awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 4:54:58 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer shrugged. "We find one then. Blue, I want a fucking yacht. Let's get a yacht." She was going to lose it if she had to say the word yacht one more time to convince him.

But it seemed that he didn't need anymore convincing, just a way to get there.

"Shut up, that's gross. Ew, love," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "But I'd fuck him." She snickered at her comment.

"Oh. Okay." Summer took out the pokemon that she was given, one that really didn't seem to care about her or her father. It just did its job. The Alakazam looked bored. "Take us to the docks!" she said, slurring her words together.

And that's where they'd go.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 14:02:46 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"no, you absolutely will not, because he's mine," knox says proudly. mine, mine, mine. my sam. and he thinks back, not to how they left things with that door between them, but to their sheets, to that warmth. and then he remembers why he's here and why he's pissed at her. 

but then an alakazam has hold of his arm and the world is blipping away from them. he wheels after their teleportation, grabbing his stomach, muttering obscenities. 

boats knock gently against the docks. a watchman stands at the end of one of them, flashlight in hand, but he's three away and hasn't seen or heard them yet. so knox clamps his mouth shut and traipses back over to summer and says, "shhhhh." 

and then he points to one of them. "found it. a shit-bag's boat." the words bikini inspector mark the namesake of the ostentatious yacht. 
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:31:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
For Summer, teleporting wasn't a common thing she did. And, on top of that, her stomach was full of alcohol and she was high as a kite in the sky. So, as soon as they landed, she tilted her head and let loose some of the contents of her stomach.

Gross.

Thank gods she wasn't loud, since there was a watchman walking around the docks. He'd probably spot the pile she'd left though, eventually.

Knox was by her side again, telling her to shh. "I am shh," she whispered, voice a bit hoarse.

Now that she was feeling better, Summer stood up straighter, or as straight as she could, and looked at the boat that Knox pointed at. "I'm not wearing a bikini though," she pointed out. However, she made her way toward the yacht.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:08:49 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"that's probably for the best, sis," he whispers. he snorts because she is absolutely not shhh, especially with all her retching. between the two of them, this dude's bound to notice them eventually. so knox drops a couple of pokeballs at his feet. blue and rai emerge and twine between his legs. before they can start a ruckus amongst themselves, knox snaps his fingers lowly.

attention granted, they go about their usual duties of untying a boat from a dock. knox hops in, holds a hand out for summer, and then steps over empty beer cans, quite a few discarded bikini tops and bottoms, and makes his way to the hull.

"rai," he hisses. the jolteon abandons blue to finish the job and scampers up to knox. he points at the ignition and her fur stands on end, sparking. a couple of bolts sizzle through the air and strike the key, sparking the wires inside and kickstarting the motor. 

"h-hey, you there! what are you doing?!"

summer's always been the better driver so he sweeps his hands out and offers the wheel to her.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 20:20:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer spotted the pokemon that Knox lets out, and she immediately tried to go forward to pick them up and pet them. But Knox's hand grabs her attention back to their task at hand, and she's climbing into the yacht beside him. "Kitty, kitty," she said, watching the Jolteon jump up to work its magic.

The yacht started, and she gasped. "What was that?"

The security guard began to yell at them, and then he stopped to gag when he stepped in the left over pile of vomit on the dock. "What are you doing? That's gross," she said.

Oh wait, she had to drive.

Summer went to the wheel, starting the yacht forward and steering it away from the dock. "Bye! See you later!" she called out, laughing wildly.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 14:18:07 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

she was always the better driver. except, of course, when she's a bottle in and knox is only pilled up. her reflexes are lacking while his are sharper than ever. and so he realizes his mistake quickly when she throttles the gas and the yacht lurches forward, sending him tumbling. 

there's a loud crack as she slams into one of the adjacent docks and knocks swears before he's thrown off balance again. rai scuttles to his side and cowers under his arm, but that only makes him more tense and off-balance. 

because she and captain can do some fucking damage if they're not careful. 

swearing, boat rocking, he manages to recall her before she can discharge from fright. and then they're in the marina, and summer is somehow dodging buoys and ramping up speed. 

knox gets to his feet and looks behind them. they pass a sign that very clearly states LEAVE NO WAKES, of which gets slapped by a rolling wave that summer leaves behind. the rest of the yachts still docked are being battered and slapped around and knox starts wheezing. 

he goes back to summer and takes a seat beside her. "fucking hell, red. we prob'ly left thousands in damages behind us." and then he bursts out laughing again. 
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:09:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Of course, Summer doesn't realize that she's literally being a speed demon through the water, having cranked the yacht to the fastest it could move because that just seemed right. She was just having fun, ignoring any crunching noises and cracking that followed in her wake.

She lost her balance a few time, jerking the wheel so the yacht turned a few odd ways. But she managed to keep upright until she felt like they were far enough out in the water.

Then she managed to set the yacht to a decent speed by itself, sitting down and slapping her hands together.

"Thousands... I wonder how much..." Summer tapped her chin, leaning against the wheel. "I did good, right? Right? That was fun," she said with a wild grin.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 2:18:14 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"yes, y'did good," he says, still winded. he feels like maybe his body is still a mile behind them, caught in the whiplash, lagging while it tries to catch up. but that's probably the drugs. yeah, that's probably the drugs. 

so he tries to get his head on straight by blinking a couple of times. "red," he says and his voice is like an echo. there's a shadow on the water and he says, oh that's the drugs, too and then thinks i meant to ask her something

addled, rattled, he stands and holds his arms up and smells the salt spray and says, "what got ya so fucked up, mm?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 3:04:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer took the compliment and ran with it, giving herself a pat on the back before fulling relaxing into the seat. She felt like she couldn't sit long though because everything in her body was telling her to do something. She had so much energy and none at all at the same time.

So, she stood up and meandered over to Knox, leaning against the rail and peering at the water. "That's freaky." Everything below them seemed to stand out.

Or was it her mind?

"Huh?" She looked at him, a confused look plastered on her face. "I'm not fucked up. What are you talking about?" she denied, turning so her back was against the railing now.

"Are you talking bout the wall?" Summer looked up. "That was scary. You know, he's scary. He's trying to kill you."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 22:38:28 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

the wall. the ball. the hall. the fall. her silvery hair fluttering to the ground as she dropped like a sack of bricks. and he, some of himself splattered over the tile, red on white. he's trying to kill you. no, he can't be. he can't be because he's safe with sam. he's safe with sam and everything's going to be okay. sam won't let him get hurt. 

sam, with his gold pupils and black irises, promising gently it's time to go

knox spins. the water ripples. he says, "yeah, well, maybe i deserve it, y'know?" and the words are unbidden, but they feel right. so pleased, he smiles, and the water rocks below them. or is that the yacht? 

the quiet before the storm comes. knox takes in a breath. 

and a monster bursts forth from the sea.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 3:47:45 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer wound up laying on the dock, staring at the sky. It looked like it was about to melt on her, and Knox's voice seemed muffled in her ears.

However, she spoke again like he said nothing.

"He wanted me to kill you," she said to the sky, pointing at it and waving her finger around like she could move the stars. "His stupid goons are MIA. He wants me to do the job."

She sighed, resting her hands against her stomach. "I don't wanna."

A sudden noise disrupted her thoughts, drawing her attention to the sea. "What's that flying thing?" she said, pointing at the obvious Gyarados that appeared from the sea.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 21:34:33 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

oh-ho-ho, well, that's not good. he'd meant what he'd said to sam. the murders would be a declaration of war. it was only a matter of time. only a matter of time. only a matter of t i m e. before the monster comes forth with his teeth like knives and his long, scaled body, and knox's body is splitting in two. 

his father's doing. 

no, wait, not yet. inverse sam isn't waiting for him. he's still on the boat and he still has to tell summer that marcus is sleeping with the fishes. sleeping in a glalie. 

he drops a pokeball instinctively and rai makes a terrified yipping sound as she sizes up the gyarados that has made itself known. it roars again and thrashes. waves rock the yacht and knox spins wildly, hands reaching out for something to stabilize him. 

"maybe you won't have to," he says. electricity thrums in his brain. the gyarados could eat him. he could get munched, crunched, swallowed just like marcus had. forget it all, forget it alllllllll the way down. 

bits and pieces and demons coming his way. oh, oh. angles and demons and he's on three (or is it four?) different pills now and reality is warping and everything isn't making sense, and that's the best sort of sense it's supposed to be. his throat itches and he craves snow and rai is gathering herself, body sparking. 

she expels a shockwave of electricity alongside captain and the poor water-dragon shudders, splashing back down into the water. 

and everything is quiet and knox breaks it with his laughter, saying, "oh, i gotta tell sam. he's gonna kill me, summer. he's gonna killlll me. or you could. fu-fuckin' just, HA, finish what i started!" he cackles and twirls, fingers flying over a screen (are they?) and then the boat gets jostled.

"round two, babes!"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:19:26 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Suddenly, the yacht is shaking, and Summer doesn't know if it's real or not. What she does know is that she is about to throw up again, and she somehow manages to get it over the side of the boat instead of on the deck. When she looks up, there's a Gyarados above them.

Except she's just staring at it from where she's laid back down, one hand reaching out to try to touch it. "Where are you going?" she asked as it disappeared again into the sea.

"Knox. Knox, where are you?"

Was she by herself again? Were those thoughts going to come back to haunt her?

Did she see her dad standing off in the distance, tapping his watch to tell her to hurry up?

"I'm not doing it," she said out loud, covering her ears and closing her eyes as the boat gets hit again.

Sam. Who was Sam? The tattooed guy? "I'm not... not a killer." She felt close to tears, her brother laughing like a maniac while she laid on the deck panicking.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:33:17 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

all the way down 'cause he's emptiness, baby. an empty pit. void. black hole. shining so brilliant 'cause he's not a star himself. he's just sucking them all in, drowning and smothering them and choking the life out of them - he can't breathe. he can't breathe because summer/his father's going to kill him. and because he slips and he hits his head hard

the world is unsteady beneath him and he's rolling around. when the gyarados comes back up, it's with a spew of water. and he's drenched and cackling because now he can breathe. 

rai and captain leap in front of him, limbs flipping as they gain as much distance from the boat as they can and surge another powerful wave of electricity at the beast. it crashes down, against the boat, and then it's gone. 

captain, having fumbled it into a ball, stores it in knox's waistband while he gathers himself. he totters, rubs the welt at the back of his head, and then collapses against summer's back. 

"c'mon, red," he says and tugs her hair. "y'always said ya would when we were kids, yeah? 'n then in hospital, said you'd do it 'fore i could do it myself." he barks a laugh. 

her way of saying i love you, you idiot, but now's not the moment

"but don't worry 'bout it. evil doesn't die, right? thas what they say? fuuuuck, red. 'member that club south mauville? the one you like 'cause it's like greek shit. the lo-lota-lotaph." he makes a face and gives up. 
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:53:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The water from the Gyarados fell on them like a sudden rain. Summer wondered, what if it drowned her right now? That would save her from having to make this choice.

Her father could kiss her ass.

Knox could live with Sam happily.

They didn't need her. They would be just fine.

She knew that she was still there when she felt a presence at her back, opening her eyes when she heard Knox speaking to her again. "What the hell are you talking about?" she said, like she had forgotten what they were talking about before.

Lost in her drugged and drunken haze.

Summer turned, shooting him a looking. "Lotus. Lotaph isn't a thing," she said, reaching over to flick him. "It's fancy. The Greek shit is an add on. Don't you like it?"

Hmm... she wondered what that purple-haired guy was doing right now. "I met someone cute recently. Don't know if I'll see him again. But he was hot."