Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 19:05:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

It was an unseasonably warm afternoon in Mauville City. Refreshing, given the time of year - not too warm, but not too cold. A perfect day for Barnaby to venture out of his penthouse. His destination? A public garden at the heart of the Mauville Hills apartment complex. It reminded him of LORELEI Park, a grand swath of land in his hometown of Lumiose City. [break][break]

This quaint space was of a much smaller scale, of course, but still filled with beautiful blooms and pristine paths. Barnaby enjoyed spending his spare time here, relaxing in the sun and taking in the pleasant scenery. Upon arriving at his destination, he took a seat at a nearby bench and began casually scrolling through social media on his phone.

[break][break]

@open[break]
[normal/fairy/ghost]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 5:30:29 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Guess who else happens to live in Mauville?
[break][break]
An afternoon all to himself is a rare thing in Mars’ life, and much rarer is the chance to do something as simple as walking through a garden. There had once been a time when he had loved things like these; when he had found them relaxing and he had looked forward to spending his time among blooms of all colours and sizes. Now, it all comes with painful reminders, but on days like this one, he still seems to find himself as if drawn to the gardens.
[break][break]
With an elegant Persian by his side, he walks down a pristine path, the faint smile upon his lips seeming to exude the type of calm confidence that could belong only to Mars.
[break][break]
The same smile that remains when approaching a stranger that sits on what may just be the only bench in the entirety of the garden.
[break][break]
”Hey, mind if I take a seat?”

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

<3

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 3:38:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATTATA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 3:55:20 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Currently, Barnaby’s social media accounts were in the doldrums; viewership was low this week and engagement seemed to be down. Disappointing, to be sure, but fixable. Perhaps a quiet walk was in order to clear the head and get constructive ideas flowing. He leaned forward as if to stand, but stopped when he heard the crunch of footsteps on gravel. A quick glance around the garden revealed two approaching figures. [break][break]

It was a man, around the same age as Barnaby. He appeared approachable and friendly, with a pleasant smile on his face. A magnificent PERSIAN walked at a casual heel beside him. The pair appeared non-threatening, so Barnaby didn’t hesitate in his reply.[break][break]

Please,” He gestured to the space beside him on the bench. “I’d love the company.”[break][break]

Barnaby took a second to study the man as he sat down. The deep brown hair and matching eyes, his clean shaven and personable demeanor... Looking closer, Barnaby felt a nagging sensation that he’d seen him somewhere before. A momentary pause, then it clicked. “Wait… Mr. del Mar, isn’t it?

[break][break]

❤  [break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] SKIPPING

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 13:49:42 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Mr. del Mar, isn’t it?”
[break][break]
A gaze as if made out of exquisite honey falls upon the stranger, paying close attention to his features in an attempt to find recognition even when his expression remains a mask of perfect composure. Has he met this man before? When? Where? Mars meets so many people on a daily basis that forgetting a few is to be expected, but he’s usually quite good at remembering faces – especially the cute ones.
[break][break]
”That’d be me, although now it seems a little unfair that you know my name and I don’t know yours.” There’s a playful quality to the way he smirks, a hand reaching down to pet the Persian that rests its head on his lap.
[break][break]
"To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

[break][break]

notes

SKIP <3

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 6:00:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WATCHOG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAINING KISS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 18:57:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby locked eyes with Mars’ exquisite amber gaze. He was momentarily taken in, both from the man’s admittedly handsome features and his almost-teasing reply. The journalist lifted a brow in response, matching the other’s mischievous smirk. Ooh. His reputation precedes him. Quite the smooth talker.[break][break]

Of course, my apologies. I’d hate to appear unfair.” Barnaby’s tone was anything but remorseful, though; he mirrored Mars’ playful lilt.[break][break]

Barnaby Finch, HNN journalist. My… colleague recently interviewed you for a piece he’s working on.” He hoped that was enough of an explanation. It'd be a little less suave to admit that he'd seen Mars from across the room as Percy was leading him to his office and taken an interest.[break][break]

Barnaby's icy blue eyes, the color of ORAN BERRIES, lowered to the PERSIAN lapping up the man's attention. "And this cutie?"

[break][break]

❤  [break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] SKIPPING <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 2:10:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Barnaby Finch, HNN.
[break][break]
Memories of his recent visit to the news network’s headquarters right here in Mauville City come to mind, as do those of being interviewed by another handsome (although not nearly as amiable) journalist. Right, , that was his name. Broadcasting companies really do love appealing to the public with appearances, don’t they?
[break][break]
Barnaby Finch. The other’s name is repeated almost as if just to hear what it sounds like when said by him, his tone as smooth as velvet while amber eyes look into blue ones. ”I remember that interview, your colleague is difficult to sway. Do you also focus on current affairs or on something else?”
[break][break]
When Barnaby shows interest in the Persian, Mars smiles faintly, turning to look at the pokémon that stares up at the stranger. ”This is Dollar, you can pet him if you want.”
[break][break]
Mars will always be a cat person, but the sight of a Slurpuff nearby catches his eye, pink pokemon always seeming to remind him of . To catch it or not to catch it? That is the question. One that he answers soon enough when casually calling a beautiful periwinkle Starmie out of its pokéball and nodding towards the Fairy type.
[break][break]
A CONFUSE RAY incapacitates the Slurpuff and gets the job done.

[break][break]

notes

catching SLURPUFF <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 7:22:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GENGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SLURPUFF!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 20:01:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Percy, difficult? How unsurprising.[break][break]

My area of expertise is more… diverse than Munn’s. I like to dabble in popular media.” Barnaby’s tone was languid, his body relaxed. It was obvious that he wasn’t intimidated despite 's superior social standing. [break][break]

I host a morning talk show where I interview local celebrities, comment on viral trends or important happenings, current events, and the like. Really, the network gives me a lot of creative freedom to do what I like to do.” He was thankful for the leeway. “They recognize that I get results doing it my way.” [break][break]

Was it conceit or just the bold truth? Regardless, Barnaby smirked and looked away from the man across from him, building a comfortable pause into the conversation as he stroked Dollar. [break][break]

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a ghoul skulking in the bushes nearby. The spikes protruding from its head reminded Barnaby of the points on a Santa hat and, given the holiday season, the GENGAR gave off CHRISTMAS GHOST vibes. Barnaby released his own cat, Celeste the LIEPARD, to take care of it. A simple nod in the ghost’s direction and she was off. A singular NIGHT SLASH was enough to weaken the GENGAR before Barnaby tossed a ball its way.[break][break]

With that done, he sat up straight and reached into the inside of his coat. Barnaby casually pulled out and offered Mars a slip of high quality cardstock, embossed with the journalist’s name, business title, and so on. Old school, to be sure, but there was something to be said about a well-made business card. “I’d be delighted if you joined me for an interview in the future. If you’re interested, of course.”[break][break]

Perhaps Mars would reach out for more informal reasons, too. Barnaby wouldn’t be opposed.

[break][break]

not barnaby casually slipping mars his number lmao[break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] catching GENGAR!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 23:36:30 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”A morning talk show, hm? Maybe I’ll listen to it sometime, it sounds interesting. It’s always nice to meet someone who is proud of his work.”
[break][break]
His words are honest, as is his interest in Barnaby’s show (or is it perhaps interest in himself?), but being realistic, when would Mars ever have time to listen to a morning talk show with how busy his days are? They begin early and his schedule is always jam-packed, to the point that if Barnaby were to wake up at dawn and look out the window of his Mauville Hills apartment, he might just see Mars going for a jog just as the sun begins to rise – something even earlier than that.
[break][break]
A Liepard is released from its pokéball, and for a moment the conversation is put to a pause as they watch it deal with a wild Gengar. Meanwhile, nearby a Wigglytuff makes the mistake of approaching the Starmie in what may just be curiosity, touching the sparkling gem at the pokémon's center. It’s hit by an ICE BEAM as a result, and since it basically asked for it, Mars barely reacts; doing no more than chucking a pokéball towards it before turning his attention back to Barnaby.
[break][break]
”Nice business card. I’d like that, actually. I’m sure we could arrange something fun.”
[break][break]
Interviews are usually welcomed, and business cards from cute journalists? Well, those are put away for when he might need them… or for when he might want to invite said cute journalist out for a drink.

[break][break]

notes

catching WIGGLYTUFF <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 6:24:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 18:30:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Merci, Mr. del Mar.” [break][break]

Cobalt eyes met Mars’ own yet again. This time, though, they shifted just a few millimeters lower for a fraction of a second. An almost imperceivable deviation. Cute face, supple lips… Barnaby didn’t want this happenstance interaction to come to an end just yet.[break][break]

I do take pride in my craft, as I’m sure you do in yours.” Celeste, successful in her attack on the GENGAR, trotted over as he finished speaking. In true feline fashion, she affectionately rubbed her body against his legs before reclining onto her haunches to rest. The LIEPARD gave a sideways glance toward Dollar, but didn’t immediately move to socialize.[break][break]

But yes, something fun can most certainly be arranged.” That playful lilt returned to Barnaby’s voice, and he hoped that the double entendre wasn’t lost on Mars.[break][break]

How are things in the business world? The CEO of Piazza Oro Grande Bank must have quite a busy schedule.

[break][break]

❤  [break]
[normal/fairy/ghost] skipping~

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#80697A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 21:52:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Fun.
[break][break]
The double entendre is indeed not lost on Mars, nor is the way Barnaby stares at him. It’s a look he recognizes easily, one he’s all too familiar with, and one that, as they often seem to be, is ever appreciated and more than welcome by him. So, he reciprocates, warm gaze meeting cobalt eyes as if they were precious gems; as if there’s nothing else he’d rather look at, as if Barnaby were the only other thing in the entirety of the garden and nothing else mattered.
[break][break]
”Busy would be an understatement, but people like me should know that some things are worth prioritizing over others, and that their schedule should suit their wants and needs.
[break][break]
The words flow so very easily, like the uninterrupted yet gentle current of a stream.
[break][break]
Implications fill the air, and unbothered by them, the Persian yawns, flicking round ears before his attention is drawn to a sound coming from among the bushes. A Dedenne. Alert feline eyes watch the small rodent, and soon enough, a game of cat and mouse ensues – Dollar chasing after his prey before it soon falls to the FURY SWIPES of sharp claws.
[break][break]
A quick game of cat and mouse, not unlike the metaphorical one taking place at the park bench nearby.

[break][break]

notes

catching DEDENNE <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memory [DW - CLOSED]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:21:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MISTY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TEDDIURSA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE DEDENNE!