awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
i've been dosed by you, and... [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 1:33:10 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt his knee slip behind her, and she pressed back against it to prop herself against, trying to hold her mask of control and dominance over the situation.

Yet, she couldn't help that her cheeks revealed her true feelings, how she felt almost embarrassed and shy.

"Am I acting up?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Her hair followed, obscuring part of her face as she pouted at him. "I don't think I'm doing anything wrong..."

She ran her finger down his chest, tapping along his muscles.

"I think I'm quite good, thank you very much," Summer finished, pressing another firm kiss against his neck. Just to prove her point (even if it really proved otherwise).

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 8:59:07 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

His knee slipped behind her. When she propped herself up against it, he grinned. Casey watched her, looking down at him. 

His bid for top position backfired. Her pout disarmed him. That, and her hair framed her face, as she tilted her head to the side. A single eye pierced him.

"...I'm tempted to act up, and I'm avoiding taking responsibility for that."
He admitted, blushing and glancing away for a second.

“...There's nobody quite like you.” She then leaned in to plant a kiss on his neck. Casey took this opportunity to hug her and push against the bed with one knee, trying to roll so that he'd be more or less hovering above her. His hands then fell beside her, so that he was leaning on his elbows. Casey craned his neck down and planted a kiss just above her collarbone.

I think I'll kiss my shame away

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 13:56:11 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer smirked at his blush, a pleased noise escaping her throat because she had exactly what she wanted. The high ground, control, the ability to make him speechless if she so desired.

"Are you afraid of acting up? What's the harm in it, Casey? I'm the only one here to see it," she whispered against his ear.

She was about to take action, cease her teasing and fully throw herself into what she wanted - to please him. But, when she shifted just an inch, Casey wrapped his arms around her, and she felt her back against the mattress.

A surprised squeak left her mouth as Summer peered up at him, her eyes wide. "C-Casey!"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:41:55 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Her satisfied little hum. Her smirk. It almost made him feel sorry for pulling the rug out from under Summer. Almost.

Her little comment set him off though. With him atop her, and her right in his ear. His hands slowly slid down her sides, settling on her hips. A devious grin spread across his face.

"...You’re so right. You’re the only one who’s here to see it."
He said, looking down at her waist. He had other plans, but for now...

Summer?.He snickered. Her surprised yelp signaled that the tables had turned again. Casey started to press down with his thumbs, trying to tickle the sides of her abdomen. “I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 22:36:04 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
After he spoke, sounded just like she had just a few minutes prior, Summer tried to give him a pout. Convey her disappointment. "This was unfair."

But, really, she couldn't hide her excitement as she wiggled underneath him.

Where Casey ran his thumbs against her sides made the skin on her body raise again, followed by her squirming from his tickling. She couldn't help that he knew where she was sensitive at.

"N... Not fair!" Summer gasped out a him, reaching out to grasp his biceps, laughter pouring out of her mouth from his tickling.

Summer arched her back off the bed. "Have mercy on me."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 8:12:51 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She pouted at him. There was something immature about that look, but coupled with those red eyes poking holes in him... A chill went down Casey's spine, and she'd feel him shiver, like a car coming to life.

She lost her composure, and squirmed under his fingers grazing her sides. She said that it was unfair.

"...And what's not fair about this? Now... it's my turn."
He said, looking down at her waist. He felt conflicted, weirdly enough. Torn between wanting to explore her, and wanting to keep up his impish behavior.

His tickling eventually led her to grasp at his biceps. It led her to arch her back, and look down at him. As she rose off the bed, Casey bowed his head to meet her, planting a kiss next to her navel. “Have mercy? I don't think so.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 1:01:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
What a demon.

Summer wanted to throw herself at him, to wrestle him down and see what he'd do. But she hadn't seen this side of Casey before. So she was enthralled with the idea of getting attention from him in more way than one.

He truly was the only person who could speak back to her like that.

Summer bit her lip at him as he kissed her stomach, lightening her grip on his arms. If she held on any tighter, she'd cause bruises.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice unlike her: shy, almost reserved, like they hadn't done something like this before.

A damsel.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 23:08:28 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She bit her lip, looking down at him. Casey tilted his head at her, eyebrows raised a little. He pretended just for a moment that he wasn't doing what he was doing.

Thankfully, her grip loosened. She then sounded shy. Their little game of tug of war often went like this. They'd take turns egging eachother on, then recoiling and letting the other take charge.

"Well. I think I'm gonna thank you for being so tender with me."
He said, pausing for a second. He then mirrored her posture earlier, slowly getting up onto all fours. He then contracted his legs, arching his upper back like a cat. The act of stretching produced a small popping sound in his weirdly tight muscles, but more importantly, his head disappeared between her hips.

The sun continued to rise, glaring moreso at the roof than it did at the windows. The white sand could slow-cook a crab, were it not for the occasional waves of water running ashore.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 23:20:06 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't deny herself the bliss and pleasure that Casey provided her. For once, she would allow herself to lay back and relax back and let him take control over her.

When she came down from her high, she reached up to pull him back into her arms. To hold him close and enjoy the morning until they had to get up.

"Thank you. For everything," Summer managed to whisper against his skin before she climbed out of bed, getting ready for the day.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 6:35:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: