3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 16:55:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The map made is . . . well . . . questionable. It’s certainly not to scale, and she’s pretty sure North is pointed West on this map. Eva glances around the area briefly to gather an idea of her surroundings then refocuses on the drawing, “I think . . . um . . . that way,” she points down a winding path to the left.

The Zorua at her feet begins to trot in that direction. It’s ILLUSION over Eva flickers with distance. She had scanned The League arrest database for known Rocket associates and this woman’s image came up (). Hopefully the young dark-type could handle keeping it believable, “Hey! Wait! C’mon buddy, you can’t do that. Focus!,” she scoops the pup up into her arms and glances back at Matias, “I don’t know, maybe you can make sense of this,” she hands him the map. Eva would rather be subtle, but she can always have Adele lead them towards the tree. The Gardevoir can follow the INFINITY ENERGY like a Growlithe with Odor Sleuth tracks a criminal, “I don’t think we’re far.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:55:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan was in charge of guard duty in the tree, he wore his full uniform as usual since he was doing work for rocket. He had heard of some league personnel sneaking into the tree so rocket had to try to keep a tighter watch on who was inside. He was wandering around with his Silvally and at first nothing seemed amiss, until something most likely happened right after as he strolled along with his bow in tow.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:27:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
what a disgusting disguise, honestly, but looking like serves another purpose besides allowing him to sneak into sootopolis without setting off any alarms. it's a mere hunch but matias has always trusted his gut, and this time's no different.

he'll find out eventually.

but for now, he turns to look at the shitty map eva hands him.

"did a six-year-old draw this map?"

it takes him a moment as he reaches a hand up to scratch at 's zorua on his shoulder.

"no, i don't think we're far either."

wait, he's supposed to be talking like . he clears his throat, correcting.

"nah we ain' fer."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:51:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The imposter’s face pinches into a frown. The forever-praising Eva backs up her assistant, , “You know, I think he tried his best. Maybe he just needs some practice,” Truthfully, a lot of practice. Eva is just grateful that he provided her with something.

It’s hard to keep a straight face with Matias disguised as . It brings back unpleasant memories from Kanto. For how uncomfortable she feels, she doesn’t say anything, only looks away to avoid fixating on him for too long, “Alright, let’s just go that way then,” she starts walking, Zorua in tow.

Apparently, they chose correctly. It isn’t long until the winding path brings them closer. The faint glow of the tree’s INFINITY ENERGY casts a pale blue hue to the sky above them. Her hand moves to the pokeballs strapped to her waist. In and out. Quick as they could.

The red head’s gaze shifts to scan the periphery, “Thanks for coming with me . . .” she still avoids looking at him for obvious reasons . . . and the tree that peeks around the corner is enchanting, “Whoa.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 21:14:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan had released his Liligant, she was with him for as long as she could remember and she was a huge pain in the ass to take care of but he gave her a sense of accomplishment. She was graceful, beautiful, and most of all she was clumsy as all hell so bryan had to keep a close eye on her lest she falls on her face and harms the flower on her head. [break][break]

She ran ahead of Bryan eagerly exploring this new place, it seemed like a strange energy was floating around here. Could it have been infinity energy? He tried to keep up with her but it seemed like while her attention was fixed on him she wasn't looking where she was going and ran into a woman well known in rocket. Alexandra briarwood, or more commonly known as lex. Bryan wasn't TOO familiar with her, only knowing of her and . He only knew about it since Killian often spent time with bryan. "Lily! You idiot!" he said running over to catch up to her as she collided with disguised as lex. "Sorry about her, she's a bit of a klutz, you'd think it's her ability if she species didn't have it." he said helping her back up. "Apologize Lili!" he ordered and she bowed to them both apologetically.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 6:05:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
it looks like whoever drew the map needed a lot more practice, but for eva's sake, he decides to let the moment pass without adding anything else.

matias spends a moment gazing at their surroundings, remaining vigilant enough to notice something running towards them. it's for that reason that he quickly scoops up sable on his shoulder to tuck the little zorua into his jacket.

"someone's approaching."

and sure enough, someone does.

he simply stares at , allowing eva to handle the situation however best she sees fit.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 18:47:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Huh?” Someone’s coming? Matias has always been more vigilant than Eva. Sure, Eva is trained as an Officer, but her mind easily focuses on the goal. That’s why she’s delayed in moving to scoop up the Zorua. The pup is just as surprised as she is. The squirmy little thing immediately tried to wiggle out of her grasp, “Ohhh c’mon,” she begs, trying to keep a grip on the young pokemon. Perhaps she should have brought along a more reliable companion for her disguise.

“Oh no,” The Zorua slips through her fingers when the impact of the Liligant makes her stagger backwards. A soft yelp escapes the pup when he lands on his side. Hurt and distracted, Eva’s illusion flickers between the tall red head and the petite blonde. For a moment, she wonders if he even noticed.

“Um, totally fine, it’s cool,” that sounds too nice, “Watch where the hell you’re goin,” Better? Better.

It’d be a miracle if she got away with this now. She glances towards Matias apologetically. Oops.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:08:13 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He looked on bewildered for just a moment...Lex wasn't known for being nice in rocket...He was fully ready to get an earful for his liligant's behavior. However it wasn't that, she apologized for a brief moment herself...what? An executive like her apologizing to a grunt? On top of that was his eyes playing tricks on him? He red locks were gold if only for a moment... [break][break]
"Y-Yes man.." he said quietly, being suspicious of what was going on. He went on to walk like normal before grabbing a walkie talkie once he began to walk away. "Does anyone have contact right now with ? Can someone confirm her location for me?" he asked not realizing that they may have been able to hear him.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 10:29:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the illusion flickers and if that wasn't telling enough, then the fact that they don't have walkie talkies on them should give them away.

they really should be avoiding a fight, and yet, pokeballs soon flash open. a bright DAZZLING GLEAM accompanies it, blinding as matias lunges to tackle the rocket.

at the same time, kangaskhan throws an ICE PUNCH at the lilligant.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 1:49:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Well, this escalated quickly.

After what seems like eternity, the familiar voice asks for the whereabouts for . Oh? Is that her name? Duly noted.

Eva is ready to handle this quiet. A well-placed sleep powder or thunder wave. Matias being . . . Matias, handled it his own way. A blinding flash of light consumed the area and the next thing she knew, he was lunging towards , “Mat-!” she stops herself from calling out to him, “Fuck!” she mumbled mostly to herself.

The instinct is to help him, but the plan is not. It’s been laid out and etched in stone. She’s meant to accomplish her goal. Her gut twists as she lunges past the two men. Her arms reach out to scoop up the Zorua as long strides take her closer to the tree. The illusion is now long gone in the sudden chaos. The pup is all too consumed in confusion and nursing his new wound.

Well, damn. Eva returns the Zorua and another flash of light brings out her faithful companion, Blade, “It’s time, buddy!” the Gallade falls into stride with her but is quick to disappear and TELEPORT back to the lab to gather what she will need to sample the Xerneas Tree and test her theories.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 3:49:08 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
The Rocket radio channel isn't something Killian tunes into often. There are better ways for people to get into contact with him, after all. So he's more than a little surprised when the walkie on his desk goes off. He frowned and moved to shut it off when -

"Does anyone have contact right now with ? Can someone confirm her location for me?"

What? Why is someone asking about Lex? Something strange must be going on. Grabbing the walkie, he heads out of his office to check and see if Lex is still in the bathroom. Sure enough, the shower's still running, and a peek into the room shows her obscured by the steam.

He shuts the door quietly and brings the walkie to his lips.

"This is Admin Decker. I have Lex here with me at the moment."

Hopefully, that helped whoever was on the other end.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 18:06:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Right after Killian answered on the radio, bryan's head snapped back over to the two pals walking through a tree, only for a dazzling gleam to blind him and destroy the walkie talkie only letting hear static from bryan's transmissions. [break][break]

Liligant was also nailed from this attack as the Kangashkhan's punch hit her clean across the face sending her flying back a bit. Bryan pulled his bow back ready to shoot at the familiar blonde hair. It was that damn fucking doctor again, it seemed like she'd show up any place bryan was. A pain in his fucking side that one was. [break][break]

However before he even got a chance to do it she teleported somewhere else before a man lunged onto him and pinned him to the floor. "Usually guys buy me dinner first before doing this kind of stuff." he taunted the man "But I can play fast and loose." he grinned before pulling his head back and headbutting Matias (if it was possible, idk if matias pinned him on the floor or somethin pogpogpog). [break][break]

Meanwhile, Liligant got back up and panicked as she wasn't the most experienced battler but she had to act quickly! Liligant unleashed a flurry of petals in the form of petal dance at Kangaskhan to keep her from interfering with their struggle, she had faith in bryan's fighting capabilities. However she wasn't sure how long she'd last against two opponents.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 8:52:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the headbutt connects, and the ILLUSION dissipates. perhaps used to taunts, it falls on deaf ears, matias instead choosing to focus on restraining the man even if the headbutt staggered him back.

thankfully, his mr. mime comes in clutch with a PSYCHIC that looks to wrap around the rocket, holding him in place.

he could TELEPORT out, but where's the fun in that?

kangaskhan continues her assault on the less experienced lilligant, throwing another ICE PUNCH even in the face of a PETAL DANCE.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 23:54:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A bow and arrow? For a second Eva stumbles as the familiar weapon brings back memories of both trips to research the Xerneas tree.

This guy, again?

Shit.

At least there are no cliffs this time and Matias is here.

With Blade gone back to the lab, she’s left on her own. Her steps stutter when she sees Matias recoil back from the nasty headbutt. Her chest tightens, but she continues forward, up the hill towards the base of the tree. It’s much larger than the previous ones but the energy it radiates is unmistakably familiar.

The roots curl out of the ground and plunge back into the soil like breeching Wailord. Her hand reaches out to touch one. There’s an eerie, invisible barrier that seems to hold her back, “Do you recognize this at all?” she asks the Mew floating beside her. She can feel the soft brush of its fur against her cheek despite not being able to see it. The lack of response tells her no, the Mew doesn’t recognize this but it is no doubt drawn to the energy.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
For Science [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 13:04:40 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Liligant is slammed with an ice punch that sends her flying back some distance with chills going down her spine. She was frozen! Bryan's eyes filled with a blinding fury as one of his most precious pokemon get attacked. "Alright fucker, you're going down. Aegis!" he calls out as a ghostly visage of a sword appears behind Mr Mime and attempts to use Iron head on the clown.[break][break]

Liligant for now was safe as she was some distance away and couldn't do very much except wait to unfreeze. It was as the illusion dissipated that he realized who exactly he was dealing with here. An elite 4?! Here?! apparently also had a friend in as she loved to show up and throw a wrench into Bryan's plans. [break][break]

He had to capture them and bring them back with him. [break][break]

But with an Elite 4 member here would he really be able to handle them both? He had no other communication devices on him besides his phone but it might end up the same way that his walkie talkie did. Fuck, he couldn't keep wasting time thinking like this. [break][break]

He took out a pokeball and released a Grimmsnarl to be kangashkan's opponent. "Morgan! Power whip!" he called out as grimmsnarl extended a hair tendril  and slammed it down on his fellow heavy weight opponent. [break][break]

He drew his bow back and attempted to shoot at Eva to add pressure on Matias. "Why do you keep fucking showing up whenver there's a Xerneas tree?! LEAVE!" he shouted at her as an arrow flew.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]