[break]
[break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
outfit!

She feels bad for causing Razz's unease again, but Azzy seems less than bothered by what's going on around her. She begins lighting the stove up with a Heat Wave, waiting for Eris to pour to corn kernels into a pot and slam the lid on top before kicking it up a notch with Flash Fire. Thanks to the Togepi, she's able to control the heat well enough to prevent any char.
[break][break]
All that's left is to add the flavoured colourings and plate them!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 1:09:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
since they couldn't help with this order either, piper stayed where they were on delivering orders. and trying to be moral support for string, since there had already been quite a few kitchen fires. if they were really needed, they could go back fairly easily; until then, it was best that they made as much room in the kitchen as possible.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".piper"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:01:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was still fighting with that tough, stuck on stain.... man, was the cheese really that gooey? What was the problem here?

It's a shame he could get distracted so easily. Maybe he wouldn't be as good a dad or babysitter as he really hoped he could be.

ORDER 9
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:23:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
running orders back and forth was starting to get boring, so piper made their way back into the kitchen for just a second to see how everyone was doing. things seemed to be going well, cooking wise, but temp was still struggling with the stain he had been when they had left just a few minutes ago. "do you need help?" they don't know how much help they'll actually be, with delivering orders and all, but they could at least try.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:00:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@piper[break]
[break]
[break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
outfit!

How many punches does it take to cook a hamburger? This is a dilemma along the same lines of how many slaps does it take to cook a chicken. Luckily, it only takes one Fire Punch to do so! So... not that much of a problem after all?
[break][break]
To make the float, Eris has to hop a little to reach the ingredients on the shelf and it sure is a Plus that Tai is there to help her out with it. She doesn't recall Boots ever having Ice Scales... but maybe that's because she'd grabbed the wrong Snom on the way out from home? Whoops... unintentional Snom-napping! All she needs now is help from Razz, Salem and their team to finish up this order!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:22:56 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With a focused LEAF STORM, to help shape the grassy burger and the FIRE PUNCHES being done Salem calls Razz over again. So he comes, helps get a few dishes out of the way to aid the pokemon. [break][break]

His Klank is out once more mixing his MINUS with Eris's PLUS to help stir the drink in a way only pokemon could. Odd. But whatever worked. The big apple pokemon is once more from the rangers like many others as it uses GRAV APPLE to help give the Fruit Flan a bit more of an apply flavor while his Farfetch'd cut up the other fruits for the finer details. [break][break]

"Can't believe how busy these are"

[break][break]

ROUND 9[break]
+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]

MINUS + LEAF STORM [break]
GRAV APPLE + CUT

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:55:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@piper[break]
[break]
[break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
outfit!

ORDER 10!!
[break][break]
Yet another Ember to cook a few pizzas? Inferno's got that handled! He'll just wait patiently until Razz is out of sight before he lights things up again.
[break][break]
On the other hand, Eris is cooking up a storm with the Coalossal she accidentally stole from Chu-e... oops... With its Steam Engine keeping the stove going, her Pancham keeps away any pesky visitors with a Parting Shot. No one's touching this batch of fried rice till it's ready!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:03:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"... aha!"

Temp lifted up the plate, his fingers wrinkled, the one plate now clean and shining as if it was brand new.

He placed it to the side and then looked over at the mountain that had been made in the time it had taken him to do the few he already had.

A small sigh as he got to work.

ORDER 10
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:12:08 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

"Thank you both for helping with the cleaning up part," Razz makes sure to comment to both and @piper. He doesn't know them very well outside Eris knows them, which the sceptic part of him says its bad news. But he joined this thing to not think about all that, be distracted. [break][break]

With the next order, sadly missing the devilishly handsome ranger of the morning shift, Razz gets their orders for lunch. Calling for his Oricorio and Raichu to help with the Pizza as the TETTER DANCE helps spin the dough while Raichu SLAMS it flat. After they would hand it to Eris' fire pokemon while Razz avoids that side of the booth. Though Amnipom still finds a way to FLING the ingredients to the others for the pizza.

[break][break]

ROUND 10[break]
+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]

TETTER DANCE + SLAM [break]
FLING

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:14:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
while the rest help in the kitchen, piper has to deal with a customer claiming that their float wasn't quite right. giving the group a nervous glance and hoping he wasn't arguing with an eleven year old- piper tried to explain they had done everything needed. it wasn't working as well as they hoped, though, and they hope one of the others will come to the rescue sooner or later.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:23:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Once again, Temp was no help for this round.

Bless Myria and King for the hard carry.

Temp was still busy washing the dishes and making sure that the kitchen was clean from all the culinary mess being made.

ORDER 11
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:32:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
piper wasn't much of a help either. honestly they really needed more pokemon other than ice types, but at least they knew for next time! icly, though, they were still struggling with explaining things to the rude customer (and hoping they could get a break long enough to get the order). it didn't seem like it was going to happen any time soon, though, since this customer was really stubborn. so, unfortunately, they were trapped.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 1:03:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@piper[break]
[break]
[break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
outfit!

ORDER 11!!
[break][break]
Piper getting bullied on her watch? As if she'd allow that to happen!
[break][break]
While Lev and Ame are busy gathering the ingredients with numerous U-turns and Flipping the pancakes high to the sky, Eris wanders over to Piper with Latte in tow. When the customer looks at her, she knows that it's going to be a pain to handle them but as long as they stop harassing her cousin, it'll be well worth the effort! She takes down notes on what needs to be changed for the order, getting a Helping Hand from the Cinccino to prep a brand new drink from scratch.
[break][break]
Customers...

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 9:23:25 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

With help five the Eevee Pancake that extras sense of flare and pizazz Salem calls for Toxicroak. With the use of FLATTER she ends up giving it a bit more charm. All while Razz finds him self at the register as his Hawlucha didn't want him close. But it did give him the unexpected surprise of seeing ms . [break][break]

Meanwhile back in the kitchen Night uses FLYING PRESS to help flatten and shape the Waffles. While from their STUFFED CHEAKS they bring out extra berries for flavor. Though not before Salem forces them to wash them off first. All while Cutiefly GATHERS HONEY to add to the waffles now toasting for the other.

[break][break]

ROUND 11[break]
+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]

FLATTER [break] +
FLYING + PRESS STUFF CHEEKS + HONEY GATHER

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
(CAT)astrophe
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 9:37:24 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

With the last order given, Razz tells the others what's needed for the next. Seems like this time one of the other from their 'team' is able to help with the food rather than just customers and cleaning up. Once again he steps out of the way of his Hawlucha as he BOUNCES around with the drink to add a little fizz. [break][break]

The ranger checking in with the Cake as while the Oranguru is trying to INSTRUCT, they feel Salem is invading their turf with the use of PSYCHIC to help mix the cake. Both psychic pokemon glaring daggers at one another unable to decide who was really in charge. Lovely. [break][break]

At least the Cutiefly was peaceful as the cake come out, using POLLEN PUFF on top to sprinkle in flavor.

[break][break]

ROUND 12[break]
+ @piper + [break]
Team CAT Cookoff [break]

BOUNCE [break]
PSYCHIC + POLLEN PUFF + INSTRUCT

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP