awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
i've been dosed by you, and... [m]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 8:35:05 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

His old look. From before he committed to growing his hair out. To working out every single day. To honing himself to a razor’s edge, before facing the world again, despite the money he threw away. “I was in a few print advertisements with that look... It wouldn’t be a hard picture to find.”

Then it turned to sleeping together. “I’d be curled around you. With my nose practically buried in your neck. I’d cook for you, the next morning.”

He then smiled, as she turned to face him. Egged him on, infront of all of these people. Just like at the observatory. He thought for a second, looking down at her as the dim light hit his face.

Well. I can’t show you infront of all these people. Are you going to do something about that?
The acoustics of the room weren’t built for this sort of thing. The music rang throughout the room. People had to more or less whisper at eachother, or yell at anyone more than a couple feet away. Casey offered a pokeball to her. Blue and yellow, but the finish was worn off in a few places where he nervously dug in his fingers, time and time again.

He more or less pushed the decision to fly back home onto her. “I’ll always be willing to give things to you. Like... that Darmanitan. Now... will we be like this when I finally get to meet your brother and that man of his, or will you make me behave myself?”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 13:41:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Are you going to do something about that?

Summer's first thought was to drag him away to the bathrooms, be smothered by him there. But, even in her mildly intoxicated mind, she didn't like that idea. Though this club was in high prestige, bathrooms were still bathrooms, and Summer Prescott typically didn't stoop that low.

But then he offered her a pokeball, one she could assume held his Charizard that he flew in on. She held it in her hands, looking over it before looking at him again.

"I'm going to take you home right now. So you can show me."

A pause.

"... if you want to, that is," she added shyly.

As Summer led him out of the club, she laughed at the image of them interacting with and . "Well... maybe we should tame it down around them. Unless they get out of control." She smirked.

"It's fair game then."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 20:08:53 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He then smiled, as she glanced off for a second. Weighing her options. He was more or less okay with anything. With tucking her in, then finding a couch to crash on. With returning to the next day of lifting, two large meals a day instead of three.

She looked down at his offering, then back at him.

“Good. Not to circle back to that conversation, but it’s fitting that you’d get to make that decision. Warrior and lover all in one.
She then led him outside, but not before shyly giving him an out. “I want this... if you do.”

He smiled. The thought about her brother acting up, just like him... They’d probably get along. If they weren’t too similar to get along. “I’m not the competitive type... I just want everyone to have fun.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 20:44:01 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer smiled at him, rolling the ball between her hands as he praised her. "I think you just like seeing me in charge. Not that I mind at all," she teased as they walked.

The ball revealed his Charizard, and she reached forward to pet the creature's neck. She had a Charmander of her own, but it wasn't this deep black color. Beautiful.

"Of course I do. I want you to stay with me for the rest of the night."

Should she take him to her home in the Mauville Hills? Summer thought perhaps that wasn't the best idea, since it could be monitored by her father. However, she could absolutely take him to one of the town homes.

She needed to protect him.

"Let's go to one of my family's homes we own in Dewford. Near the sea," she said. "I don't want my father to use you against me..." she said, reaching to touch his cheek gently before climbing onto his Charizard.

Hopefully not flashing anyone under her dress that was still hidden under his hoodie.

"I wonder what we'd do together. Maybe we can play some stupid games," she said with a small laugh, holding her hand for him to join her. "Couple versus couple. We'd beat their asses."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 7:07:39 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She teased him again. He laughed for a second, and puffed out his chest a little. "You know me so well. If I could find a way to satisfy us both, I would. A way for you to no longer wonder what I could do with this muscle, while you bully me a little, and egg me on."

She opened the capsule, revealing his newest companion. A Charizard gifted to him, whose scales were kohl-black, like the Rocket uniform. The dragon bowed his head to Casey, as he held out a hand to pet him.

“Of course. So I can tuck you in at night, like I promised.
She then brought it back around to her father. That man who menaced her and her brother. It was a little unnerving. Casey's own father was more terse and withholding than actively cruel. They had arguments with ~10 words per person, followed by tense silence. Thinking about the almost guaranteed fight that'd break out if they met sent a chill down his spine.

He smiled. She held out a hand, and he opted to climb atop Charizard himself, so as not to pull her down. The dragon then took flight. “I'm sure we could all play volleyball, or go fishing. My mom and her brothers showed me how to set a trout-line. We wouldn't even need four rods between us.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 9:40:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 14:56:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help the small blush on her cheeks, though a pleased smile was on her lips as she met his eyes. "Well, maybe we can find a way. I'm sure we can, since we both seem so determined."

Perhaps that was Summer's way of saying she would absolutely find some way to play her part while he showed her what he could do.

With their destination set in mind now, she relayed the information to the Charizard, though she would direct him to her ocean home along the way. Unaware of the inner turmoil she set in Casey's mind.

She had just simply made a selfish statement, that she didn't want her father to know about him less he use him against her to get what he wanted.

Summer's stomach jolted as the Charizard took off from the ground, though she felt Casey's torso against her back. It brought her comfort.

"That sounds really nice. We can do that tomorrow. Enjoy the day." She smiled at the thought, of not working and spending the day with him. Things like that were never appealing to her, but Casey made her want to do them.

She would.

The flight to the ocean ended in what felt like no time. Summer hadn't been to her Dewford home by Sea Mauville in some time. "We're here."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 23:58:45 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She turned, meeting his gaze with a smile. He laughed a little, as she blushed, but promised to scare him in that way he liked. "And we have all the time in the world to figure it out."

Their ride took off. The air seemingly pulling on them with even force prompted Casey to more or less hug her, holding her to the back of his Charizard. She then issued directions, just close enough for him to hear them as well.

“...
The most curious thing happened though, in the air. What looked like a gourd sailed past them, offering a treat to Casey. He'd always had incredible luck with animals, and accepted the little morsel, stowing it in one of the many pockets on his cargo pants.

He felt guilty about not having a way to return the favor, save for patting the thing on the head, as if it were a dog. Their trajectories were different enough that it wouldn't linger by them for too long. The wind held his face and hair.

Their flight ended, dropping the two off at the front of her home, on the secluded island. He offered the little treat to his Charizard, who sniffed it and declined. He'd have to thank this one some other time. A hand found its way to her shoulder, under the hoodie that sat on her like a clothes-hanger.

The last time he was on a beach like this, he'd found a way to sunburn himself. The breeze coming off the coast prompted a similar desire to get rid of his shirt, but he'd hold off for now. “It's beautiful. I'm sure we'll enjoy the night here, too.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 0:58:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer smiled at the thought of it, spending all the time in the world with Casey. So, that was that, then. He was hers forever. At least, that's how she saw it at the given moment. She definitely could live with this.

Spotting the Pumpkaboo as Casey reached out, she took the treat and gave it a smile as her hair flew in her face.

When they landed, she slid off the back of the Charizard, straightening her hair out a bit. "It's dark. Shall we go inside?" she offered him with a shy look, beckoning him once he dismounted and put his Pokemon away.

Summer walked to the door of the house, entering the code on the keypad. The door clicked, allowing her entry. Flipping the light on, she entered. The staff kept it clean, so there wasn't a speck of dust in sight.

Leading the way to her room on the second story of the house, she felt her heart pounding in her chest. The aspect of being with Casey, that he'd be there when she woke up, was enough to make her giddy. She opened the door to her room, bed made and everything nice and tidy.

"Do you need any clothes for tomorrow? I can get someone to get some for us. I would say to steal some of the clothes Knox has stored here, but I think you're bigger than he is," she said with a laugh, turning to give him a small smile.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 0:47:19 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Their landing was smooth, just slow enough to spare the two a cloud of dust. Casey followed her, before stowing away his Charizard. A red beam tucked the thing away. He'd only had two other pokeballs with him, and thought. If he was staying the night...

“...After you.”
She walked up to the door. Casey followed, peering over her shoulder as she pushed in the keypad combination. The door clicked, then opened for them. She then flipped the light, and the building lit up.

He could live with this. Had to cling to it, too. He knew if he managed to lose her, he'd be a shell of a man, knowing that she's still out there. He thought about Danny dejectedly drinking for a second, and put on a smile.

Summer led him up the stairs. Watching her lead him up there was so exciting. The bedroom, after all, is a window into someone. Into their interests, and how well they take care of themselves.

He thought about it for a minute, digging another pokeball from his pocket. “...If he has track-pants with a drawstring, I can make it work. If not, I'll send my Skarmory home for something. ...But we don't have to worry about that for a while.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 3:10:38 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer contemplated going to Knox's old room and see if the pants were in there. But, that could be saved for later, couldn't it? Just as he suggested. "I'll take a look later, then. No rush in getting them, I suppose," she said with a small giggle.

She kicked off her shoes and put them into her closet, stored neatly away for her own convenience. "You're welcome to anything in the house. I'm going to step into the bathroom for a minute, okay?"

Stepping away, she slid the door closed behind her, performing her usual nightly routine. She pulled the clips from her hair, brushing her teeth and removing her makeup. Except, a small twinge of nervousness built up in her stomach. Had Casey seen her bare-faced before?

Even when they had met picking berries, she had at least some on. Would he still think she was pretty? She bit her lip as she finished washing her face.

Summer removed her clothes, including the sweatshirt. However, when the chill hit her, she looked back at it and decided to slip it over her mostly nude body. It came down to the middle of her thighs, covering her backside and everything. With that, she stepped back outside.

"I'm going to steal your sweatshirt if you don't stop me," she said with a laugh, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger. She then went to lay on the bed, spreading out her arms with a laugh. "It's like a dress on me."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 4:21:48 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey then thought about it for a minute. Sleeping in a button-up shirt and cargo pants. There'd be all kinds of indentations on his skin when he woke up. Then, selfishly, he glanced away for a second.

“O-kay, I'll try to behave myself...
He said with a snicker, as she closed the door to the adjacent bathroom behind her, having kicked off her shoes. He turned and bolted out of the room, looking for something that screamed "boy room".

She gave him too much leash with her offer, that anything in the house could be his. She'd have to punish him later, of course. He ran across the hall, pushing his way into something similar. A room clearly tended to in their absence, with what looked like a drawer tucked in the corner. He rifled through it, and held up what he was looking for with a smile.

His shirt and shoes were compacted into a neat pile in the corner of her room, with his bondage pants folded on the edge of the bed in Knox's room. A pair of black denim pants with real pockets and superfluous straps all over, intended as a gift. It'd be slightly too big, but he could make it work with a belt.

By the time she opened the door, he sat on the edge of the bed. He wore a pair of black gym-shorts, and little crew socks with Pikachus printed on them. The hem of the pantleg stopped in the middle of his thighs as well, clearly a size too small. They were just barely longer than the Pikachu-print boxers he wore underneath. Shirt set aside on the floor, folded into a square.

She twisted and fell onto the bed, then splayed her arms out. Casey followed her, hair falling all over his face. From what he could still see, there was something endearing about her more or less donald-ducking in his sweatshirt. He then said something he said to her at the Observatory. “And what makes you think I'm gonna stop you? When you look at me like that, you can do whatever you want to me.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 18:18:38 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Cute socks."

The sight of him, clothed in just his shorts, was enough to make Summer drool. She got a long glance of him from where she now propped herself up on one hand, one of her brows raised. In their quick motions at the Soiree, she hadn't had the time to properly... savor the view.

She would now.

"A simple sweatshirt is all it takes?" she teased, sitting up to look over him. "I'll keep that in mind then. You've given me a weapon to use against you."

It was absolutely a warning because who would stop her from doing what she did now if he were to just come home and find her like this?

Scooting over so she could straddle his hips, Summer ran her hands along his chest, leaning forward until her own pressed against his. "You're so warm too. I can get used to this," she said with a smirk, her fingers brushing against his jaw.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 19:31:15 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

“Thanks. It's a shame I didn't get to see yours.
He said, eyes following her as she went up. Propped up on one hand, staring down at him. He was still in that unfortunate space he was in, too muscular to do the swimmer bod thing for magazines, but not quite "big" yet. She then sat up, in his baggy sweatshirt with bare legs sticking out.

She looked him over, and then opted to tease him a little. He smiled, tilting his head back and staring into her eyes. They radiated with this... warmth and zest for life. He envied her, as much as he loved her. He started to blush a little, and turn away.

"I'm only giving you all these weapons because I know how to fight unarmed."
She rolled over, climbing onto him and leaning forward. Her body was pressed against his, hands tracing his jawline. His arms grabbed just under her shoulders. A quick glance to the side let him know that they could wrestle on the king-size mattress all they wanted. He had one leg remain still while the other pushed down against the mattress. He tried rolling the two of them so that he'd be ontop, knees then parting to avoid falling on her.

He then kissed her neck, just below her jaw. “That way you looked at me just now... I could get used to that. You're so cute.”

GET ON TOP

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 1:26:16 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer smirked. "Yeah, but you can see the cute undies I'm wearing," she shot back, shaking her butt behind her. "If you look hard enough," she added as a second thought.

The look Casey gave her made her heart skip a few beats, and she couldn't help but believe she was the most beautiful thing in the world right then and there. She hid her face from him for a moment, laughing to herself before taking initiative.

"Do you now-"

Summer barely had time to get the words out of her mouth when Casey demonstrated how he could fight back, rolling her onto her back and taking her place as the one on top. She was so surprised that her face turned red, her mouth open.

As his lips came to kiss her neck, Summer let out a pleased sigh, angling her head away so he could have any spot he'd like. She rested arms around his shoulders, her legs coming to hook around his hips.

"Do you have a counter for everything I can do to you?" she asked, glancing back at him. "Should I find out?" she questioned, reaching to pull his face toward hers.