Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Good Word
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 17:13:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That right?" A dismissive grunt.

"You always worry about what other's want, kid? I didn't get to be a Beast by pissing myself over what other people think of me or what I do." Which included the higher ups. Chu-e wasn't stupid, he knew when to keep his mouth shut and take his lumps, but if you just kept your tail between your legs you'd never get anywhere in this organization. In life.

"Thought maybe you had some spine, I know grown men who would shit their pants in fear being alone with me like this. Maybe I was wrong."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Good Word
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 7:41:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Of course, there is a hierarchy and sir says it is to be obeyed," Raziel comments back almost robotically, a clear sign if any just how often it was spoken to him. And maybe a subtle sign for just how long it has been fed to him. Though he does pause about the difference between him and several adults. [break][break]

"I'm here and working on your injury aren't I? My hands steady and besides the water and coffee I haven't uh...." he needs to pause as he thinks of the phrasing the other used "pissed myself or whatever," the way it comes out his mouth is awkward. The insult not something that he is used to saying to anyone let alone someone higher than him. [break][break]

"Besides if more people were like that then what would stop me from just making a mistake here?" another pause as he realizes what he just said and how bad it sounded, "Not that I'll mean to I'm just...." he mumbles gibberish after that. Though his Slowking seems to intervene to try and draw the Beast attention away from their trainer. In a cup was their curious medicine to help with the poison.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Good Word
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 16:08:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small huff and Choi is about to reply but the Slowking draws his attention away. He huffs but drinks the bitter medicine down, makes a face at the taste when he's done.

Sitting up, and maybe a bit out of 's reach, Chu-e reaches into his pocket and pulls out knife. A button on it releases the blade. His movement are slow enough to snow he's not attacking, but given his reputation, that doesn't mean too much. Just ask how he got that nasty wound on his shoulder.

But Chu-e just flips it around, holds the tip of the blade and offers the actual handle to Raziel.

"Hierarchy, right? Stab yourself in the arm, kid." At the order, now, his two pokemon glanced up, tense, as if waiting for something.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Good Word
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 12:30:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

On instinct, Raziel grabs the knife that is given to him. Red eyes looking down at it as if actually considering it for a moment. And while there is a voice in his head that is telling him to do as ordered. He really doesn’t want to. So he goes for something he has been getting oddly better at doing: lie. [break][break]

“My superior says not to follow orders that would hinder his work, and since I have to aid him, hurting myself would be a hindrance to him,” Raziel would maneuver the blade so it was back in it’s hilt. It's clear he has had some training with a knife. [break][break]

“and seeing how he out ranks you,” that came out way more aggressive than he meant it. “I can’t do that” [break][break]

The young teen is not going to offer the blade back. Whether that was out of bravery or cowardice was up in the air.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Good Word
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 20:32:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah?" The word is thick as it coils out of Choi's mouth. Almost amused. Almost.

"Who is he?"

He wonders why thinks it'll be so easy to pull one over on him like this. It's cute, in a deranged kind of way. The kid would be fucked if it had been anyone else as high up the food chain as Choi. But he keeps quiet so that Raziel has a chance to dig himself deeper before he explains.

Choi wants to see what this kid can do.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Good Word
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 20:58:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The young teen looks between Choi then to his spurt then back to Choi. Not entirely sure if the other bought it, and wondering if his dad would be angry with him using his name. [break][break]

, he is one of the head scientist, and i work under him“

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Good Word
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 8:24:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"He's only my boss in the lab, kid." A vague motion around him, brow raised. If is observant, he might catch the very slight upwards quirk of his mouth. "We ain't in the lab."

And if Raziel catch that he might be able to figure out...

That Choi is fucking with him.

He holds his hand out, palm up, and gives a pointed look at the knife.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Good Word
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 1:23:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

”R-right…” Raziel comments not entirely sure about that. Way he always thought it Beast were under the Admins, and the Head Scientist were equal with them. So its the same right? Though for now he is in the other’s space as he so clearly points out. And the young boy holds absolutely no power here. He really wish he could read people like his father does, so for now he just mimics. Smiling like the other as if he understands what the other is getting it. [break][break]

Red eyes look to the hand Choi extended, and the young teen can’t help but grip the knife tighter for a second. Before giving it back to the other. ”Are you… uhhh feel better?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Good Word
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 2:45:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: