TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Eat, drink, and cranberry [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 13:00:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marswt"]
[attr="class","marswtw"]

A promise of mentorship and one to pay him back for it with dinner is how they had ended up here: at a nice restaurant in Petalburg City, with a feast laid before them. One that is perhaps a bit excessive for only two people, but every single dish looks delicious and meticulously made.
[break][break]
They could have gone to any popular place in Slateport, or even in Mauville where they both live, but really, why would they? Mars has always been one to be particularly picky about things like these, and don’t people like them deserve the best?
[break][break]
”Nice place, huh? I promise you it’s great... How have you been, by the way?”
[break][break]
Always a valid question, especially with everything that has been happening as of late.

[attr="class","marswttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","marswtpokes"]

[newclass=.marswt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 20:47:57 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was dressed in a nice dress for the occasion, walking into the restaurant with Mars. She offered him a smile, nodding.

"It's quite nice. I don't think I've been to this place before." She glanced around at the decor as they went to the table reserved for them.

Sitting in her spot, Summer raised her brows. "Actually... things have been pretty good recently," she admitted. When she had seen Mars in the sauna, she had been going through a crisis.

True, she was still going through that crisis, but she now was much happier than she had been previously. The thought of it turned her skin rosy on her cheeks.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 3:24:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marswt"]
[attr="class","marswtw"]

Have things been pretty good recently? In Mars’ own opinion, the answer is debatable. His own life has found itself filled with good things and bad ones – with great moments and terrible ones. He will always be one to focus on the things he has gained and those that have made everything better, of course, because letting those terrible moments affect him would be letting them win, and he just can’t have that, can he?
[break][break]
Yes, this is the flawless logic he uses. It works for him.
[break][break]
”Really? Sounds like something great must have happened.”
[break][break]
There’s a smile, his attention drifting towards their food, yet not without first noticing Summer’s own expression and the pink hues that colour her cheeks. It makes it too easy to take a guess as to what she means, and honestly, Mars can’t help but find it sweet.
[break][break]
”Wanna tell me about them?”

[newclass=.marswt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt a] text-decoration: none; #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.marswtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 3:55:16 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Them.

Mars was too smart. Summer wanted to throw something at him, for embarrassing her, but she had to be civil for a moment. Plus, she liked thinking about .

Why not talk about him?

She still hadn't had a chance to tell yet...

"I met someone when I was picking berries one day. He and I ran into each other at the Soiree, before the whole... unown thing happened." She paused, glancing to the side and shivering.

They had seen each others' desires and nightmares. He saw the darkest parts of her.

And still, Casey wanted her.

"We went on a date... I say things are going well..." she said with a small giggle, grabbing a glass in front of her to drink from.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 2:19:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marswt"]
[attr="class","marswtw"]

The Star Soirée
[break][break]
The whole Unown thing.
[break][break]
Maybe Mars should count himself lucky that hadn’t been there with him to see both his dream and nightmares, that he had only found him in the dream mist later on, and that they had been able to leave all that chaos behind unscaved. He should, but Mars doesn’t believe in luck, and too much had happened that evening to claim it was all chance.
[break][break]
Should he really be thinking about all that right now?
[break][break]
Her giggle distracts him from those thoughts, and he matches it with a chuckle of his own, at that moment deciding that maybe it’s better not to discuss all those awful things that happened at the soirée...
[break][break]
”Oh, cute. What is he like? Anyone I may have heard of before?”
[break][break]
There will always be something nice about talking about things like those, and as Mars reaches for his own glass, a faint smile tugs at his lips.

[newclass=.marswt a] text-decoration: none; #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 3:19:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt guilty for a moment for turning the attention to herself. But, honestly, since she hadn't really had time to gossip about her new found relationship with anyone, the opportunity to talk about it was so enticing.

Almost as enticing as the feast displayed in front of them.

"I'm not sure if you've met him or not. Casey Maverick?" She allowed herself to drop his name only because of what they had discussed the night on their first date.

About how Casey wanted to join her in team Rocket, to be with her.

"He's taller than I am, perhaps around your height if not a little bit shorter. Purple hair, kind of long." Summer sighed wistfully. "He's a dreamboat, in my eyes. The way he snatched me up at the soiree..."

She could have married that man right then and there, especially after shoving a fist in the face of when he commented about her chest.

"Don't tell me I'm being a sucker?" She pouted.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 0:03:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marswt"]
[attr="class","marswtw"]

? About my height and purple hair? Let me guess… He models and has a podcast?”
[break][break]
Mars smirks, because talk about a coincidence. Yes, he has met Casey, and he actually met him at the same place where he first met : the Lavaridge spa.
[break][break]
That place really is popular, huh?
[break][break]
”Summer, I would never call you a sucker for having feelings for someone.” He finds it sweet, actually, even if feelings can often come with dangers and pain – especially for people like them. If Summer were to make enemies, someone she loves could so very easily be seen as a weakness to be exploited in order to get to her. Mars knows this from experience, but of course he won’t sour the conversation or their meal by making mention of it.
[break][break]
”I bet you two look cute together. He seems like a really nice guy… Did you at least get to dance together before the whole mist thing happened?”
[break][break]
Dance together.
[break][break]
Isn’t that one of the things he himself had been looking forward to about the soirée? All those thoughts seem so distant now...

[newclass=.marswt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 0:42:29 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
So Mars had met Casey before? He knew he was a dreamboat. Summer's face turned almost as red as her eyes, but she nodded anyway.

So much for her composure.

"I was hesitant to admit my feelings for him before. For many different reasons," she said, pausing only to take a sip of her drink. A bit of liquid courage to continue.

"But the way he makes me feel is something I've never felt for anyone before. He's so willing to be with me, to make me happy... no one has wanted me except for my money or title." Summer felt her lips turn up in a smile.

Could one experience nostalgia about an evening that happened not long ago?

"We did dance together." Summer left out the other things the two did as well. It's not like Mars needed to know every juicy detail. "I saw his desires that night. They were of me..." She sighed.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to continue harping on myself. Did you attend with someone on your arm? You didn't seem sure when we discussed it last."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 2:00:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marswt"]
[attr="class","marswtw"]

There’s a sense of familiarity when hearing Summer describe her relationship with Casey and her feelings for him, because these are all things Mars himself has experienced and felt. No matter how confident he may be, no matter how prideful, there was once a time when he wondered if many of the people in his life only cared for him because of his family’s name and wealth, and during those dark times, she had been there to remind him of how much she valued him for exactly who he was back then...
[break][break]
Now she’s long gone. Now he’s a much different person. Now it’s not of her that he thinks when listening to Summer’s words.
[break][break]
Even if it may be rather cruel, Mars smiles faintly at this realization. ”You don’t have to apologize. In my experience, when someone makes you feel the way you say he makes you feel, you should cherish them and enjoy every moment with them.”
[break][break]
’Because you could lose them at any moment.’
[break][break]
‘Because others may try to use them against you.’

[break][break]
Naturally, these are things he doesn’t say, instead simply taking a sip from his glass and chuckling at her question.
[break][break]
”Ah, yeah… Things were a little complicated back then.” Back when he and still hadn’t told each other how they really felt. Those days feel like they’re a small eternity away now, even if in reality it hasn’t been all that long, has it?
[break][break]
So much has changed.
[break][break]
In many ways, he himself has changed.
[break][break]
”I went with my boyfriend. It’s a shame we didn’t get to see each other at the soirée, or I would have introduced you to him.”

[newclass=.marswt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 1:34:04 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Though Mars's words were comforting, Summer still couldn't help but be a little bit embarrassed about her gushing. It was so unlike her to be smitten with someone. In fact, it was unlike her to fall for anyone at all. So to convey these feelings to her friend...

Well, she wasn't even good with having friends, either.

"I appreciate your patience with me," she said gently, raising her glass to take a sip from it. Maybe that would cool off her beet-red face. Or not.

However, she perked up when he mentioned boyfriend. Now, she wanted all of the juicy details.

"So you do have a special someone? I wish I had run into you. I would have loved to meet him," Summer said with a smile. "How long have you two been together, if I might ask?"

Oh, she hoped that Mars didn't think she had been flirting with him before, in the sauna. That would be very awkward now.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 22:48:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: