luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 6:27:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This route is a familiar one. The first place she'd gone to try and catch her own pokemon, and the first time she'd messed up spectacularly. But that time at least, there'd been no one else around to see it. [break][break] Armed with a bit more experience and a few shiny new pokeballs, Luka's determined to make this session a good one and to not make a fool of herself like before. But that's a tall order for someone like her, traipsing around the woods like a fairytale princess- only without the singing animal companions or natural grace. Instead she's stumbling through the tall grass in less than practical shoes, eyes peeled for any pokemon without regards to where her feet carry her. It's only natural, then, that a particularly large tree root trips her up and leaves her sprawled out on the forest floor, face-down in a patch of grass.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 5:43:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sadly for , someone was indeed here to see her.

Feet, clad in socks WITH the sandals, sidle up and close to her.

He leans over, crunching on an apple. A shiny Alolan Meowth curls around his ankles, sniffing at her curiously.

"Did you die?"

But well, he does at least offer his hand to help her up.

He'd been out here for a while, hunting for more cats to join his army. It looked like, maybe, she was out here for pokemon, too...
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 7:27:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUFFLET APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:40:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yes," comes a muffled reply. "I'm dead." [break][break]

She's only half kidding. Although technically she's just fine, Luka continues to lay facedown for another few seconds, wishing the ground would open up and swallow her whole. When it doesn't she reluctantly begins to stand, taking the offered hand with a grateful smile. [break][break]

"Just kidding! Gosh, thanks for the help!" All her cheer comes back the moment her face is visible, a smile pulled on as easily as donning a sweater. Nearby, a rustle of grass announces her shiny Buneary, who arrives with a Cottonee following closely behind. The two seem to have already bonded over being fluffy little babies, because the grass type offers no sort of resistance when Luka throws a ball at it. [break][break]
Capture attempt for Cottonee

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 0:44:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It's a little hard for him to help up despite offering. Not because she's heavy but because Chu-e is still a sickly, weak little twink with no upper arm strength.

"Anytime!" Chu-e meets her smile with one of his own, perking up when he sees the shiny Buneary.

"I'm Ji-Hoon Ki! If that your Buneary?" He unclasps a love ball from his hip, one of his more worn ones, and releases a shiny Lopunny. They matched! Creams' ears twitch and she grabs a rock, flinging it at a branch and scaring away a Rufflet who was about to swoop down and cause trouble.

"I love meeting other people with cute pokemon! Are you out here looking for wild ones?"

PASSING
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 3:30:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUDICOLO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE COTTONEE!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:24:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka has nothing unkind to say about 's little noodle arms. She appreciates all the help she can get, even if she has to hoist herself most of the way up and staggers a bit on the way.[break][break]
"Eh? Oh! Mn, I'm Luka...and this is Bonbon! Her Buneary smiles and preens in front of her admirer, and Luka gasps in delight when a similarly pink Lopunny is released. "Oh gosh! Your Lopunny is just precious...we'll evolve like that someday too, right Bonbon?"[break][break]Of course, the little rabbit doesn't answer. She's busy hopping up to the bigger bunny, giving her a few careful sniffs while her back foot thumps excitedly. "Erm, well...a-anyways, yeah! We're training, and looking for new Pokemon...what about you?"[break][break]Despite her claims, the two wild Pokemon that appear around them go completely unnoticed.

[break][break]
Skipping!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 5:06:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"This is Creams! She's one of my closest partners." Chu-e gave the Lopunny a ruffle on the head, but much like Bobbon she is distracted by the fluffy cutie in front of her! Creams leans over and sniffs back, nose twitching, before she very gently tries to boop her nose with Bonbon's in a tiny bunny kiss. Adorable!

Chu-e is also much like that he doens't notice the two pokemon wandering by, hand in hand, skipping along, some merry destination in mind. They would have a fun adventure undisturbed by the two humans and their pink rabbits.

"About the same! I'm a fairy trainer, mostly, so I'm looking for some pokemon. I also heard there's some Skitty out here and I'm hoping to find some!"

PASSING
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 22:54:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACNEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHISMUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 4:49:33 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eehhh, is that so? Gosh, fairy types are so cute! You have good taste," Luka gushes, her eyes darting between and their two precious Pokemon. And oh, what an adorable scene it is! Bonbon squeals in delight at the little bunny smooch, pulling back just so she can boop her nose against Creams'. After some more excited chattering Bonbon grabs Creams' paw and starts to tug her forwards, leading her towards a small patch of wildflowers for them to inspect. It looks like the rabbit has taken after her trainer- after sniffing a few flowers expertly, she picks one and holds it out to her new friend.[break][break]

They're too cute to break up. So when Luka notices a toddling pink Pokemon at the edge of the treeline, she doesn't go to Bonbon for help. Instead, she pulls a berry out of her bag to try and coax the Whismur over- it does, though it looks like he's about to cry. Once pacified, Luka pulls out a love ball for him.[break][break]

"I just like, um...cute things, I guess. And pink ones! A Skitty would be lovely...ah, but I won't get in your way if we find one!"

[break][break]
Catching Whismur!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 10:01:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The scene is adorable and warms the heart- yet Chu-e is more interested in herself. He is delighted as he watches her coax the Whismur. Given that the species could be loud, he waits for her to finish before trying to talk again.

"Oh, I like you already." Reaching into his pockets, Chu-e pulls out a handful of Love Balls. Some with stickers on them to show they're used, others fresh and new and ready for pokemon. "Pink's my favorite color and I love cute stuff! Hey, do you want to look for pokemon together for a bit?"

He jerks his thumb over to their two rabbits. Creams was delighted with the flower, taking it gently and tucking it behind her ear, but then she had sat down and started to pick flowers to make a flower crown for Bonbon.

"Plus, I'd hate to break these two up while they make friends!"

PASSING
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 21:17:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PARAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIKORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

'S CAPTURE ATTEMPT IS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:39:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka likes him too. They seem like birds of a feather, never mind that one of them is messed up and evil. That's not important now.[break][break]

But how cute! Luka coos over his love balls for a moment and pulls out one of her own to compare. A few seal stickers cover it as well- it's her Togepi's ball, and his presence is always announced by a burst of stars and gently floating bubbles. But she doesn't release her baby just now, since he's not really suited to helping catch wild Pokemon. Instead it's Plum who's released next, the Musharna's entrance accompanied by a star shower of blossoms from her seal.[break][break]

"That sounds wonderful! And I think you're perfectly lovely yourself," she says, punctuating the sentiment with a bright smile. "And I don't mind. I'm sure Bonbon would be peeved at me if I pull her away now-"[break][break]

She glances over at the rabbits, who are still playing in the flowers. Bonbon grabs onto a large leaf to show her new friend, but to her surprise, there's a Pokemon attached to it! A Chikorita, looking rather grumpy, goes in for the attack but is quickly put to sleep by Plum's hypnosis. Luka pats the tapir's side and throws a Pokeball moments later to catch the cute little sprout.

"Ah...I guess I got the ball rolling, huh? Let's go look for more!"

[break][break]
Catching Chikorita!

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:49:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh! I have one of those, too! Kinda!" Another love ball is plucked from his pocket, a sleepy Munna released from her ball. She curls up in his arms, snuggles down, more timid. Chu-e pats her lightly and doesn't mind carrying, her smiling lightly at the floral printed pokemon.

"I've not had her very long." He glances over at the silliness with the Chikorita, noticing a Paras nosing around in the bushes. He lets it be for now and soon it vanishes, not liking the excitement from the very short battle.

Creams laughs softly but stands up, plopping the flower crown on Bonbon's head before offering her paw. To hold paws, if the smaller rabbit wanted, while they walked.

PASSING
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(=ↀᆺↀ=)✧ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 1:12:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD URSARING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CHIKORITA!