TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 4:34:54 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It’s all about timing, about making the most out of every second. A steady increase. Patience.
[break][break]
Perhaps it’s ironic, considering Martín del Mar is far from a man known for his endless supply of the latter, but that may just be the whole point of it; knowing just how impatient some can be when it comes to these things, knowing how much better it will be if delayed for a moment longer. Set the stage right, cherish every touch, and be in full control of the situation…
[break][break]
”Yes. Can’t you tell?”
[break][break]
Of course he can, and he makes it clear; caressing underwater through fabric that is all too thin but that at times like these makes for a barrier. One last kiss, one last love bite upon his neck, and it’s then that the truth is teasingly whispered to his ear:
[break][break]
”I can, but I wanted you to say it.”
[break][break]
Control.
[break][break]
Communication.
[break][break]
Tell me what you want and I may just give it to you.
[break][break]
Fingers calmly slide under the brim of swim trunks, skin meeting skin as they make their way down towards their goal. Complying. Giving more, just as asked. Not too slow, not too fast. He knows exactly what he’s doing, that much is clear.
[break][break]
”What else do you want, Barnaby? Tell me.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 21:51:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Ah, patience. A virtue that Barnaby was sorely lacking, especially in situations like this. When his cheeks were flushed red, with hot breath on his neck, when his body ached for more... he did not enjoy waiting.

But did. He made that abundantly clear. Ever the tease, even with splendor so close at hand.

"Martín—" Barnaby's whispered plea hitched in his throat. He was putty in the admin's hands; his body quivered at every touch, every controlled stroke.

The building desire was maddening. Even more so because Barnaby knew Mars was doing it on purpose.

"I want you." He managed to breathe out, moving his head from where it had slumped on Mars' shoulder until they were once again facing one another. Lightly, Barnaby leaned forward enough so that their foreheads touched.

He held Mars' gaze long enough that the admin was sure to see the lust and longing in his expression.

"I want you..." Gently, their lips met once again. A kiss that started slow but built upon itself: passionate, deep, yearning.

All the while Barnaby's hands went to work, one stroking the fabric along Mars' own trunks and the other twining around strands of hair at the back of Mars' head.

At the height of their kiss Barnaby suddenly pulled away, saliva stringing between them. Panting, with half-lidded eyes and blushing cheeks, he begged for the opportunity to let him demonstrate.

"Let me show you."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:47:52 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”I want you.”
[break][break]
Foreheads touch, gazes meet, amber hues reflected back at him from within cobalt all too deep. He sees there and then; the lust, the desire, the need. Lust for him. Want him. Need him. Mars is sure that the same yearning must show itself in his own expression when he looks at Barnaby.
[break][break]
Every kiss, every touch, it’s all reciprocated with ease, and while one hand strokes, the other rests on Barnaby’s cheek – as if to pull him closer into an even deeper kiss. There’s no speaking of the things he wants to do to him; of the things he plans on doing out here, in the open, where anyone could see them if they were to sail by or fly overhead.
[break][break]
The location doesn’t matter. Right here, right now, it’s just the two of them.
[break][break]
Perhaps, if anything, it makes it all the more exciting.
[break][break]
Is that why he raises a brow when Barnaby pulls away with pink tones to colour his cheeks? Why he smirks at the Kalosian’s desperate plea?
[break][break]
"Let me show you."
[break][break]
”Alright. Show me, then.”
[break][break]
Not like he actually needs to, but that's the name of the game, isn't it?

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 17:30:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
No, he doesn't need to. But damn, does he want to.

At Mars' assent Barnaby pulled back slightly, but only for a moment. Just enough time to tug at the rim of his trunks, shimmy a little, and ultimately remove the last barrier preventing the admin from seeing what all his work had caused.

He stood there for a second or two, letting Mars take in his body at its most vulnerable. Far from hesitant or shy, though, Barnaby's expression and demeanor were confident, self-assured. He knew he looked good, and was - obviously - visibly excited to show Mars more of what was to come.

"Á votre parole, monsieur admin..."

With a deep inhale, Barnaby did as he was instructed. He lowered his body below the water, deft hands taking only moments to pull Mars' own trunks down, allowing something else to spring up and take that space.

Then, with a greedy mouth and generous tongue, he showed exactly what he wanted.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 21:21:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Mars had neglected to give Barnaby a proper tour of the yacht when they had first stepped aboard it at Slateport’s marina. This hadn’t been intentional, of course, he simply had been too entertained to remember to do so, but this unintentional mistake happened to be one that would naturally fix itself…
[break][break]
A generous demonstration ended with a deep exhale and with Mars’ fingers digging through soft locks – gently but firmly pulling him up to the surface once more. No words were needed from then on, they both knew what they wanted and had already said so...
[break][break]
Affections exchanged between them for the first time perhaps were as if a tour of Mars for Barnaby, and for Mars, also a tour of … First with Barnaby sitting on his lap in the hot tub, then with Barnaby on one of the nearby lounge chairs. Against the railing at port, on the floorboards, and then also at starboard. At the hallway, and then, thanks to the excuse that was a supposedly much needed break, at the cabin that contained an all too comfortable king size bed.
[break][break]
Needless to say, no member of the small crew disturbed them. Not even as sunlight faded.
[break][break]
It was, in many ways, the most enjoyable thing Mars had done in a while, and admittedly, once resting his head against a pillow and looking at the man by his side, the realisation came that also was just that.
[break][break]
It made him smile.
[break][break]
A slight, pleased, and content smile, that was much different from the ones most people got to see.
[break][break]
”So… How do you like the yacht?”
[break][break]
And, at that moment, that smile inevitably shifted into a smirk.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 2:00:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The tour of 's yacht was extensive. He left no corner unvisited, no nook or cranny untouched. Well into the evening they explored the vessel together, exhaustively so.

Mars was a very generous host indeed.

Eventually, Barnaby collapsed into the plush cabin bed beside the ROCKET admin, his body covered in sweat, blooming red marks, and other fluids. The break had been a ploy; his heaving chest and pink complexion was evidence enough of that.

Barnaby's obvious fatigue was at contrast with the spark of exhilaration in his cobalt eyes, though. He looked to Mars, laying so comfortably beside him, and could only unabashedly smile.

Amber eyes met blue once again. He held the other man's gaze, letting his question linger for a moment.

How to explain the feeling that was sparking along every nerve? What words could best describe the ecstasy that they had just shared? Seconds felt like decades as Barnaby cycled through descriptions, exultations, epiphanies.

In the end, however, he kept it short and sweet.

"I like it very much."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 22:21:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

How do you like the yacht?
[break][break]
There are things in this life that words cannot describe, things that a simple look can explain so much better than any phrase…
[break][break]
Eyes of amber, eyes of cobalt, and a stare that turned seconds into minutes – a moment suspended in a timeless and amaranthine state to be enjoyed only by them. It was quietly that he watched him, as if he were admiring a beautiful painting at a gallery and attempting to decide what he thought of it. And, in this deciding, Barnaby’s answer to his previous question was also like the response to this:
[break][break]
”I like it very much.”
[break][break]
Mars would have agreed, but he chuckled instead, the sound fading into a smile that remained without any need for forcefulness.
[break][break]
Good. You can visit it anytime you want.”
[break][break]
Neither of them meant the yacht then, for how could they, when lying on these bed sheets where a spring pattern was rumpled and wet? When locks were tousled and droplets of sweat rested upon soft skin as if morning dew, glistening over the blooming marks he himself had left on the skin of the man next to him…
[break][break]
It truly was a sight worthy of a painting.
[break][break]
Never have I seen anyone look more beautiful or more at home amongst a thousand flowers. Words came to mind and were so easily recited, but did Mars mean that very moment, or did he mean the day they met at Mauville’s gardens? Perhaps both. Perhaps it was simply what the sight before him made him think of. And he reached out then, a hand gently brushing a strand of hair away from those cobalt eyes he had been looking into all day. ”You, , are elysian.”
[break][break]
Elysian, yet it was in the pursue of Elysium that so much had been lost, and Mars knew this better than most.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 4:19:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Somehow, Barnaby still had enough energy within him to blush, deeply. Mars' honeyed words incited sparks of joy and - extremely unexpected - embarrassment. Never had anyone spoken to him in such a way, looked at him with such expressive eyes, touched him so gently.

It was almost too much to handle, so, he deflected with a teasing quip, "I've never been on a date with a poet before."

A strand of hair was brushed from his face, the gesture somehow deepening the color on his cheeks.

"Let me try." Barnaby spoke sheepishly, but paused for several seconds thereafter as he attempted to conjure relevant prose from his mind.

Then, it came to him. He cleared his throat for dramatic effect.

"Le paradis terrestre est où je suis."

He leaned in close, enough that their faces were only inches apart on the pillow that they shared. Barnaby smiled back, effortless and genuine.

"Paradise on earth is where I am."

Elysian indeed.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 22:46:26 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

What makes a moment so perfect?
[break][break]
Is it the places? The people? The things done? Those said? Is it, perhaps, something rare, arbitrary, and impossible to replicate? Something that happens only by chance, once in a while, to those lucky enough to get every circumstance just right? Something that makes it so a moment feels as if one were living in a delightful dream instead of the often cruel reality…
[break][break]
Whatever it may be, at that time, as they laid next to each other on soft bed sheets marked by a pattern of flowers, as he brushed a strand of hair away from Barnaby’s face and watched as deep rose shades coloured his cheeks in the most exquisite of ways, Mars knew that no matter what happened, that even if they went their separate ways and never spoke again, that even if the worst were to occur and they came to dread each other one day, this moment was one he would cherish forever. One happy. One beautiful. One perfect.
[break][break]
It was simple, and in its simplicity, it was everything.
[break][break]
Would every moment spent together be that way, or was it just a one time thing?
[break][break]
”I’m no poet, Barnaby. I just like to appreciate the beautiful things in life.”
[break][break]
Beautiful like poetry itself, like literature, like paintings, like music, like the human body, like intimacy… Like so many things he could take an eternity to list. For, even if may not have known it, such a seemingly simple statement was a glimpse into the very soul of the man next to him. Beauty, and being capable of finding him in this cruel reality that had caused him so much pain, was how he survived – perhaps the greatest weapon ever wielded by Mars.
[break][break]
And to a man who wielded such things as if the sharpest of spears, those who also appreciated them would always be cherished...
[break][break]
”Paradise on earth is where I am.”
[break][break]
That smile of his remained upon his lips as he looked into those gorgeous cobalt eyes, and before even saying anything, he leaned in for a kiss that was much different from the many passionate ones they had already exchanged aboard this vessel. Short, chaste, yet ever so sweet. One that came followed by words that were as if a whispered secret meant only for Barnaby and him:
[break][break]
”I couldn’t have said it better myself.”
[break][break]
All too rare was for prideful Mars to admit to someone besting him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
siren song [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 5:54:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: