TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:17:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Calm seas make for good boating days, and those in turn make for great chances to invite people to spend a few hours with him enjoying the wonders his yacht has to offer. Admittedly, Mars himself will always be one to prefer a sailboat, but he knows all too well that the yacht is ever more impressive to most people, and impressing is exactly what his intention is here.
[break][break]
”Amazing, isn’t it?”
[break][break]
Brine fills the air from the moment they step upon Slateport’s marina, gentle waves soon meeting the hull of the vessel as they make their way away from the metropolis and down towards the southern islands. Once they make it near Route 107, the beaches of Dewford Town can be seen at a distance, winter sunlight causing the water to shimmer beautifully despite what little it may do to provide warmth for them.
[break][break]
”Are you cold? We could always jump in the hot tub.”
[break][break]
A totally innocent offer, of course, one made with a calm and confident smile just as eyes of amber meet the cobalt ones of his guest for the afternoon: . Could it be called a date? Maybe so, although Mars sure hadn’t mentioned the word when making the invitation after his interview for Barnaby’s talk show.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 23:40:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
What a turn of events. Another encounter with , this time at his invitation.

The excessively wealthy man couldn't have picked a better outing, honestly. It was a gorgeous afternoon, with even more gorgeous company. Even their vessel for the day was remarkable, a fact Mars made sure to mention.

Curiously, Barnaby wasn't looking at the ocean view or even the yacht when he responded, but at Mars himself. The journalist's sunglasses ever so slightly slid down the bridge of his nose before he purred, "Yes, quite amazing."

Soon they departed, the Slateport shoreline shrinking into the horizon. The sea water that sprayed the pair as they glided across the water was refreshing and almost nostalgic. That, coupled with the scent of the ocean air, reminded Barnaby of his excursions on Azure Bay in Kalos. He was feeling a good mixture of familiarity and tempered anticipation.

"We could always jump in the hot tub."

An innocent offer? Well, Barnaby responded with a not-so innocent answer.

"I would love to, Martín. Lead the way."

By this point the two were aware of the other's criminal affiliation. a ROCKET admin, and still a lowly grunt. Barnaby had plans and ambitions of rising through the ranks, of course, but that took time. For now, he was the subordinate.

Their power dynamic was... oddly arousing, though. Barnaby sometimes felt he was playing with fire. Their game of cat and mouse could have dire consequences. And yet... why did the thought of being burned excite him so?
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 18:37:22 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The fact that Barnaby’s response is meant to be a compliment and not a comment on the scenery is not missed, but when would Mars ever be one to disagree? Amazing is one of many things he’d call himself with ease, and as such, that smile of his remains, his gaze continuing to watch the journalist from behind brown-tinted sunglasses.
[break][break]
Amazing indeed.
[break][break]
There is no surprise when the oh so very innocent offer is accepted, and so, he does as asked, not a single sign of hesitation showing itself when he reaches for the other’s hand. His grip is gentle and careful yet surprisingly firm, as if Barnaby were a delicate thing he wouldn’t want to break or let go of. ”Come.”
[break][break]
And let the way he does, up towards where a bubbling hot tub overlooks the stern of the vessel.
[break][break]
”Are you fond of the sea, Barnaby? I don’t think I’ve ever asked.”
[break][break]
A very relevant question when coming from someone whose name is ’del Mar’.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 2:09:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was surprising how so simple a touch could elicit not-so simple reactions. Mars' fingers met no resistance as they laced through Barnaby's own. A shock of pleasant electricity ran up along the journalist's arm and somehow settled on his cheeks; they reddened slightly. A whisper of a thought crossed Barnaby's mind, but it fled upon hearing Mars' direction.

"Come."

He obeyed.

"I am. It brings back fond memories of my youth," He responded, beginning to unbutton his light linen shirt. "My family would occasionally sail from Azure Bay. We ventured out more often in my early childhood. Things became... busier as I grew older."

Ah, yes, his family.

Many would be surprised to learn that Finch was not his given name. It was a stage name, meant to appeal to the masses. Almost no one besides his immediate relatives knew that he was born Barnaby L'oiseau.

The Bird.

Fitting, considering his lifelong struggle to fly. Metaphorically, of course.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 13:33:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Azure Bay, huh? I think I went there a few times back when I was a kid… My dad always preferred sailing through the Muraille Coast, but I guess that’s mostly because it was closer to us.”
[break][break]
Those childhood days in Kalos are not something Mars speaks of often, since for the longest of times he was forced to deny they even existed to begin with. And yet, the memories all come so easily when at sea, so much so that the sole mention of Azure Bay floods his mind with images of sunny days spent aboard a sailboat.
[break][break]
Too bad that the images are blurry and stained by blood. Too bad that he can barely even remember what his father looked like…
[break][break]
It takes a second, but Mars pushes away those thoughts, unbuttoning his shirt and turning to look at Barnaby with a playful smirk upon his lips. There’s no inhibition when throwing it off, and it's a second later that he takes a step into the hot tub.
[break][break]
”Are you coming? I would hate to see you get cold out there on your own.”
[break][break]
Once more, a hand is extended towards Barnaby, this time as an offer made just for him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 23:49:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was fortunate for Barnaby that he was good at multitasking. Years of juggling his public and private ambitions had sharpened this skill. So, when Mars began delving into his own childhood experience and taking off his shirt at the same time, Barnaby could both listen and admire without much trouble.

"Ooh, a smaller port, but just as beautiful. Tucked alongside a mountain range. Very picturesque." Barnaby's voice was wistful as he recalled memories of his home country.

Movement quickly snapped his attention back to reality, however, as the ROCKET admin tossed his clothing aside and made for the hot tub. Barnaby watched, momentarily mesmerized, as Mars' toned, athletic body slipped into the bubbling water. Then, an offered hand.

"Coming," Barnaby replied, smiling down at . "One moment, cher."

He casually finished unbuttoning his own shirt, then bent down to remove his deck shoes and ankle cut socks (a festive pair sporting holiday wreaths and PIKACHUs in Santa hats). Not the most fashionable, but tis' the season and all that.

Righting himself, Barnaby strode toward the hot tub and accepted Mars' hand, using it to help steady himself as he too slid inside. He settled about a foot away from his date; a comfortable distance for conversation, etc.

"Mmmm! This feels amazing."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 16:38:54 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s a certain delightful dichotomy between the ever bubbling warm water of the hot tub and the chill of the sea air – the ceaseless sound of gentle waves meeting the hull of the yacht serving as a reminder that only a few metres away, much colder waters await. Wilder waters, saltier waters, and yet, waters that rest at a pleasant lull on this winter day.
[break][break]
”Much better, right?”
[break][break]
Smiling, it’s with a sigh that Mars leans against the edge of the hot tub, turning to look up at the skies where coincidentally a Delibird flies. Is it heading for the nearby island? One of ’s, perhaps, making a delivery to Dewford Town? The thought of the courier is a passing one, but passing as it may be, Mars finds himself hoping they aren’t overworking themselves these holidays. After all, they’re both supposed to be avoiding stress.
[break][break]
Is that part of why he invited Barnaby on this little yacht trip of theirs?
[break][break]
Perhaps. Perhaps his recent condition has caused him to reconsider his way of life, or perhaps it’s something he would have done anyway because he loves things like these and because it doesn’t get much better than being out at sea with good-looking company.
[break][break]
It’s then when Mars looks at the journalist once again, eyes as if made of amber meeting those as blue as the ocean that he adores so much.
[break][break]
”Can I ask you something out of curiosity?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 18:34:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The scent of brine and ocean mist was indeed a comfort to Barnaby, as was the company beside him. He could feel the stress of the holidays, of work, of life in general melting away into the bubbling water.

"Beaucoup mieux. Thank you for inviting me."

A genuine smile of appreciation crossed Barnaby's lips. He'd have his work cut out for him trying to top this excursion the next time they went out together. Perhaps he'd charter a private jet to a tropical paradise?

Then, a question slipped from the banker's lips. Barnaby pushed his thoughts away; he was getting ahead of himself, anyway.

"Of course. I'm an open book." A lie. There were many things that Barnaby wasn't willing to divulge just yet, if ever. Time would tell if achieved that level of trust.

"What's on your mind, Martín?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 13:38:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh, there’s nothing to thank me for, Barnaby. I enjoy your company.”
[break][break]
The response is said in such a casual way, and yet as it always seems to be the case with Mars, there’s so much meaning to every word spoken. Like in the way his gaze once again finds Barnaby’s at just the right moment, emphasising on a sentence so carefully chosen: I enjoy your company. His company, not that of anyone else.
[break][break]
Always count on Mars to tread on the line between being casual and making his intentions clear. As if walking on a tightrope; a goddamn acrobat.
[break][break]
”I'm an open book.”
[break][break]
There’s a playful smirk when hearing the journalist’s response, for it’s not true at all, and yet, whatever this may be, it could be so easy for him to demand answers given his position as one of Team Rocket’s admins. It’s the sort of thing those in the syndicate back at Sinnoh would do, and perhaps that’s exactly why Mars knows that that’s the sort of person he wants to be as an admin.
[break][break]
”Why join Team Rocket? Most people who do, do so out of desperation. You have wealth and a successful career, so I find it intriguing.”
[break][break]
Out here, on his yacht and in the middle of the ocean, is perhaps one of the only places where they can freely talk about such matters.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 17:44:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Upon hearing the inquiry, Barnaby's face became blank, emotionless - at stark contrast to his usually bubbly countenance. It was his eyes, though, that may have stirred the most concern. They became sharp and calculating, like a cat observing its prey. Mars was getting a glimpse beyond the veil.

"A reasonable question." Barnaby paused for quite awhile; the sound of the hot tub jets and the gulls up above filled the silence. "... I suppose you could say that my wealth and my career are tied to ROCKET." He glanced over at Mars with those cold, serious eyes, being sure to make contact with the banker's own. "I wouldn't say desperation is the correct term, though."

That was all he'd get. For now. It wasn't cute to go into one's childhood trauma on a first date, after all.

Just as suddenly as it'd left, Barnaby's shining smile returned. Sliding a little closer to Mars, enough that their thighs were touching, the journalist leaned in and whispered in a teasing tone, "I could ask you the same thing, Monsieur Admin."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 8:44:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Mars knows that look all too well to be surprised, for it’s similar to what he himself keeps hidden within. The cold demeanour, the calculating attitude, the man who judges everything and carefully pays attention before making his every move; that’s how the syndicate taught him to act. It’s how the Admin acts, for rarely do his duties for Team Rocket leave him in the mood to hide it all behind jokes and smiles.
[break][break]
”My wealth and my career are tied to Rocket.”
[break][break]
Interesting. Understandable. Similar to what Mars had suspected based on personal experience.
[break][break]
He quietly watches Barnaby, gaze never leaving him, and that smile that is always all too radiant and all too confident shows itself in a slight way – a glimpse. ”I see, that makes sense. Thank you for answering honestly.”
[break][break]
Does it make sense?
[break][break]
It does to Mars, at least, even if he wonders about the details, but those are things he can learn later… Later when Barnaby isn’t so close, when he isn’t whispering to his ear like this..
[break][break]
Mars smirks, and he too leans in, whispering to Barnaby’s ear just as a hand gently rests on his thigh within the warm and ever bubbling water of the hot tub. The inevitable question is almost purred:
[break][break]
”Do you really want to know, Barnaby?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 21:05:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Thank you for answering honestly."

Had he? His response had felt like more of a deflection than anything, really. But he did appreciate that didn't probe further, even though he probably could have demanded answers. Demands didn't seem to be his style, though.

Coaxing, however? Like the goosebumps his whispered question coaxed onto Barnaby's skin? Yeah, that seemed more his speed.

Barnaby pulled away slightly, just enough so that their eyes could meet yet again. Enough that their lips were teasingly close.

"I do."

Truly. Mars was an enigma that had surprised Barnaby at every turn. For whatever reason, he wanted to know more about the garden stranger turned ROCKET admin.

That curiosity aside, Mars' touch had elicited a new yet all too familiar desire. Only a few seconds were needed to process the gesture; then, a knowing smirk tugged at his lips. Without much hesitation, Barnaby's own hand would casually be placed over Mars', fingers smoothly interlocking with the banker's.

Was this a vise hold or a guiding action?

Barnaby hadn't decided yet.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 11:05:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s nothing attractive about Mars’ own reasons to join Team Rocket; nothing alluring, charming, or sexy. In fact, he’s all too aware that if he were to tell Barnaby the real reasons why he joined the criminal organisation and rose to the rank of admin, it would ruin the mood for them.
[break][break]
No one likes to hear about things like betrayal, death, and revenge while on a date.
[break][break]
So, he plays the game. He stays close, he looks into Barnaby’s eyes, and when their fingers interlock, there’s a gentle squeeze while so very softly caressing his thigh. No shame, no hesitation, no doubt.
[break][break]
A smirk lingers at the confirmation, the hand that isn’t holding Barnaby’s resting upon the journalist’s cheek, and it’s only then when he leans in as if for a kiss...
[break][break]
”Can you prove it?”
[break][break]
Lips just so barely brush against lips with every syllable, the teasing whisper of someone who loves a good challenge.
[break][break]
It also happens to be a good distraction, but of course Mars would never have such nefarious intentions, would we?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 3:04:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Warmth bloomed under Mars' touch. Barnaby leaned into the offered palm, enjoying the intimacy and attention. In fact, everything was doing set off sparks along every nerve, threatening to ignite into something more.

"Can you prove it?"

How badly did he want to know? About the Admin's past, his ties to ROCKET.

Truthfully, Barnaby was curious, but not ravenous for the information. Curiosity wasn't what provoked his next action - no, it was the challenge in Mars' voice which aroused him. He felt some veiled double meaning there. Whether real or simply perceived, Barnaby still took the bait.

"Of course." He whispered back, sounding confident without being smug.

The tension was almost palpable at this point. It took everything he had not to give in, to let their lips finally meet. Instead, Barnaby continued to play Mars' game, lips grazing against the other man's as he added,

"Try me."

Okay, that might have been a bit less tactful.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 0:57:02 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

’Try me.’
[break][break]
If Mars had any less self-control, he would laugh, his amusement instead showing itself in the form of a playful smile. He can feel every breath; feel how soft Barnaby’s lips are when they graze against his. It’s tempting, arousing, and so, perhaps there should be no surprise when that hand that had been on the Kalosian’s thigh so very smoothly moves up to his hip – as if pulling him closer to him.
[break][break]
I will.
[break][break]
One final whisper before no more words are needed; before what little distance remains is finally gone, before lips meet lips, before they kiss.
[break][break]
Gentle at first, and then not.
[break][break]
Emotions so clearly expressed in one simple action.
[break][break]
Wingulls cry, waves continue to meet the hull of the ship, and in the hot tub, warm water bubbles incessantly, but Mars pays no mind to any of these things.

[break][break]