snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 23:46:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]this is... not exactly what she signed up for.

war begins from both sides. it's difficult to understand which one has the advantage, if there's even an advantage to have here. another soft whistle escapes illeana's lips. and with a cloud of pink healing mist escaping from open pores, mew's life dew joins their side of the field. it spreads beneath the pearly pink cover illeana's residual powers provide, offering additional healing to her allies and their pokemon.

the pink mythical pokemon on her head tickles a tail against her ear in question. her eyes drift up for a moment before a subtle nod follows. the final piece is another whistle, slightly shriller in pitch than before. the mew releases her head and floats above her for a moment.

and without much prompting, mew flies off toward the trunk of the tree to look for illeana's true objective: exposed blue sap or a way to find its power...

on 's side of the battlefield, there's a full warfront emerging. the dragon woman is absolutely prepared for this. if illeana had to guess, she's almost enjoying the thrill of battle. it leaves a small smile on the scientist's face and her golurk begins to step back from the battle. freya has it covered on this side.

the automaton slips down into the shadows below, purple engulfing discolored clay until there's no trace. and when phantom force ends, the golurk is returning to illeana's side with a loud rumble and a slight wave. somehow, she feels better with the automaton's return.

's pokemon exchange blows with 's in a clash of titans. she, unfortunately, finds herself in the middle. her position is a dangerous one but it's also the only one she knows. without much else, she begins to bleed more healing mist to keep their pokemon from falling.

it doesn't end until they win.

the ninetales unleashes another flamethrower, jaw snapping open to fire off searing flames toward lulu's attacking zarude. between the fox and fernando's sivally, this threat is manageable.

her golurk waits on standby. the clay body lingers behind her back, a comforting presence against the onslaught. and briefly, her eyes drift toward the tree, toward the flying mew. what will it find? is there anything to discover? or is this a lost cause...?

her lips settle into a slight frown and pink healing mist continues to spread around them.

tl;dr:
- mew uses life dew
- illeana disguises the life dew with her healing mist to mask mew's presence
- sends mew to the tree of life to look for any sap
- galarian ponyta can no longer use heal pulse
- golurk retreats using phantom force to join illeana & fernando - freya's got this covered!
- ninetales uses flamethrower on lulu's zarude
- illeana keeps her & fernando's pokemon up with healing mist

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:32:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AURA BREAK

FRAGMENTS OF A BYGONE ERA

SOLID FOOTING is displaced by ’s EARTHQUAKE and the abundance of chaos she invites. the tremors bring him to his knees, barely keeping upright as his palms plant against solid ground. and despite this, despite the flock of pokemon being brought onto the battlefield with their triumphant shrieks, he hears a voice cut in between his thoughts.

what the fuck fernando. do you realize the situation you’ve put me in?

there is no answer in return. his focus is solely on his pokemon and allies. to divide his attention further would only invite mistakes. causalities.

the risk is not worth the reward. not until the TREE OF LIFE sample is secure between his fingers.

it’s an unfortunate circumstance. an improper meeting between rat and provocateur. but even this can be purposed. for a win on killian’s end is another trophy to his credibility. another liaison to rope him deeper into team rocket’s upper echelon, their corporate ladder.

afterwards, they can make the most of an opportunity.

darkrai’s FRUSTRATION mows down tapu fini. it’s shell rattles against the physical strike, doubling over, rolling backwards and into an unsteady position. mild cracks start to breach what was once thought impenetrable, leaving it to try and levitate back into an upright position.

rks system activate! fighting!

elsewhere, his silvally is preoccupied by ’s zarude. even with ’s ninetails, the pokemon is unable to outright ignore the great ape.

its bleached white skin starts to transition into a vibrant orange. the voice command causes the pokemon to react without any real conscious thought. the pokemon only doubles down on attacking, charging forward.

its path is toward tapu fini, willing to barrel through whatever stands between it. lulu’s zarude will come face to face with a hurtling canine, imbued with a visible aura of MULTI-ATTACK'S raw FIGHTING strength.

amidst the throes of combat, fernando’s zygarde remains near him, safeguarding him as it acclimates to the situation. only after it realizes the proximity of the TREE OF LIFE does it react. with a piercing howl, the ground around them starts to glow between the cracks of ’s EARTHQUAKE. wild GRASS KNOTS sprout as the light makes a beeline for the tree’s trunk.

fini!

fernando separates from his pokemon, crossing toward tapu fini. a wave of his hand drums up a translucent fog, forming what will become their defense as he tries to buy time for the pokemon to prepare.

from the tapu’s great shell comes an endless source of water. it spills out, overflowing, as it conjures a SURF to wash away everything in its immediate vicinity.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,982 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 2:53:52 GMT
shiv Avatar

AURA BREAK

conflict near tree of life

THE MEW UNFORTUNATELY CAN NOT FIND BLUE MULCH within the canopy; however, the pink progenitor may discover that the genetic makeup around is odd. Foreign. Never encountered before. Although this realm may be similar to Hoenn, who knows what kind of contrasts exist within the microscopic?

The 10% Zygarde reacts to the tree's current state. Unbeknownst to the humans, this Pokemon recognizes that this secluded realm is in disarray. Specifically, the tree's ecosystem has been tampered with. Infiltrated and forever changed. To an extent, it recognizes that this tree is also a risk to the whole region of Hoenn too...

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 18:38:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is the herald of war, beacon of destruction. fire rains down below her and the heat of it scorches her skin. and yet she revels in it. jagged stones fly and the earth shakes and the sounds of dragons drowns out all else. lyune bellows once his attack has finished and then the monstrous mega is blasted with a wave of force. 

freya is ripped off of his back. the ceiling greets her back with a resounding crack; her jaw falls slack as pain overtakes her for a few scant seconds. lyune struggles without his rider, wings straining against the ultra beast's powerful dragon pulse. 

and freya, she laughs. this is it. this is the moment that fernando promised her

an end to this madness. an end in burning glory. 

shots ring out. something rips through her shoulder, her leg. and then the psychic grip on her slackens. she falls unceremoniously. 

the ground rises up to meet her. grass knots that spring from the earth catch fire from her dragons' fury. she closes her eyes as the heat comes to her, but her noivern's faster. 

tuls darts out like an arrow and snatches her from the air, turning hard away from the tree's defendants. he dives behind tapu fini as the deity makes its appearance in full. lyune slams into the ground beside fernando, mega form bolstering his rage. 

freya hisses as she slips off tuls' back. she shrugs off her ruined jacket and presses it to her leg.

"we're outnumbered here," she rasps, wincing. 

lyune (salamence) is mega evolved 2/3
tuls (noivern) catches freya
freya is bleeding from two gunshot wounds, courtesy of lulu
freya is in critical condition

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 18:56:03 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The rats bleed from the shadow, a horde come to the rescue. What the Spectrier and Happiny cannot deflect, the Rattata dutifully take and their screams pierce through the night. The pungent smell of their sacrifice does make the thief gag, coughing as a result which creates a vicious cycle as she forced to inhale the fumes of the fire and flesh, “I’m fine,” she manages between gasps for air. She reaches for ’s hand, accepting it as they both stand. Lex stays close to him, they’ve always been stronger together.

Amber eyes flash towards where the Spectrier and Happiny were once standing. War had faded into the phantom plane, reinvigorated by the Heal Pulse from ’s pokemon. Happiny was curled into a small ball, clapping in delight at the light show that followed the draconic onslaught. Crazy ass baby.

Lex scrambles forward to scoop her up in her arms, “You’re a little psycho, you know that?” Baby coos happily as she retreats to stand beside Killian again, her ghosts lost in the chaos. They could handle themselves.

Gun shots ring out through the night, knocking the white-haired woman off her mount. It seems to condense the opposition as they all pool together, surrounded by a hazy LIFE DEW and ’s HEALING MIST.

They’re cornered, Tapu Fini’s SURF keeping her pokemon at bay within a realm where they are utterly useless. Their hazy forms flash in and out of reality, crimson eyes brimming with hostility stare them down. The Gardevoir and Spectrier creep closer, an attempt to herd the small group back into a corner, watching closely for the move to escape.

& & & & &

Baby’s FRIEND GUARD ability is activated! (-25% damage all allies)
Spectreir and S!Gardevoir don’t do much, just kind of stare at them and start getting closer in an attempt to ‘herd’ them into a corner and cut of escape routes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 14:43:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

zarude found itself contending with two—silvally and ninetales. between the fighting multi-attack and the flamethrower, the monkey took considerable damage, though thankfully lessened by baby the happiny.

in a rage not unlike its trainer’s, the zarude went to lash out again towards the silvally, but was taken down by the wall of tapu fini’s surf.

additionally, blaziken, lucario, orbeetle, and poipole were washed towards the edges of the charred battlefield. a cackling lulu found herself in the same wave, swept off her feet before she could fire any more rounds. her final bullet skipped off the surface of the water and ricocheted into the distance.

remaining—at least in the vicinity—were darkrai, and the beheeyem which appeared in the second flash of its teleport. unfortunately, it didn’t know any offensive moves.

darkrai climbed higher in the air to evade the water, still very angry. a shadow ball swirled between shadowy… hands, and fired towards the tapu.

meanwhile, lulu washed onto roots of the tree, guns no longer ablazing, lost somewhere to the current. pushing flattened bangs away from wild eyes, she righted herself with a huff and a spit.

”i—“ she choked, curling to cough more water briefly, before hollering over as loudly as she could manage, ”i hope she dies!” ( )

her finger jabbed, ”were they your holograms, fernando? are you trying to kill the avatars?!”

then, she noted the man who had slithered out from behind the tree—whatever he was doing at that moment. lulu had been so lost in rage that she hadn’t noticed backup arriving.

”theo?”

one of the only people who knew the origin of her rage against . would he understand her recklessness, she wondered?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,982 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:20:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: