Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:03:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk]"I hope no one else is in the bath already," he mutters to himself more than his company, Rowan, stealing glances at them as they pad quietly towards the hot springs for a relaxing afternoon. There's naught but a towel tucked against his waist to keep him decent as he pushes open the door for Rowan, careful to avoid directly touching their skin—even though it went against his nature.[break][break]

Just as he'd hoped, the springs were vacant. Following after Rowan with a measured gait, his muted footfalls brought him to the water's edge, where he dipped his toes carefully to test the waters; hot, but not scalding. Slipping the towel away and placing it at the water side, he slipped his slender figure into the hot spring at a sluggish pace, feeling the sweltering heat rising up along his skin in a way that was simply euphoric.[break][break]

"Mmmm... I could get used to this," he calls to Rowan, sneaking a glance at them.[break]

foF3e|Zg
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 1000 - 79 = 921[break]
adrian and rowan take a load off at the lavaridge hot springs
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cbBB2n.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 16:06:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Been a while since we came to this place, huh?” Rowan smiled softly as he followed Adrian inside, seldom able to keep his eyes off the long-coveted body of his boyfriend. They’d stolen away to these hot springs once before, the quiet preamble to what would become the most chaotic series of events in either of their lives. Returning to such a place was calming and offered a sense of normalcy that had been missing from his life ever since joining Team Rocket. “I’m glad it’s just us.”

As Adrian dropped his towel, Rowan chewed his bottom lip softly, wishing that they could engage in what had been their former definition of ‘alone time’. Desire aside, he’d let his own towel fall to the side, slipping into the water beside Adrian, careful not to make direct contact as he did. “Ahhh…” The satisfied sigh escaped from his lips without consent, letting the soothing heat wash away the aches of both his mind and body. “It’s perfect.”

W7SeShfQ

1000 - 86 = 914
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 0:49:30 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Me, too. It's just missing one thing." Adrian carefully drags a lone finger through their blond-on-brown locks, turning himself to dote over them, careful not to let the skin touch. But the desire blossomed within all the same, and he felt a rosy flush overwhelming his cheeks; maybe it was just the hot springs getting to him.[break][break]

"I wonder how long this can possibly last..." Adrian had never really considered the mechanisms of it; he'd considered it a response of his avatar powers trying to preserve him, but the more he thought on it... the more he wondered about whether he'd been right initially. And whether it wasn't something more complicated. Throwing his head back against the water's edge, he tries not to dwell on it overly much.[break][break]

"Hey... my birthday's coming up," he interjected, trying to change the topic.[break]

JlFs6hi2
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 921 - 64 = 857[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cbBB2n.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 17:22:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Initial apprehension at Adrian’s touch soon disappeared as the other gently played with his hair, happy to be able to have some sort of physical contact with them after so long without. “Is that all you think about?” Rowan teased, a smirk stretched across his lips despite the fact that he had been thinking the exact same. Couldn’t reveal exactly how desperate he was to be intimate with Adrian again so easily, that would only make them feel worse about the situation. “I hope it’ll be over soon.”

When Adrian changed the subject, Rowan turned his head towards them, realizing that he didn’t actually know when their birthday was. “Oh yeah?” Normal activities related to birthday pleasure were off the table, but he would still be there for his boyfriend either way, with a proper present in tow. “Did you have anything planned?”

Qrabg9_F

Total: 913
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 8:02:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"It's hard not to when I've got you around," he adds slyly, feeling himself flush from embarrassment; maybe he was something of a horn dog, but they were the both of them young, warm bodies whiling away the passing of days. How could he be expected not to consider it, especially when it was denied him? That only made him crave it all the more, even if there were myriad ways to enjoy Rowan's company. "Me too."[break][break]

"I guess that depends on whether I'm cured by then..." Having a nice dinner would be quaint; maybe he would invite Rowan along somewhere better than a drive-thru for once. Something more... commemorable. "If I'm not, I've still got a few ideas," he admittedly weakly, wondering if Row even had a flicker of the faintest idea what he'd meant. Regardless, the glint in his eyes bespoke the mischief he'd planned.[break][break]

"Either way, I'll probably want you around for it, so you best make yourself available," Adrian warned them, eyes lingering overly long at the pallid color bleeding through the water's surface before snapping back to match Row's stare.[break]

bbzopSFk
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 857 - 87 = 770[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 22:45:25 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“A few ideas?” Rowan raised a brow, unsure exactly of what the other was suggesting. “Now I'm curious.” A small giggle escaped from his lips, watching the various reactions his boyfriend was eliciting and beginning to form a devilish idea. “Think we should turn it up in here, yeah?” Rowan reached for the steam handle and increased the temperature, hoping to see more of the adorable squirming that Adrian was capable of.

“I’ll be there no matter what.” He wasn’t about to miss Adrian’s birthday because of Team Rocket, new responsibilities be damned. Rowan had always thought about the organization as a means to an end, which made things more complicated now that he had deep ties. No doubt this was the plan of Declan Walsh, able to see his obvious hesitation with Rocket. “I’ve been meaning to tell you something, by the way.”

He shifted slightly in the water, glancing towards them with soft eyes. “I found out something since I joined Team Rocket. I have a half-brother and half-sister.” A hand raised to push some hair behind his ear, knowing that they wouldn’t want him divulging this information. He couldn’t keep the truth from Adrian any longer. “You probably know them as Gavin Merlino and Lulu Flint.”

jo6cjL4H

Total: 823
·
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 20:48:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian didn't mind the heat and sidled up a little closer to Rowan at the mention, though he silently cursed the steam as it rolled out like a fog, hot and heavy, dense enough to obscure the perfect view and sweltering enough to plaster him with perspiration. Reflexively he swiped at his brow, slicking away the sweat before dunking his hand back into the water, fumbling over Rowan by accident.[break][break]

"Sorry." It was a sheepish, genuine apology, though once he felt the slick, soft side of their leg, he couldn't help but want to allow his fingers to tarry there. He shook his head and tried to keep his thoughts straight. "Hmm?" Something he wants to tell me?[break][break]

Attempting to veil his mild shock, Adrian sputters over his choice of words. "R-really? I don't see the resemblance..." Supposing that Rowan was confident in it, however, he had no choice but to believe him. Well, damn. Lulu hadn't gotten on his bad side entirely just yet, though it was a rough start, but Gavin on the other hand...[break][break]

"They would make the perfect in-laws; I don't like them."[break][break]

But that didn't mean he wouldn't keep Rowan's trust.[break]

dtP1FqE_
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 770 - (80 + 73) = 617[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 14:47:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“We have the same eyes.” Rowan admitted, shifting his own away from Adrian’s instinctively once the lack of resemblance was mentioned. “Gavin found out when I was hospitalized, after that mission to the Cave of Origin.” He ran a few fingers over the scar on his leg, an ever-present reminder of the failure that had been his first real mission. “We share paternal genes, I suppose my mother stepped out on my father at some point. Not that I blame her, the bastard.” A soft sigh escaped his lips, calming himself down from thinking about the man that nearly ruined his life.

“Don’t worry, I’m not fully sold on them either.” He didn’t have any issues with Lulu, but Gavin had proven to be unstable and untrustworthy on multiple occasions. “Especially not after…” Rowan trailed off, remembering the tortured face of Aoi Ozaki as she drew her last breaths. “...not after I was forced to watch him murder someone.” He finished, figuring Adrian should know the context. “Sorry, I don’t mean to turn this nice day into something so dreary.” Rowan smiled softly, attempting to change the subject. “How is Serena doing, after the battle?”

byDMVN55

Total: 768

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 2:54:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian could hold a grudge like nobody's business, and everything Rowan told him would only serve to further those feelings. It sounded like Rowan's family was... complicated, not that his wasn't. Everyone had their rugs covering something, he supposed, just not everyone was hiding such hideous realities. His own sister was evidently a criminal, sure, but she wasn't some monstrous being.[break][break]

Adrian felt the shivers coming up his spine to hear Rowan tell it all, but he didn't want to dwell on it, let alone force Rowan to. He could only twiddle his thumbs and imagine himself socking Gavin square in the jar to direct his frustrations. It didn't really work. Maybe the real thing would. If ever the chance arose, he may give it an honest go.[break][break]

"Don't worry about it," he mentions to Rowan, leaning towards them for a moment but catches himself. It was so hard not allowing himself to fall into the natural sense of domesticity between them. But when he thought even for a moment of the repercussions, of those dark days without color, when he'd done the same to others with purpose... It serves a reminder to keep himself away, much as it troubles him to do so. Thankfully Rowan refuses to let either of them dwell on such dark words.[break][break]

"She would prefer not to speak to me, I think," he spoke ruefully and yet the guilt was plain in his voice; visceral. Whether he held himself accountable, or was simply muddling through the motions of their estrangement, he couldn't be sure.[break]

EyrBZxcX
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 617 - (10 + 78) = 529[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 5:24:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Did something happen between you two?” Rowan and Serena were friends but he never bothered prying into the relationship between the siblings. “You don’t have to tell me, but maybe I can help.” He was no beginner when it came to the strained relationships one could have with their family, especially considering he’d acquired new ones only recently. “We’re actually pretty good friends, you know. She tells me a lot of things she probably wouldn’t tell you.” Rowan would opt to leave the conversation at that, should Adrian so wish.

“By the way, how is your Kubfu doing?” Rowan was curious if Adrian had managed to evolve the Pokémon, considering he didn’t know exactly how their species transformed. “I’ve been teaching mine how to swim, mostly. I heard they can have a natural aptitude for water should they be trained correctly.” Though he didn’t know if that was true or not.

9thDdFIA

Total: 735
·
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 5:59:31 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"I gave her the cold shoulder after I saw her for the first time on the submarine," Adrian remarks coldly. "I tried to patch things up after Sootopolis, but..." By now she didn't really want much to do with him. Her mind was settled on something else entirely. If they hadn't shared a last name and a childhood, he doubt she would've even returned his texts. It was all too taxing on Adrian to want to bother with her any further. She would eventually come around, or she wouldn't. It couldn't be helped.[break][break]

"Hm? He's alright. Can't swim, though." It was a surprise to him to hear his could swim. Adrian couldn't so much as give it a bath without it thrashing around in a panic, fearful of drowning. His would ultimately follow a different path than Rowan's, but, he still hoped they could be friends. Even if their styles differed.[break]

w_mCSRO5
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 529 - 7 = 522[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:56:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Can’t swim?” An eyebrow raised, curious how there could be such a disparagement between two Pokémon of the same species. Then again, Legendary Pokémon were more enigmatic and prone to more interesting developments, who knew what secrets were yet to be seen.

“I guess mine is just stronger.” Rowan teased, settling down into the water with a smug look on his face. “I’m the better trainer between us after all.” He glanced at Adrian from the corner of his eye, almost daring him to do something. “I knew it.”

qSGxsUPW

Total: 702
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:20:00 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian snorted an obvious scoff at Rowan's obvious ploy. "Oh really? 'Cause I recall that my Corphish clapped Slowbro's cheeks just like I used to clap yours," he fires back playfully with a taunting grin, though his flush catches up with him. His skin is turning a rosy hue from the sweltering heat of the hot spring, leaving it soft and sensitive to touch and causing him to slip against the smooth stone of the pools.[break][break]

His jeering is loud enough that he hopes to make Rowan bashful, though such ploys generally tended to backfire. Rowan could be so shameless. Like Adrian, he tended to wear his heart on his sleeve. They didn't keep much hidden between them, though for every rule was its exception. "Maybe you need another taste to remind you..."[break][break]

Rowan was playing with buttons that shouldn't be pressed. Adrian stood up, preparing to issue a challenge when he received a stark reminder of the palpable need to remain submerged. Flustered, he sinks back into its depths until the waterline reaches his chin.[break]

XAHuD6pf
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 522 - 30 = 492[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 23:21:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Adrian stood up from the water and Rowan found himself fixated on the prize he’d been unable to attain for months now, restrained from gratification by the harbinger of death themself. “Ass.” Rowan pressed his legs together in an attempt to hide his own reaction, splashing Adrian with a handful of warm water to rebuke him for the temptation. “You know I’d do anything for that right now.” He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

Rowan wasn’t actually mad, but he had been frustrated with the lack of release in his life recently, especially considering how stressful his professional ‘career’ had become as of late. “Any word on getting rid of that hex of yours?” He asked, hopeful that Adrian might have figured at least something out.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hot and bothered (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:13:08 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"No... But I was considering a full body condom," he spoke in a deadpan that didn't make it entirely clear whether he was joking. "...Or we could try latex, but that isn't really my thing," he admitted, also reluctant to find out if he had an allergy. Adrian had exhausted all of his resources, mostly for the fact he didn't have any. How many people even knew this affliction existed, outside of their circle?[break][break]

It was really beginning to wear on them, though. He could tell in the way they were more willfully stealing little kisses, or squeezing the other's fingers. It would kill him if anything ever happened to Rowan because of him, but he wanted them so very, very badly in his life. Some things came with parts good and bad, and they were both of them flirting with danger. Adrian just hoped it wouldn't come back to haunt them.[break][break]

"If I can't be fixed, though..." It wasn't something he wanted to consider.[break]

tMzeS1xR
tags [break]
SAUNA STAMINA: 492 - 17 = 475[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT & BOTHERED

template by punki