Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
only afraid of goodbyes [s]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 2:33:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Summer broke a little easier than he expected, but it wasn't an unpleasant concession by any means. In fact, she'd done exactly what he'd hoped for. Her whispered pleas were music to Barnaby's ears, egging on an already overdue sensation.

"Mmm. That's my girl." He breathed on her neck, kissing it lightly before pulling away.

Releasing his grip on her wrist, he reached down to unbutton his pants and slide any unnecessary fabric away. His hand stayed firm on her throat, though.

With a satisfied moan, Barnaby gave her what she begged for.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:06:46 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
A mess. That was exactly what Summer Prescott was.

She was still laying against the cushions of the couch, reeling in their aftermath and catching her breath as those pleasant shockwaves coursed through her body. They began to ebb away, sending her into a relaxed state as she gasped for air.

However, a pleasant feeling settled in her when she regained some sense and felt Barnaby's warm figure over her, solid and strong. She let out a sigh of relief and bliss, her eyes closed for a moment.

"Mmm... stay. Don't go away," Summer said softly, lifting her arms weakly to trace a few circles into the skin of his back.

"Please," she added for good measure.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:34:34 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Sweat clung to his skin, his chest rose and fell in a satisfied rhythm, his body exuded a triumphant heat. Together, they fell into a quiet ecstasy.

Theirs was a contented silence, only interrupted by hastily-caught breaths. That was, until, Summer spoke. Her voice sounded so lovely and uncharacteristic against his ear.

Barnaby didn't have the heart to resist her.

He hadn't planned on staying, but he also wasn't one to say no when a beautiful woman asked for more time together.

"Alright, chérie." Soft words spoken as his lips brushed against hers one final time.

Then, in one deft movement, Barnaby swept Summer up in his arms again; this time, however, it was a tender action. As her head leaned against his shoulder, he looked down at her with a small smile.

"Where's your bedroom?"

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 4:59:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Unsurprisingly to her, Summer found herself soft and weak to him in their haze, her lips weakly chasing after his for more than a fleeting brushing of lips. She sighed, running her nails down his back.

Her arms tangled around his neck, draping lazily over his shoulders as he picked her up with ease. Allowing her head to lull against him, she pointed to the staircase.

"Up, to the right. First door."

Their clothes were left abandoned on the couch and the floor, the fire beginning to die down as they ascended the stairs. Once they entered her room, Summer lifted her head as though to make sure things were neat and in place.

When she was placed on her bed, she sprawled out, her body extending in a cat-like stretch before she relaxed against the sheets and blankets. Summer's finger wiggled as she beckoned Barnaby to come closer, to join her.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 16:48:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby ascended the stairs with no further instruction, his footsteps echoing throughout the large foyer. He wondered idly if she lived here all alone, in this huge, empty house. In truth, he knew very little about . She knew almost nothing about him, in turn, so Barnaby supposed they were on equal footing.

Soon enough they were inside her room, and he was placing her gently onto her plush mattress. At Summer's beckoning, Barnaby slid into bed after her.

As soon as the sweet caress of the linens touched his skin, Barnaby felt the weight of his day dragging him down. He pulled Summer close, holding her against his chest, enjoying the warmth of her body against his own.

"I had a wonderful time with you tonight, Summer..." He murmured against her hair, already beginning to drift off.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 22:36:18 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: