1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Package for POG
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 13:06:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
“Most stuff I pick up from people’s homes or businesses like normal, but since I don’t have an office of my own anything coming in from out of the region I have to forward to my PO Box here.” Locke explained as they led their assistant for the day out of the post office with one handful of envelopes and a small, carefully-wrapped box.

Locke held the package out to the Herdier beside him, who inspected it thoroughly with her Odor Sleuth. “I don’t make a habit of opening client’s mail, but we still need to check if there’s anything dangerous inside. Obviously they do that here just fine, but it’s important to keep up the habit.”

Pup-Pup seemed satisfied with what she found, giving an affirmative bark and allowing the parcel to be passed to De-De. The Delibird waddled over to their guest, holding it up for to take with an encouraging trill while Locke led the group further into Slateport’s Upper District.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Package for POG
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 19:21:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]chase after those fleeting dreams
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]while there's still TIME
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"That's... weirdly specific! Has something like that ever happened before?"
[break][break]
She's here to learn a little more about the world around her, to be a kid while her sanity still hangs by a thread. Her fingers are intertwined with Reiner's tail, an old habit that kicks in particularly when he grows anxious about her. She's refused to involve him in many of her decisions as of late, always forcing him to stay inside his pokeball whilst she braves the storms that others bring.
[break][break]
Today, he prays that she won't do it again.
[break][break]
"Can't really imagine what'd they put... A glitter bomb maybe??"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Package for POG
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 3:56:21 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Sunlight shines upon the glass walls of the high-rise building, its surroundings being reflected as if it were made out of silver mirrors...
[break][break]
Of modern architecture and somewhat impressive height, the corporate headquarters of Piazza Oro Grande Bank sit at the very main street of Slateport’s Upper District. The building itself is as new as can be, its construction having been completed only recently to match the increase of the bank’s presence in the Hoenn region, but even among so many buildings like it, it stands easy to recognize – the bank’s name being written in tall, gilded letters.
[break][break]
Piazza Oro Grande. Each capital letter stands taller than the rest, and the first “O” in “Oro” has been replaced with what looks like a gigantic Meowth’s coin much like the much smaller ones that adorn the golden handles of its entrances’ heavy double glass doors.
[break][break]
Within, the décor is modern, and right next to the front desk, a man that usually only frequents the highest of floors addresses the receptionist – a regal Persian sitting right next to him.
[break][break]
”Karen, I was supposed to get a package delivered here today, is it here yet?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"] &

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Package for POG
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 15:45:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
“I haven’t had to deal with anything too bad yet, mostly just contraband like drugs, invasive species, those little chocolate eggs with the toys inside,” Locke counted on his fingers as he listed them off. Bombs and anthrax were a constant fear, but Delibird Deliveries thankfully wasn’t quite big enough to catch the eye of would-be assassins. “If Pup-Pup finds something I just turn it over to the police, and they take care of the rest.”

It wasn’t a long walk to their first destination, the POG bank towering over the Upper District. was an oddity even amongst Locke’s eclectic clientele. Most of his deliveries were to rural or out of the way locations, not bustling banks in the middle of one of the most populous cities in the region.

De-De slipped past Locke as they held the door open for and her Luxray, hungry eyes set on the bowl of lollipops decorating the counter.

“I have delivered at least six glitter bombs,” they continued over the chime signaling their entrance, “One of which wasn’t wrapped properly and burst open before we could drop it off. Poor De-De’s tail was-oh! Mr. del Mar!”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Package for POG
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 9:44:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Invasive species - Her ears prickle at the term, her head tilting as she squints in thought.
[break][break]
"What counts as an invasive species? People get you to deliver live pokemon?" She's known that they deliver eggs but this is the first she's heard of living creature deliveries. "What happens if they're invasive? Do they get sent back to their home region?"
[break][break]
Somewhere along the way, Reiner finds it far easier to keep her on his back, making sure that she doesn't wander off or get lost by some form of odd incident. The last thing he needs is to spend a whole afternoon searching for a missing child within these crowded streets, and he's sure that Locke would agree with the sentiment.
[break][break]
"Glitter bombs are terrifying when you think about it... trying to wash it off? Especially if its all up in a pokemon's fur..." Before she's able to pursue that line of thought, Eris' attention snaps to their supposed client, a cheerful grin crossing her lips as she waves at them. Loose jacket sleeves flow with the motion, her bracelet shifting gently against her wrist in reminder of 's love and care. In the quiet glow of daylight, she almost resembles an innocent kid, oblivious to the truth of the world that surrounds her.
[break][break]
"We brought your package! And uhm... we checked! It's not a glitter bomb or anything like that!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 8:06:07 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Why would the wealthy CEO of a huge multi-regional corporation such as POG Bank need to make use of a small delivery service? It seems odd, doesn’t it? Maybe some deliveries simply require a personal touch; extra care, to be handled by someone who will make sure that they reach their destination safely, and also the reassurance that no one will notice the delivery or think it’s all that important. Yes, maybe it’s all about discretion...
[break][break]
Discretion, unlike that shown by and his young companion when stepping into the bank’s corporate headquarters.
[break][break]
Of course, it’s not like they can be blamed for this, since Mars never asked for extra caution to begin with. That would have been detrimental. So, maybe it’s for the best, for who would ever suspect either of them of carrying anything of importance to him?
[break][break]
”Ah, Mr. Jamison, just the person I wanted to see! I’ve been waiting for you.” With the cheerful greeting comes a radiant smile – the kind that could almost be called Mars’ own patented brand. ”And it looks like you got yourself a young assistant! Glad to hear about the lack of glitter bombs.”
[break][break]
He chuckles at the girl’s words, but it’s immediately that he recognizes once his attention falls on her, because how couldn’t he after everything that happened at the Star Soirée? This is the same girl who had argued with ’s nephew to the point that she had somewhat turned into the cause for ’s sudden apparent penchant for aggravated assault. And, in a completely unrelated set of events, this is also the same girl who had been there when Azelf had become the topic of discussion by the shrimp table.
[break][break]
It doesn’t feel like a mere coincidence, and that seems to almost be proven to be true when his gaze is drawn to the bracelet at her wrist and the strange charm on it. Weird...
[break][break]
”That’s a cute bracelet you got there. Mind if I have a look at it?”
[break][break]
Usually, he wouldn’t care about a child’s fashion choices, but it’s almost as if he feels compelled to ask because of something beyond any explaining.
[break][break]
What the hell is that symbol on it?

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 13:58:22 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar

“This is Eris. She and Reiner here giving me a hand for the day.” Locke clapped a hand on ’s shoulder as he introduced her and her constant companion. He gave her an encouraging smile while digging around his bag for the signoff papers, until sudden change of interest drew his attention to the familiar accessory as well. “Oh hey! That kind of looks like this one I found the other week!”

Locke moved from their satchel to their pocket, pulling out their Pokénav and revealing the strange charm decorating it like a preteen girl’s first flip phone. It dangled next to a time-worn Dragonite and a Delibird dressed like Santa Claus. “Are they part of some new trend or something?”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 19:21:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

PACKAGE FOR POG

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

THOSE PRESENT resonate with one another. This gathering has brought together the key pieces required to unlock a tightly guarded secret. As if undoing the spell cast upon the charm holders, they’re memories and ability to speak returns. They may discuss their encounter amongst each other.

However, should they depart, they will find their curse resurfacing. Any attempts to entrench this information into something more permanent may play out differently than they expect. For they know not the extent of the forces in play.

When the charms are exposed, they vibrate, pointing at each other with the definitiveness of a pinwheel compass.

In Locke’s eyes, the UNUSUAL CHARM has a distinct symbol. However, to Eris and Mars, the charm is plain and unembellished. Only when it reacts do they see a letter start to form from calescent hues. Ultimately, all of them percieve something different.

The same applies to Eris's charm. To her, the MYSTERIOUS CHARM has always shown one letter. But Locke will make out the formation of a different symbol. And Mars will see the same symbol repeated on the other charm.

Coincidence? Who knows. Only time will tell.

OOC NOTE: THE SYMBOLS SEEN CANNOT BE USED FOR THE UNOWN REPORT.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 6:32:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When her eyes flick over Locke's charm, she feels as if a haze had been lifted.
[break][break]
"Mesprit..." A risk she's willing to take, and one that is rewarded with calm instead of dreams. "Mesprit gave me mine! It looked at me... a- and then I think it cursed me never to speak about it! And I don't know why it did, but it left me this." While she's still able to speak, she has to say everything that she remembers. Looking to her charm, Eris takes a deep breath when it seems to be drawn to Locke's her other hand clutching onto Reiner's mane as she sneaks a peek.
[break][break]
"I see an R in yours... and mine is a G... Do you two see the same things?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 3:58:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The moment the charms react to one another’s presence, the moment the girl – Eris, as he was just told her name seems to be – turns to look at Locke’s, the moment she begins to speak, it’s his own encounter with Azelf that comes to mind, as well as ’s description of having experienced something quite similar. So, it’s Mesprit now? Not one member of the Lake Trio going around showing itself to people, but two...
[break][break]
One is chance, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.
[break][break]
”Jamison, did you also get your charm from a member of the Lake Trio?” It seems only natural to ask, and the question comes calmly – with no notes of shock or surprise despite everything they just witnessed. Why would he be surprised, after having already realized it wasn’t just him who Azelf visited? Although, what Azelf gave him was much different from a strange trinket.
[break][break]
Reaching down to pet the Persian by his side, Mars’ gaze falls on the charm that had been hanging from ’s Pokénav, then turning to look at Eris’ one more time. Looking at the calescent letters, even if slightly so, his brow furrows at the sight. ”They both look like Y’s to me.”
[break][break]
Y.
[break][break]
You?
[break][break]
Even the thought of the word eats at him.
[break][break]
”Did Mesprit say anything to you when it gave you this?” This also seems like a natural question to ask, considering the portentous words Azelf had said to him. But, what is it that binds them together, and why would Mesprit stop this girl from speaking of her encounter with it?
[break][break]
Until now, that is.
[break][break]
Until the charms reacted to each other.
[break][break]
How many more people did the Lake Guardians visit, and why did they visit them?

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; font-size: 10px!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2021 19:19:25 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
…flash of yellow, quickly disappearing within the berry patch.

…another blur of yellow through the leaves.

There, amidst the bushes, was a Pokémon Locke had never seen before. It was incredibly small, about half the size of a Delibird, with two long tails bobbing up and down as it floated. Its head had a sort of sunshine yellow, helmet-shaped crest, which was currently turned away from them as it inspected a plot of Salac sprouts.

…the foreign entity…the Pokémon…it was-

it was…

Locke nearly dropped his Pokénav as the memory was suddenly returned to him. It was like he’d put a puzzle together without realizing he was missing a piece, until spotting it under the table just now. His gaze flicked between both of their charms in confusion and near-panic, unsure of what to do with this new information. For the moment, all he could do was stare silently at the floating charms in front of him.

Thankfully, Eris seemed more than eager to talk about her own experience. And with good reason apparently. “Mesprit? Lake Trio?“ he finally managed to respond, brow furrowed in concentration as he tried to recall the words from his school days. ”Um, there weren’t any lakes around where I found it, but there was some kind of weird, yellow Pokémon I’d never seen before. I can’t believe I just forgot about it…Did it make me forget like it made you silent?”

Locke twisted the accessory around in their hand as they brought it closer to Eris’, where Pup-Pup gave it a curious sniff. “Huh? R? Y? Still looks like an I to me…And isn’t yours a T?” They added, pointing at the other charm.

“Wonder if they’re supposed to spell something,” they mused. ”R-G-I-T-Y-Y. Uh, wait would Y count twice?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 3:34:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Slowly but surely, the pieces are clicking together. There remains many gaps to be filled but this is most certainly a foothold to solving a larger mystery.
[break][break]
"Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit." She points to Mars, Locke and her in turn. She remembers 's description of a prophecy from Azelf, so perhaps Mars, like her, has received that instead of a charm. "There are probably people around Hoenn that have received a word from Azelf and many more that have received charms but aren't able to speak of Uxie and Mesprit."
[break][break]
She's listening to the letters they give, rearranging them again and again but coming up with nothing. Nothing certain, to say the least.
[break][break]
"R, G and I... Regi?" She's turning the options over. "Regigigas... It who pulled continents into place and created titans in its image..."
[break][break]
From icy mountain, rocks, magma, pure electric energy, and crystallized dragon energy - As had been told as a whisper upon a fading summer night.
[break][break]
Crystallized dragon energy?
[break][break]
She shelves the thought away for now. There's way too little known about what all this means, and it only leaves her with questions of who else has been affected and what will they see.
[break][break]
"Is there a word that's been on your mind? Maybe something that has a Y in it? It could be entirely unrelated as well and pointing to something else... Chryssa said hers was... gathering, I think?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 1:06:57 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Forgot about it… Yeah, sounds like Uxie alright.”
[break][break]
Uxie. The Knowledge Pokémon. Said to have created all knowledge in the universe and to be capable of wiping out memories. Apparently, legend seems to be much more than mere legend after all, and so much of what he has read and heard about the Lake Guardians appears to be proving itself to be true.
[break][break]
Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit.
[break][break]
Willpower, knowledge, and emotion.
[break][break]
For a child, this Eris girl seems quite sharp, since apparently she had reached the same conclusions he had after hearing talk about her encounter with Azelf. How many more like them are out there? How many more charms? Could the letters be some kind of message from the Lake Guardians?
[break][break]
”Regi…Hmm... What about the ‘T’, then? Registeel?” He considers this for a moment, thinking back to his knowledge of Regigigas and the Titans. Wasn’t there once a time when they were worshipped in Hoenn? ”It could have to do with the Regis… Regidrago appeared recently at Mt. Chimney.” And as far as he can recall, reports stated a couple of other Titans had also made their presence known at Hoenn before.
[break][break]
Weird fucking region.
[break][break]
What is it with this place and legendary pokémon?
[break][break]
And, is this really something they should be talking about right at the building’s entrance, where anyone could hear them?
[break][break]
When Eris asks if he also has a word that has been in his mind, just like that girl at the soirée mentioned “gathering” has for her, he pauses, even though he’s all too aware of his answer, for the word rings loudly in his mind every single time it is said. Honey-colour eyes flicker towards the receptionist that seems all too preoccupied with a phone call, and once confirming this, his gaze falls on Eris and Locke once more.
[break][break]
”Jamison, do you have somewhere to be? If we’re going to discuss this it might take a moment, and we shouldn’t do it right here. Also, that package you have might be helpful.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; font-size: 10px!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Package for POG
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 14:06:12 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
“Ah, well…” Locke certainly did have somewhere to be. The day had only just started really, and this was only their first stop. At the same time, this was starting to sound like the sort of thing that couldn’t just be set aside. Leaving Eris alone with a some rich stranger also probably wasn’t a very responsible thing to do.

“I don’t know how much help I’ll be, but I can stick around for a bit I suppose…”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Package for POG
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 8:30:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Regidrago.
[break][break]
So her suspicions are correct, a titan of crystallised dragon energy did indeed appear. But does the letter 'T' necessarily correlate to anything they knew? And he hasn't answered her question...
[break][break]
When Mars suggests not talking about the issue right where they stand, she's a little perplexed and it shows. Legendaries have never been kept as secrets to her before. In fact, she'd been taught the wonders of sharing such findings with the world!
[break][break]
"Is this supposed to be kept a secret?" Humming softly, Eris can't help but reach out for Locke's hand, hoping to draw some sort of answer from his gaze. "Please stay! Double - No, uh... quadruple please! I wanna know more!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]