part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 6:13:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AURA BREAK

FRAGMENTS OF A BYGONE ERA

REPORTS ABOUT THE TREE HAVE LONG GONE UNANSWERED. While the League remains aware of the situation, the tension that simmers underneath prevents them from dispatching an actual force. Fear of escalations play a heavy hand on operation. Their officers and rangers have yet to recover from the turmoil of Mount Chimney and Sootopolis.

The exception to the rule is the one person with both the authority and audacity to proceed despite it. Hoenn’s premiere Councilman finds little qualm with brute forcing his way in. Who would stop him? Team Rocket? Civilians?

Mere insects meant to be swatted.

Interesting.

The closer they get the more impressive the specimen appears. A thick canopy of leaves dwarf their presence, leaving them in the shadows of a sun filtered by a blank of fresh green.

Doesn’t quite seem like the one from Littleroot,” he observes.

Whether or not that turns out to be true is up to debate. Out of his many weaknesses, being able to identify and differentiate among plants has always held a sore spot. Considering his usual attention to detail, the flaw proves quite puzzling.

Pokemon, namely the Comfey bound around his wrist, are much easier to identify.

You weren’t present like Reyes, were you Morningstar?

OPEN TO CONTEST WITH AGGRESSIVE AND COMBATITIVE ROCKETS

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 15:36:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

they walk into the lion's den, so to speak. that silver vine - the one she'd worn to intimidate the abbiati woman upon her comeback - wraps around her bodice. minimized pokeballs twine among its leaves, with several more hidden under the collar of her throat. fernando had summoned her, debriefed her, and ordered her to choose carefully. 

he doesn't want the tree going up in flames, after all. 

lyune's mega stone is still braided in her hair. emergency use only. collateral damage will ensue if fernando's safety is compromised. and if she is part of that damage, stricken down for insubordination, then at least let it be after the heat of battle, when adrenaline is still pumping through her veins and he can still fulfill her wishes.

there is a thrumming in the air. a not-rightness about all of it, but she doesn't need the taste upon her tongue to tell her that. aeris slithers beside her uneasily, eyes peeled for any sign of movement.

she eyes the woman in question when fernando addresses her. she wasn't in lavaridge when i met the others.

"neither," she says. "i need not remind you i was in surgery when sootopolis fell." her face twists. anger writhes in her belly. they walk upon once-hallowed ground, the spire's replacement. it's yet another reminder that humankind is already a remnant, that their history and their culture mean nothing in the face of whatever god can do this

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 22:24:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]faint memories cling to the branches of this new tree. the poison, the destruction, the taste of blood and sticky blue sap clinging to teeth. it's different than the one laced into the past, sure, but a similar concept ties them together with bloody strings.

her bones ache with trauma wounds long since healed.

fernando summons them beneath a winding trunk and they come when called. a trio that she isn't quite sure she belongs in but joins anyway for her own curious agenda. and when he addresses littleroot, her head turns.

"similar but i'd need a sample to know for sure."

what would be the consequences of making bark bleed? and even if it did, would the sap still be the same? she chews each question once, twice, thrice, before swallowing them down.

the last name causes her to pause, to shift her gaze from tree bark toward white hair and impressive features. familiarity from a decorated grave clings to her shoulders. it's heavy with the stench of grief. morningstar. the estate would mention frequently, the dear friend he held in such high esteem. a face finally put to a name.

she flashes a small smile, the corners twisting into apologetic territory.

"i'm sorry," she murmurs. there's a gentleness to her tone, seeping between syllables. sootopolis is a sore subject for many reasons. the damage to the city, the culture, the league. it all lays in ruins at their feet, overgrown with branching roots. the aftermath hangs over the city with purple undertones. and with it, a question: what's to come?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 23:51:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AURA BREAK

“NOT SOOTOPOLIS,” he corrects. “Littleroot.”

But he knows the answer to that. The Littleroot fiasco is one of the few stains on his resume—through no fault of his own. It is only recently that he’s come to terms with it. Second hand scorn is reserved for those involved: , .

Seeing the tree in person reminds him to question about the event. Not that it’ll reveal anything of substance, but moreso to settle old curiosities. The fact that Blacephalon made an appearance all but settles it.

Regardless, what’s our best avenue to extract a sample?

A Pokeball cycles through his fingers like an absentminded toy.

OPEN TO CONTEST WITH AGGRESSIVE AND COMBATITIVE ROCKETS

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 1:34:51 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

[attr="class","decker-icon"]

The forest has eyes. Black and beady, the watchful gaze of rodents with fur darker than midnight mark the intruders. Their scents unfamiliar, their faces unrecognized. Inaudible squeaks pass quickly between the rats hidden in the grass. They must warn the master of the unwanted guests.[break][break]

A shadow on the move, a Rattata scampered across the green and lept onto a protruding branch. Its pace quickened as it traveled down the winding birch toward the exit. But the others cannot afford to wait for it to reach their master. [break][break]

They must act now. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

Enmass, they move as a sinister sea of black that cuts a swathe over the lush green. Their once silent squeals gather into a clamorous orchestra of noise. Before and his company can blink, they'll find themselves encircled by a vicious pack of snarling and drolling rats. [break][break]

One of them steps forward, fat and bulky, his puffed cheeks bare deep scars from battle. "Cate, Raticate." tiny paws stomp at the ground and he locked eyes with the one whose aura is the strongest. . [break][break]

"Raticate." his tail points back toward the exit, demanding they leave.[break][break]

"Cate." [break][break]

Or else.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

let's gooo
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 4:25:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya doesn't anticipate an apology from the woman. she doesn't anticipate the gentle demeanor or the critical way she turns when fernando mentions freya by name. she tilts her head, searching for any remnant of her, and scrutinizes her face. memories twinge, muddled with grief. 

freya hadn't attended the funeral for very long, but this one's face had been there. in the inner circle, a close confidant. ah

so i'm not the only one you stole after he'd gone. 

"what's done is done," freya says with a shrug, though she glances away. 

fernando turns his attention to reyes and freya understands then why she's here. samples? but they'd walked right through the front door on dragonback for the world to see. no, this is more than that. fernando painted targets on their back for a - 

aeris hisses, tail rattling in warning. freya grabs the blade-bow at her hip, snapping it out to bow form with a thwack as the undergrowth rustles with skittering feet. "how many?" she murmurs to the dragoness. 

she shakes her tail in quick succession. freya grabs two balls off her bodice with a grin, gaze sliding back to fernando for permission as the first of the small army rears its ugly rat head. 

"may lyune and killian have a snack?" she asks, s's drawn, teeth glinting with her gums drawn back. she'll taste their bones, their lifeblood dribbling from them, with every snap of lyune's jaw. she shudders at the cold in her belly.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 5:59:31 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

She leans against a large root, silent, calm, meditating, almost. Lost in silence and thoughts bring her a sense of clarity that keeps her grounded. She is, until voices break her concentration. As if jolted awake, she sits up suddenly. The rush of cool air fills her lungs, bringing about a spark of renewed energy. Lex sits in silence for a moment, letting the voices travel on the still air. The steady hum of the tree’s energy is only thing that breaks it . . . Until a shadow dashes in front of her . . . and then another.

’s army of rodents dashes across the forest’s floor. Something is wrong. They are not welcome.

Rising to her feet, the woman stalks forward. The backpack on her back stirs, Baby awaking from her slumber and peering over the red head’s shoulder. Shadows obscure her from sight until she wants to be made known. Amber eyes glow from the darkness as the dull light of the tree casts a grave shadow across her hard features. If the Raticate didn’t make the message clear enough, she would, “You’re not welcome. Leave.” There’d be no snacks for ’s beasts tonight. A pokeball rolls readily between her fingertips.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 7:10:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

at the news, there was surely no one more enthusiastic to deliver a warm welcome.

‘heavily armed’ would’ve been an understatement. the bag on her back was packed tightly. steel was just beginning to warm against her skin.

from the darkest part of the shadow cast by the tree, lulu appeared, a black shape turning human again. she had caught 's warning, and agreed, but what fun would this be if she couldn’t harass them first?

“fernando!” she called over from a safe distance, voice round and deceptively happy to see him before it abruptly soured. “the fuck are you doing here? what are you doing to our tree?”

she hardly paid attention to the women accompanying him, except for one note: white hair. white hair. the weird space people had white hair. was fernando in cahoots? probably.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 12:40:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"hm."

he would've been content with letting few of rocket's finest handle the situation if not for the councilman that oppose them. he rises from his spot by the water, moving away to lean against the massive trunk of the tree.

it's there that he peers around, observing, watching, though not yet acting.

subtly, his malamar wraps around his frame.

for now, he waits.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 3:18:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]weight shifts from foot to foot beneath scrutiny. it passes in a moment and whatever freya finds is kept under wraps. perhaps for the better... this, unfortunately, isn't the time or place for memories. freya's statement tables the conversation for later, slid away from the spotlight in favor of work.

fernando's question comes next. it leaves the gears churning in her mind.

she thinks of littleroot. of the cellar, of exposed roots, of blue sap pooling against bark. her memories of the event as a whole are hazy. they're covered in toxins and blood, cut short by what she assumes to be her passing out when the building had begun collapsing. one of the newer scars on her thighs almost burns from memory alone.

"the roots," she'll turn to him with a stare of mild intensity. "that's where we found the sap in littleroot." this time, she'll remember to not use her mouth for sap collection...

it seems collection will have to wait, however.

they stare right into the faces of multiple adversaries. nothing is ever easy when it comes to this sap, huh? a horde of rats and three bodies she doesn't recognize. they come like horsemen, bringing with them an apocalypse spelling disaster for their plans. features twist into an irritated scowl, unbecoming of a creature once kind.

she doesn't offer much as far as words go. no, not when actions take precedent in the heat of the moment. it takes two taps, a flash of light, and two more join their ranks. a ninetales shakes out silky silver tails and curls them at her feet. the automaton looms at her back, a faithful guardian. she doesn't need to glance down to know the fox in particular is out for blood. each snapping of teeth vibrates in her bones regardless.

"huh," she murmurs. much like her ninetales and freya, she flashes teeth. it's aggressive, taunting. "must've missed the memo about owning a piece of nature." shoulders roll the thought off with a simple shrug. as the seconds tick by, pink mist slowly begins to coil around her body as if expecting pain.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:27:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AURA BREAK

LIKE WITH ANY GOOD BAIT, rats scurry onto the scene en masse. One of them, the red head, addresses them with a sparse warning but Fernando dismisses her words with narrowed eyes. Since when do heed to blabber of the inconsequential?

Don’t escalate,” his retort is pointed at his own animal, a lioness in comparison. “We’re not here to fight. We just need to—

Among the rats is an even bigger pest. Her voice, accompanied with faded silhouette, strikes him with great alarm. Fingers flex and his dominant hand balls into a fist, long patched up since their last encounter.

BATTLE ROUTINE SET!

Fernando immediately clasps his hands together, dropping the Pokeball between his fingers. It reveals a Silvally that remains poised in front of him.

Formations! It’s a Rocket Avatar!

MISTY TERRAIN surges from his body. Coils of pink mist blossom underneath him as his essence spreads across the field. They do little more than stink up the area in the scent of flowers and perfume, a welcome return for the one person who suspects their potency.

Buy me enough time to summon Tapu Fini,” he mutters between his vanguard and center. His hand flexes onto the Pokeball on his opposite hip, drawing upon it to help even out the odds.

Don’t do this, Lulu!

A final warning for what he knows is inevitable.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:03:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

don't escalate. her fingers twitch against her bow. she still makes a move to her quiver, hand hovering over its side. tension rolls from her shoulders as she bristles. anticipation surges through her, adrenaline following suit. 

fernando had dosed her before entrance. she hadn't even needed to beg this time. 

but with the taste of his mist still in her nose, still swirling in her lungs, she fights like a rabid dog against invisible shackles. pressure mounts in the back of her head as more enemies make themselves known. she thinks, i'm hungry, and reaches for the pokeballs that house her most ravenous. 

fernando's demeanor changes suddenly and freya snarls. the floral mist curls at her feet and she springs into action.

"cover your eyes," she hisses while fingertips glide over her quiver, flash-tipped arrow snicking into her waiting hand. she draws and aims upward. the arrow arcs and then explodes in a blinding flash of light

eyes closed and under the brief moment of disorienting cover, she releases her beasts. lyune's body manifests before her and she springs up his side, mounting his war saddle with ease. her tyrantrum bellows with rage as both dragon tamer and salamence hiss orders. 

crush them slaughter them devour them. 

the tyrantrum snaps thick roots under her paws as she rampages forward, spittle flying from her teeth as she lowers her head to crunch some of the rat hoard with her powerful jaws.

NOTES
uses a flash arrow (1/15 arrows used)
tyrantrum uses crunch and tries to eat some of he rat pack

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 0:37:54 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

[attr="class","decker-icon"]

[break]

Nobody listened to rats. Director knew as much, but you can't blame him for trying to do his job. Growling, he narrowed his eyes on the curtain of pink that spewed from Fernando. His beady eyes are quick to shift to Silvally, the more pressing threat. [break][break]

Or so he thinks. [break][break]

A blinding light harms his and the other rat's visions. Squealing, Director barked an order to the member of his swarm with a curly mustache. [break][break]

Curly slapped the ground and erected a Protective dome around the pack. She doesn't know what's happening next, but it's better to be safe than sorry. [break][break]

It's a good thing she did as the Tyrantrum's crunch hit the barrier rather than any of her packmates. Shattered to a dozen pieces by the rex's mighty jaws - it won't be offering any further protection. Soon after, most of the swarm scattered into the grass. Only Director, Curly, Larry, and Shemp remain.[break][break]

The four rats stand their ground with Director locking eyes with Tyrantrum. Furious, he assaults the earth, unleashing a Stomping Tantrum that quakes the area and launches earthen pillars at the nearby Pokemon. [break][break]

Elsewhere - Killian's messager rat arrives in a panic. Something's wrong, and he doesn't need it to explain. Just a little bit longer, and he'll be there to join the others.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

let's gooo
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 18:27:17 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex hadn’t taken much time to pay attention to who it was she was making demands of. The woman she doesn’t recognize, but is hard to miss. Lulu’s voice cuts through the shadows and confirms her assumption. Lex has zero, absolutely zero, desire to pick a fight with Fernando. She’s not stupid . . . most of the time. There is a quiet sense of relief when Lulu arrives. For once, she’d happy to see Darkrai’s champion. Killian’s army of rats means he isn’t too far behind.

Its Lulu’s arrival that sparks the councilman into action. A practiced, deep command. She’s heard that before. Lex wastes no time cracking open the pokeball. The flash of light that normally accompanies the action is lost with this Shadow Pokemon. Instead, the Gardevoir leaks from the sphere in a dark, spectral mist, dripping into her ethereal form like viscous shadow.

Lex hisses at the flash of light, recoiling back into a shadow as the world dances with dots in front of her. A pair of crimson eyes snap open, rising to float above the dark grass at the base of the tree. The Gardevoir’s tattered and maimed dress billows in the rather stagnant air. Her presence is cold, lifeless, eerie. The air is suddenly pierced with as shrill, bone chilling shriek of the ghost. She disapproves of her master’s sudden discomfort.

A penchant towards violence drives her to raise her hand. Long spidery fingers stretch towards . PSYCHIC energy stretches out, attempting to fall on the woman like a heavy weight, suffocating, trying to tear her off her steed’s back and onto the grass in one fluid motion. She still needs to pay the price.

& & & & &

Baby’s FRIEND GUARD ability is activated!
S!Gardevoir attempts to tear off her Salamance with PSYCHIC

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
AURA BREAK
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 5:03:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

from her distance, she didn’t catch ’s soft words. she didn’t notice as he emerged from around the tree. eyes of rage were pinned, attention unwavering from her ultimate adversary. she gave a nasty grin at his warning to his party. his acknowledgement of her power. it was possible he’d never gotten her off quite so well.

“piss off, silph! you did this to yourself.”

at the surge of mist, the bag was suddenly shrugged off her back, and she reached in to pull out a gas mask. she’d read the report. she hadn’t believed a word of it. fuck that.

question everything. trust nothing; no one. don’t trust 'revealing' data from known cheats.

the mist surged outward, and she braced, hoping the mask would be enough to keep her head in order.

the bright light of ’s bow blinded her for moments, and she winced, blinking frantically, shielding her face. before she was able to see again, something brushed her shoulder. she felt, and knew. darkrai had appeared, rising from her shadow to loom over her and stare down rocket’s trespassers.

this was not only lulu’s patron, but also that of the boss. this city belonged to walsh, and the gates were not open.

something nearly inaudible growled over her shoulder, and the void of her shadows enveloped her again, pulling her to the ground. her warped shape traveled under blades of grass until she was several paces behind him. she rose. a pokéball cracked.

“you can get him this time.” she smirked under her mask.

djall, corrupted by darkrai since their last run-in, gnashed and growled wildly through the air as he galloped. he’d cut the distance in a few short bounds if not obstructed. his alligator maw opened wide like an ursaring trap, aimed to CRUNCH around ’s leg from behind.

meanwhile, a black HAZE billowed from the legendary that faced them; an experiment against the mist, and something to blind them back.

TLDR
* fuck u fern
* freya's bow blinds
* darkrai appears behind lulu
* lulu disappears, pops up behind fern
* releases houndoom
* houndoom attempts to EAT fern's leg
* darkrai uses HAZE towards fern and illeana in hopes to push back against MISTY TERRAIN & lessen visibility