awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
i've been dosed by you, and... [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 22:13:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer snorted at him, unable to hide her amusement over the fact that he was obsessing over what she'd look like in a Rocket uniform. "Half the time, I don't wear anything like that... but if you want to see me in tights so bad, you can just ask," she teased him with a grin.

She reached over to drink her own drink, finishing off her share of the sushi. She didn't have the heart to say she didn't really have friends. But she nodded.

"Do you want to do something after we finish eating?" she asked him, tilting her head a bit.

Then a sly smile crossed Summer's lips.

"Do you ever go to clubs?" Oh, the club life was one of her favorites to do with Knox. Get fucked up and have a good time with a bunch of strangers. But with Casey... she wondered how that would go.

How he would handle being so close to her in a room full of raving people.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 0:23:12 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey glanced aside for a second, and giggled for a second. He was well aware of what he was doing to her. 

He was overjoyed that she’d meet his teasing with her own. He had to then push her buttons a little more. “...I don’t know. It’s not like we haven’t seen eachother naked. I just think you’d look cute in a beret.”

He downed the rest of his drink, and offered his debit card to the nearest waiter. "I’d love to hang out. Sure."

”...Yeah. I network at clubs. But... take this. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to that dress.”
He said, offering his folded up hoodie to her, with the silk-screened anime design on it. He then glanced away and pretended to be shy about the whole thing.

This is the way I knew that it would be with you

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:26:10 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer laughed, hiding her face behind her hand. "I guess I'll just have to wear the whole thing for you then, hmm? Will that satisfy your needs?" she asked, leaning forward a bit just to accentuate herself.

She made a protesting noise when he handed the waiter his card, giving him a look. "I was going to pay!" she pouted.

Casey handed over his hoodie, and she slipped it over her body. It was too big on her, and it made her look like a child. But, it was absolutely cozy. "You sure you're not just trying to hide my wonderful outfit from everyone else?" she teased him before standing up, pulling him by the hand to lead him out.

"I know a great place we can go to. And when we're done..." She turned to face him, leaning against his chest. "Maybe you can come to my place?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 7:29:23 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey glanced aside for a second, and giggled for a second. It meant so much to him that she would humor him.

He then mirrored her gesture, holding a hand infront of his mouth as he laughed. Well, I figured it was the least I could do. It’s been a while since I’ve spent time with anyone, let alone on a date. And you’ve been so nice to me.”

He then scooped up the leftover sake bottle and capped it, presenting it to her as a gift.

”I happen to think that it’s a very nice dress. And that it’d be a shame if someone spilled shit on it.”
He said, looking across the table at her. She then got up and took his hand, pulling him along. He had to pretend to blush and be shy about the whole thing by looking at his feet for a second. Nonetheless, he couldn’t help but beam with pride at her.

She then leaned into him, and looked up at him. Already making plans with him. He had to look a little surprised at it, eyes widening. He then bit his lip for a second. “I would love to. Yes. ...That is, if you’d like to have me in your home.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 12:55:31 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer placed her hands on her hips, raising her eyebrows at him. ”Alright, Casey Maverick. You have it this time. But next time, I will take care of it. And it will be a fancy place too.” But, she smiled sincerely. ”I’m nice because I like you. A lot. So…”

She blushed, tapping her fingers together.

When he offered her the bottle, she accepted it readily, grinning. ”Thank you. I will enjoy it. I hope you’ll enjoy it with me too.”

Summer waved her arms around in the sleeves that came far over her hands, smirking at him. ”Alright. I suppose I’ll take that explanation for now…” But, deep down, she had a feeling that he had a thing for seeing her in his clothes.

First his jacket at the party and now his hoodie?

Definitely.

”Of course I would. There’s no one else I’d rather spend time with,” she said, drumming her fingers on his chest for a moment before leaning back. ”Let’s get going. I’ll take you to one of my favorite spots to party.”

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 19:27:02 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey raised his brows as she put her hands on her hips. Did she really insist on buying dinner? And... the two of them barely ate. “I’m sure you’ll find a time and place to pay me back.”

He then smiled when she pushed her fingers together, then accepted his gift. He then blushed a little, and narrowed his eyes at her. And... I would love to drink with you again. But I’m sure we have other plans for now.”

He then smiled, tilting his head at her. If it wasn’t a thing before, it is now. He could probably drop off a few xl t-shirts, and she’d wear them like nightgowns. He then decided to fuss a little, rolling up the sleeves for her.

”You can think whatever you’d like to, about it. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it... for now.
He said, as the two stood together. It dawned on him that they’d be at a nightclub. As in... a dimly lit place with all sorts of sounds and chemicals flying around. May as well be a big concrete witch’s cauldron. He then nudged her, hoping that she’d take his hand and drag him away, as she was wont to do.

She then leaned away. Surely, she was about to take off. He just had to have the last word, for whatever reason. “...I’d love to go. And if you pick up anything weird... can I have one too?”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 20:43:56 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Of course, the first place Summer's mind went to was straight in the gutter. So, after he said that, she gave him a quick glance over and a wink, a sly look on her face.

She couldn't help herself, now that she had someone like him to be with.

Extending her arms a bit, she watched him fiddled with the sleeves, rolling them up until they were cuffed to her wrists. She wiggled her hands around, satisfied that they didn't hang far anymore. "My hero. What would I do without you?" She grinned up at him.

Summer took the nudge as his okay to go, holding his hand and leading him out of the restaurant excitedly. "Oh? Are you into experimenting?" she joked. "I'm probably not going to go wild tonight. I have more to look forward to. I'd rather stay in my right mind. But, if I find something, absolutely."

Summer led him away until they reached the club of her choice. The sound of loud music already thrummed outside the building. She passed the line, holding his hand tightly as she reached the bouncers.

"Hello, boys. He's with me." The bouncers gave her a greeting with a small bow, allowing her and Casey to slip past them. "Perks of your father being a well known influencer in the underground," she said, looking back at him before they disappeared into the striating lights.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 21:33:44 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The tables turned. She had him blushing, and more or less on his back foot, with a sudden wink. That sly grin of hers could kill. “I didn’t mean it like that. Haha............. unless...”

He then smiled when she displayed her hands. He’d made a big deal of his own hands earlier, but seeing hers framed by sleeves with cuffs as big as her fists... “One of these days, we should sit down and paint each other’s nails.”

He then smiled, tilting his head at her. She took the initiative and pulled him away. Out the double-doors, so fast it left the bell tied to one of the bars ringing. He was led by the hand down the street, walking just fast enough that she wouldn’t have to drag him.

”I’m excited to see the other things you’re looking forward to. I have a few surprises of my own.
He said, as the two stood together. They were let in by a pair of bouncers. People who lived more interesting lives, and fought worthier people than him. He wished he could be nineteen again, arguing with them about a fake ID.

She then led him inside the building, explaining that it was because of that father she’s scared of. “...Oh. That’s interesting. You’d think they’d have remembered me. Either way, thanks for getting us inside.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 21:58:52 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Paint each others nails? "That sounds like a great idea. What color do you go for?" she asked, looking at her own, which were painted a pale pink, like the bottle of sake that Casey bought.

"Maybe I'll do black next time. There's something about them that screams badass."

Summer raised her brows at him. "Really? Like what? Or is that all a surprise too?" she teased, gently swinging his hand in the space between them as they walked.

The deeper they got into the club, the louder it got. She reached out to grab two interesting-looking glasses of some glowing cocktails, handing one over to Casey. "I'm chugging this, and then I'm expecting you to dance with me until we can't stand anymore," she said with a wicked grin. She held the drink up, a silent cheers, before taking it down in several gulps.

Summer set the empty glass down and beckoned him to join her with her finger, joining the group of people in the crowd.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 7:40:44 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The topic turned to painting their nails together. She pointed out that hers were a more natural pink, and asked about his. “I‘m thinking... violet. Like that tracksuit that I keep wearing.”

Like the tracksuit that their daughter wore in that dream of his she saw. But he wouldn’t say that. He then smiled when she thought about painting her nails black. Another opportunity to be supportive and be her man. “That’d be so cute. And if you wanna go all in on this... I might have a studded belt and a band tee somewhere.”

He then smiled, as she swung their hands that she clasped together. He blushed and glanced away for a second. Seeing this unabashed joy in her was as life-giving as any raunchy thing they did together.

”I know that you don’t like secrets between us, so... You said that you wanted me to just pounce on you one day. I haven’t picked a day yet.
The two waded through the sea of people together. He said this after leaning in, mouth close enough to just nibble on her ear. But he’d stop and accept the... glowing drink offered to him. His earlier comparison of a night club to a witch’s cauldron rung truer than he could’ve known at the time.

He didn’t even like drinking, but it looked cool and he wanted to go on this journey with her. Bottoms up. Nearly dropped the empty glass, before pawning it off on a staffer holding a platter of drinks. He then followed her into the crowd. “If you can’t stand anymore, I’ll have to carry you home.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 11:38:31 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Purple really is your vibe, huh?" she said, looking over his hair and smiling. "I think it looks good on you. We'll do yours purple then."

The tracksuit... the child... Summer's mind drifted for a moment to that desire she saw of his, her mind drifting to the possibility of having a family.

Now that he knew about her, was it actually possible? Her chest tightened.

She was brought back to reality with the discussion of being a badass. "Oh, so you'd dress me up? How exciting," she said, clasping her hands together. "I'll take pictures for you to keep."

In the club, with the music blaring and it being too loud unless they were talking right in each other's ear, Summer looked up at him in surprise when he said that. And when she felt his mouth so close to her ear, enough to make her shiver and feel like melting against him.

"C-Casey... are you implying something to me?" she tried to tease, though she was becoming a pile of mush just because of what he said.

On the dance floor, Summer laughed. "I wouldn't mind that. I'm sure I'd enjoy holding onto you," she said with a wink, coming close, so close that there was absolutely no space in between them as she danced. Her back was against his torso, and she grabbed his hands to hold onto her body anywhere he desired to.

"You could do whatever you wanted to me, and I'd be happy about it."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 19:23:46 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Purple. Like his hair. Like most of his clothes. That dye that people used to have to wring out of snails, and buy at a large markup. “It’s so funny... Everyone else in my family has pink hair. Everyone from and her mom to my father.”

Then it turned to dressing up. He laughed a little, which she’d feel in his chest, the way she pushed herself against him. “Isn’t it almost Halloween? I know we’re both a little too old to actually go out... but it’d be so cute if we dressed up together.”

He then smiled, as she leaned against him. He could feel that chill down her spine. That this is what he did to her. It was exciting. Getting someone’s wires crossed, and then defusing the little bomb he made. He planted a kiss atop her head.

”I don’t know. I’m not implying anything. I’m saying something.
The two got lost together in that sea of people. The music was cranked loud enough that he could feel parts of it ring out in his chest. He decided to roll with it before it knocked him over.

An awkward little glide in. He started to find his footing. He gently led her in a slow-dance, to the drum pattern at half-time. She let him hold their hands together wherever he liked, so he set them above her hips. In that span of muscle on either side of the abdomen, called the obliques. “What was that thing you said earlier? You’d hold me accountable.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 22:23:22 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Why is it you didn't get pink hair, then? Have you ever seen yourself with pink hair?" she asked curiously. "My brother and I, we have the same hair color, as you saw in the mist. But our eyes are different. Sometimes, I think that's why he called me Red as a child."

Dressing up together? "Like matching costumes?" Summer giggled, throwing a glance at him. "What do you have in mind?"

Feeling his lips against her head made Summer lean into him more. If she wasn't careful, she would make him topple over with her following. She lifted her hands to his face, touching his jaw. "Okay, then. Say more to me."

A challenge.

When he rested his hands against her sides, she held him tight. To remind herself that this was real, Casey was real, and she felt happy and safe. "Yes? What about it?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 21:33:06 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

That detail about her and her brother fascinated him. It was so hard to get a nice powder-blue if you dyed it. “Once. I got it dyed at a shop, and I had this... overgrown undercut at the time. I looked like an Oddish.”

Then it turned to dressing up. He laughed a little, which she’d feel in his chest. Couples costumes? That was a different question entirely. “We could do Dracula and Van Helsing? Or... we could do Plusle and Minun? We have time to figure this out together.”

He then smiled, as she leaned against him. He started to dig in his heels and calves, trying to push back just enough that they wouldn’t both fall over. He leaned in a little as her hands went up for his jaw, trying to get her to grasp at his cheekbones.

”I want to tuck you in and say goodnight. We like to push each other’s buttons, but I’d like to try to be more... tender.
The two got lost together in that sea of people. Leaning against eachother. Protecting eachother from the cavernous room rattling due to the power coming out of the speakers.

Her hands fell over his, shortly after he rested them on side of her stomach, just above her hips. He then dug a finger in, to tickle her. “I can’t wait to see what that really means. That you’ll be... holding me accountable for making you melt, all the time.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 23:15:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
An Oddish. The thought of Casey wearing an Oddish on his head sent Summer into a laughing fit, but it was all in love. She thought it was hilarious. "I hope you have a picture of that somewhere."

He had leaned forward, his face moving further into her hands. She smiled and touched his cheekbones, closing her eyes as he spoke into her ear.

Tender. Soft. Things she had never experienced before.

"Would I get a goodnight kiss too? Sleep against you, to keep me warm and keep the bad dreams away?" she asked, opening her eyes to peer up at him.

Summer's lips parted slightly as they swayed to the music, perhaps too slow for a rave. But it was perfect to her. Until he tickled her. She squirmed under his hands, turning so she faced him now.

"I can't wait either. I want to see what you can do to me. To make me melt away." She laughed. "Or to make me feel so loved like I never knew before."

Summer wanted everything Casey had to offer.

"I want anything you have to offer me. You've blessed me already, taking me as yours."

His girlfriend? Is that what she was now?