awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
can you see what i see? [s]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:48:47 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Without a second word, Summer was whisked away by a girl that she had literally just met to Mars's office. She was beginning to feel that growing pit of nausea again by the time they got there.

"On second thought, maybe I'll-"

But she couldn't get anything out because Mars was answering them and already words were spilling from Eris's mouth. There was no turning back now.

Great.

Summer sighed, looking at her companions as she was questioned. She then nodded to confirm Mars's suspicion.

"Yes. I can see the letter she was talking about. She can see mine too."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 11:00:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Walking through that door feels ever so deja vu, her boots tapping against the ground as she happily runs to take her usual seat in the office. Or rather, she would have if she hadn't been distracted by the ringing bell that Mars' Meowth plays with. A longing gaze is cast at the toy, her fingers fidgeting as she grasps at Reiner's mane.
[break][break]
It's only when Summer speaks that her attention is temporarily drawn back to the subject, a smile growing as she reaches to dig through her satchel.
[break][break]
"I can see a letter G on her charm! Just like what I see on mine!"
[break][break]
But she can't speak, her tongue is tied and the memories are distorted whenever she tries to talk more about it.
[break][break]
"It's just like when I met with Hi... deo..."
[break][break]
No, it really isn't. Though she tries her best to remember what happened when they'd taken a look at each other's charms, nothing comes to mind. Neither discussion nor observation can be recalled, almost as if it's been wiped clean from her mind.
[break][break]
"Huh..."
[break][break]
What had they been talking about when they met up?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 3:07:38 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The sole fact that Summer is apparently also involved in all of this is concerning enough, but that’s a thought Mars forces himself to push aside for now. It’s better to focus on what the unlikely pair has to say, and when walking back into the office, he leans against his desk instead of going back to his seat behind it – watching the two of them.
[break][break]
"Yes. I can see the letter she was talking about. She can see mine too.”
[break][break]
"I can see a letter G on her charm! Just like what I see on mine!"

[break][break]
”Hideo… Your friend Hideo has a charm too…”
[break][break]
Mars remembers having met the boy and discussed his encounter with Eris, and he also remembers that ’s charm looks different – that it looks much like the one held by .
[break][break]
There’s something there. Something that starts to make sense.
[break][break]
”Do you usually see a G in your charm, Summer? Like this one…” For the sake of ease, he reaches into his pocket, calling an Unown-G out of a Luxury Ball. The sight of it floating around distracts the Meowth from her bell, and soon the cat is jumping onto the desk.
[break][break]
”Also… If you can see each other's… Did anything else happen? Do you feel anything weird? Anything different?

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] &

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 5:20:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Eris tried to speak, and then she seemed dazed. It reminded Summer of when she was encountered by that Pokemon in her garden.

Confused. Words scrambling in her mind, yet nothing would come out of her mouth.

She shuddered at the memory, glancing away from Mars as he tried to bring Eris back to reality. It was frightening, that this thing was able to have this sort of power on them.

And she was stuck with it.

"I take it you don't have one?" she asked him, finally able to bring her composure back.

The UNOWN he held out brought a sense of familiarity and dread at once. Shivers ran through her body, but she was able to at least give him a nod of confirmation.

"I grew nauseous and felt like I had to feint. Like if I tried to talk more about it with her, I'd pass out."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 16:39:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The more she thinks, the more she realises she doesn't remember. The more she tries to piece the gaps in her memories, the more frustrated she grows when she realises there's nothing for her to piece together. That emotions begins to show slowly but surely, starting with mild confusion the grows into a pout, her brows knitted in concentration as she starts to chew on her lips.
[break][break]
"I- I don't remember..." Ignoring that burning sensation in the bridge of her nose isn't something she can do easily, her eyes brimming with tears as she clenches her fists and bounces on her feet. With concern spread across his features, Reiner brushes up against her and attempts to pull her into a hug of sorts, but it doesn't do much to ease that feeling in her guts.
[break][break]
"I remember what Andy told us but I don't remember what I talked about with Hideo when we met! Like how I don't remember what happened with you and Locke! I don't know why!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 3:01:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Ever since having forgotten everything that had happened to them at the bank’s main offices back in September, Mars had been wary of the charms and of the potential dangers they could bring. He had seen how Eris acted when trying to speak of hers – how lost she seemed. He had heard Hideo’s tale of missing memories. For all he knew, these damn charms were the reason why they now have stupid bubbles in their brains.
[break][break]
He had theories, speculation, but there’s a single certainty that once again proves itself to be true when Summer speaks of nausea and fainting: these charms are dangerous.
[break][break]
”No, I don’t have one, but I keep running into people who do…” Which also is all too concerning. Why him? How is it he connected to all of this? Could the Lake Trio really have granted those charms to them? Does this really have to do with Azelf’s prophecy? ”You should be careful with that, Summer.”
[break][break]
He would explain more, but Eris’ distress steals his attention away. Once again, just like when Hideo told him they too had experienced something they could not remember, Mars finds himself overtaken by a concern for the girl he can’t quite explain.
[break][break]
”Eris.”
[break][break]
He reaches for her, kneeling before her seat in order to be at eye-level with the small girl, and then, it’s all too gently that a hand brushes away the tears that threaten to fall at any minute. His tone is quiet, comforting. ”It’s okay… Take a deep breath. Remember what we said about staying calm? It’s not good if you get stressed over this…”
[break][break]
Because it could literally kill her.
[break][break]
”I think that your missing memories have to do with the charms… Or with whoever gave everyone the charms. Mine too, and Hideo’s, and Locke’s.” But that’s only a theory, and definitely not a way to fix all of this. Still, it’s a potential answer.
[break][break]
They need answers.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 3:48:29 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Kept running into people that did?

How did that happen, she wondered. Summer looked at the Unown, still floating around, before looking back at Mars.

"I don't want it. But I also can't seem to get rid of it. Or bring myself to get rid of it. It's just... there..."

She sighed, closing her eyes as a headache began to sit in. What to do, what to do...

Then, she watched as he began to comfort Eris. A look of confusion crossed her gaze.

"What is this about forgotten memories?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 0:15:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The sweet promise of death seems a little too sweet at the moment, that warning that had been issued by the doctor all the while back slowly repeating itself in her ears as she takes a few deep breaths. Her fingers fiddle with the little knots in Reiner's mane, carefully holding them still and untangling them apart.
[break][break]
Happy thoughts, distractive thoughts, anything that keeps her focused and calm.
[break][break]
"I remember being with them, then something happens... Next thing I remember is that time has passed but..." She murmurs, "I wanna see Locke and Hideo again... There should be a reason why I can't remember. Something different about their charms?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 3:58:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

None of them had asked for this and yet here they are. Mars had wanted strength, had wanted power, and yet when a deity had visited him, what he had received instead was a prophecy and the implication that perhaps he should give up on one of his greatest goals in life.
[break][break]
It’s like a bad joke, especially with how things only seemed to take a turn for the worse from there on.
[break][break]
”Yeah, I think so too…Theirs look different from yours, and think your charms may react differently to theirs.” Magic charms. Mars would think it sounds crazy if it weren't for the fact that he had heard time and again about the strange effects these charms seem to have. Hell, if his theory about their missing memories is right, then he had also experienced it all firsthand.
[break][break]
Would the same things that happened before happen again if Eris meets up with someone like Hideo or Locke?
[break][break]
What’s the trigger?
[break][break]
It’s at these thoughts that Mars sighs, standing and turning to look at Summer. ”Something happened the day I met Eris… Something none of us remembers. One moment Eris and Locke were showing me their charms and the next we were in this conference room and…”
[break][break]
’...and our pokémon were dead.’
[break][break]
It’s for Eris’ sake that he stops himself from saying these words out loud, sighing once again.
[break][break]
”Whatever happened, it was dangerous and we got hurt. That’s why I’m saying we need to be careful, because something like that may happen again.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 23:33:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer watched Eris try to recount exactly what had happened to her, whatever the case may be. Then there were unfamiliar names to her. She glanced back at Mars, who began to explain to her what had happened.

Except she figured he left out quite a crucial detail in his explanation. Whether it was for her sake or for Eris's, she wasn't quite sure at the moment. However, she'd make note of it, perhaps to find out later.

"So you were drug into this because of the charms Eris and that Locke had?" she asked, trying to gather the whole story.

"You don't have a charm. But are you affected by its power, like we are, Mars?"

Summer was tempted to take hers out, to show it to Mars. However, given his recounts of what happened with him, Eris, and this man she didn't know... she wasn't sure it was the best idea. She didn't want something to happen to her.

Whether that was selfish or not.

Summer looked at Eris, deciding to kneel down.

"Something can be figured out about that later. For right now, you shouldn't stress out. We've already had a stressful day."

Her voice was uncharacteristically mother-like, lacking her usual sharpness and sarcasm. Perhaps it was because she, too, was now even more afraid of this charm she had been granted by that strange Pokemon in her garden.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 10:34:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: