may be different.[break][break]

Adrian begins to space out while ruminating that night's events, a troubled expression seeping through his features that Rowan would be certain to notice, and draw him out from. Meanwhile, he replayed the night's events in his head...[break]
            [break]

notes
              [/i] [/ul]

[/div]
              [attr=class,bottom-text]

BOATS & WOES

[/div]
              template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
              He/Him/His
              April 14th
              Wyndon, Galar
              Homosexual
              Ranger
              Ex-Rocket Beast
              shelter
              from the storm
              492 height
              492 height
              awards
              1,693 posts
              Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
              part of
              TAG WITH @row
              Rowan Wrynn
              dock rock
              POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 14:30:09 GMT
              Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You aren’t the only one.” Rowan didn’t see himself as the ruthless muscle of Team Rocket, but the choice wasn’t his own. Declan Walsh saw potential within him and the murder of Noah Faber’s Machamp was the only evidence that the boss needed to promote him, accident or not. “Then again, Oscar isn’t exactly a blood-thirsty murderer either.” He didn’t know much about the other Beast, Emma something-or-other but she didn’t seem to be making much of an impact on the organization outside of her former relationship with Gavin.

“I’m glad you made it out in one piece too.” He decided to deflect the gratefulness, knowing that while he was whole physically, his mental state had been shattered by the whole ordeal. “Hey don’t go getting lost on me now.” A gentle poke to the ribs was meant to bring Adrian back to reality, not wanting him to disappear into the past like he had done recently. “I need you here with me.” He smiles sweetly, amber eyes locking with their own.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
              October 19
              Slateport City
              Bisexual
              N/A
              N/A
              Daylight
              In bad dreams
              6'1" height
              6'1" height
              awards
              2,425 posts
              part of
              TAG WITH @fonz
              Adrian Malcolm
              dock rock
              POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 2:30:16 GMT
              Adrian Malcolm Avatar
              [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
              [attr=class,lyric1]
              one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
              or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Right," he managed to mutter apologetically, before snaking an arm around their waist, careful not let anything but his elongated sleeves brush against them directly. The horizon still captured his eyes when he wasn't watching Rowan, trying to figure out how they must've felt about everything. It didn't sit well with them, he knew that, but how much of it were they hiding better than he knew?[break][break]

He seemed fine, but whether it would last past the evening he wasn't sure.[break][break]

"I've been thinking lately," he took a moment and paused to gather his thoughts further. "Is this really what we want for ourselves?" In the distance was horizon, leading further out to sea. And beyond that, other lands and regions that were far safer than Hoenn would likely ever be. Unova, Kalos, Alola were out there, waiting...[break][break]

"Do you consider just... running away from it all?"[break][break]

With me, was the implication his lingering eyes set upon theirs would tell.[break]
              [break]

notes
                [/i] [x] [/ul]

[/div]
                [attr=class,bottom-text]

DOCK ROCK

[/div]
                template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
                He/Him/His
                April 14th
                Wyndon, Galar
                Homosexual
                Ranger
                Ex-Rocket Beast
                shelter
                from the storm
                492 height
                492 height
                awards
                1,693 posts
                Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
                part of
                TAG WITH @row
                Rowan Wrynn
                dock rock
                POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 4:42:29 GMT
                Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’ve run away from my problems before.” Rowan sighed, amber eyes glancing towards the ocean. “They still found me, no matter how hard I tried to keep away.” The past caught up with him in more ways than one, though he still remained free for the time being. “The reason I came to Hoenn was to become strong enough to deal with my problems. I’m tired of running away, I’m tired of hiding.” He reached a hand out and gently gripped their forearm, careful to only touch the sleeved sections.

“I know that's probably not the answer you’re looking for.” A bittersweet smile was offered, though he knew it wouldn’t be much comfort. “I’m sorry, Adrian.” Rowan retracted his hand, pushing some hair behind his ear. “Once I have what I need, I promise we can go anywhere you want.” He had goals, and he wouldn’t stop until he had the strength and influence to right the injustices that had been dealt to him in the past.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
                October 19
                Slateport City
                Bisexual
                N/A
                N/A
                Daylight
                In bad dreams
                6'1" height
                6'1" height
                awards
                2,425 posts
                part of
                TAG WITH @fonz
                Adrian Malcolm
                dock rock
                POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 5:39:53 GMT
                Adrian Malcolm Avatar
                [attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
                [attr=class,lyric1]
                one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
                or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I understand," he muttered after a pensive silence, clutching another hand to their forearm in a similar gesture. Doe brown eyes glistened with the waning sunlight bouncing off the waves before he managed the words:[break][break]

"But... what else do you need?"[break][break]

Adrian was right there for him, the world was their oyster...[break][break]

But he knew it would never be that simple. He just wished it so.
                [break]

notes
                  [/i] [x] [/ul]

[/div]
                  [attr=class,bottom-text]

DOCK ROCK

[/div]
                  template by punki