1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 18:16:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Why did she text him?

Because she was totally and utterly wasted. She was alone, and she was tired of being by herself. Her guilt was eating her up alive, and she was exhausted from the feeling of being consumed from the inside out.

Why did she think that she could relieve that tension by seeing her brother? If anything, she could have made him more of a target. She had been nothing but a disaster tonight.

A drunk. A mess. Worthless and useless.

Not Summer Prescott.

"You can't fix it," she said. She knew this, and Knox had to know it too. They were stuck in this fucked up world, as the children of a man who wanted only one thing: power beyond all measure. And he'd use his children to get what he wanted.

"I wanted to know you were alive. I missed you. I didn't know where you were, how you were, what happened to you after the party. I just knew that he was sending people after you like you were some criminal. I just..."

Summer rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, avoiding the blood on her palms.

"I'm selfish. I thought if I saw you, maybe some of my guilt would go away. But I could've just put you in more danger anyway."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:42:11 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

ah, that's right. she'd had the luxury of keeping her location on blast. he's been able to keep tabs on her that way, but of course she hadn't been given the same graces. gods, he could have sent her some type of message. but he's still recovering and after what happened with sam and the waking nightmares he still struggles with, 

fuck

his hand drops, once and for all. shoe goes to cover the shard of glass and he grinds his heel into it. it crunches and he sighs, frowns down at the cut on his hand. 

"c'mere," he says and this time he's gentler as he folds his arms around her. it's strange. he can't remember the last time they hugged. even when they were kids, summer'd always had something to prove, and that meant absolutely no fucks given about or to knox. 

he squeezes tight. "sorry i got so..." he blinks through the colors bleeding over his eyes. "may've gone a bit overboard this time around."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 2:55:54 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt another urge to cry when he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, gently. Something the almost never did growing up or as adults. She let herself melt into her brother's embrace, holding him close as a few stray tears fell from her eyes.

Something about it was cathartic, being able to just be siblings and not rivals. They weren't pitted against each other by their father, and she didn't feel the need to prove to her father her loyalty.

Just Knox and Summer. Red and Blue.

"I'm sorry. For everything," she apologized. "For hurting you, for being a terrible to you, for thinking that I was better. I'm sorry about after the party."

She rested her head against his shoulder, sniffing to keep herself from being a complete snotty mess.

"Let's leave this place."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 21:08:14 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

knox just holds her. he holds her and he realizes how tired he is. body battered and bruised from the inside out and his muscles pressing, brain sending him phantom pains as repercussions for what he's done - snorted, swallowed, shot. 

he feels wetness on his upper lip and he grimaces, withdraws from summer's embrace so he can wipe his nose with the back of his hand. red smears and he fists his shirt, presses it to his nose. he sighs. 

"where can we go?" he says, and he sounds tired too. no, he doesn't take them away from this place. instead, he takes her to the spot where they'd spray-painted their stupid childhood names in each other's colors, and he sits right down and puts his arms over his knees. 
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 2:57:46 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Her brother's embrace was comforting enough to sober her down. Or at least as much as she could be from the amount of alcohol that she had ingested and the few drugs she decided to partake in.

But when he stepped back, and Summer saw red dripping down his face-

She felt a pit in her stomach, and she was falling in it. There was a fear that she was going to lose him, from the addictions and now her father.

However they go to the wall, and she sat beside him. They're both quiet, too quiet for Prescotts. Until Summer leaned against him, knocking her knees against his arm that rested over his own.

"I'm sorry. For everything I've done to you."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 17:14:48 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

and the answer is nowhere. they've nowhere to go, the two of them. she'll go back to the lion's den to appease the monster and he'll run and hide with his tail between his legs, because that's better than the alternative. there's comfort in the norm - the coward's way out, he supposes. sam seems to think so. 

he leans his head into her and he's thankful, at least, that the apex of their father's cruelty has granted him his sister. he still doesn't trust she'll be the same come morning, with the booze and drugs out her system, but he won't hold that against her. how could he?

"yeah," he says with a sigh. he wants to say it's okay, but the words seem cheap and i forgive you won't solve their problems either. 

no, instead he lifts up his arm and puts it around her shoulders, tugs her close with a smile on his face, and says, "y'know, you should really be sorry about how you interrupted me. i told sam i was gonna kill you when i came out here."

he chuckles. "too soon? but yeah, you asshole. we were in bed. for the first time."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 19:47:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer hummed contently as she felt the weight of her brother against her, reciprocating her motion. Her hand raised to run through his mess of white hair that matched hers.

Arceus, they were both messes now.

For the time being that hollow feeling in her stomach sealed itself. She wasn't afraid that she was going to lose her brother. He was right there beside her, breathing and seemingly normal. Even joking with her, she came to realize as she nearly hit her head against the wall as he told her his previous plans before meeting her.

"You're totally shitting me right now. You're a fucking liar."

Summer waited for him to say "gotcha," but it never came. She perked up, sitting on her knees and leaning closer to him.

"You were gonna do the nasty? With SAM? Holy shit, Blue!"

She couldn't help her giddy peals of laughter, trying to hide her face in her hands.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 18:01:04 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"uhhh, yeah, dumbass," he says and blows some too-long strands of hair away from his eyes, where she'd mussed them up. "supposedly that's what people do when they're in loooove." he grimaces and shifts and thinks it's not 'doing the nasty' when it's with sam, but he doesn't say that out loud, because he's still scared summer's going to prove him wrong. or fuck with his head. or both. 

"also, he's fit as fuck. and i wanna see if those tats are everywhere. and we've gotten freaky before, thank you. and i like him." he sniffs and pushes her. 

"stop laughing at me."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 20:15:57 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
If Summer was in her right mind, she would say something about sex not being related to love. However, Knox probably knew that well enough, from his previous rendezvous and rumps with other men before he met .

However, even in her totally inebriated state, it warmed her heart to know that he found someone he was willing to admit that he was in love with.

"I don't know what love is, Blue. You should know that by now."

It's the harsh truth, their reality. Of course, Knox may disagree since Summer had favor with their father. But she began to understand that their father's "love" was manipulation to an extreme degree.

She wondered what it would be like.

"He's covered in them. I wouldn't be surprised if he was freaky and got them everywhere," she teased with a snort, her hands still resting over her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

Giggles burst through her fingers instead.

"You know, he texted me once. To ask me about sexy strip tease music for you. It was absolutely disgusting."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 17:27:48 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"i used to think that," he says and draws her closer. he kisses her forehead, which simultaneously feels strange and...normal. like they could have been doing this all along. instead of all the games and the lying and the honey-coated insults. they were always terrible to/for each other and knox always blamed their father. 

but here they are, still at odds, somewhat, and finding comfort in each other's presence. 

"but i don't anymore. i always knew you hated me, yeah, but i knew you loved me too. even if it was all fucked." he snorts.

and then he falls silent, because it really is just so sad, all this wasted time. but summer lightens the mood and the hard line of his lips tilts up and he laughs and then he nearly chokes on his own spit. 

"he did what?" sam had promised him or performed for him no such routine. that'll be the first damn thing he asks him about when he gets back (except he won't, because he'll forget, in his still-drug-addled state, when the day comes to reap its consequences, to remind him of the pain he's caused).

his phone's dead now. truly dead. he doesn't even know what day it is. 

"we gotta get home, red. tell him you found me, that you wanted to bring me to him to let him..." he exhales. "and tell him you weren't expecting a gardevoir. that i got away, alright? so it's not your fault."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 3:19:48 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
If Summer were in her right mind, she would have cried from the overwhelming sense of emotions filling her chest. How her brother held her close, kissed her forehead, and made everything feel okay for the time being. But, in this state, she closed her eyes and found herself content with everything.

She didn't have to worry about their father right now, though she was sure that when she sobered up and checked her phone, she would receive a million texts from him. Her position in the company was unimportant at the moment.

It was just the Prescott siblings. That was all she needed.

"I've always loved you. Even when I didn't seem like I did."

She pressed her cheek to his shoulder, sighing.

"Do you love me too, Knox? Even though I'm a terrible older sister?"

The mood was somber for a few moments, at least until Summer made her quip about Sam. She chuckled and pulled out her burner phone, smashing her fingers against the buttons to try and pull up the messages between her and .

"Here's the proof. He's smitten for you. No one's asked me for input to make you happy before."

Her giggles and laughter died down as he spoke. That they had to go their separate ways. Knox would go back to Sam, and she would report to her father. A part in her mind wondered if he'd take the bait.

"Do you think he'll believe me?"

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 15:02:38 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"i love you," he says, nigh immediately. that's the thing about knox. he loves easily. without reproach. his head tilts at the messages and he thinks i love sam too but he can't remember everything he's sent to him. and what if sam's trying to reach him right now? fuck

he doesn't reach for summer's phone though. doesn't reach out to say he's okay, that he's coming home. 

home

"even though you're a terrible older sister." he leans back, rests his aching bones. a weight's been lifted off his chest, sitting here with her like this. there will be anxieties to come, yes, but right now the rest of the world doesn't exist. 

"he will," he says, with confidence. "i'm a coward, remember?" he hesitates. "but he won't think i'm getting along on my own. tell him i'm staying with an old hookup. maybe ollie."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 17:39:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
There's a plan set in stone then. She nodded, hoping that she would remember when she came back to the sober world that she wouldn't include Sam in this plan, that Knox was staying with Ollie instead.

A name she hadn't heard in a long time.

"Okay."

Summer pulled herself away from her brother, pressing on last kiss to his forehead before standing. Her body ached, screamed, with tiredness and the activities that they had done. Dancing. Running. Falling. The whole lot of it.

"Please let me know when you get back, okay?"

With one last look at him, Summer Prescott walked away, going back into the world of riches and privilege that her brother had been expelled from.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graffiti [c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 0:46:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: