Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 2:27:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Finally.

Barnaby had honestly expected Mars to pull away at the last second, to tease and deflect as he usually did. But, to his pleasant surprise, they were both too willing to take the bait.

The tension that he'd felt the past few weeks had reached its peak and was, blissfully, allowed to loosen. Each successive kiss was an enchantment used to unravel him, replacing the tension with a desire for more.

"Mmm..." He moaned softly, biting down on Mars' bottom lip, his face flushed by the heat of the moment.

He felt the pull of Mars' hand on his hip and took it as an open invitation. With one fluid movement Barnaby was in the banker's lap, his legs straddling the other man's thighs. This was an easy action for Barnaby - so much so that his lips never left their target.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 3:35:35 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Soft lips. Rough kisses. A perfect contrast that could carry him away as if the tide.
[break][break]
It’s so easy to enjoy things like those, to let them distract him from all of his worries, and to simply focus on this amazing moment when there’s nothing more than him, Barnaby, and shared affections.
[break][break]
Kiss after kiss, touch after touch, motions flow effortlessly, and when he just so barely pulls away to for a breath, it’s with a smirk that he looks up at the man straddling his lap.
[break][break]
”Barnaby.”
[break][break]
Why was it that he had started this, again?
[break][break]
A question? Secrets about his life he so very rarely shares with anyone?
[break][break]
So much for that.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:28:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
With a pleased sigh Barnaby pulled away from , returning the other man's smirk with one of his own. Their eyes meet and a familiar electricity passes between them.

"Martín." The admin's name mixes with the lingering touch of his lips on Barnaby's mouth.

He raises a hand from its position around Mars' shoulders, moving to gently stroke his thumb along the other's jawline. As fingers met flesh, Barnaby couldn't help but think how beautiful Mars looked from this vantage point. Damn. What a view.

"Have I adequately proven myself?"

However talented and mesmerizing the admin's affections may be, Barnaby wasn't distracted that easily.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 4:29:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Have I adequately proven myself?"
[break][break]
Damn.
[break][break]
A soft chuckle escapes Mars, and if only for a second, his gaze lingers on Barnaby’s lips, eyes of bright amber soon meeting those of the journalist as he considers what his answer will be.
[break][break]
Is a kiss worth all of his secrets?
[break][break]
Of course not, but maybe just this once, he’ll humour him…
[break][break]
A slight smile tugs at his lips, and reaching up, fingers brush against Barnaby’s lips. Then his jaw. Then his cheek, gently caressing it.
[break][break]
”You get one question.”
[break][break]
It’s once this is declared that Mars leans in, his own lips meeting Barnaby’s collarbone in a light kiss, all before following this with an ever teasing whisper:
[break][break]
”Choose wisely.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 2:14:15 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The soft chuckle was validation enough for Barnaby. He enjoyed making smile, making him laugh. These were small things that brought a modicum of happiness to him. Leaning into the other man's touch, Barnaby didn't dare look away.

"Only one?" He whispered back, softly biting his lip in thought.

This situation was a tightrope walk. A delicate balance between keeping things light and sensual vs. ruining the mood.

Without even fully registering it, Barnaby had begun absentmindedly fiddling with a necklace around Mars' neck. His fingers slid along warm metal for a moment or two as he considered his options. Then, suddenly, realization hit.

"What's the significance of these rings?"

An innocuous enough question.

Would asking about the necklace ruin their date? Barnaby was about to find out.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 21:38:07 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Ah, he should have known it’d be something like that.
[break][break]
It’s the obvious question in this situation, isn’t it? Especially with the way the rings hang from the elegant gold chain around his neck as if precious pendants he’d never want to misplace.
[break][break]
Undeniably so, within him there’s a certain sense of uneasiness and doubt, wondering if really is the sort of person with whom he’d want to discuss all these things, but despite those feelings, Mars smiles all the same, reaching for the smallest one of the two rings and also looking down upon it.
[break][break]
”This one’s a signet.” Gold, too small to be worn by him, and clearly old despite how well-kept and shiny it is. Upon its circular face, a Shield Forme Aegislash is delicately engraved in the company of a few symbols, the significance of it known to Mars as the ancient sigil of the Marzán family – one they bore before they even left for Sinnoh, and one of which most people are unlikely to find much record. ”It’s a bit of a heirloom.”
[break][break]
That’s all he can tell Barnaby if he wishes for his connection to the Marzán family to remain hidden, as well as if he doesn’t want to ruin the mood by sharing the story of the last person who wore the ring.
[break][break]
Then again, that of the second ring might do just this…
[break][break]
It too is made of solid gold and much newer than the previous one. No more than a band, but an elegant one at that, carved with roman numerals.
[break][break]
”...This one’s my wedding band.” Mars sighs, his gaze once again meeting blue eyes. A bit of an explanation might be needed there, right? So, he smiles. ”Don’t worry, that’s also a thing of the past.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 1:43:59 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
As Mars held the signet ring, Barnaby couldn't help but focus in on the little details engraved into the metal. The Shield Forme Aegislash caught his eye, but it was the unfamiliar symbols around it that truly spurred Barnaby's curiosity. What could they mean? Was this truly just a simple family keepsake?

Perhaps this was a childhood ring, now kept as a memento close to Mars' heart? An heirloom from a deceased relative? It could signify a number of things, but the admin didn't go into detail and Barnaby didn't want to pry too much just yet.

His attention was quickly diverted, anyway, by 's next revelation.

Barnaby froze for the shortest of moments as Mars looked up at him, revealing the truth behind his necklace. Then, as Barnaby's thoughts began to swirl around the idea of infidelity, an explanation thankfully followed.

"Don’t worry, that’s also a thing of the past.”

The journalist's brows furrowed, his expression turning pensive.

A wedding band signified marriage, but Mars didn't wear it on his finger. Divorce, then? No, if that were the case he probably wouldn't even keep the ring. The only other option was...

"I'm sorry for your loss." Barnaby's voice was quiet and sincere. "It's a beautiful ring... I'm sure they were even more so."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 3:48:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Her eyes had also been blue, bright and deep and always reminding him of the seas he adores. Her smile had been as radiant as the sun itself, and even before he fell in love with her, she had taught him that he could find happiness in life even with all the horrors his family brought upon him on the day to day – even when he had lost so much because of them.
[break][break]
Perhaps he had always loved her.
[break][break]
Without a doubt, he will always love her.
[break][break]
She’s gone now, but the pain and grief will always remain, even if they’re things he has come to terms with and accepted. They will always be there, as much a part of him as his love for her is, but their presence doesn’t mean there can’t be happiness, and it doesn’t mean he can’t bring himself to love again.
[break][break]
What’s the worth in a life of misery and loneliness?
[break][break]
It’s not the life he wants, even if perhaps it’s the life he deserves.
[break][break]
”She was.” Admittance comes easily, and the smile upon his lips is sincere as well – gentle, serene, heartfelt, the kind of smile most people don’t ever get to see from him. A hand reaches up to caress Barnaby’s cheek, brushing a strand of hair away from his face. ”Thank you, Barnaby.” He means it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 1:32:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby watched, and he listened, and he thought silently to himself. He thought about Mars' gentle smile as he talked of his lost love, of the soft hand on his cheek, and of his own sordid love life.

A symbolic ring kept always, even after its recipient had long passed. Barnaby had never known a love like that. Marriage? Lifelong commitment? The notion left his mind muddled and hazy. He hadn't yet figured out if that was something he wanted in his life.

Or, just maybe, he hadn't yet found the right person to spark those intense feelings.

He leaned into Mars' touch, tilting his head so that lips brushed against the other man's palm. A soft kiss was placed there, more so as a comforting gesture than anything else, before Barnaby slid back into his seat.

"What was she like?" A question proffered but not necessarily expected to be answered.

Mars had only allowed him one question, after all, but perhaps that caveat had been forgotten.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 17:19:35 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The kiss on the palm of his hand is expected and so is the way Barnaby slides back into his seat, because isn’t that how most people react when hearing things like these? They wish to provide a comfort they have no place providing, and they suddenly seem to dislike the idea of a ‘date’ – as if the fact that he once loved someone else and lost them makes him undeserving of it.
[break][break]
Does it?
[break][break]
In all of his ego, Mars would never think himself undeserving of something he wants, and while he could easily be upset about the whole situation, he also is not.
[break][break]
He simply chuckles, his gaze remaining fixed on the ocean for a short moment before meeting Barnaby’s once again, and when he does, there’s a smirk upon his lips.
[break][break]
”Taking advantage of the fact that I just shared something personal to try to sneak in another question? Good try.
[break][break]
Teasing words come accompanied by a wink, and yet Barnaby’s question lingers in his mind: What was she like?
[break][break]
She was like the sun. She was the only person who truly understood him in this life.
[break][break]
But, those are things for only him to know, because no one else deserves to hear about how amazing she was. They wouldn't understand.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 3:35:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Contrary to what Mars might be thinking, conversations of lost love didn't quell Barnaby's desire for connection.

His idea of a date didn't rely solely on physical intimacy, after all; getting to know someone on a personal level was important, too. Even if their past had dark spots obscuring the light.

Because didn't everyone? There was something humanizing about shared pain.

"Busted." Barnaby raised his hands in faux-surrender.

"I accept whatever punishment you see fit for overstepping." He peeled off, smooth as glass, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 3:05:57 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He’s thankful for it.
[break][break]
For the jokes, for the playfulness, for the glint of mischief in those beautiful cobalt eyes.
[break][break]
It all helps put those uneasy feelings within him to rest if only for a moment, allowing him to focus his attention on Barnaby and nothing more than Barnaby. As it should be during moments like these. As he had wanted it to be when he had invited Barnaby aboard this ship.
[break][break]
Mischief mirrors mischief, and the response comes all too easily, his tone smooth and velvety:
[break][break]
Punish you? You might be asking for more than what you can handle.”
[break][break]
Teasing. Challenge meeting challenger.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 23:34:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was thankful too.

For their easy conversations, their effortless chemistry. There was never a dull moment when interacting with and yet nothing felt forced or awkward.

It was a refreshing feeling, given some of the more horrendous dates he'd been on in the past.

With a mischievous smile, Barnaby leaned forward and reciprocated Mars' earlier gesture by placing a hand on his inner thigh.

"There's only one way to find out." He breathes, closing the space between them.

A brush of lips against Mars' ear precedes the final challenge. "Do your worst."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 23:28:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Is that so?”
[break][break]
He has played this game one too many times before. Different players, similar moves. Does that make it monotonous, predictable, or even boring? Not at all.
[break][break]
A hand rests on his thigh, the distance is closed, and in response, his own hand finds Barnaby’s waist once more, pulling him even closer. His own lips find Barnaby’s neck, a slow string of kisses soon turning into lovebites, and as they do, his hand moves down as well…
[break][break]
This time, he’s the one to whisper to the other’s ear, a slight smirk accompanying words just as touch does too. ”Do you want more?”
[break][break]
Passionate, but taking his time to enjoy every action, no rush at all.
[break][break]
Giving, but only just enough to leave Barnaby wishing for more.
[break][break]
He had, after all, asked for Mars’ worst, and of course there's so much more.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 3:50:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This was one's of Barnaby's favorite games, even more so than their usual cat and mouse - because now the mouse had been caught, and it was time to really play.

But who was the cat and who was the mouse in this scenario?

Mars' lips trailed along his neck and the only thing Barnaby could do was sigh with pleasure, assenting to the intoxicating feeling of being so close to this fucking stud of a man.

Every lovebite struck a nerve that sent a shock of splendor down his spine. Goosebumps blossomed along the skin not submerged in water. His heart pounded wildly in his chest.

"Yes." He breathed, his voice catching. Mars' wandering touch elicited a visceral reaction, one that couldn't be hidden behind the thin fabric of his swim trunks.

Luckily, Barnaby didn't want to hide it.

"Can't you tell?" His hips leaned into the touch, making it very clear the effect Mars was having.

Showing just how much he wanted more.