(CAT)astrophe

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:14:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
the last thing piper expected to be doing when they stepped off the submarine was help an overly-bossy meowth.

at least they knew some of the people that had gotten roped into this, even if it wasn't much of a comfort as they would have liked. at least string seemed pleased with them so far, even with their sneasel hovering around and seemingly determined to not do anything.

which left azure, their sealeo, rushing to use water gun at their command in an attempt to get the latte started.

and...now just to help the rest in any way they could?
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".piper"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:43:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was pleased as punch that @piper had agreed to come out with him today! Even better was . And Eris had invited this guy she knew called ! Temp didn't know him, but he was sure to be nice. Or, if he was some pervert, he would make sure to beat the fuck out of him so he never bothered Eris again. Either way it was a win-win!

"You're doing great, Pipes!" Picking up the glass that had been filled with the water, his Swirlix puppy helped him with his Unburden him while he sweetened up the mix. There, now it just needed some heat...

"How are you two doing?" A big, stupid grin on his face, Temp slid the almost-finished drink over to the other two in their cooking party. They all looked fucking adorable in their barista outfits. Plus, the matching aprons were super cute! He had taken the blue one, since it both fit the best and was also his favorite color.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:56:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz isn't too comfortable with this. Too much has gone on, and problems were piling up left and right. Salem seemed to think things like this would provide a good distraction. And also made the extra note that asked to do this. She deserved some good childhood things and this seems like it would make a good memory. Though he wasn't much of a cook himself, he was more the type of ordering out, microwaving or just not eating. [break][break]

Wasn't healthy but he didn't know better. [break][break]

"Fine I think?" he wasn't touching much in fear he would ruin the SCORBUNNY SANDWICH somehow. His Muk had a STICKY HOLD to add into whatever the goo was suppose to be added and he worried. "I don't think this recipe is correct," he comments unlike the bubbly man Razz was on the other spectrum of just being stone, and dull. A rather by the book 'lets get this done' approach.

[break][break]

+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]
STICKY HOLD ability Used

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 7:23:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@piper[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
outfit!

She doesn't have to say it to show that she's absolutely having a blast with this. The smile that adorns her face as she looks over to her cousin, the little push she gives her Litten to get the water boiling with an Ember.
[break][break]
"Lookin' good, Pip! Just be careful around the hot water when you pour it!"
[break][break]
Cooking wasn't a talent that she had, but she sure as hell knew how to work a kitchen when provided with one! Even though seems concerned about the recipe, Eris is more than confident that it'll turn out fine! String seems like a confident, cool cat! She's sure that its chef skills are unquestionable!
[break][break]
As Dain gently marinates some Vine Whips for the sandwich filling, Marshie is working her magic with the presentation of the dish itself, guiding Eris on the arrangement as she tops it off with a Sweet Scent. When String slips into the kitchen with an expectant gaze, there's no time to be taste testing it now!
[break][break]
"Order up!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 7:41:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
When slides the two orders into place, Temp is already working on the next one. He understands why seems concerned, though... his Octillery is giving hell to a part of the wall, his Ice Beam building up in a thick layer. He gives the octopus a pat on the slimy head before he starts to sheer some of it out into a cup.

"I might need some help on this one...." It seemed like there just wasn't enough ice for something like a shaved ice... at least with this method. Plus, his pokemon was getting pretty tired! He would need some Icy Assistance.

He glanced at the order again and squinted at it.

"Hey, Razz? You good with the knife?" The last thing they needed was two eleven year olds with sharp objects when it was already chaotic enough in here.

@piper
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 8:13:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
with the praise from both temp and eris, piper feels a little better about having left the submarine. their first order is finished fairly fast, and they're pleasantly surprised at how well they all work together right now. and then they're moving onto the rest, and temp's struggling with getting enough ice.

practically perking up, piper ushers their avalugg to use powder snow, before sheering the rest of it into a cup. "that should be enough, shouldn't it?" despite their hesitation, their alolan ninetails is moving forward to use aurora beam on it. make it look nice and keep it mostly in shape.

a glance at the recipe, and they frown a little; with their ice pokemon, their help is limited- even if they think they managed more this time than last.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 9:33:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Thank you," Razz returns his Muk as the next order came up by String. The Meowth acting as if they could all understand them with ease. Which no, no he could not. Honestly the half blind Ranger has to look toward Salem for a translation. Thankfully there is a book to follow that has all they need. Though he pauses when he's called seeing the knife. "I'm okay with it, but I think I might have someone better." [break][break]

With that said he brings out several of his pokemon. Fushcia comes out with a click of his phone, while Gossilleur came from a pokeball. With a whistle the grass pokemon uses LEAFAGE, while Fushcia ensures to SHARPEN to have the leaves slice the ice into what they need.

[break][break]

+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]
LEAFAGE + SHARPEN used [break][break]

x01 Move Tutor
x01 Pokeball

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 9:46:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@piper[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
outfit!

"Borrowing that for a second! Thankies!"
[break][break]
As Eris skips past Razz with ingredients in tow, Melly helps her to Pick a leaf Up and slips it into the basket. Then the duo separates with a quick high-five. The Pachirisu scampers over to Piper and helping her decorate the icy dessert, slipping in a cheeky cherry with a Sweet Kiss. In the mean time, Eris takes full control of the counter and begins slicing vegetables into rings and cheese into tiny shapes.
[break][break]
Then, the assembly! Tiny Eiscues come to life with every piece that she stacks upon the plate, a melody hummed as years of trained precision guide her hands. The dish is completed, slid across the table as she waits for the rest of the team to present their delightful Swablu creation.
[break][break]
"Pspspspspspspsps! String! It's ready!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 7:53:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
So anyway, I'm sniping @piper's posting spot again.

It made sense, since he had the Early Bird for this.

His Girafarig helped him get everything together, using her psychic powers and bitey tail head to pick up any items they might need in the kitchen.

Since Temp gathered everything out, he sorted it where it needed to go for each recipe, then stepped back, pleased, with his hands on his hips. Well, his job here was done! Everyone else could do the super hard work again.

"Okay, I think we just need to cut this up and toast it aaand..." He wrinkled his nose some at the cupcakes. "I don't know about those."

@piper, ,
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:03:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@piper[break]
[break]
[break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
outfit!

Alcremie cupcakes?? Oh, this was totally Marshie's jam! Not literally! Given how Alcremie's are... living blobs of cream...
[break][break]
ANYWAYS! With Marshie in charge of mixing the cupcake batter and helping whoever takes over to Decorate it, Eris is left to consider the following. How toasted should the buns be? Should the egg be over easy or sunny side up? Holding Nova butt first up to the heating stone, Eris grins and the Cyndaquil knows what must be done.
[break][break]
He lets it rip, his cushie lighting up like a mini Flamethrower as the stone begins to sizzle to a nice temperature. Slapping them buns onto one side and cracking an egg onto the other, Eris is careful not to let any of the ingredients burn under her watch!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:41:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
while eris is using her cyndaquil to toast the buns, piper is calling socks over to help slice up the burger. socks uses hone claws first, sharpening his bright blue claws in preparation to slice through the ingredients. careful to also keep an eye on the ingredients and make sure they're not burning, they almost get distracted from socks and his fury swipes.

when he's done, he glances up at them as if asking if it should be enough for the order. with a pat on his head, piper rushes to help with the cupcakes; and ignore the temptation to make an extra one for themselves.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 11:50:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Ever have that feeling of taking one step forward yet three steps back? [break][break]

At first Razz think's he can be fine against the gas lit stove, and even be okay with the flamethrower. Especially seeing how he could create explosions of his own. But with the loss of his home came instability in the mind, as again and he finds himself uncomfortable and needed a minute out of the too cramp kitchen. "Excuse me," he says before handing Salem a pokeball. [break][break]

From there Salem takes charge. He tosses the pokeball and out comes the rented Flabébé while both pokemon help out Alcremie. Salem with his HELPING HAND, while the Flabébé sprinkles actual sparkles with the use of FAIRY WIND. Making sure the cupcakes came out airy. All while the Ranger took a minute to deal with personal issues.

[break][break]

+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]
FAIRY WIND + HELPING HAND [break][break]

x01 Move Tutor
[break] x01 lvl tutor
[break] x01Type 1 Evo
[break] x02 Pokeball

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 8:04:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With the junk out of his head, and the dishes turned in Salem gives him the 'all clear' call for him to come back. The young ranger doing then as String points out the new dish they want to make. Pizza and coffee as a combo sounded sickly but oh well. Hopefully they would be going to separate tables. [break][break]

To help mix the pizza dough he once again calls on the barrowed Gosslifleur to use RAPID SPIN, and after would provide LEAFAGE for the green toppings. Though once again fire seems to be needed. "I'm just gonna help with the coffee over here," he points to the corner of the kitchen so he doesn't have to leave again as he calls out more pokemon to help. [break][break]

A Klang with GEAR GRIND to help grind up the coffee beans. Razz making sure to avoid grabbing the GALARICA SEEDS. After he would have the Sandslash create some cubes of ice with ICE BALL, while the Swablu used MOONBLAST to shatter the ice into cute pieces. [break][break]

Apologies kids, he has a tendency to work on his own a lot so in a kitchen full of cooks? He isn't easy to work with.

[break][break]

+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]
RAPID SPIN + LEAFAGE [break]
GEAR GRIND + ICE BALL + MOONBLAST

[break][break]

x01 Move Tutor
[break] x01 lvl tutor
[break] x01 Type 1 Evo
[break] x03 Pokeball
[break] x01 incense
[break] x01 ability capsule

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:31:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp had soon gotten distracted from whatever he had been doing before to watch work. Did he really think he was getting to do this alone? Hell no! He was standing over his shoulder like a weirdo and making appraising noises.

He, however, did end up messing with the Galaricia Seeds, picking them up to look them over as he helped his Smeargle sniff out extra ingredients. Must have been a lunch rush!

"Why are there so many boxes of these things?" Interesting, sure, but really unhelpful when you just needed a carrot.

@piper
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:48:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
razz had pretty much taken over this time, which meant there wasn't much for piper to really help with. in a way, they had also gotten distracted; although their distraction came from less cooking and more trying to sort the boxes back out.

said what they had been thinking. there were a lot of them, sure, but they had to be inconvenient. especially when things were being cleaned up.